PDA

View Full Version : I had an idea.

rokar4life
2009-04-17, 03:53 PM
I don't know if this has been said before, but what if Haley and Celia(or whatever the air fairy is) are half-sisters.

Thoughts?

Raging Gene Ray
2009-04-17, 04:04 PM
If they are, this picture suddenly acquires a dimension of squick:

Spoiler'd (NSFW or small childrens)

In case you were wondering, it's a picture of Haley and Celia making out in the shower.

annnnnnd picture:

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk87/magik815/ShowerScene.png
thank the gods the Theives Guild has showers

Silverraptor
2009-04-17, 04:06 PM
That's disturbing. You found that in the house of horrors didn't you.

Moogleking
2009-04-17, 04:10 PM
Nice pic. If theres one thing we need its more OotS Rule 34.

Cúchulainn
2009-04-17, 04:11 PM
This thread is relevent to my interests.

David Argall
2009-04-17, 05:12 PM
I don't know if this has been said before, but what if Haley and Celia(or whatever the air fairy is) are half-sisters.

Now all sorts of relations have been suggested for Haley, with very little evidence to back them up beyond some vague idea it would be cool, but we can note that Celia and Haley do not share hair color, nor body style. So the odds are high against it.

tKircher
2009-04-17, 07:27 PM
Yeahhh... half-sisters.

Haley:

No wings
Orange hair
Human
Can't shoot lightning from her fingers

Celia:

Wings
White hair
Outsider
Can conjure multiple types of energy "for funsies"

I'm not seeing the resemblance.

rokar4life
2009-04-17, 07:34 PM
yes i realize that, but i'm just saying from the rules of webcomic ironic drama, they have a good chance, oh and being stick figures the do look a lot alike.

Silverraptor
2009-04-17, 07:41 PM
yes i realize that, but i'm just saying from the rules of webcomic ironic drama, they have a good chance, oh and being stick figures the do look a lot alike.

10% chance or one in a million?

The Blackbird
2009-04-17, 08:48 PM
If they are, this picture suddenly acquires a dimension of squick:

Spoiler'd (NSFW or small childrens)

In case you were wondering, it's a picture of Haley and Celia making out in the shower.

If this theory is true, than that's really creepy.

If not then it's sexy:smallamused:.

That's disturbing. You found that in the house of horrors didn't you.

That looks more fanservice.

I laughed.

Silverraptor
2009-04-17, 09:27 PM

I laughed.

Atleast some one understood it.:smallbiggrin:

Laughing Dragon
2009-04-17, 09:39 PM
Just because their legs and arms are mere lines does not mean that they're related. If it were that easy Belkar & V would be related (and would be cousins to Redcloak and Thog.)

Logalmier
2009-04-17, 09:51 PM
Just because their legs and arms are mere lines does not mean that they're related. If it were that easy Belkar & V would be related (and would be cousins to Redcloak and Thog.)

That would mean that everybody in OotS world would be related. Which actually makes sense, seeing as they were all created by Rich Burlew.

CrimsonAngel
2009-04-17, 10:00 PM
That would mean that everybody in OotS world would be related. Which actually makes sense, seeing as they were all created by Rich Burlew.

They don't seem to worship him though. He should make a deity in his form. :smalltongue:

Raging Gene Ray
2009-04-18, 05:15 AM
They don't seem to worship him though.

Of course not. Because Rich is the Snarl. This is his pseudobiography about his life before he decided to reincarnate himself in human form.

Zerg Cookie
2009-04-18, 05:40 AM
Atleast some one understood it.:smallbiggrin:

Everybody (must) understand it!
It's the OOTS board in here, you know

Ladorak
2009-04-18, 02:56 PM
Of course not. Because Rich is the Snarl. This is his pseudobiography about his life before he decided to reincarnate himself in human form.

maybe he's the MitD