PDA

View Full Version : Super Paper Werewolf! (game thread)

Duos
2009-04-27, 08:19 PM
At one point in time, the only issues Mario and Luigi ever had to deal with was the occasional princess-napping. They miss those days... Now, they have to deal with the evil Count Bleck, who has kidnapped the princess! O.K., that's not a shocker, but he also plans to destroy the universe, which doesn't really fly with the dynamic plumbing duo. It would appear that some wacky escapades through a series of themed worlds is required to stop this fiend. It's time for...

Super Paper Werewolf!!

Here are the roles:

Good guys
Mario: It's-a him! Mario is the hero of this tale-he gets a double point and starts the game knowing Tippi. If he dies, the bad guys get a one use kill. Scries as Mario.

Bowser and Peach: These two were un-lawfully wedded by Bleck. They know each other, but if one dies, so does the other. If they die, the wolves get an addition night kill at 25%. They scry as Bowser/Peach.

Luigi: You wish you'd stayed home and let your bro handle things. You can null one point directed at you. If Luigi dies, Mr. L awakens. Scries as Luigi.

The Pixls: The twelve pixls have banded together and gone into hiding. Each group of three pixls controls a power. Only one of each group is scriable to the good guys. The bad guys scry group, but not position. If a member of the group dies, the power can only be used every other night, and if only one member remains, the power can be only used once every three nights. The exception is the sniper group: 3 days, 3 days, 4 days.
The scry group: Tippi (primary), Fleep, Slim. All scry as Scry pixl to baddies, only Tippi scries as Scry pixl to good guys.
The bane group: Barry (primary), Dottie, Dashell. All scry as Bane pixl to baddies, only Barry scries as Bane pixl to good guys.
The sniper group: Boomer (primary), Cudge, Thudly. All scry as Sniper pixl to baddies, only Boomer scries as Sniper pixl to good guys.
the void group: Piccolo (primary), Carrie, Thoreau. All scry as Void pixl to baddies, Only Piccolo scries as Void pixl to good guys.

Red and Green: You two are the guards of the bridge in Yold Town. You've heard before that you bear an awfully close resemblance to the Mario Bros... Red and Green do NOT start the game knowing each other. They Scry as Red and Green to the good guys, and Mario and Luigi to bad guys.

Saffron: You're the nicest chef around. Anyone you serve is blessed with deliciousness. Saffron may taget a player every even night, who will be affected by a random, positive effect. Scries as Saffron.

Dyliss: Hyu vill eat hyour food NOW! Your cooking tastes like bitterness and hatred. Spicy. Every odd night, Dyliss may taget a player, who will suffer from a random, non-lethal negative effect. Scries as Dyliss.

The Bad Guys
Count Bleck: Count Bleck is empowered by the foul Dark Prognosticus. He scries as a regular Flipsider, and may choose between a scry or a daybane every night. If he chooses a daybane, he must use his scry the next night. Bleck chooses his team.

Nastasia: Um, so you're Bleck's right hand, yeah? Nastasia gets a control action every night-she control's the targets vote the next day, and, if she knows the target's role, can control their vote in the targeting process. Scries as Nastasia.

Mimi: Mimi is a spoiled and tempermental shapeshifter. Mimi has a disguise action and a beast action. Scries as Mimi.

O'Chunks: O'Chunks is Bleck's muscle. His very, very, very predictable muscle. O'Chunks gets a double point and a kill once every thee nights. The kill ignores banes, but has a 25% chance of revealing who O'Chunks is. Scries as O'Chunks.

Dimentio: Dimentio is the psychotic, levitating jester in Count Bleck's court. every even night, he gets a scry. every odd night, he gets a random ability in addition to his scry. Dimentio scries as a regular Flipsider, due to his cloaking abilities.

Mr. L: You're a little fuzzy on where you came from, but you still serve Count Bleck. Mr. L starts the game as a Flipsider. If Luigi dies, Mr. L will be told who they are, and the bad guys will recieve a pm telling them who Mr. L is. Mr. L has the same point-negation power as Luigi. Scries as Mr. L.

Some of the roles had to be eliminated in order to fit the unexpetedly reduced player base. But I'm not telling you guys which ones. BWAHAHAHAHA!:smallbiggrin:

If you have a question you want to ask, feel free to do so, and I'll answer you right back.

Player List (9 living):
Murska Night killed night 5. Was Mario.
Istari Lynched day 3. Was slim, a Scry Pixl secondary.
Jontom Xire
Fleeing Coward Lynched day 1. Was Carrie, a Void Pixl Secondary.
billtodamax Lynched day 2. Was Mimi.
Aemoh Night killed night 3. Was Red.
Recaiden Sniped night 4. Was Peach.
happyturtleSniped night 1. Was a Flipsider.
Tired N' Drowzy
Lex-kat Lynched day 5. Was O'Chunks.
Dirk Kris
Hyozo Night Killed Night 4. Was Barry, the Bane Pixl primary.
Atreyu
Mechafox Night killed night 1. Was Dottie, A Bane Pixl Secondary.
Gnomish Wanderer Auto-d day 3. Was Bowser.
Evnafets ??? killed night 4. Was Nastasia.
Uncle Festy Was killed by Mimi day 2. Was Fleep, a Scry Pixl Secondary.
Trixie
Mustiado
Reinholdt Night killed night 2. Was Thudly, a Snipe Pixl Secondary.
Shadowcaller
Lizard Lord
Bitzeralisis Lynched day 4. Was Thoreau, a Void Pixl secondary.
Night Surgeon

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-04-27, 11:18 PM
http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/th_bee.gif

Look everybody!! I'm like the bee Mario from Super Mario Galaxies! This....this is Mario Galaxies werewolf.....right??

