PDA

View Full Version : The Chimeric City (4e Setting)

souldoubt
2009-04-25, 05:17 PM
The Chimeric City
a D&D 4th Edition Campaign Setting

The City
Nobody knows when the City was built, or who built it. Some believe that the City was constructed by ancient gods; others say that it has always existed. No one knows where the City's boundaries lie, or even if it has any, it's imposing stone constructions sprawling far and wide, many parts crumbling in forgotten ruin; endless miles of columns and ziggurats and pyramids, countless descending levels of catacombs and sewers and sub-sewers.

The Regions and Boroughs of the City
By convention, the City is divided into four regions, one for each of the four cardinal directions: Northtel, Southtel, Easttel, and Westtel. Each region houses several boroughs which act as independent political entities. Each of these boroughs have their own distinct architectural styles and naming conventions, all of which resemble those found in some ancient city from our own world. Below is a list of the four regions and their major boroughs, along with regional benefits based on the predominant regional topography, conditions, and inhabitants. The architectural style and naming convention of each borough is listed in parentheses.

Northtel
Rife with labyrinthine construction, especially around Knossos, large portions of the northern part of the City have collapsed into floodwaters, creating a patchwork of urban seas and archipelagoes.

Regional Benefit: You gain Northspeak as one of you known languages. This replaces a language you would otherwise know, other than Common. Also, choose one of the following benefits: add Athletics to your class skill list and gain a +2 bonus to Athletics checks; or, add Dungeoneering to your class skill list and gain a +2 bonus to Dungeoneering checks.

Major Boroughs
Knossos (Ancient Cretan)
Mycenae (Ancient Greek)

Southtel
The driest region of the City, Southtel, with it's obelisks, ziggurats, and pyramids, houses the borough of Giza, as well as the rival boroughs of Eridu and Uruk.

Regional Benefit: You gain Southspeak as one of you known languages. This replaces a language you would otherwise know, other than Common. Also, choose one of the following benefits: add Endurance to your class skill list and gain a +2 bonus to Endurance checks; or, gain resist 2 against fire.

Major Boroughs
Eridu (Mesopotamian/Sumerian)
Giza (Ancient Egyptian)
Uruk (Mesopotamian/Sumerian)

Easttel
The eastern region of the City contains many pagodas with roofs collapsing in ruin; the southern part of the region grows marshy and jungle-like around the borough of Angkor.

Regional Benefit: You gain Eastspeak as one of you known languages. This replaces a language you would otherwise know, other than Common. Also, choose one of the following benefits: add History to your class skill list and gain a +2 bonus to History checks; or, add Streetwise to your class skill list and gain a +2 bonus to Streetwise checks.

Major Boroughs
Angkor (Khmer)
Anyang (Ancient Chinese)

Westtel
Much like Easttel, Westtel is drier in the north and wetter in the south. Around the borough of Tolan the weather is desert-like, but southward in the area of the rival boroughs Kaan and Mutal the climate turns jungle-like.

Regional Benefit: You gain Westspeak as one of you known languages. This replaces a language you would otherwise know, other than Common. Also, choose one of the benefits: add Nature to your class skill list and gain a +2 bonus to Nature checks; or, gain a +1 bonus to initiative checks.

Major Boroughs
Kaan (Mayan)
Mutal (Mayan)
Tolan (Toltec/Nahuatl)

Other Communities
Connecting the different regions and boroughs together like tangled string of beads, satellite communities form networks of encampents, townships, and outposts along the City's major trade routes. Nomadic tribes can also be found leading a gypsy-like lifestyle, traveling between boroughs in roving bands and camping in the City's crumbling interstices. The cultures and naming conventions of nomadic groups vary widely, and analogues of nearly every real-world culture can be found somewhere in the City. If your character comes from a satellite community or a nomadic tribe, you must still choose a region of origin and apply its benefits.

The Historical Society, located in a roughly central area relative to the four regions, has no naming conventions of its own, as its inhabitants come from all parts of the City.

Environment and Society in the City

Ecology: Dinosaurs of the Chimeric City
Plant life springs up wherever it can find purchase, but it is found in much more abundance in the wild and abandoned ruined parts of the City. In these swaths of crumbling wild, allosaurs stalk the avenues in search of sauropod prey while leathery winged scavengers wheel in the sky; herds of duck-billed hadrosaurs graze in flooded parks, and packs of deinonychus skulk in alleyways, clicking their scythe-like claws against the broken flagstones, waiting for the kill.

