PDA

View Full Version : Most amazing site ever

shadow_archmagi
2009-04-24, 05:52 AM
The Random Fanfiction Crossover Generator!

http://kaction.com/badfanfiction/

It produces hilarious results.

Tengu_temp
2009-04-24, 06:00 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Miami Vice and Sonic the Hedgehog. The story should use drug abuse as a plot device!

That sounds familiar.

Starscream
2009-04-24, 06:17 AM
I got NASCAR and Iron Man. Pretty sure if you combine those you just get Knight Rider.

Closet_Skeleton
2009-04-24, 07:51 AM
That's NSFW...

I kept getting Final Fantasy and Disney, which has already been done. I even got Kingdom Hearts in there seperately.

BRC
2009-04-24, 07:53 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Neon Genesis Evangelion and Harvey Birdman. The story should use the first day of high school as a plot device!

This has potential.
Edit: Just got Bioshock and Sealab 2021, with an Overdose as a plot device. That could actually work....

Dhavaer
2009-04-24, 08:14 AM
I think my instructions win at awesome.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Family Guy and Calvin & Hobbes. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!

Whatever happened to terrible fanfiction?

Iroel
2009-04-24, 08:24 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Spongebob Squarepants and Doom. The story should use an orgy as a plot device!

You know what? I'm not even going to think about how that'd work. SQUICK!

Dhavaer
2009-04-24, 08:27 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Heroes and Resident Evil. The story should use anal sex as a plot device!

Should it?

I don't think it should.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Left Behind and the Diary of Anne Frank. The story should use hurricanes as a plot device!

This one is worse!

One more, which I foolishly didn't copy: Mr Ed. Atlas Shrugged. Time travel. Genius or madness, I can't tell which.

UltraDude
2009-04-24, 08:51 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Fruits Basket and Animorphs. The story should use alternate dimensions as a plot device!

Wait, really? I wouldn't be surprised if it's already been done.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dilbert and Walker, Texas Ranger. The story should use tentacle rape as a plot device!

Oh... oh god... the horror...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Metroid and Shin Chan. The story should use the future as a plot device!

This is an episode I would watch.

Dogmantra
2009-04-24, 08:53 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Friday the 13th and Wheel of Fortune. The story should use getting sucked into the "real world" as a plot device!
Jason gets sucked into the real world and plays Wheel of Fortune?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining World War II and South Park.
"Oh my god, they killed Kenny with a bomb!"

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Pirates of the Caribbean and Harry Potter. The story should use competing in a Rock Band tournament as a plot device!
This... is just awesome.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Around the World in 80 Days and Donkey Kong. The story should use an ancient prophecy as a plot device!
"Fulfill the prophecy DK, you must travel around the world... in 80 days!"

Callos_DeTerran
2009-04-24, 08:59 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining John McCain and Magnum PI. The story should use hurricanes as a plot device!

and

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Captain America and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. The story should use teen angst as a plot device!

Is it wrong that I think the actual Aqua Teen Hunger Force might have already done that second idea? 'Cause I'd almost swear that it did...

@EDIT:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Half-Life and Dead Rising. The story should use love triangles as a plot device!

Oh lord..

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Command & Conquer and Neil Patrick Harris. The story should use a secret government plot as a plot device!

this trumps all.

Dihan
2009-04-24, 09:08 AM
I got...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Titanic and the Little Mermaid. The story should use a malevolent artificial intelligence as a plot device!

And...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Phoenix Wright and Elite Beat Agents. The story should use unclogging a toilet as a plot device!

I love the second one.

WinterSolstice
2009-04-24, 09:09 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Growing Pains and Sailor Moon. The story should use gay relationships as a plot device!

meh, others got better ones.

UltraDude
2009-04-24, 09:49 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Growing Pains and Sailor Moon. The story should use gay relationships as a plot device!

meh, others got better ones.

Well, Sailor Moon could help you cover the plot device I guess.

Dogmantra
2009-04-24, 10:01 AM
I forgot to copy it, but I got Crossover Fanfic using Scooby Doo and Les Miserables. Okay, that's funny, but the plot device to use?Tentacle rape.

black dragoon
2009-04-24, 10:04 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining In the Heat of the Night and Pokemon. The story should use a secret government plot as a plot device!

I might be able to pull this off...:smalleek:

Mr._Blinky
2009-04-24, 10:10 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining American Idol and John McCain. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device![/guote]

So maybe everyone watching American Idol is really a zombie, and they attack John McCain?

[quote]Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining CSI and My Little Pony. The story should use bondage as a plot device!

:smalleek::smalleek::smalleek::smalleek::smalleek:

SnowballMan
2009-04-24, 10:28 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Command & Conquer and Neil Patrick Harris. The story should use a secret government plot as a plot device! .
Isn't this the next Dr. Horrible?

Mando Knight
2009-04-24, 10:35 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Elite Beat Agents and 1984. The story should use time travel as a plot device!

...The only question is, do the EBA travel to IngSoc, or does IngSoc travel to them?

Zarah
2009-04-24, 10:44 AM
I just found out what I'm doing this weekend.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 8 and Bill Nye the Science Guy. The story should use Arbor Day as a plot device!
I'd read it.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri and Snakes on a Plane. The story should use Christmas as a plot device!
Snakes on a Spaceship: Holiday Special.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Rock Band and The O'Reilly Factor. The story should use gay relationships as a plot device!
... No comment.

Tengu_temp
2009-04-24, 10:48 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Transformers and FLCL. The story should use martial arts as a plot device!

Want.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Darkwing Duck and Chronicles of Narnia. The story should use furries as a plot device!

How appropriate.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Rugrats and Metalocalypse. The story should use rape as a plot device!

You've read it, you can't unread it!

Morty
2009-04-24, 11:00 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy X-2 and Final Fantasy 7. The story should use starting a band as a plot device!

It doesn't sound that improbable. At least compared to what other people got.

Redpieper
2009-04-24, 11:06 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Reservoir Dogs and Ice Climbers. The story should use somebody misplacing their pants as a plot device!

Interesting :smallamused:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Diary of Anne Frank and The Muppet Show. The story should use unplanned pregnancies as a plot device!

Oh...I got nothing :smalleek:

H. Zee
2009-04-24, 11:09 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Princess Bride and Cats. The story should use furries as a plot device!