Paper Mario!! Ummm....ummm..... I'll be right back.

*Dashes off to find a new costume.*

happyturtle
2009-04-28, 06:26 AM
Have role PMs gone out? I don't have one yet.

Fleeing Coward
2009-04-28, 06:32 AM
Yea, I got one telling me I'm Mr. L :smalltongue:
(No, havn't received mine either)

Trixie
2009-04-28, 10:17 AM
I guess it's just an attempt of field testing a new, groundbreaking role - a Schrödinger's Llama. So, in order to test it, let me use:

Seer's power to scry Murska;
Baner's part to bane Lex-Kat;
Wolf's strenght to attack Uncle Festy;

I'll also void Jontom and kill Coward, if such roles are available :smallamused:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-04-28, 11:11 AM
Have role PMs gone out? I don't have one yet.

You kids are spoiled! Back when I was your age, we didn't need roles to enjoy our WW games. This was back when I first became a CLERIC of INARI who I served FAITHfully as a good CLERIC should.

Duos
2009-04-28, 02:26 PM
The forum has been oddly intermitant for me-it keeps dying every five minutes or so for a few seconds, and it was mucking up the PMs. Anyways, the roles are all sent out, so the game can start. Woo.

There is a dark storm gathering over Flipside. A horrible hole has opened up in the sky, and it grows larger and more ominous by the day. Before Flipside descends into panic, the town mystic, Duos calls a meeting.

"Now, people, I know the gaping hole in reality is troubling, but I've got good news. A hero and his companions are on their way as we speak! He's a plumber to boot, so I bet you all he'll have that hole patched in no time."

"Bleh heh heh. If Count Bleck was you, Duos, Count Bleck would not bet on that."

The crowd whirls around to see Count Bleck floating in the air. He cackles manaically, like all good villains do.

"Count Bleck will deal with that meddlesome pipe diver, and leave all of reality to come to ruin! And to make sure that nothing goes awry..."

Count Bleck rears back and blasts Duos with a blot of shadowy energy, flinging him agains a building. He then flings open his arms and casts a spell, inky darkness issuing forth from his cape.
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/3234/330097-756px_normal_bleck2_large.jpg

When everyone comes too, they are shocked to find that they all look alike! They've all been turned into Count Bleck! A voice echoes from somewhere in the crowd...

"Bleh heh heh... You will never find Count Bleck or his loyal servitors now. Count Bleck will crush this town, and then move on to all of reality. Bleh heh heh... Bleck!

Duos was killed by Count Bleck. He was Merlon the Mystic.

It is now
DAY ONE
You may begin pointing fingers.
Day ends in 48 hours.

Lizard Lord
2009-04-28, 05:27 PM
Yea, I got one telling me I'm Mr. L :smalltongue:
(No, havn't received mine either)
Gasp!
Fleeing Coward confesses! Get Him!

:smallwink:

Shadowcaller
2009-04-28, 05:29 PM
Mustadio, as a starting point.

Murska
2009-04-28, 05:34 PM
Jontom Xire, since it's day one.

happyturtle
2009-04-28, 05:36 PM
Murska. For the Constant.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-04-28, 05:41 PM
Lex Kat, cuz I don't think she had died in any game recently.

Reinholdt
2009-04-28, 05:53 PM
First day random at Bitzeralisis.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-04-28, 06:00 PM
Not Lex Kat, cuz she really worked hard to make sure this game went on. Hmmm.....Happy turtle maybe? She hasn't been lynched in a long time, although she was just recently night-killed...well...night corrupted! That's it! She was recently night corrupted, so she must be corrupt!

Mustiado
2009-04-28, 06:16 PM
Reinholdt until he/she/it puts some clothes on.

Fan
2009-04-28, 06:18 PM
Murska, also for the constant. And cause it seems to be scarily true.

Murska
2009-04-28, 06:21 PM
Happyturtle, for the day-1-lynch thing and for me being targeted again. Also for the low blow of taking out the Constant again after all these games.

happyturtle
2009-04-28, 06:21 PM
Reinholdt until he/she/it puts some clothes on.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g15/Omniprowl/avatars/reinholdt2.png

:smallconfused: The secondary sex characteristics aren't clearly enough defined?

@^ Face it, Dad, you're never going to get me day one lynched. :smallbiggrin:

Lex-Kat
2009-04-28, 09:14 PM
Not Lex Kat, cuz she really worked hard to make sure this game went on.

Thanks. :smallsmile:

Shadowcaller, because no one else is. :smalltongue:

Shadowcaller
2009-04-28, 09:21 PM
Thanks. :smallsmile:

Shadowcaller, because no one else is. :smalltongue:

Except half the players in another game and some in WoD...

Fan
2009-04-28, 09:27 PM
Changing my point to Fleeing Coward, it's too much chance for Murska to be a wolf twice in a row.

Reinholdt
2009-04-28, 09:28 PM
Changing my point to Fleeing Coward, it's too much chance for Murska to be a wolf twice in a row.
You haven't played with Murska very often, have you? :smalltongue:

Fan
2009-04-28, 09:29 PM
You haven't played with Murska very often, have you? :smalltongue:

Eh, I've played with him quite abit, and he's a WILY LITTLE DEVIL who likes to get more information then he should, but it's a low precentile chance for it to happen twice is all I'm saying.

Reinholdt
2009-04-28, 09:31 PM
I find that the odds in WW games means absolutely nothing.
The Murska Constant didn't appear out of nowhere you know.

