PDA

View Full Version : Miniatures for 4E

caden_varn
2009-04-21, 10:00 AM
Are there any ranges of unpainted, preferably metal, miniatures which are good for 4th edition stuff? I'm after things like tieflings, and preferably some arcane style halflings. I don't want the prepainted plastic minis though.

Any decent companies that make anything at all suitable? I quite like the Privateer Press minis, but they are rather specific for their own setting which has different races.

valadil
2009-04-21, 10:32 AM
I've been more than happy with Reaper's Dark Haven series of miniatures. I don't know if they have anything that's explicitly a tiefling as I've never played one so I've never needed a mini.

Beleriphon
2009-04-21, 12:52 PM
Are there any ranges of unpainted, preferably metal, miniatures which are good for 4th edition stuff? I'm after things like tieflings, and preferably some arcane style halflings. I don't want the prepainted plastic minis though.

Any decent companies that make anything at all suitable? I quite like the Privateer Press minis, but they are rather specific for their own setting which has different races.

Reaper minis is what you want. They have Hellspawn (teiflings) and Dragon-men (dragonborn) minis now that D&D has fourth edition out.

caden_varn
2009-04-22, 02:43 AM
Thanks for the info guys. I can't see Hellspawn though - do you mean darkspawn, or is there another range I'm missing?