Food, Water, Trade Goods, and the City Economy
Networks of elevated, recessed, and underground aqueducts, aquifers, and reservoirs provide every borough with more than sufficient water for drinking, sanitation, and irrigation. Fed from these plentiful water sources, every household maintains two gardens: a rooftop garden where squashes, beans, tubers, and other foodstuffs are grown, and a basement garden of mushrooms and fungus crops that require no light. Because these household gardens cultivate largely failsafe, high-protein, nutrient rich crops that are usually sufficient to feed the families that grow them, most trade centers around commodities like salt, regional or orchard grown delicacies and spices, metals, and so forth. Some families keep small, hornless ceratopsians in much the manner that real-world folk might keep pigs, while others maintain coops of chicken-like compsognathids for meat and eggs; these can also provide a source of tradable goods. Excess foodstuffs are usually traded to nomadic tribes (who often make their living as traveling merchants, peddling the commodities mentioned above), or to the Historical Society, which gains its income through trade and academy tuition.

Religion in the City
The people of the City worship the City itself, or a sort of City-spirit, in many different forms and manifestations. Some worship the civilized spirit of the City, epitomized by the organized, protective haven of the boroughs, while others worship the City's more primal and untamed aspects.

Political Conflict in the City
Inter-borough conflicts occur regularly in the City, and some boroughs have express rivalries with each other. Competition for space or resources, problems with trade relations, old blood feuds, and differing ideals or doctrines can all fuel animosities. While many conflicts are resolved diplomatically, others escalate into violence. Such skirmishes can sometimes be quite protracted and bloody, especially between rival boroughs. True war, however, as it is envisioned in other worlds, is impractical in the City as the topography prevents the coordination of large forces such as armies.

The Historical Society
Founded in the last century in the old abandoned heart of the City where the many different building styles collide in a surreal jigsaw puzzle, the Historical Society began as an apolitical organization with one express purpose: the pursuit of forgotten knowledge. Now, while still an ostensibly apolitical organization, the Historical Society holds a great deal of power in the City. It remains completely independent from the various boroughs, but has academies scattered throughout them, exerting its influence by siphoning off the best and the brightest from every region of the City. Many PCs find their way into the Historical Society via these academies.

The Scarab
The symbol of the Historical Society is the scarab. Society members say that scarabs are the keepers of great secrets, that they travel through cracks in the City to places where no one else can go and see things that no one else has ever seen.

Rival Groups
There are those in the City who resent the Historical Society's monopoly on valuable artifacts. Whether unscrupulous collectors or simply bands of enterprising criminals, many of these people have formed artifact-seeking organizations of their own. Groups such as the League of Explorers and the Artifact Finders Guild are the sworn rivals of the Historical Society. Members of such rival organizations are universally denounced as "looters" by the historians and surveyors of the Society. The looters themselves, call all agents of the Historical Society "scarabs," after the Society's coat of arms.

The Chimeric People of the City
For reasons unknown and usually unquestioned, the people of the City come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and colors. Some may have violet cat-eyes, or aquamarine feathers, scales, fur, a prehensile tail, or any number of features that might seem outlandish if such things were not considered completely the norm.

Player Characters
All people within the City are of a single race, but as the inhabitants vary so widely, PCs may be of any race (except warforged), provided you can come up with an original appearance and a reasonable rational for your character's racial traits. Keep in mind however that some races are more problematic than others (see "Problematic Racial Traits" below), and remember that "interesting" and "original" are not synonymous with throwing as many physiological accessories onto your character as possible.

Role of the PCs: Archaeologists of the Chimeric City
The Historical Society provides a useful tool for adventure running, namely a resource for providing the group with motivation and direction. The Historical Society employs groups of archaeological surveyors, exploring the far-flung ruins and deep recesses of the City in search of artifacts and insight into the City's past and origins. But such a lifestyle is not for the faint of heart, as the uninhabited regions of the City are rife with many dangers, from simple pitfalls and wild beasts to cutthroat looters and bloodthirsty bandits. So enter the PCs, some of those brave few who find reasons to press beyond the boundaries of the City's safe havens, as surveyors under the auspices of the Historical Society.