That sounds... surprisingly easy, actually.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Meerkat Manor and Elite Beat Agents. The story should use regicide as a plot device!

Okay, that sounds harder...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Bible and Spiderman. The story should use bondage as a plot device!

What.

Enlong
2009-04-24, 11:15 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Scientology and Homestar Runner. The story should use gay relationships as a plot device!
Actually, I think this one is about a couple of updates from being actual content on Homestar Runner.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Homestar Runner and Oregon Trail. The story should use a character dying two days before they were going to retire as a plot device!
And again, I just can't put anything past the Brothers Chaps. I can just imagine Homestar as an incompetent wagon-leader, Strong Bad as a bandit, and the sheriff (Coach Z) dying while trying to FORD IT!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Spiderman and Big Brother. The story should use rape as a plot device!
Oh no. Heck no! I will not be responsible for putting Spiderman in Room 101.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dance Dance Revolution and Lord of the Rings. The story should use a sex-change operation as a plot device!
...The piece de resistance of WTFery.

GoC
2009-04-24, 11:28 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Teletubbies and The Sopranos. The story should use a car accident as a plot device!
:smallbiggrin:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Azumanga Daioh and Seinfeld. The story should use creepy interent fetishes as a plot device!
XD

Oslecamo
2009-04-24, 11:34 AM
Want.

Also want. NOW! I think they're still producing transformers 2 the movie, maybe we can still change their plans and get optimus prime wuxia version.

I got:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Something Awful and Lizzie McGuire. The story should use body switching as a plot device!

Hmm, not that bad. I would be admired if someone hadn't written it yet.

Next:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Fairly Oddparents and Murphy Brown. The story should use a plane crash as a plot device!

Wow this one almost writes itself. Fairly Oddparents die, Murphy brown loses his son, adopts the cartoon kid, presto!

One more:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Meerkat Manor and Stephen King's IT. The story should use alternate dimensions as a plot device!
Oh c'mon why can't I get something really crazy? This one could actually become a movie one day.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Harvest Moon and The Real World. The story should use a blizzard as a plot device!
The day the earth got frozen and all the farm animals died, so I had to go look for a real job. Heck it could actually be a true story!:P

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Phoenix Wright and Clarissa Explains it All. The story should use puberty as a plot device!

MY EYES! THE GOOGLES DON'T DO ANYTHING!

EDIT:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Everquest and Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri. The story should use an orgy as a plot device!
o_o

Thormag
2009-04-24, 11:49 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Animorphs and 4chan. The story should use marriage as a plot device!

...What?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Smurfs and Muppet Babies. The story should use alcoholism as a plot device!

I'd read that

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining World War II and Nancy Drew. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!

Ugh... reading the "List of War Crimes" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_during_World_War_II#1939-1945_World_War_II) article from Wikipedia a little while ago, the implications of this pairing just makes me shudder.

TheSummoner
2009-04-24, 11:55 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Aladdin and I Love Lucy. The story should use creepy interent fetishes as a plot device!

Lucy has a dream in which the characters play the characters from Aladin. The lamp is shaped in a rather non-lampish shape, and the genie is a furry.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Donkey Kong and Carmen Sandiego. The story should use a journey to outer space as a plot device!

Carmen Sandiego has stolen Donkey Kong's bananas and he must get them back. His adventure takes him to the edge of the universe.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Diff'rent Strokes and Survivor. The story should use an ancient prophecy as a plot device!

All I know is I want someone to eat Willis...

Lord Seth
2009-04-24, 11:56 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Resident Evil and Metroid. The story should use tentacle rape as a plot device!:smalleek:

averagejoe
2009-04-24, 11:58 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Magic School Bus and Street Sharks. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!

This has the potential to be supremely epic.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining GI Joe and Animorphs. The story should use shopping for a Wii as a plot device!

This would just be hilarious.

TheSummoner
2009-04-24, 12:01 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dungeons & Dragons and Elite Beat Agents. The story should use legalizing gay marriage as a plot device!

The EBA plays a party of bards, who must stop a plot to revive an ancient demon by convincing the king to legalize gay marriage. The ancient demon is incredibly homophobic.

MoelVermillion
2009-04-24, 12:03 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining MegaTokyo and Monty Python & the Holy Grail. The story should use shopping for a Wii as a plot device!
I sorta like where this one is going.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Scooby Doo and Tarzan. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!
This one would be awesome, even if the zombies are just guys in masks... Who would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling kids.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Matlock and the Partridge Family. The story should use good characters becoming evil as a plot device!
So basically Matlock has to uncover the real killer who happens to be a member of the Partridge Family who has turned evil, to save his client.

This site rules.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Soul Calibur and the Legend of Zelda. The story should use a parade as a plot device!
Such a thing will never happen!

Cristo Meyers
2009-04-24, 12:07 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Office Space and Flavor Flav. The story should use the first day of high school as a plot device!

Eh.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Outlaw Star and Home Improvement. The story should use oral sex as a plot device!

Ok...now that's just wrong.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dexter and Freakazoid. The story should use alternate dimensions as a plot device!

Anyone else think this actually sounds like an episode of Freakazoid?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the National Football League and Super Mario Bros.. The story should use a plane crash as a plot device!

Am I the only one reminded of that movie about the soccer team trapped in the mountains? :smallamused:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Calvin & Hobbes and Transformers. The story should use getting sucked into the "real world" as a plot device!

I have just discovered a new level of awesome...

TheSummoner
2009-04-24, 12:13 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Elite Beat Agents and Rugrats. The story should use a blizzard as a plot device!

The cast of Rugrats is caught during a blizard with no one home, but the grandpa, who is sleeping. With no one to else around, they panic, and the EBA show up to save the day!

Cristo Meyers
2009-04-24, 12:22 PM
The cast of Rugrats is caught during a blizard with no one home, but the grandpa, who is sleeping. With no one to else around, they panic, and the EBA show up to save the day!

...and then everyone breathes a sigh of relief that tentacles are not involved.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Legend of Zelda and Star Wars. The story should use an overdose as a plot device!

I always thought there was something fishy about that Magic Powder...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Legends of the Hidden Temple and Parappa the Rapper. The story should use a sex-change operation as a plot device!

