PDA

View Full Version : Collaborative Effort: Lords of the Abyss

The Demented One
2006-08-15, 01:21 AM
I've recently begun statting up some of the more obscure demon lords, the ones who get a name and a title, and nothing more. And of course, being me, I've added in a few of my own--the Prince of Cerebriliths, the Darksteel Artificer, and so on. I'm working on coming up with three versions of each--a CR 20ish version for low epic play, a CR 30ish for high epic play, and a low CR aspect for midlevel play. And yet, being an infinite plane, the Abyss has room for plent of the berks--and I don't have that much free time. Would anyone on the board be interested with collaborating with me on this?

Krimm_Blackleaf
2006-08-15, 03:56 AM
you have hit a bullseye in my brain, the abyss is by far my favorite plane and the demon lords are the only one clerics i make worship. I'd like to help you, but i'm terrible at figuring out CR with custom creatures.

The Demented One
2006-08-15, 08:20 AM
you have hit a bullseye in my brain, the abyss is by far my favorite plane and the demon lords are the only one clerics i make worship. I'd like to help you, but i'm terrible at figuring out CR with custom creatures.
If you want, stat some up, and I'll help you figure out what the CR should be.

Fax Celestis
2006-08-15, 11:41 AM
Feel free to toss something my way.

Krimm_Blackleaf
2006-08-15, 09:50 PM
Any particular demon lords you want me to create first off?

storybookknight
2006-08-16, 08:19 AM
Yeah, I'll give something a whirl.

The Demented One
2006-08-16, 08:21 AM
There's a list of them on wikipedia with source references, but you could also do anything you came up with. Just so you know, I've done the following four already: Abraxas the Ineffable, Alrunes the Soothing Spirit, Shaktari the Queen of Mariliths, and Gehirnia the Prince of Cerebriliths.

Krimm_Blackleaf
2006-08-16, 10:43 PM
There's a list of them on wikipedia with source references, but you could also do anything you came up with. Just so you know, I've done the following four already: Abraxas the Ineffable, Alrunes the Soothing Spirit, Shaktari the Queen of Mariliths, and Gehirnia the Prince of Cerebriliths.

ah, i'm on it as we speak : D

bosssmiley
2006-08-16, 11:53 PM
DiceFreaks.com
I cannot repeat enough. Those guys are my go-to for any-and-all planar gribble. Their 3-tiered Demon Lord/Prince/Demiurge template (designed to turn a boggo demon into unique notable of the Abyssal realms) is a labour-saving work of sheer brilliance, and their fluff is just...mmmmmmmm. :P

Krimm_Blackleaf
2006-08-20, 04:17 AM
sorry itsorry it's taking a few days with what i'm working on, but Charun the Hammerer's becoming exceedinly difficult to create.