Fleeing Coward
2009-04-28, 10:30 PM
Happyturtle to get her lynched first day and because the only other potential bandwagon I can create is against myself :smalltongue:

Recaiden
2009-04-28, 10:46 PM

You're kidding right? Isn't he kidding, happyturtle?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-04-28, 10:59 PM
I don't mind being lynched on the first day as long as you click on my dragons when you kill me. It is a worthy sacrifice for my cute pets.

Umm...okay....sounds fair to me. Recaiden

Lizard Lord
2009-04-29, 01:56 AM
I am going to try and keep up a point count. This is mostly to help myself understand what is going on, but I will let you guys look at it as well.

Fleeing Coward: (Lizard Lord, Night Surgeon)
Mustiado: (Shadowcaller)
Murksa: (Happyturtle)
Blitzeralsis: (Reinholdt)
Happyturtle: (Murksa, Fleeing Coward, Recaiden)
Shadowcaller: (Lex-kat)
Recaiden: (Atreyu the Masked Llama)

Happyturtle to get her lynched first day and because the only other potential bandwagon I can create is against myself
FC, at the time there were plenty of people that had just as many points as HT (Recaiden pointed after you did). So there where plenty of other potential bandwagons". While one does not have anything to go on the first day, I am rather confused here.

Jontom Xire
2009-04-29, 04:40 AM
I'm pointing at Happy Turtle for pinching my first day point.

And anyway:

1) This is the first time I've heard it called "The Murska Constant", and
2) It hasn't applied since it was first observed which was ages ago.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-04-29, 11:29 AM
FC, at the time there were plenty of people that had just as many points as HT (Recaiden pointed after you did). So there where plenty of other potential bandwagons". While one does not have anything to go on the first day, I am rather confused here.

Sound like Lizard Lord caught a wolf in a lie. Get him where him equals Fleeing Coward.

Aemoh
2009-04-29, 12:58 PM
*points at Jontom Xire*

Cause I never get to usually :smalltongue:

AKA, day 1 random.

Wreckingrocc
2009-04-29, 03:31 PM
I will be roleplaying as someone freaked out that they turned into Count Bleck.

One of the Bleck Clones, the one who calls himself Drowzy, looks about at the others.

"Wait, my friends! Count Bleck is surely powerful. So powerful, in fact, that he killed Duos, our great leader. Perhaps, though, this transformation is for the best. He can no longer tell who is who; we're all anonymous. If we can conceal our identities, perhaps we can defeat the Count."

After a brief pause, he looks back down at his body and proceeds to again start screaming. "WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO ME!?!?!?!?"

He looks into the crowd with panicked eyes. It was too unimagineable to imagine.

"It was you, wasn't it?!?! What have you done to us, Mustaido, AKA Count Bleck!?!"

billtodamax
2009-04-29, 04:52 PM
Fleeing Coward to even out the bandwagons.

Istari
2009-04-29, 06:50 PM
billtodamax becuase I obviously don't have a secrect agenda, honest :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2009-04-29, 06:56 PM
Fleeing Coward isn't me. :smallbiggrin:

Fleeing Coward
2009-04-29, 07:47 PM
Sound like Lizard Lord caught a wolf in a lie. Get him where him equals Fleeing Coward.

It only turned out to be a "lie" because you changed your point Atreyu :smalltongue:
Happy had 2 votes when I pointed at her.
Besides, why would anyone want to lynch a pixl?

Lizard Lord
2009-04-29, 08:00 PM
It only turned out to be a "lie" because you changed your point Atreyu :smalltongue:
Happy had 2 votes when I pointed at her.
Besides, why would anyone want to lynch a pixl?
huh I must have missed it when the llama pointed at happyturtle.

Point count to the best of my ability:

Fleeing Coward: (Lizard Lord, Night Surgeon,Atreyu the Masked Llama, billtodamax, happyturtle)
Mustiado: (Shadowcaller, Tired N' Drowzy)
Johntom Xire: (Aemoh)
billtodamax (Istari)

Fleeing Coward to even out the bandwagons.
Billtodamax, unless I made another mistake here, I believe, at the time, you were breaking the tie rather then evening out the bandwagons.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-04-29, 08:22 PM
Billtodamax, unless I made another mistake here, I believe, at the time, you were breaking the tie rather then evening out the bandwagons.

He found another minion caught in a sneaky lie!! Lets get BILLTODAMAX!!

*The former llama who now looks like Count Bleck admires his stylish new clothes.*

Jontom Xire
2009-04-30, 02:47 AM
huh I must have missed it when the llama pointed at happyturtle.

Point count to the best of my ability:

Fleeing Coward: (Lizard Lord, Night Surgeon,Atreyu the Masked Llama, billtodamax, happyturtle)
Mustiado: (Shadowcaller, Tired N' Drowzy)
Johntom Xire: (Aemoh)
billtodamax (Istari)

Mi-spelt my name AND missed out my point! Shame on you! I feel insulted now. :smallfurious:

:smallbiggrin:

Duos
2009-04-30, 04:41 PM
DAY ONE ENDS!
Narration up in a little bit.

Lizard Lord
2009-04-30, 04:52 PM
Mi-spelt my name AND missed out my point! Shame on you! I feel insulted now. :smallfurious:

:smallbiggrin:

My bad. I would have updated it sooner, but the rules say I have to wait until at least three other people post before I can post again. No point in updating it now.

Fan
2009-04-30, 04:56 PM
Umm, that's in SMBG not in Structured games.:smalltongue:

Lizard Lord
2009-04-30, 05:20 PM
Umm, that's in SMBG not in Structured games.:smalltongue:

Oh.... Well.... Now I know. Thanks.

happyturtle
2009-04-30, 05:26 PM
Also, you can edit your original post.

