PDA

View Full Version : Help a n00b: BF 2142 Multiplayer

Gaelbert
2009-04-19, 02:22 PM
I recently obtained a copy of Battlefield 2142. I've been playing it a little, single player, and now with the end of an academic team season I find myself with more time. To fill this, I have decided that I want to play on multiplayer. Single player is fine and all, but it's really not the point of the game. The problem with this is that I've never played any computer game online before. Not a single time. I have no experience whatsoever, and when I went to find a server or whatever I'm supposed to do, I couldn't find anything.
So if someone could walk me through the process, step by step, I would be much obliged. Thank you kindly.
See second post.

Gaelbert
2009-04-24, 07:03 PM
So I have Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition. Nowhere on the box or in the manual does it say how to access the Northern Strike Content. Additionally, my game keeps telling me to download the EA Link so I can keep my game updates. My game apparently isn't the right version or something, which keeps me from all but one online servers. I downloaded the most recent patch, but my game already had this. And when I look where to update or download EA Link, I can't find it anywhere. Please help me.