PDA

View Full Version : The Challenge Tiberus Frostmourne

drackcove
2009-04-22, 11:22 AM
You spent the day travelling through the rolling hills and farmlands of Vosgone, a peaceful region that has been settled for generations. You have passed through area several times in your career. The grey Skies and chilling showers of early spring have been with you all day, and you are looking forward to a hot meal and a warm bed.
Your are following an ancient road known as the stoneway, it has stood since before the last great human empire of Nerath. As darkness falls, you find yourself descending through a wooded valley towards the ford of the river Volar, and the small town Pommeville. You are tired and cold, and it's a good time to stop.
The Volar is cold and swift, and you lead your Riding Drake across the ford and into the town. Pommeville is a prosperous village, and you can see stores and cottages to either side of the road. A steep, wooded hill rises above the town, hiding ivy-grown ruins on its crown.
You spy the welcome light of an inn, with the sign of a green griffon proudly displayed. Few people are out and about, but from inside the inn you can hear the voices in conversation and the clink and clatter of dishes.

Silver Coin
2009-04-23, 04:19 AM
Tiberus leaves his riding drake at the stable, before pushing into the well lit inn, looking around to take in the patronage, he proceeds to the bar and raps on it to get the bartender's attention.

drackcove
2009-04-23, 07:09 AM
The Inn's common room is comfortable, with a dozen or so villagers and travelers enjoying a roaring fire and tankards of ale. A short, broad-shouldered man with a drooping mustache approaches with a smile. " Welcome To the Green Griffon," he says he seems rather concerned "Um, how can I help you today? "
Most of the crowd appear to be villagers- A tall man man in a smith's apron, a brash young man dressed as a craftsman, a pair of weathered farmers- but you also see a couple of travelers. One is a handsome soldier in uniform, one is a towering monk, and a third appears to be a half-elven trader or merchant of some kind.

Silver Coin
2009-04-25, 03:46 AM
"Ale. And a room for the night. I have come a long way."

Rubbing his eyes, Tiberus leans forwards and discreetly asked the bartender.

"And as an added favour, could you tell me anything about the soldier, the monk and the half elf?"

OOC: Can I assume that A riding Drake has the same stats as a Warhorse?

drackcove
2009-05-05, 02:58 PM
ooc: Yes a riding drake has the same stats as a warhorse

He takes your money
"The half elf is the trader shanna whitelock, smart woman a bit of a pain though. Thats captain Miles of the royal army, nice fellow but i don't know too much about him. and the monk, Friar Nicholas of Priest of Moradin, good chap, goes from village building homes for the needy. Luckily pommeville doesn't need his services, so he'll only be here a few days. Oh and I've been rude my name is George Marsette, the ostler of this establishment."

Silver Coin
2009-05-10, 07:30 AM
"Right, so long that none of them are assassins after my blood."
Flipping another couple of silver pieces over the counter, Tiberus continued,
"And I would like a room for the night. I have come a long way."

OOC: Sorry, same here.