Character Names
Your character's name should match the naming conventions of your home borough. If your character comes from a satellite community, use the naming convention of the closest major borough. If your character comes from a nomadic tribe, pick a real-world culture that your tribe resembles and use its naming conventions

Languages
Besides Common, four major languages are spoken by the people of the City: Northspeak, Southspeak, Eastspeak, and Westspeak. The following three languages are not used in the City: Elven, Dwarven, and Goblin.

Problematic Racial Traits
Races with unusual origins or overt magical powers can create additional hurdles in coming up with a reasonable, unified character concept.

Elemental Origin (Genasi): How did you come by your elemental connection? Were you exposed to some force that altered you, or were you born this way, your nature some legacy of your heritage or an ancestral event?

Fey Origin (Eladrin, Elf, Gnome): How did you come by your otherworldly connection? Was your birth marked by uncanny events or strange omens? Did lions in the street give birth to two-headed serpents on the very hour of your entrance to this world?

Immortal Origin (Deva): How did you come by your divine connection? Were you born under particularly auspicious circumstances, surrounded by omens or prophecies?

Overt Magical Powers (Eladrin, Doppelganger, Dragonborn, Drow, Genasi, Githyanki, Gnome, Shadar-kai): How is your "racial" power an extension of your character's other qualities? Are you a wielder of the Arcane, or of some other power source that gives you this uncanny ability?

PC Backgrounds and Power Sources
Your class power source may have some influence on where in the City your character originates. While varying from class to class, Arcane and Divine characters are much more likely to come from major boroughs and population centers, while Primal characters hail from nomadic tribes or sometimes from smaller satellite settlements; Martial characters run the gamut between the two extremes.

souldoubt
2009-04-25, 05:18 PM
Just a little something I've been kicking around. I think it took much longer to type up than it did to conceptualize.

Feel free to leave comment or question.

However, if your question is, "Why dinosaurs?" then I'll answer it right now:
1. Why the hell not?
2. Because dinosaurs are cool.
3. Because I rolled randomly to see what the predominant fauna would be and got dinosaurs. And I'm keeping it that way. If you don't like it, gtfo my thread and have a nice day. :smallbiggrin:

Otogi
2009-04-25, 05:36 PM
Huh. I like it :smallsmile: Maybe it's a city-slicker thing, but it really reminds me of Sigil. Plenty of homebrew opportunity, too; always a winning quality for me :smallbiggrin:.

You don't mind if I use this, do you?

Archpaladin Zousha
2009-04-25, 06:09 PM
I like it too. Kind of reminds me of the setting I'm still tinkering with. :smallsmile:

S.K.U.M.M.
2009-04-25, 06:12 PM
One Wizard/Thief coming right up...

S.K.U.M.M.
2009-04-25, 06:19 PM
That's right. I used the old skool 2nd edition name for my character.

souldoubt
2009-04-25, 06:22 PM
You don't mind if I use this, do you?

You know... it hadn't even occurred to me that someone else might want to use this. :smalltongue: I was putting it up here because I was going to run a game myself at some point, but it's flattering that someone else wants to give it a go. I imagine your interpretation of the setting will probably diverge from mine, but feel free to run with it in whatever direction, as long as you give me some credit. Out of curiosity, what were you thinking of doing with it?

souldoubt
2009-04-25, 06:24 PM
That's right. I used the old skool 2nd edition name for my character.

Wouldn't that be "Mage/Thief" then? :smallwink:

Oh, and this is just the setting thread, by the by. The recruitment thread will come sometime later.

Archpaladin Zousha
2009-04-25, 06:29 PM
I can't wait!

Otogi
2009-04-25, 06:29 PM
You know... it hadn't even occurred to me that someone else might want to use this. :smalltongue: I was putting it up here because I was going to run a game myself at some point, but it's flattering that someone else wants to give it a go. I imagine your interpretation of the setting will probably diverge from mine, but feel free to run with it in whatever direction, as long as you give me some credit. Out of curiosity, what were you thinking of doing with it?

You know, add the warforged ;P Hey, who says they can't be human under all that stone/metal (?) ? Also some of the homebrews in my sig.

souldoubt
2009-04-25, 06:47 PM
You know, add the warforged ;P Hey, who says they can't be human under all that stone/metal (?) ?

