PDA

View Full Version : pun-pun at lvl. 1???

Froogleyboy
2009-04-26, 06:47 PM
how do i do this? what books do i need?

chiasaur11
2009-04-26, 06:50 PM
Serpent Kingdoms, the big three, and whatever book Pazazu is in.

It's a long story, but basically, a wish becomes three wishes, which let you summon a Sutekh, and then things go as normal.

Eldariel
2009-04-26, 06:54 PM
Pazuzu is a Demon Lord from FCI. Basically, you gotta be a non-chaotic evil and be able to make a DC 25 Knowledge-check to learn about summoning Pazuzu. That's it. Then you use the Wish to get an LE Candle of Invocation, eat up the alignment shift, summon an Efreet and initiate the ascension with your three wishes (enough to turn you into a Kobold too).

monty
2009-04-27, 12:09 AM
Serpent Kingdoms, the big three, and whatever book Pazazu is in.

It's a long story, but basically, a wish becomes three wishes, which let you summon a Sutekh, and then things go as normal.

Sarrukh, you mean.

Salt_Crow
2009-04-27, 12:27 AM
Well technically you don't have to be a Kobold to pull of pun-pun though. You can just be a human with Snake-blooded feat which qualifies you as a 'serpentfolk' of toril (as per Serpent Kingdom).

monty
2009-04-27, 12:49 AM
Well technically you don't have to be a Kobold to pull of pun-pun though. You can just be a human with Snake-blooded feat which qualifies you as a 'serpentfolk' of toril (as per Serpent Kingdom).

Or you can just use one of your wishes to turn into a kobold, since you have enough to spare.

Bayar
2009-04-27, 02:30 AM
How to become pun-pun at level 1 made simple: look at my sig.