*waits for update to see if I iz ded or not*

Duos
2009-04-30, 06:21 PM
The crowd of Bleck clones are frantic. There's no way to tell who is who! Except, of course, by behavior...

"You're the real Count Bleck!"

"No! You are! Only Count Bleck would accuse someone else of being him!"

"Aha! So that means you ARE Count Bleck, since you just accused HIM!"

And so the villagers argued until it grew dark. Until, finally, one of the doppelgangers slips up.

"Let's just calm down and not lynch anyone. After all, We might harm an innocent villager."

"Hey! He just wants us to sit here and let Bleck and his goons pick us off!"

"NO! That's not it at all! We're here to help!"

"He said "we"! That means he's in league with Bleck and his thugs! GET HIM!"

The angry mob of mirror images chases the frantic clone across town and through one of the glowing portals at the top of Flipside Tower, then stops short.

"He's gone! We scared him off!"

There's a round of cheers that trail of as a line of twinking dust drifts out of the portal, forming the distinct lines of a Pixl.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Image:Partner2.jpg

"You meanies! I said I just wanted to help! I'm never coming back here again!"

Fleeing Coward was chased out of town. He was Carrie, one of the Void Pixl secondaries. The Void Pixls now have a two day cooldown on their power.

It is now
NIGHT ONE
Night will end in 24 hours. Please send me your actions.

Uncle Festy
2009-04-30, 06:47 PM
Me? Missing day one? Never!
<.<
Sorry, didn't see the thread.

happyturtle
2009-04-30, 06:51 PM
Haha! Murska's never going to get me day one lynched! :smallbiggrin:

Fleeing Coward
2009-04-30, 08:12 PM
Damn, I was expecting the 25% rule to apply here or I'd have put more effort into my defence. Good luck villagers.

Duos
2009-04-30, 08:46 PM
I decided that the 25% rule doesn't really fit in this one-all the wolves have to do is keep a relatively small number of people disoriented in order to force a no-lynch, and since they have a few additional powerful roles, I figured it would actually be easier for them to just coast along that way. That way, the wolves have to take an active part in keeping bandwagons away from them.

Lizard Lord
2009-04-30, 09:27 PM
Pardon my ignorance but, what is the 25% rule.

Bitzeralisis
2009-04-30, 10:07 PM
Gah, missed the thread. :|

billtodamax
2009-04-30, 10:15 PM
The 25% rule means that someone has to get at least 25% of the votes to be lynched. If there isn't enough then noone's lynched.

Fleeing Coward
2009-04-30, 11:57 PM
I decided that the 25% rule doesn't really fit in this one-all the wolves have to do is keep a relatively small number of people disoriented in order to force a no-lynch, and since they have a few additional powerful roles, I figured it would actually be easier for them to just coast along that way. That way, the wolves have to take an active part in keeping bandwagons away from them.

Guess it's my fault for not checking but I'm pretty certain most days will hit that 25% mark no matter what powers the wolves have. Mob mentality always kicks in eventually in these games.
I still think you should insert a no mass role gathering in thread clause into the game. It doesn't take much to break this game and I'll admit that I was extremely temped to do just that during my first post.

Duos
2009-05-01, 01:27 PM
I'm pretty sure mass role gathering is discouraged in ALL games. It's like turning on a cheat in an RTS that removes Fog of War. Also, remeber that there are several groups of masons-with multiple groups floating around who know each other it's harder to sway large groups of people.

happyturtle
2009-05-01, 01:31 PM
Mass role gathering only breaks the game when there are more non-villager than villager players, since it doesn't give the villains somewhere to hide.

Duos
2009-05-01, 07:09 PM
One of the Bleck clones is sitting in her room. She breathes a sigh of relief-it was a close call today. There is a knock at the door. Hesitantly, she cracks the door open...

"Get her!"
"Get her!"
"Get her!"

Three menacing, neon colored shapes surge through the door at the Bleck Clone. With a small shriek, she flees back down the hallway and into her room, and bolts the door. There's a battering noise, and the door comes crashing down, just as a huge, hulking shape crashes through her window.

"Yar! O'Chunks be here ta give you a beatin'!"

The Pixls and Bleck's thug freeze as they see each other.

"You!"
"You!"
"You!"

"Y'all!"

The tense standoff holds for amoment as the foes engage in tense conversation, while the the terrified houseowner looks on with fear and a little bit of curiosity. Finally, they agree to put aside their differences for the night, since they all agree that the person cowering in the corner is in need of a good whuppin'. The agonized screams wake up half the town.

Meanwhile, one Count Bleck confronts another Count Bleck.

"You're the real Bleck! I know it!"

"Bleh heh heh. Was it really that easy to figure out? Well, we can't have you spreading that around can we?"

"Uh-oh..."

"Indeed, 'Uh-oh' is correct. BLECK!"

The real Bleck zaps the glamered victim with a ray of dark energy. The illusion falls away, revealing... A Luma?

"You don't belong here, star. Perhaps another role will suit you?"

Bleck snaps his fingers and Nastasia brings out a golden box with a question mark stamped on the side.

"No! Anything but that! Nooooo!"

Happyturtle was given the butt kickin' of her life. (Double sniped!) She was a Flipsider.
Mechafox was caught by Bleck and his goons and repurposed as an invincibility star. He was Dottie, one of the Bane Pixl secondaries.

It is now
DAY TWO
You may begin the inquisition.
Day ends in 48 hours.

happyturtle
2009-05-01, 07:20 PM
All p434r me!