The fact that they don't eat, drink, or breathe says so, IMO. I couldn't reconcile it. Maybe there would be a way to explain it as a freak phenomenon, but if a whole segment of the population had those very obvious qualities it would seemed a little too much like a separate "race," which defeats the idea of a wide variety of forms within a single race -- the whole "chimeric" concept.

Also, I don't think the warforged racial traits necessitate being mineral-clad. If I was allowing warforged and someone came up with a character concept that included being covered in stone or metal I'd probably be less likely to pick them to join the game, on account of being less-than-original.

((I will check out those homebrews of yours though.))

Otogi
2009-04-25, 06:51 PM
I never thought of it that way. I guess I got a little shallow with the idea :smallredface: Oh well, I'll live.

Take anything you like :smallwink:

S.K.U.M.M.
2009-04-25, 06:54 PM
Wouldn't that be "Mage/Thief" then? :smallwink:

Oh, and this is just the setting thread, by the by. The recruitment thread will come sometime later.

S.K.U.M.M. made a "Knowledge: Gaming" check and rolled a critical failure.

Otogi
2009-04-25, 07:00 PM
S.K.U.M.M. made a "Knowledge: Gaming" check and rolled a critical failure.

Roll Variants: the kryptonite to S.K.U.M.M. like you.

S.K.U.M.M.
2009-04-25, 07:56 PM
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=122424

I will write a more extensive back story later, but for now here is the synopsis of my character:

Kan Hok' Chitam was born into an influential governing family in the Mutel burrough of Westtel. Uncharismatic and bookish, he gradually withdrew from the life of the courts and instead spent his entire waking life pouring through the books he demanded of his family. He has always been fascinated with the millennial-old ruins of the ancient cities of which his lineage is but a tiny branch, and soon he was not content to read about the history. Taking up his most treasured tomes, he abandoned his family and headed for the ruins, hoping to write his own books on history.

S.K.U.M.M.
2009-04-25, 08:23 PM
Oh, and at some point in time he started stealing books and artifacts to feed his addiction to ancient history and archeology. That explains his ever-growing arsenal of thief skills.

Archpaladin Zousha
2009-04-25, 09:07 PM
If the only religion in the City is different aspects of the city's "spirit," what does that mean for Channel Divinity feats? The reason I ask is because I'm cooking up an avenger character for the upcoming roleplay who takes the Righteous Rage of Tempus Channel Divinity feat. Would it be legal for me to take such a feat?

souldoubt
2009-04-25, 09:10 PM
Looks good, S.K.U.M.M. Keep him ready for when I start the recruitment thread and begin actual recruitment. :smalltongue:

AgentPaper
2009-04-25, 09:20 PM
Consider it stolen, unless you don't like me doing so. I've had a particular section of my homebrewed world that I wanted to put something interesting in, and this just fits perfectly. Said section happens to be right in the center of a huge storm, which raises even more questions about the place and it's origins. :smallbiggrin:

I'd also be very interested in joining a game with this city, though sadly only if it isn't play-by-post. That format just doesn't work for me. If you're doing something like gametable or play-by-chat, with a specific session each week, however, that's be awesome.

First question, for if I make a character: How do you feel about wings? Before you immediately say no, I'll mention that I wouldn't mind if actual flight came later, perhaps as part of a homebrew paragon path.

Edit: Also, I notice that you have a dry southern region, and a wet northern one, but for the east and west portions of the city, they are wet in the south and dry in the north. Is that a typo? Or do you intend for the city to go from wet, to dry, to wet, to dry again? That would imply a rather large expanse of land, on the order of continent-sized. Even australia doesn't change climates that often. (Though I may be wrong, I don't exactly live there:smallwink:)

Archpaladin Zousha
2009-04-25, 09:34 PM
Here's a rough draft of the background for my avenger character when recruiting starts:

Zaphnath-paaneah, whose name means "The God Speaks And He Lives," grew up in a Giza noble house, the third of seven sons. While his brother, Djed-efre, assumed leadership of the family when he came of age, Zaphnath-paaneah took to the priesthood, worshiping Altua, a local aspect of the city-spirit that governs the rules of war and tests the martial prowess of all. One day he hopes to compete in the holy arena of Altua, to advance in the priesthood (Altuans advance in rank by challenging higher ranking members to duels, the winner advancing the loser either dying or being demoted depending on the stakes of the duel.)