Inside that great stone face is a woman screaming to be set free.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mystery Science Theater 3000 and Sesame Street. The story should use an ancient prophecy as a plot device!

Elmo is the chosen one!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Bioshock and Nancy Drew. The story should use an orgy as a plot device!

...:smalleek:

Stormthorn
2009-04-24, 12:22 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mortal Kombat and Stargate SG1. The story should use moving to a new place as a plot device!

If one of you actualy writes this its ten Interwebz for you.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dungeons & Dragons and Dance Dance Revolution. The story should use getting sucked into the "real world" as a plot device!

Ok, a group of DnD characters or NPCs ends up in DDR and then them and some background dancers from DDR end up in the "Real World" which is modern day Montanna.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Max Payne and Kill Bill. The story should use regicide as a plot device!

THAT IS AWESOME!

UltraDude
2009-04-24, 12:36 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Gundam Wing and Rocky Horror Picture Show. The story should use living on a farm as a plot device!

Errrr.... huh.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Psych and Mythbusters. The story should use a haunted house as a plot device!

This could be incredibly epic.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Samurai Pizza Cats and Goof Troop. The story should use alternate dimensions as a plot device!

Why does this sound like it might work?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Zorro and Friends. The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device!

YES. DO IT.

SurlySeraph
2009-04-24, 12:52 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Elite Beat Agents and 1984. The story should use time travel as a plot device!

...The only question is, do the EBA travel to IngSoc, or does IngSoc travel to them?

The EBA inspiring the proles to rise up and overthrow Big Brother would be AWESOME.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining King Arthur and Chronicles of Narnia. The story should use possession by Satan as a plot device!

Um... I think this is already canon.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Titanic and Zorro. The story should use unclogging a toilet as a plot device!

"With a quick swirl of his rapier, the lengendary swordsman cut the clog to shreds. 'The odor will be gone shortly, Jack. Rose will be happy to visit your room now.' And, before the Irishman could even thank the masked Spaniard, he was gone."

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Hellsing and Fruits Basket. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!

Alucard + young children + sex.
Oh.
Oh dear.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining 24 and Snakes on a Plane. The story should use aliens as a plot device!

WANT.

Athaniar
2009-04-24, 12:59 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Diary of Anne Frank and Harry Potter. The story should use Halloween as a plot device!
Not too weird compared to most others.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Indiana Jones and Aladdin. The story should use regicide as a plot device!
This one actually sounds sane and interesting.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Finding Nemo and Captain America. The story should use trying out for a sports team as a plot device!
Eh?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Indiana Jones and America's Funniest Home Videos. The story should use alcoholism as a plot device!
I'd certainly like to see how that works out.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Monty Python & the Holy Grail and Star Trek. The story should use suicide as a plot device!
Might be interesting.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and Star Fox. The story should use a tournament of some sort as a plot device!

Ookay...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Scrubs and M*A*S*H. The story should use time travel as a plot device!

I could see this work.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Teletubbies and the Bible. The story should use legalizing gay marriage as a plot device!

Eh?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining John McCain and Calvin & Hobbes. The story should use rape as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Lord of the Rings and Barack Obama. The story should use drug abuse as a plot device!
That's it, I'm out of here.

SlyGuyMcFly
2009-04-24, 01:57 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Pirates of the Caribbean and Duke Nukem. The story should use trying out for a sports team as a plot device!

I can see this working

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Columbo and Phoenix Wright. The story should use possession by Satan as a plot device!

:smallbiggrin:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Ninja Turtles and Knight Rider. The story should use oral sex as a plot device!

:smalleek:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Gundam Wing and Star Fox. The story should use a journey to outer space as a plot device!

Makes too much sense

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Around the World in 80 Days and Dead Rising. The story should use terrorism as a plot device!

O...K...

endoperez
2009-04-24, 02:08 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Night of the Living Dead and Dungeons & Dragons. The story should use getting sucked into the "real world" as a plot device!

This would make for a really weird ending to a campaign. The heroes have been fighting a generic eeeevil necromancer, who does the generic jump-into-a-portal escape, and then BAM! A shopping mall overrun by zombies.

I also got a combination of Captain America and Pirates of the Caribean. :smallbiggrin: That could kind of work.

The Glyphstone
2009-04-24, 02:15 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Parappa the Rapper and Heroes. The story should use competing in a Rock Band tournament as a plot device!

So...Sylar eats Parappa's brain and uses his incredible musical skills to crush all of the competition in Rock Band?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Duke Nukem and Chowder. The story should use magic as a plot device!

'I'm here to kick ass and chew....grubble gum? What the [censored] is this [censored] [censored]? [censor] this, I'm going home - call me when Forever is released."

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Ally McBeal and Shrek. The story should use an orgy as a plot device!

....I can't bring myself to touch this one...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The A-Team and Rocky Horror Picture Show. The story should use starting a band as a plot device!

"That's right, fool! We're doing the Time Warp again! Now hit the music!"

wadledo
2009-04-24, 02:17 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Scientology and Legends of the Hidden Temple. The story should use rape as a plot device!Must....resist.....the....insult.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Night of the Living Dead and Hamtaro. The story should use creepy interent fetishes as a plot device!Poor poor Hamtaro.:smallfrown:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Night of the Living Dead and the Legend of Zelda. The story should use a sex-change operation as a plot device!All the zombies have their genders changed by Gannon, and Link is turned into Michal Jackson!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Chowder and A-Team. The story should use love triangles as a plot device!As much as I love the A-Team, I don't think Mung is right for Mr. T or Ms. Endive.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Bill Nye the Science Guy and Pulp Fiction. The story should use puberty as a plot device!...........No.
Just no.

Checkmate
2009-04-24, 02:18 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Magic School Bus and Ninja Turtles. The story should use car accidents as a plot device!

This seems possible.

JMobius
2009-04-24, 02:33 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Something Awful and America's Funniest Home Videos. The story should use creepy interent fetishes as a plot device!

Oh my. All too easy.

Rappy
2009-04-24, 03:09 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mythbusters and Matlock. The story should use mystical creatures as a plot device!

Oh my, that's just...actually, that could be pretty awesome.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining CSI and Miami Vice. The story should use alcoholism as a plot device!