Being killed by both sides at once - that is so awesome! :biggrin:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-05-02, 11:55 AM
(so...ummm....the villians saw she was saved and thought she was a mason and the snipers saw she was saved and thought she was a villian??

Anyway, congrats on the popularity, Miss Turtle. Lets see if we can avenge you. )

Aemoh for pointing at JX. Vile villains often try to kill off Jontom.

*The formerly llama Count Bleck hops around and accidently bops his head on the question block* OW!!

happyturtle
2009-05-02, 12:01 PM
(Actually, it's Mrs Turtle. Not that Mr HT ever shows up here to be offended. Silly non-gaming non-webcomic-reading non-werewolfing spouse... :smallwink:)

Shadowcaller
2009-05-02, 03:46 PM
Lizard Lord...

Lex-Kat
2009-05-02, 04:06 PM
Trixie, for reasons even I don't know yet. :smalltongue:

evnafets
2009-05-02, 05:17 PM
So if HappyTurtle wasn't saved by the villians, that means there might be some villian in there pointing at her?

evnafets points at Recaiden

Fawkes
2009-05-02, 05:24 PM
*walks in late*

Sorry, forgot to subscribe to the thread. What'd I miss?

Lex-Kat
2009-05-02, 06:01 PM
You died. Sowwy. :smallfrown:

happyturtle
2009-05-02, 06:08 PM
*offers Mechafox a slice of 'Congratulations, you're dead!' cake*

*points out that Kyou II (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110111) is still recruiting if you need a replacement game* :smallsmile:

Fawkes
2009-05-02, 07:39 PM
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

Late to the Party - Die Before Posting

Lizard Lord
2009-05-02, 10:00 PM
Point count time. There are not many points, so it would be really embarrassing if I made a mistake this time.

Aemoh: (Atreyu the Masked Llama)
Lizard Lord: (Shadowcaller)
Trixie: (Lex-Cat)
Recaiden: (Evnafets)

I am not going to point just yet. I need to think on some stuff first.

Uncle Festy
2009-05-02, 10:48 PM
(Actually, it's Mrs Turtle. Not that Mr HT ever shows up here to be offended. Silly non-gaming non-webcomic-reading non-werewolfing spouse... :smallwink:)

Well that's a nice change from the usual. :smallsmile::smallwink:

Hyozo
2009-05-02, 11:58 PM
I think I'll point at Lizard lord

billtodamax
2009-05-03, 12:31 AM
Hyozo! For nefariously being TPAM.

Trixie
2009-05-03, 04:14 AM
Lex-kat! For being wrong. And one of the most cunning wolves of FSN :smallamused:

Dirk Kris
2009-05-03, 09:06 AM
I agree with the llama. Aemoh

Lizard Lord
2009-05-03, 11:12 AM
I was waiting on more info, but RL is getting in the way. I must post this now.

I was contacted by someone that claims to be one of the seers. This person believes that Billtodamax is on Count Bleck's team.

Also, point count:

Aemoh: (Atreyu the Masked Llama, Dirk Kris)
Lizard Lord: (Shadowcaller, Hyozo)
Trixie: (Lex-Kat)
Recaiden: (Evnafets)
Hyozo: (billtodamax)
Lex-Kat: (Trixie)
Billtodamax: (Lizard Lord)

Reinholdt
2009-05-03, 12:49 PM
Aemoh this go around for me.

Uncle Festy
2009-05-03, 01:04 PM
:smallsigh::smallannoyed:
Really guys? Seer day again?
I thought we'd established that those were bad.
Well, little to do about it now. Billtodamax.

Murska
2009-05-03, 01:24 PM
Billtodamax then. Worth a shot.

Istari
2009-05-03, 01:43 PM
Billtodamax
Yay for non-random points :smallbiggrin:

Bitzeralisis
2009-05-03, 02:37 PM
Billtodamax, because I can.

Lex-Kat
2009-05-03, 03:35 PM
Lex-kat! For being wrong. And one of the most cunning wolves of FSN :smallamused:

:eek: Shhh! You'll give away my secrets. :eek:

Trixie
2009-05-03, 03:38 PM
There is something wrong with your quotes here, as well as with your vote far above :smallamused:

Ninja'd, but the vote point stands :smallamused:

Duos
2009-05-03, 08:23 PM
Day two is over!
End of day post up soon.

billtodamax
2009-05-04, 01:30 AM
Aw. That means I'm dead. Wonder who'll die...:smalltongue::smallamused:

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.
*facepalm*

Duos
2009-05-04, 07:05 AM
There is major commotion in the town sqare today. The glamers are starting to fade, and glimpses of peopls true skins are beginning to show through the monotonous Bleck facades. There is, as yesterday, a lot of pointing and shouting. Until one clone steps forward, his illusionary skin flickering.

"Attention everybody! Last night I was contacted by someone who said they can see past the gamers to people's true faces!"

The hubbub dies down.

"That's right. And they said they found one of Count Bleck's thugs last night."

He points, as a wave of motion sweeps through the crowd.

"ME!?"

"Yes, you. And I say we test this person's magic powers by throwing you into the pit of a hundred trials. If you're a flipsider, you should know all the tricks of getting out alive."

The crowd hedges closer to the figure he's pointing at, an air of menace developing.

"No! You can't do this to me! I'm too pretty to die!"

"Afraid of a little darkness, villain?"

The mob pushes the protesting figure roughly to the edge of the pit. The glamered figure starts giggling. A sickening cracking noise is heard.

"If I'm going to go down..."

Long, spindly legs erupt from the side of the clone, thrashing at the crowd and spearing one of the figures before toppling over backwards into the fabled pit of a hundred trials. The twisted figure giggles as it falls into the darkness, dragging a shrieking Bleck clone with it.