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=122446

Meek
2009-04-26, 12:22 AM
I read very little, but it is certainly colorful to think about it.

AgentPaper
2009-04-26, 02:33 AM
My idea for character/backstory:

Long ago, the Eridu were ruled by a sect that believed that the gods created the Chimeric city to create the perfect being. Because of this, they separated the populace into a strict caste system. Those born with desirable traits were given power and lived in luxury, while those without worked under them as slaves. Below even these were the unspeakables, those born with traits seen as undesirable, who were killed, exiled, or forced to work in hellish slave mines.

Among the Eridu, a very small minority were lucky enough to be born with the most prized of attributes: Wings. The winged ruled over the rest of the people as gods, and any who dared defy them was given the worst punishment: disfigurement. People so disfigured became unspeakables, and many decided to kill themselves rather than face their fate.

Near the end of the rule of the winged, a prophecy spoke of a bronze-winged boy who would be born, who would be the greatest and most powerful of the Eridu, and lead them into a golden age. However, only a few years later the unhappy populace overthrew their oppressors, and established the current government in it's place. Because of this, most thought the prophecy was false, as no Eridu would allow a winged man to rule over them.

An'lugal was born to a family who stayed true to the rule of the winged, and when they realized that their son was the one spoken of in the prophecy, they were both joyful and terrified. Joyful, because here was proof that the prophecy would indeed come to pass, and terrified, because they knew that if anyone outside of the family saw him, they would probably kill him. Because of this, An'lugal led a mostly sheltered life, spending most of his time reading of tactics and history and practicing with the spear and shield, his ancestor's favored weapons.

At the age of 11, An'lugal was of legal age, and though he knew his parent were right that the local populace would rather see him dead, he refused to stay cooped up his entire life, and so arranged to be sent to the Explorer's League, where he could live without fear. However, unlike his parents he put no worth in the old prophecies, or most of the teachings of the winged, instead being inspired by the tales of their heroics and daring, commanding troops on the battlefield and fighting fearsome beasts just with spear and shield.

One thing he did inherit, whether willingly or not, however, was his parent's prejudice against those born with inferior traits, especially those who would have been labelled "unspeakable". Though he treats such people with the respect and kindness he would any other, on some subconscious level he disregards them as equals. Perhaps spending time with such people and learning that they too can have their strengths will change his hearts, but at least for now he is still tainted by those old prejudices.

Jeez, that ended up being rather long. Anyways, whether the whole "prophecy" thing ends up going anywhere is mostly up to you as the DM, but don't be surprised if he latches onto a chance to become a ruler of his people. I have him as "unaligned" at the moment, because although he's mostly respectful and kind, he's still quick to judge and a bit rough around the edges, not to mention the whole prejudice thing. If having wings is too much also, then like I said I don't mind getting actual flight later on, and having the wings be mostly for show at first, or just replacing wings with something else.

For race, I was planning to use the Dragonborn, but replacing the breath attack with wings, either flight off the back, or a Fey Step like encounter power, which can be upgraded into true flight with a paragon racial feat. For class, a simple bravura warlord. If all of this works out, I can have a character sheet ready at a moments notice.

As an added note, if you want to have less magic items in this world than in normal 4E, you could use my Styles and Techniques system, via the link in my sig. Not sure precisely what style of setting you're going for, whether you want people finding minor magical items in tombs right from the start, or if you want magic items to be more rare and special.

souldoubt
2009-04-26, 10:31 AM
If the only religion in the City is different aspects of the city's "spirit," what does that mean for Channel Divinity feats? The reason I ask is because I'm cooking up an avenger character for the upcoming roleplay who takes the Righteous Rage of Tempus Channel Divinity feat. Would it be legal for me to take such a feat?

This is fairly easy. Obviously cutting out Channel Divinity feats because they are associated with a god would be silly, since it's mostly a flavor thing anyway. Characters could have whatever Channel Divinity feats they wanted, provided they fit with the particular "aspect" of the City that the character revered, and weren't cherry-picked from different gods.

souldoubt
2009-04-26, 11:00 AM
If you're doing something like gametable or play-by-chat, with a specific session each week, however, that's be awesome.