Way too easy.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Gilligan's Island and FoxTrot. The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device!

...No comment.

averagejoe
2009-04-24, 03:24 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Friends and Duke Nukem. The story should use somebody misplacing their pants as a plot device!

Best sitcom idea ever.

Stormthorn
2009-04-24, 04:37 PM
I got Neil Patrick Harris in one, and Dr. Horrible in another. And one of the plot devices is Good characters becoming evil.

Hmm....

Jimorian
2009-04-24, 04:57 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Snakes on a Plane and Most Extreme Elimination Challenge. The story should use murder as a plot device!

We have a ratings winner!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Romeo & Juliet and Family Circus. The story should use a malevolent artificial intelligence as a plot device!

Hmm. Billy as an android explains SO much.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Lizzie McGuire and Mortal Kombat. The story should use teen angst as a plot device!

Somebody criticized Lizzie's totally cute sweater, and now she's out for BLOOD!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and The Office. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!

Arthur and Tim (both played by Martin Freeman) get into a whinge fest about who is unluckier. While they argue, David Brent meets Zaphod Beeblebrox, and the combined mass of their egos in such close proximity creates a super black hole that swallows the universe.

SinisterPenguin
2009-04-24, 04:57 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Monsters Inc and My Little Pony. The story should use an overdose as a plot device!

...Wait, what?

Lizard
2009-04-24, 05:44 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Evil Dead and Barack Obama. The story should use a seemingly routine day as a plot device!

Soooo.....
The president of the United states (of AMERICA!!!) was sitting in his office, midning his bussiness when a particulary devious terrorist decided to assanite him using certain evil book. The routine get thrown out of the window when the White House is overflowed by evil demons, and the President has to use his trusty boomstick to survive. After kicking a*s and taking names, he loses his hand, but he promptly replaces it with chainsaw so all is well. However before he can kill the evil terrorist he is sent to the Middle Ages by him where he has to fight his evil twin....

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Bioshock and Star Wars. The story should use winning the lottery as a plot device!

Mister Anakin Skywalker
With great delight, I will inform you that you won a secret Republic lottery! Your prize is a week-long vacation in the secret paradise city named Rapture. Would you kindly go and collect this wonderful prize? The planet where the Rapture located is in XY Sector of the Galaxy. Rapture is looking forward for your visit.
Atlas

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Batman and Mythbusters. The story should use tentacle rape as a plot device!

I..... got nothing. And I dont want even try.

Verruckt
2009-04-24, 05:54 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and Kingdom Hearts. The story should use religion as a plot device!

um.... yeah, this needs to never ever ever ever be written. (although it might explain Goofy's problem.)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Samurai Jack and Command & Conquer. The story should use somebody misplacing their pants as a plot device!

I want to meet whoever made this site and make sweet love to their brain, that is just too beautiful.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Chapelle's Show and They Might Be Giants. The story should use moving to a new place as a plot device!

Make a little birdhouse inside your soul, and hold a craps tournament in it.

FoE
2009-04-24, 06:21 PM
For the sake of ease, I will ignore instructions where I don't know what they're talking baout.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Pokemon and Batman. The story should use Halloween as a plot device!

Strange creatures resembling the newest craze from Japan are about to invade Gotham City on Hallow's Eve. It turns out to be a plot by the Joker; he intends to unleash a horde of man-eating monsters on the one night where the police won't be able to tell the difference between fake monsters and real ones! Only the goddamn Batman can stop this evil plot!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Harry Potter and Survivor. The story should use regicide as a plot device!

Perhaps an immunity challenge involving Quidditch?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Incredible Hulk and Chapelle's Show. The story should use a character dying two days before they were going to retire as a plot device!

I'm the Incredible Hulk, bitch!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mega Man and Monsters Inc. The story should use terrorism as a plot device!

Insane but workable.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Gilligan's Island and Star Trek. The story should use a long lost sibling as a plot device!

Gilligan is actually Spock's long-lost half-brother! And that's terrible.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Carmen Sandiego and Indiana Jones. The story should use good characters becoming evil as a plot device!

Where in the world is Indiana Jones? Turns out he joined Carmen's gang.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Cosby Show and Twilight. The story should use rape as a plot device!

I'm not touching that with a ten-foot pole.

Terraoblivion
2009-04-24, 06:36 PM
You know the Bible/Spiderman bondage crossover is easy to imagine. I mean Spiderman throws webs, so it is basically just having him tie someone up. Can you all say Jesus x Spiderman yaoi?

Justyn
2009-04-24, 06:40 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining John McCain and Samurai Jack. The story should use hynotism as a plot device!
John McCain gets hypnotized into thinking that he's Samurai Jack.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Deus Ex and Rocky Horror Picture Show. The story should use martial arts as a plot device!
Win.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Walker, Texas Ranger and Elite Beat Agents. The story should use brainwashing as a plot device!

Walker is kidnapped and brainwashed, and the Agents have to break the control.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Captain America and Tarzan. The story should use anal sex as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining America's Funniest Home Videos and Dance Dance Revolution. The story should use an ancient prophecy as a plot device!
I got nothing, but this is awesome.

Dogmantra
2009-04-24, 07:20 PM
I got nothing, but this is awesome.
"Long ago, deep in the Jungles of the Amazon, it was prophesized by an Amazonian Shaman that one day, a magic box would display the funniest minute of dancing and/or falling over in all of history. Today, the prophecy comes true."

Mx.Silver
2009-04-24, 07:34 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Shin Chan and Dexter's Laboratory. The story should use marriage as a plot device!
... Oh dear.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining 4chan and Romeo & Juliet. The story should use bondage as a plot device!
Argh!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Daily Show and Samurai Pizza Cats. The story should use competing in a Rock Band tournament as a plot device!
Now that's a bit more like it :smallcool:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Miami Vice and the Lion King. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!
I don't think I want to think about this one.

Reverent-One
2009-04-24, 08:34 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Silent Hill and Ghost Hunters. The story should use a secret government plot as a plot device!

This seems almost plausible, for once the ghost hunters find some real supernatural behavior. Too bad the world will never find out as government agents act to prevent the results of secret experimentation from reaching the public!

Hell Puppi
2009-04-24, 09:15 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Captain America and Godzilla. The story should use anorexia as a plot device!