"I'd love some company! Mimimimimimi!"

The shaken crowd disperses, their job done.

billtodamax was thrown into the pit. he was Mimi.
Uncle Festy was taken down with Mimi. He was Fleep, one of the Scry Pixl secondaries.

The Following people are in danger of autolynch: Gnomish Wanderer.

It is now
Night Two
night ends in 24 hours.

Dirk Kris
2009-05-04, 08:04 AM
Just a note - I think maybe gnomish isn't on the boards for a while. She was just auto'd in a game I'm running, too.

Istari
2009-05-04, 02:12 PM
I going to say yay and darn at the same time here

billtodamax
2009-05-04, 04:16 PM
Got one of them! Yes! Alright wolves, good luck. Hopefully you can take out the seers before you get scried.

Uncle Festy
2009-05-04, 04:52 PM
CURSES!
Anyways, good luck team awesome! :smallbiggrin:

billtodamax
2009-05-05, 12:52 AM
HEY! We're team awesome!

Duos
2009-05-05, 08:46 PM
There's a palpable tension as the villagers retire to their homes. Who will be taken during the night? Who shall be game over-ed by Bleck? Lights stay on all night, until, one speck of light by one, Flipside grows dark. Dark, but not motionless. In an alleyway, a figure stirs.

" A little late out, don't you think?":smallannoyed:

The crouched silhouette leaps into the air and spins around.

"Oh boy. I don't suppose I could persuade you to let me go?":smallsigh:

"No. Of course, I could never harm such a cute catboy.":smallwink:

"You're letting me go?":smallconfused:

"No, no, no, I'm going to let O'Chunks do it. He hates furries. Bleh heh heh... Bleck!":smallbiggrin:

"We gon' have good time, kitty.":smallamused:

"Eep.":smalleek:

Reinholdt was clapped in irons by Bleck's goons and horrible things were done to him. He was Thudly, one of the Sniper Pixl secondaries.
A thousand shippers cried out and were suddenly silenced by saner people.

It is now
DAY THREE
Complaints go in the green bin.

Reinholdt
2009-05-05, 08:59 PM
:eek:

Nuts to you sane non-shipping people! Nuts to you I say! :smallyuk:

Oh well. The sniper cat belonged in the sniper role. You all know it to be true. Fun while it lasted.

I'm going to have to start joining more WW games. I seem to die awfully fast in these lately. :smallconfused:

Wreckingrocc
2009-05-05, 09:59 PM
How perfectly ironic :smalltongue:

Good thing we got Mimi... Just, what, three more to go?

Hopefully the seers can get something. The seers contacting the snipers would be best-case scenario, since there'd need be no middle man.

Aemoh
2009-05-06, 01:32 AM
I seem to have missed yesterdays vote, so to be safe...
*points at Atreyu the Masked Llama*
Cause he started a wagon on me yesterday before the nice Lizard gave everyone a target.

Murska
2009-05-06, 07:24 PM
I'll do a quick point at Aemoh before going to sleep and then off to Japan.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-05-06, 08:18 PM
I seem to have missed yesterdays vote, so to be safe...
*points at Atreyu the Masked Llama*
Cause he started a wagon on me yesterday before the nice Lizard gave everyone a target.

No, lad. I pointed at you. The second or third person starts the bandwagon. If you truly seek your wagon pointer then look to the second or third person. Remember, a wagon needs a puller and a rider to work.

Based on yesterday's points, I'm guessing Bitzeralisis

evnafets
2009-05-06, 09:24 PM
Except yesterday's points ended up lynching a bad guy. So why would you point at one of those on the bandwagon for lynching billtodamax?

Unless of course they were throwing him to the lions. It was a "seer-bandwagon" after all, so there may have been some bad guys there... I dunno.

I'm actually going to point at Istari for his comment after the lynching result. Making himself look innocent?

Its all I've got so far anyway.

Lizard Lord
2009-05-06, 11:33 PM
I am going to random point at Hyozo.

Point Count:
Atreyu, the Masked Llama: (Aemoh)
Aemoh: (Murska)
Bitzeralisis: (Atreyu)
Evnafets: (Istari)
Hyozo: (Lizard Lord)

Mustiado
2009-05-07, 12:08 AM
TnD. Call it a crazy kid's hunch.

Lex-Kat
2009-05-07, 02:48 AM
Gnomish Wanderer, where are you?

Jontom Xire
2009-05-07, 03:36 AM
I point at Happy Turtle.

The last day phase seemed rather short. looking back over it there weren't many points - I wasn't the only one who missed voting. Maybe a weekend thing.

Lex-Kat
2009-05-07, 03:39 AM
Um, Jontom, Happy's dead. :smallfrown: She was killed Night 1, by both sides. :smalleek:

Shadowcaller
2009-05-07, 03:40 AM
evnafets...

billtodamax
2009-05-07, 04:06 AM
She was annilated (There's probably a "h" in annilate.).

Jontom Xire
2009-05-07, 05:24 AM
:smallredface:

Smeging non-updated first page player lists.

Annihilated was she?

I guess I have to go for Murska then.

Trixie
2009-05-07, 06:41 AM
Murska it is :smalltongue:

Dirk Kris
2009-05-07, 09:57 AM
Istari strikes me as being suspicious. I, for one, was all-out excited we got a baddie. There are only a few of them, and while, yeah, it sucks we lost a good guy too, their chances are suddenly much slimmer.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-05-07, 04:22 PM
Except yesterday's points ended up lynching a bad guy. So why would you point at one of those on the bandwagon for lynching billtodamax?