Unfortunately, I will be running my game pbp. Other game-formats done over the internet don't work for me, because a) I prefer pbp, b) I don't have a fixed work schedule that would allow weekly game sessions, and c) I've just found that they don't work, almost intrinsically; people don't show up, things happen, yadda yadda. Not to mention the fact that finding a universal, easily accessible medium for running a game in real-time over the internet presents a massive, pain-in-the-ass challenge that I don't even want to think about.

Edit: Also, I notice that you have a dry southern region, and a wet northern one, but for the east and west portions of the city, they are wet in the south and dry in the north. Is that a typo? Or do you intend for the city to go from wet, to dry, to wet, to dry again? That would imply a rather large expanse of land, on the order of continent-sized. Even australia doesn't change climates that often. (Though I may be wrong, I don't exactly live there:smallwink:)

In part, I think you've misinterpreted the text. The southern parts of Easttel and Westtel (which, keep in mind, are not necessarily at the same latitude as Southtel) are hot; so is Southtel, but it is dry while the sourthern parts of the aforementioned regions are wet. I blame rainfall patterns. Northtel (which again is not necessarily on the same latitude with the northern boroughs of either Easttel or Westtel) does not have a wet climate. Note that the description doesn't say anything about a wet climate, just that parts of it are flooded/collapsed, creating seas of a sort. Rainfall in Northtel is actually relatively sparse; to be specific it probably has a Mediterranean climate, like parts of California, or, well, the Mediterranean.

Since this setting is fantastical, rather than being based on a rigorously realistic geographical model, the climates of the various regions have much more to do with where I located the various boroughs, namely in regions that have similar climate and environs to the ancient cities that I named them after. However, that doesn't mean that the climatic regions don't make geographic sense. For one thing, since the City is essentially endless (it IS the world), then the size of the inhabited part of the City and distance between the various boroughs could be as large as you wanted.

Archpaladin Zousha
2009-04-26, 02:04 PM
This is fairly easy. Obviously cutting out Channel Divinity feats because they are associated with a god would be silly, since it's mostly a flavor thing anyway. Characters could have whatever Channel Divinity feats they wanted, provided they fit with the particular "aspect" of the City that the character revered, and weren't cherry-picked from different gods.

I have my character worshipping an aspect called Altua, a goddess of honorable conduct in battle and martial excellence, who encourages her followers to be the best they can be in combat and to punish those who break the rules of war. Would it be acceptable for my character, then, to take Righteous Rage of Altua?

AgentPaper
2009-04-26, 02:10 PM
The medium is rather easy, just use Gametable and some type of voice chat, Skype works well enough and both are free. Not that it matters because of the other issues, of course, but there ya go. :smalltongue: And you can ignore my character entry then, unless someone else wants to steal it, since I won't be doing PbP. (I've tried it a few times, and it's just not a format I really like, or can even keep posted on for very long. I'm not such a prolific roleplayer that I can do it all week :smallwink:)

As for the climates, I suppose I can see how that works, especially if there's some mountain range between the southern parts of Easttel/Westtel and Southtel. I'll probably use a slightly modified version for my own campaign, since 1) it's much smaller, about half the size of Australia, and 2) It's completely surrounded by ocean.

souldoubt
2009-04-26, 09:33 PM
Would it be acceptable for my character, then, to take Righteous Rage of Altua?

In a word, yes.

I'm going to ask that anyone else who has questions or comments about the game I'm planning to run please wait until I've started the recruitment thread. I'd like to keep this thread on the topic of the setting itself.

As for the climates, I suppose I can see how that works, especially if there's some mountain range between the southern parts of Easttel/Westtel and Southtel. I'll probably use a slightly modified version for my own campaign, since 1) it's much smaller, about half the size of Australia, and 2) It's completely surrounded by ocean.

Whatever you want to do, as long as you give me some credit.

And now I'm envisioning chains of low mountains covered in crumbling ruins. :smallamused:

Archpaladin Zousha
2009-04-26, 09:55 PM
In a word, yes.

I'm going to ask that anyone else who has questions or comments about the game I'm planning to run please wait until I've started the recruitment thread. I'd like to keep this thread on the topic of the setting itself.

Right. Sorry about that. I got a little too excited. :smallredface:

souldoubt
2009-04-26, 10:23 PM
Right. Sorry about that. I got a little too excited. :smallredface:

No worries.