What....and yet somehow not improbable...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Soul Calibur and Around the World in 80 Days. The story should use floods as a plot device!
Throw in a flaming horse or some wolves and you have yourself a deal!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dukes of Hazzard and Star Fox. The story should use Columbus Day as a plot device!

The General Lee in space doing barrel rolls? Quick! Someone get me the phone number of a producer!

edit:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Lord of the Rings and Dance Dance Revolution. The story should use car accidents as a plot device!

Words cannot describe how amazing this would be.

Callos_DeTerran
2009-04-24, 10:45 PM
Alucard + young children + sex.
Oh.
Oh dear.

It's wrong that my favorite manga could have gone down that path if things had gone differently. x.x

Llama231
2009-04-24, 11:49 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Godzilla and Calvin & Hobbes. The story should use shopping for a Wii as a plot device!

Huh.

I would read this.

Alteran
2009-04-25, 12:08 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Magic School Bus and Blue's Clues. The story should use possession by Satan as a plot device!

Sounds like the recipe for a hit kid's TV show.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Scientology and Star Trek. The story should use bondage as a plot device!

Gorgondantess
2009-04-25, 12:09 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining 4chan and Stephen King's IT. The story should use creepy interent fetishes as a plot device!
Ok, seriously? This one has probably been done about a hundred times.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Hardy Boys and Malcolm in the Middle. The story should use an orgy as a plot device!
....ugh.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Final Fantasy 8. The story should use a seemingly routine day as a plot device!
I don't believe those exist in these worlds.

Enlong
2009-04-25, 12:50 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Flapjack and Max Payne. The story should use possession by Satan as a plot device!
WHAT?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dragonball Z and Bioshock. The story should use car accidents as a plot device!
Goku tries out for his driving lesson again, crashes into the ocean, and ends up in that underwater city that Bioshock takes place in.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining 4chan and Everquest. The story should use drug abuse as a plot device!
Isn't tht just real life?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Spongebob Squarepants and Brady Bunch. The story should use tornadoes as a plot device!
Um. The fact that I can just about see it happening is what's weird. That and all my scenarios end up with someone dying pretty quickly.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Elite Beat Agents and Chowder. The story should use Columbus Day as a plot device!
YES. YES. A THOUSAND TIMES YES.

Agrippa
2009-04-25, 01:51 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 9 and Columbo. The story should use teen angst as a plot device!

What the hell is this website smoking?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Gilligan's Island and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The story should use murder as a plot device!

So, Spike kills Gilligan and nobody gets upset with him? Ok.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Calvin & Hobbes and Les Miserables. The story should use a long lost sibling as a plot device!

See the first comment.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Slaughterhouse 5 and Darkwing Duck. The story should use tornadoes as a plot device!

This might work, if I can find someone crazy enough to write it.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Hellsing and Emeril Legasse. The story should use Christmas as a plot device!

Any takers?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Ctrl+Alt+Del and Rosemary's Baby. The story should use martial arts as a plot device!

This is the most tasteless idea I can post in good conscience. It truly is.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Professional Wrestling and David Blaine. The story should use religion as a plot device!

Need I say more?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Teen Titans and Phoenix Wright. The story should use winning the lottery as a plot device!

Maybe some up and comming supervillian is luring both Wright and Robin (or Nightwing) to their deaths using the lottery as red-hering.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Rosemary's Baby and Inuyasha. The story should use time travel as a plot device!

Perhaps Rosemary's baby is Naraku reborn. Who knows.

UnChosenOne
2009-04-25, 02:27 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Everquest and Big Brother. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!
This should be quite easy so let's roll again.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Silent Hill and Terry Tate, Office Linebacker. The story should use gay relationships as a plot device!
Well, I could have few ideas for this one.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Powerpuff Girls and Calvin & Hobbes. The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device!
Isn't this allready done?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Scooby Doo and The Simpsons. The story should use suicide as a plot device!
I'm sure that this is done allready.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sailor Moon and Walker, Texas Ranger. The story should use creepy interent fetishes as a plot device!
*facepalm*

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining 1984 and Totally Spies. The story should use competing in a Rock Band tournament as a plot device!
Hey, this is good idea.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Odyssey and Sonic the Hedgehog. The story should use getting sucked into the "real world" as a plot device!
Well, it looks like we do have a plot for next Sonic game.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Splinter Cell and John McCain. The story should use legalizing gay marriage as a plot device!
Third Echelon and John McCain working together for legalizing gay marriage...

Salt_Crow
2009-04-25, 02:48 AM
NSFW?
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Teletubbies and Spongebob Squarepants. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!

Holy...

Drascin
2009-04-25, 02:59 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Powerpuff Girls and The Odyssey. The story should use religion as a plot device!

...I could totally write this one. It doesn't even seem hard.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Half-Life and the Princess Bride. The story should use oral sex as a plot device!

What

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Professional Wrestling and Trigun. The story should use shopping for a Wii as a plot device!

Erm... well, on the one hand having Vash fighting in a mall to get a Wii doesn't seem particularly unbelievable, he seems exactly the kind of guy to love the console. On the other, I know nothing of Professional wrestling.

TakeV
2009-04-25, 03:39 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Quantum Leap and Everquest. The story should use getting sucked into the "real world" as a plot device!

Why does this make too much sense?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Pokemon and Metal Gear Solid. The story should use good characters becoming evil as a plot device!

I can totally see Pokemon in the Metal Gear Solid universe....

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Rocky Horror Picture Show and Invader Zim. The story should use a tournament of some sort as a plot device!

Dear television people, please make this.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining 1984 and They Might Be Giants. The story should use unclogging a toilet as a plot device!

It... sounds like it could be a TMBG song...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining America's Funniest Home Videos and Transformers. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!

!?.....!?!?!?!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Barack Obama and Cinderella. The story should use rape as a plot device!

Annddd.... I'm done for now. 0_o

ghost_warlock
2009-04-25, 04:44 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Batman and Mythbusters. The story should use tentacle rape as a plot device!

I..... got nothing. And I dont want even try.