Unless of course they were throwing him to the lions. It was a "seer-bandwagon" after all, so there may have been some bad guys there... I dunno.

Exactly. The way the wolf thought process generally is, is that when a seer find is announced, the wolves all hold their breath and wait to see if the villagers act on it or discard it. When the villagers act, the wolves start to jump on the wagon or else it looks suspicious for them, so I just grabbed someone who's post was simply "I jump on the wagon."

I'm actually going to point at Istari for his comment after the lynching result. Making himself look innocent?

That strategy seems to work around 60% of the time. Its certainly viable.

Bitzeralisis
2009-05-07, 07:23 PM
Istari then.

Istari
2009-05-08, 05:49 AM
Bitzeralisis

Shadowcaller
2009-05-08, 05:51 AM
Istari, I don't want to waste my my point for the day on a random vote.

Duos
2009-05-08, 06:38 AM
DAY THREE ENDS!
narration up soon.

Istari
2009-05-09, 03:45 PM
We getting narration soon?

Duos
2009-05-09, 10:36 PM
Sowwy for the lateness. It'll be a short narration-I still have to deal with the wreckage that is my former computer. Overclocking is bad when your fan stops working.

The village is tense after the horrible cat-napping of the previous night. Who waas responsible for the awful act? Names are bandied about for a while until one is settled on: Istari. The Flipsiders catch him and give him to Dyliss for use as stew ingredients. Unfortunately, she needs a few more seasonings and grabs one of the villagers on the tail end of the mob and grabs Gnomish wanderer. On an unrelated note, dinner that night was delicious.

Istari was used in a stew. he was Fleep, one of the Scry Pixl secondaries.
Gnomish Wanderer was auto'd. She was Bowser.
Peach did not die becasue her partner was auto'd.

It is now
Night Three
Night ends in 24 hours.

Fan
2009-05-10, 10:45 PM
This... This sucks horribly.:smallfrown:

Mustiado
2009-05-11, 10:45 AM
I'd like to file for away please.

Istari
2009-05-11, 03:05 PM
No offense, but this was stupid, I got lynched over an offhand comment I made after a lynch :smallsigh:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-05-11, 03:23 PM
No offense, but this was stupid, I got lynched over an offhand comment I made after a lynch :smallsigh:

Offense taken. As stated earlier, a traditional wolf tactic, especially in early to mid 2008, was to make little villager statements after a wolf was lynched, as if to say, "look, I'm EXTRA happy a wolf is dead." Granted, it was little to go on, but it was more than nothing.

Duos
2009-05-11, 08:13 PM
Late that night, on the outskirts of Flipside...

"We know who you are."

"Me? I'm-a nobody."

"Don't lie. Red cap... mustache... It's rather obvious."

"I-a know what you want, and-a you can't have it!"

"Ugh. Your horribly mangled english is rather irritating. Dimentio?

Bleck's jester floats forward.

"Life's a play, there is no doubt.
But your act, I fear, is closing out.
For now-
Ciao!"

The psycotic clown snaps his fingers and blasts the hapless prisoner off the edge of the world.

"You'll-a never get the key-a to the bridgehouse-aaaaaaaaa!"

"Did he say bridgehouse?"

"O-CHUNKS!"

"Och, my bad boss. He looked tha same as tha pitcher ya gave me."

Aemoh was tossed into oblivion. He was Red the bridgekeeper.

It is now
Day Four
Day ends in 48 hours.
It's not paranoia if they ARE out to get you.

Wreckingrocc
2009-05-11, 08:46 PM
A Bleck runs out of his house quickly and finds the body of Aemoh.

"Did anyone see the one who did this?" The Bleck asks. "I said, did anyone see the one who did this!?"

The man lets out a loud scream and looks around. "This man wasn't under this body-changing morph! We should have foreseen this! There's only one man who would dare do something so drastic as kill this man! Mustaido!"

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-05-12, 12:33 AM
Bitzeralisis says the Count Bleck clone who loves to run around and go "Bleck BLeck BLECK!!"

Lizard Lord
2009-05-12, 02:00 AM
Bitzeralisis For being the third person to vote for Istari last day, and thus being the one that turned it into a bandwagon.

Dirk Kris
2009-05-12, 08:18 AM
Much as I hate to be the third vote and thus a "wolf", I'm going for Bitzeralisis too. I have NO IDEA who he is - floating too far under the radar for my liking.

And sorry, Istari. My logic is the same as the llama's - with nothing to go on, even that little bit seemed better.

Trixie
2009-05-12, 08:45 AM
Bitzeralisis, you say? :smallconfused:

Bitzeralisis
2009-05-12, 07:48 PM
Much as I hate to be the third vote and thus a "wolf", I'm going for Bitzeralisis too. I have NO IDEA who he is - floating too far under the radar for my liking.

And sorry, Istari. My logic is the same as the llama's - with nothing to go on, even that little bit seemed better.

I am a bit new at this game, and normally I just hop on bandwagons all around. And I can't blame you for having no idea who I am; nowadays I barely post here (GitP), if you can count my previous posting frequency as substantial. The "floating too far under the radar" things is a side effect of my new-ness.

Quoth Atreyu's point yesterday:

No, lad. I pointed at you. The second or third person starts the bandwagon. If you truly seek your wagon pointer then look to the second or third person. Remember, a wagon needs a puller and a rider to work.

Based on yesterday's points, I'm guessing Bitzeralisis

And the day before that, I was the second/third on a bandwagon, apparently. ._.

I point at Jontom Xire, because I'm not gonna point at myself. Nooowai. That's reserved for when everyone's about to lynch me, if that moment comes. :smalleek:

Wreckingrocc
2009-05-12, 08:37 PM
Well, as a last result, I suppose you really could claim, and the real group could deny you if you're not really with them... Though, I suppose, if you are a wolf, that will only really out a power role, won't it...?

