PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Crystals

arkol
2009-04-26, 08:26 AM
I'm currently away from my books (and will be in the predictable future) and I have no way to check about this stuff so I ask you all. Are there any interesting weapon crystals (from MiC) to be placed on ranged weapons, namely a bow? Doesn't have to be a crystal specific for a ranged weapon, but anything that improved it would be nice. Maximum price about 1400gp.

RMS Oceanic
2009-04-26, 08:30 AM
If you were willing to go up to 1500gp, you could try a lesser crystal of life drinking: 3 hit points healed on every hit, to a maximum of 30 points a day.

arkol
2009-04-26, 08:34 AM
Actually 1350 is REALLY the maximum I can go, but I was actually looking for something cheaper. But yes I do remember that one, I ussualy get the lesser version of that one for very low level melee characters.

Something else? I remember a few that add elemental damage but I have no idea how much they cost, and I supose that there's at least one or two specifically designed for ranged weapons (I remember one for thrown weapons but that doesn't really help here....)

AslanCross
2009-04-26, 08:59 AM
The Least Crystals of Energy Assault cost only 600 GP, but they only add 1 elemental damage. The Lesser ones cost 3k already.
Demolition deals extra damage vs constructs and costs 1k.
The 500 GP Least Phoenix Ash Threat sets your target on fire.
There isn't anything that really helps in the realm of ranged weaponry; all are pretty universal.