Adam: "To help investigate whether eating Poprocks and drinking Pepsi can really cause you to explode, we've asked for the help of the Man of Steel, Batman."
Batman: "Um. Actually Adam, the Man of Steel is..."
Jamie: "That's right, Adam, as we all know, the water in Pepsi is energetically unstable thanks to the pressure of keeping cabon dioxide dissolved in the liquid. When the high-energy water mixes with the natural trace sodium in Poprocks, it can cause a chemical reaction; sometimes resulting in an explosion rivalling a small nuclear bomb. The real question here is if the human body is capable of withstanding such a blast relatively unharmed."
Batman: "Wait...sodium? Nuclear bomb? What!?"
Adam: "Since Batman was born on another planet and radiation from our sun gives him supernormal invulnerability, his stomach should be able to withstand even a massive explosion."
Batman: "No, again, you're confusing me with..."
Adam: "No time to delay, this is obviously a bogus myth so let's get this party started!"
*Jamie puts Batman in a double arm-bar while Adam shoves Poprocks down his throat*
Batman: "AAAarrguurrrrrrrggle!"
*Adam begins pouring an entire 2-liter bottle of Pepsi down Batman's throat*
Jamie: "That's right, Adam, work his Adam's-apple to help him swallow."
Adam: "Hey, that's kind of funny! Adam...Adam's apple...you're friggin' genius, man."
Jamie: "Well...yeah. Anyway, now that the Poprocks and Pepsi are mixing in his stomach it should only be a few moments before we have an answer."
*beat*
Batman: "Ooooh, I feel nauseous... Uhhhh..."
BLAM!!!!!
*Batman explodes, spraying Jamie and Adam with gore, Poprocks, and Pepsi*
*Smoke fills the room*
*Smoke clears, revealing a tentacled monstrocity from another dimension hovering above Batman's remains*
Urotsukidōji: "I AM THE OVERFIEND, WHY HAVE YOU SUMMONED ME?"
Adam: "{Scrubbed}"
Jamie: "Dear god, what have we done!?"
*Hilarity ensues*

ZeroNumerous
2009-04-25, 05:00 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Metalocalypse and Futurama. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!

Gentlemen, I do believe I have won.

EDIT:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining MacGyver and Chronicles of Narnia. The story should use an orgy as a plot device!

..I..

What?

Serpentine
2009-04-25, 06:06 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining America's Funniest Home Videos and Transformers. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!I'm pretty sure I've heard a recording that's basically this... Bits I can remember include "It's so big!", "I... I..." and "Optimus!". If anyone can find a link, please do. Actually, I think I'll see if I can find it.

Here we go. (http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1106781) Has a URL for the recording, I'll see if that's the right one...

Ziren
2009-04-25, 07:32 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Jeopardy! and Incredible Hulk. The story should use a plane crash as a plot device!

Sounds like it could work, but I can't think of anything.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Toy Story and Soul Calibur. The story should use Christmas as a plot device!

Nightmare gets a Buzz Lightyear for Christmas.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Stargate SG1 and Indiana Jones. The story should use competing in a Rock Band tournament as a plot device!

Indiana finding a sealed Goa'uld sarcophagus, proceeds to breaking it and then defeats the System Lord "Pick of Destiny"-Style.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Star Wars and Blue's Clues. The story should use somebody misplacing their pants as a plot device!

Blue's Clues + misplaced pants is easy, but I have no idea how to get Star Wars in there.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Kingdom Hearts and Super Mario Bros.. The story should use anal sex as a plot device!

:eek: And that's my daily dose of creepy.

An anorexic person wins a copy of Alpha Centauri at the Wheel of Fortune. Yep, that's the best I could come up with.

SDF
2009-04-25, 07:51 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dragonball Z and the Diary of Anne Frank. The story should use love triangles as a plot device!

Okay... this one is weirding me out because, and I @#$% you not, I have read this fanfic before. Goku falls in love with Anne and fights Hitler when he goes SSJ. Not even kidding. When I read the actual fanfic it was pretty much the textbook example of why they should be illegal, and shows the need for an international task force to stop this kind of thing.

Dhavaer
2009-04-25, 07:57 AM
Aforementioned fanfic is here (http://smallcave.net/goferchan/afgoku01.html).

Alteran
2009-04-25, 06:28 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining X-Files and Twilight Zone. The story should use oral sex as a plot device!

X-Files and the Twilight Zone I can see happening, but the last part...? I'm not sure how that would happen, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want it to.

Edit:

Aforementioned fanfic is here (http://smallcave.net/goferchan/afgoku01.html).

That just broke my mind.

The Tygre
2009-04-25, 09:55 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining X-Files and Twilight Zone. The story should use oral sex as a plot device!

X-Files and the Twilight Zone I can see happening, but the last part...? I'm not sure how that would happen, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want it to.

Edit:

That just broke my mind.

There's a review of it on ThatGuyWithTheGlasses, or one of his branches at least. I miss Guy in the Suede...

But on with the show:

1.) Totally Spies and Spiderman with the Apocalypse
2.) Big O and Digimon on Christmas
3.) American Beauty and Charlie's Angels with an ancient prophecy
4.) Garfield and Moulin Rouge on alcoholism
5.) Gargoyles and Animal Crossing on vacation

Trizap
2009-04-25, 11:13 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining I Love Lucy and Stargate SG1. The story should use puberty as a plot device!

................don't know what I love lucy is, next

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Muppet Show and Batman. The story should use Christmas as a plot device!

Joker creates bio-engineered Muppet-themed super-soldier criminals that terrorize Gotham. Batman facepalms and says "what the hell joker?"

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Animaniacs and Trigun. The story should use marriage as a plot device!

..................not commenting on this

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dance Dance Revolution and Hellsing. The story should use a journey to outer space as a plot device!

WHAT!?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Tenchi Muyo and Dexter. The story should use a blizzard as a plot device!

do not know what Tenchi Muyo is. next!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Fight Club and Family Ties. The story should use mystical creatures as a plot device!
................this just..........huh.....whuh.....eh.......bwah...... no.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Spiderman and Dexter's Laboratory. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!

Too easy. Dexter unleashes some apocalyptic thing on the Marvel universe through an interdimensional portal, Dexter and Spiderman have to team up to stop it.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mythbusters and Daikatana. The story should use a secret government plot as a plot device!

no. just no.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining M*A*S*H and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. The story should use hurricanes as a plot device!

