PDA

View Full Version : I wonder what the rest of the party's reaction is to Roy's resurrection...

liooil2000
2009-04-27, 03:42 PM
This is what I think would happen.

Roy gets resurrected, and tells V to end his/er soul splice. V gets mad and becomes homicidal. Durkon finds that he has to resurrect more than Roy... V will end up getting killed and Durkon fears that if he resurrects V, V will kill everyone. The party gives Roy a big welcome (especially Celia!) Then they continue to Girard's gate (maybe with Roy's sister as arcane spellcaster)

Alternatively,
Roy gets resurrected, and tells V to end his/er soul splice. This time, V teleports them to Girard's gate first, and then ends the soul splice.

Elan man
2009-04-27, 04:06 PM
hi liooil how you doing anyway I think the'll all be happy because by then hopefully V will be normal again P.S: Check your inbox

Cracklord
2009-04-27, 05:37 PM
I think Roy wants to defeat Xykon by any means necessary. Even the Soul-Splice.

Raging Gene Ray
2009-04-27, 08:21 PM
Roy doesn't even know that the spliced souls are Evil or that fiends were involved. The more likely scenario, I think, is:

Double spoiler'd for being likely, or at least more likely than most of my insane speculations.V teleports away from the Thieves' Guild, but leaves Celia behind because he finds her irrelevant.

Bozzok finds Crystal's dismembered body, finds out Haley left, and thinks Celia planned this whole betrayal from the start when she set up the contract. Celia gets blamed for Haley's actions and is tortured by Bozzok...while Ghost Roy watches in horror.

Meanwhile, the team has Roy's body on the fleet and Durkon finishes the resurrection. His first action is to yell at V for abandoning Celia. The shock causes Ganonron to break free.

Roy also yells at Haley for getting Celia in trouble, then tells V to take everyone back to the Thieves' Guild to rescue her. V is unable to do so, so he tries to save face by telling Roy that they can just raise her later. Roy doesn't like that, not only because it's not true, but because he just got through telling V how he should start giving a care about others. Hijinks ensue.