....ok..........again....totally random........

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Doom and Star Fox. The story should use getting sucked into the "real world" as a plot device!

why do I keep getting random stuff like this?

Copacetic
2009-04-26, 12:10 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining My Little Pony and The Bible. The story should use regicide as a plot device!

I'm in love.

EDIT:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dungeons & Dragons and Flavor Flav. The story should use incest as a plot device!

<3

Ascension
2009-04-26, 12:15 AM
2.) Big O and Digimon on Christmas

I can see that working, actually, especially since The Big O had a Christmas episode... or rather a "Heaven's Day" episode.

................don't know what I love lucy is, next

You don't know I Love Lucy? How can anyone not know I Love Lucy?

You owe it to yourself to watch these (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlRRQ81ZRJs) clips (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXN5s8fQvHY&feature=related), at the very least.

why do I keep getting random stuff like this?

I don't know, Doom and Star Fox are both video games and "sucked into the 'real world'" is a pretty common device with video games... though admittedly not nearly as common as someone from the real world being sucked into the game. It doesn't seem that random to me.

Let's see what I get in six tries...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Ghost Hunters and Walker, Texas Ranger. The story should use an orgy as a plot device!

Interesting. Hot ghost-on-Chuck-Norris Action?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Atlas Shrugged and Neil Patrick Harris. The story should use oral sex as a plot device!

Oral sex in something involving NPH? Too easy.

I think I'll call it "Who Sucks John Galt?" That sounds like a good bad porno.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining I, Robot and 24. The story should use the first day of high school as a plot device!

Kim decides to go back to school despite the fact she already has an associate's degree! On her first day back she is kidnapped by robots in clear violation of Asimov's laws! Is Jack Bauer a bad enough dude to rescue the president?

The answer is yes.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The O'Reilly Factor and Dilbert. The story should use creepy interent fetishes as a plot device!

When Asok develops a crush on Bill O'Reilly, can anyone stop him before he does something he... and Bill... will regret for the rest of their lives?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Home Movies. The story should use hypnosis as a plot device!

BTVS had a musical episode. Home Movies had music. There is synergy here. The hypnosis is what makes the Buffy cast think they're animated long enough to allow a crossover.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Muppet Show and Beauty & the Beast. The story should use tentacle rape as a plot device!

The horror... The horror...

Fri
2009-04-26, 01:01 AM
Okay... this one is weirding me out because, and I @#$% you not, I have read this fanfic before. Goku falls in love with Anne and fights Hitler when he goes SSJ. Not even kidding. When I read the actual fanfic it was pretty much the textbook example of why they should be illegal, and shows the need for an international task force to stop this kind of thing.

Number of mind seriously broken by it existing (seriously, I rarely use that phrase in the internet): +1

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mythbusters and Daikatana. The story should use a secret government plot as a plot device!

That's working actually. Daikatana is actually a secret goverment plot on destroying the video game industry, and mythbuster is going to bust it! With explosives!

hanzo66
2009-04-26, 01:21 AM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Captain Planet and Resident Evil. The story should use puberty as a plot device!
While fighting Albert Wesker and his plot to dump Uroboros into the water, the group must deal with strange feelings, especially Wheeler towards Linka.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining CSI and The Simpsons. The story should use drug abuse as a plot device!
Guest Starring Gary Sinise, the Simpsons go to New York and get caught up in Grissom's investigation of a serial killer targeting junkies.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Barack Obama and Pirates of the Caribbean. The story should use the future as a plot device!
The President is sent back through time while in a time machine demonstration gone wrong. Ending up in Florida, he assists Jack Sparrow in his quest to find the Fountain of Youth with the power of his Blackberry and knowledge of internet memes.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Night of the Living Dead and Samurai Pizza Cats. The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device!
... I don't know how to do this one since I've never watched Samurai Pizza Cats.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dragonball Z and Metroid. The story should use legalizing gay marriage as a plot device!
Mother Brain's newest plot is to stop the marriage of Goten and Trunks. Not if Samus has anything to do with it. Ends with Goku doing the Kamehameha while Samus fires the Zero Laser, cutting through Ridley and straight to Mother Brain.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Kill Bill and 4chan. The story should use puberty as a plot device!
Beatrix must protect a growing B.B from the clutches of Pedobear. Guest Starring Chris Hansen as Bill and Budd's other brother, Bob.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Jeopardy! and Les Miserables. The story should use starting a band as a plot device!
Marius is the lead guitarist of a rock group, with Cosette as his lead girl. With funds running out and with Javert constantly busting up their parties, they go on the show in the hopes of winning enough to free France via a totally badass musical scene at the end.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mystery Science Theater 3000 and Star Trek. The story should use trying out for a sports team as a plot device!
Joel and the gang stumble across a long-lost tape of Picard and Kirk's failed attempts to create a Football team to go against the Klingon team.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Xmen and Space Ghost. The story should use evil clones as a plot device!
Brak's mail-order Cloning machine has gone on the fritz, and it's up to Wolverine and Zorak teaming up to stop this whole fiasco... With Zorak trying to hid the fact that HE ordered the cloning machine in the first place.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Ice Climbers and Something Awful. The story should use anal sex as a plot device!
Someone out there makes a Let's Play of the game, with a lot of incest jokes between Nana and Popo.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Animaniacs and Knight Rider. The story should use tentacle rape as a plot device!
Um... The Warner Siblings push a button that Knight Rider warns them not to push... And for good reason?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining James Bond and Penn & Teller. The story should use a seemingly routine day as a plot device!
While on the relatively few days that he's not on a mission, Bond has a discussion with the duo about PETA while at a restaurant.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Charlie's Angels and Mythbusters. The story should use a vacation as a plot device!
Adam and Jamie are the guest judges for a Wet T-Shirt contest in a Spring Break Party that the Angels are participating in. They also blow up Charlie.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sex and the City and Half-Life. The story should use a haunted house as a plot device!
Gordon uses his Gravity Gun to take those martinis out of their claws and flings them at their heads on his way to Ravenholm. End of story.

Number of mind seriously broken by it existing (seriously, I rarely use that phrase in the internet): +1
A live reading of said fanfic. (http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/bt/the-sage/fanfic-theatre/5040-masterpiece-fanfic-theatre-episode-2)

Meh...

Hylleddin
2009-04-26, 02:45 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mythbusters and Dexter's Laboratory. The story should use shopping for a Wii as a plot device!

This could be awesome.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mystery Science Theater 3000 and South Park. The story should use a journey to outer space as a plot device!

The kids get blasted to space and land on the MST3K satellite. Hilarity ensues.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Matrix and Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!

Oh dear.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Duke Nukem and South Park. The story should use a secret government plot as a plot device!

Someone needs to make this NOW.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining X-Files and Hardy Boys. The story should use a vacation as a plot device!

This could actually be kind of interesting.

Aspie
2009-04-26, 02:47 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining World War II and Mythbusters. The story should use a haunted house as a plot device!
This one would be awesome.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining John McCain and Incredible Hulk. The story should use a tournament of some sort as a plot device!
John McCain vs the Hulk!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Monty Python & the Holy Grail and Friday the 13th. The story should use getting sucked into the "real world" as a plot device!
I have no idea how this would have worked, but it would be hilarious.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Barack Obama and Michael Moore. The story should use a vacation as a plot device!
Obama and Moore on vacation? This seems plausible.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Half-Life and Rugrats. The story should use tentacle rape as a plot device!
No. No it shouldn't.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining King Arthur and Garfield. The story should use regicide as a plot device!
The king is dead! All hail the cat!

black dragoon
2009-04-26, 05:59 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Matrix and Donkey Kong. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!

...just no.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Xmen and Mega Man. The story should use body switching as a plot device!

I...can see this happening actually.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Barack Obama and Friends. The story should use a plane crash as a plot device!

Uhuh...also oddly feasible.

Cleverdan22
2009-04-26, 06:09 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Around the World in 80 Days and Seinfeld. The story should use unclogging a toilet as a plot device!

That sounds like an average Seinfeld episode, minus Around the World.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Daily Show and Kirby. The story should use becoming the President as a plot device!

Heh. That would be fun.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mortal Kombat and Neil Patrick Harris. The story should use brainwashing as a plot device!

Epic.

TheFallenOne
2009-04-26, 06:38 PM
Want.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Darkwing Duck and Chronicles of Narnia. The story should use furries as a plot device!

How appropriate.

You've read it, you can't unread it!

I am the terror that flaps in the night!
I am your childhood cartoon favourites applying Rule 34!
I am Darkfurry Duck!

Kane
2009-04-26, 07:27 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining 1984 and Cinderella. The story should use a malevolent artificial intelligence as a plot device!

:smalleek: ...

Edit: And I thought that was bad.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Command & Conquer and the Ice Climbers. The story should use puberty as a plot device!

The Tygre
2009-04-26, 07:54 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dungeons & Dragons and Bioshock. The story should use the future as a plot device!

This may, in fact, be one of the single happiest moments of my life.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Office and Clarissa Explains It All. The story should use rape as a plot device!

This, is not.

Saint Nil
2009-04-26, 08:16 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dexter's Laboratory and Totally Spies. The story should use legalizing gay marriage as a plot device!

Easier than it seems actually.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Transformers and World War II. The story should use a sex-change operation as a plot device!

Dogmantra
2009-04-26, 08:18 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining James Bond and Splinter Cell. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!

Bad pictures in my head! Need the brainbleach!

EDIT: okay, I've changed my mind.
This one's worse:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Zorro and The Powerpuff Girls. The story should use unplanned pregnancies as a plot device!

EDIT 2: Okay, I just cracked up over this one:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers and Max Payne

Allysian
2009-04-26, 08:47 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Rocky Horror Picture Show and Sailor Moon. The story should use alcoholism as a plot device!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HYlarious!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining John McCain and Hamtaro. The story should use car accidents as a plot device!

Oh that's even worse/better!!!!!

Nevitan
2009-04-26, 08:55 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Aladdin and Brady Bunch. The story should use a malevolent artificial intelligence as a plot device!
Yeah, that'd be really easy to put together.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Flavor Flav and Starsky and Hutch. The story should use body switching as a plot device!
Oh... goodness.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Star Trek and Superman. The story should use Christmas as a plot device!
Well it started out a little intriguing...

Copacetic
2009-04-26, 09:04 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Freakazoid and The Office. The story should use regicide as a plot device!

Never seen Freakazoid.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Friday the 13th and Calvin & Hobbes. The story should use a plague as a plot device!

Easy. Calvin infects Jason with Bird flu, killing him and freeing the world from another psycho.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Cinderella and Splinter Cell. The story should use a party as a plot device!

"The Shoe fits! Lets throw ANOTHER ball!"
*is shot by spy*

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Resident Evil and Dragonball Z. The story should use the first day of high school as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Fairly Oddparents and Dungeons & Dragons. The story should use drug abuse as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Fight Club and Frankenstein. The story should use Columbus Day as a plot device!

*runs screaming*

Guildorn Tanaleth
2009-04-26, 09:49 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Duke Nukem and Bill Nye the Science Guy. The story should use terrorism as a plot device!

That actually sounds rather easy and/or good.

Lord Blace
2009-04-26, 10:02 PM
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Full House and Metal Gear Solid. The story should use trying out for a sports team as a plot device!
Solid Snake as a sports coach in the last year of his life while some of the Tanner family tries out for his team while learning some moral? Win.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Street Sharks and Teletubbies. The story should use teen angst as a plot device!
STREET SHARKS! I haven't seen that in forever! :smallbiggrin:

Edit: Wow. Had to add this:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The O'Reilly Factor and Resident Evil. The story should use tentacle rape as a plot device!

HolderofSecrets
2009-04-27, 05:47 AM
I got one or 3 to post.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Amazing Race and Final Fantasy 8. The story should use possession by Satan as a plot device!

Seems easy to me but interesting.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 7 and Twilight Zone. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!

I can actually see this one working.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Beauty & the Beast and Reservoir Dogs. The story should use marriage as a plot device!

Not sure how to pull that off but I am sure some one could.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Big Brother and Most Extreme Elimination Challenge. The story should use drug abuse as a plot device!

I see an awesome reality show coming from that one.

Edit: Had to add this.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Rocky Horror Picture Show and Totally Spies. The story should use unplanned pregnancies as a plot device!