Fan
2009-05-13, 09:19 AM
Anti Auto Lynch point at- Trixie for being oddly suspious.

Duos
2009-05-14, 03:47 PM
DAY FOUR ENDS!
Narration up soon.

Hyozo
2009-05-14, 04:27 PM
I'm sorry I haven't been able to post lately. If you're about to autolynch me, could you please not do that.

Duos
2009-05-15, 06:03 PM
The citizens of Flipside grow frusterated. Surly their thinning numbers should aid their quest for vengence. The crowd settles on one individual in particular. They close around Bitzeralisis.

"We know you're a bad guy!"

"Yeah! You voted third for the last guy, which means you're hiding in the wagon!"

"ME!?! No, never! Besides, that's horrible logic."

"Oh really? It sounds to me like you want to escape justice, fiend.

"He does have a point, kind of..."

"Shut it! And how would YOU look for Bleck and his minions, smartypants?"

"Why, I would use math. You see..."

Bitzeralisis pulls a large chalkboard out, covered with equations. He proceeds to go on an hour long lecture on probability and point spread and statistical chance and OH MY GOD IT'S SO BORING. The villagers finally get fed up and grab him, dragging him to a dungeon on the edge of town.

"Gee, that sounds fascinating. But how good are you with more advanced math? I mean, we have a problem of sorts, an infestation, and you sound like you could help us out."

They throw him into the rank passageway. A shadow looms over him...

"Oink."
http://www.mariowiki.com/images/4/4b/145._Hogarithm_Card.JPG

"NOOOOO! I NEVER TOOK CALCULUS!"

Bitzeralisis was number crunched by a Hogarithm. he was Thoreau, a Void Pixl secondary.

It is now
NIGHT FOUR
Night ends in 24 hours.

Bitzeralisis
2009-05-15, 08:38 PM
Lol.

The thing with the chalkboard sounds atrociously close to what I would do. >.>

Duos
2009-05-16, 10:02 PM
A dark air hangs over the village. Evil stalks the streets, filled with menace.

"Why, hello there!"

"Uh-oh."

"What say you and I go... Bowling? You seem round enough. You be the ball...And the edge of that cliff over there shall be the stand in for the pins!"

*Toss*

"A strike! How fortunate. Shame you only got one frame."

Meanwhile, thousands of miles about thirty yards thataway....

"Rawr!"

"Please don't hurt me! I've never hurt anyone! I wear a kilt on Sundays! I like haggis!"

"I don't care. I'ma beat you senseless, or my name ain't Lex-kat! Err, Whoops. Guess I REALLY gotta kill ya now."

But it was a little too late for that. The shouting carried out a widnow, and more than one person heard it...

That morning, the village was abuzz with discussion. One of the villains had clumsily revealed themselves last night! At roll call, they were missing, as was expected. However, another person was absent as well. When they checked Evnafet's house, looking for him, they found a rather gruesome surprise waiting for them... and this game was supposed to be rated E! Heavens! On further inspection of Evnafet's house, spectacles, a clipboard, and a book on hypnosis were found.

Hyozo was bowled over by Count Bleck and his goons. he was Barry, the Bane Pixl Primary!
Recaiden was pounded into the ground by O'Chunks last night. He was Peach.
O'Chunks messed up last night and is revealed. Lex-kat is O'Chunks!
Evnafets was killed in his sleep last night by somebody. He was Nastasia.

It is now
DAY FIVE
Day five ends in 48 hours
Remeber: A witch weighs the same as a duck!

Wreckingrocc
2009-05-16, 10:09 PM
Lynch Lex-kat, then? I think this should pretty much be unanimous.

happyturtle
2009-05-16, 10:11 PM
Isn't Bowser supposed to die when Peach does?

*goes back to being dead*

Shadowcaller
2009-05-16, 10:12 PM
Isn't Bowser supposed to die when Peach does?

*goes back to being dead*

He was auto-lynched so that didn't trigger it.

Duos
2009-05-16, 10:19 PM
Correct. Also, I should mention that with both of them dead, the wolves now get another night kill with a 25% chance of success. It's in the role description on page one, but forewarned is forearmed.

happyturtle
2009-05-16, 10:21 PM
At least I'm safe from that. :smallsmile:

Duos
2009-05-16, 10:27 PM
Maybe I should rez you, just so the Wolves can doublekill you and the snipers can kill you again. make it a triple. :smallbiggrin:

happyturtle
2009-05-16, 10:28 PM
:biggrin:

Do eeet!

Lex-Kat
2009-05-17, 05:11 AM
:eek: It's a.... Um, I mean, I wouldn't... I'm innocent?

Dirk Kris
2009-05-17, 07:36 AM
Not buyin' it, sweetheart.
Lex-kat.

Good going, guys! Only...what...2 more baddies?

Lizard Lord
2009-05-17, 07:36 AM
Lex-Kat

Your disguise is slipping.

Well.... Actually at this point I guess it already slipped off.

Lex-Kat
2009-05-17, 08:49 AM
I was framed!!! It's not true. Tired and Drowsy, you believe me, don't you? Please. :smallfrown:

Murska
2009-05-17, 09:02 AM
Lex-Kat. Sorry.

Anyway... Hmm. My stay in Japan messed up this game for me a bit so I guess I'll be a 'spectator', since starting to analyze this late is too much work.

Lex-Kat
2009-05-17, 09:18 AM
But, the person who confessed to being O'Chunks said her name was Lex-cat. My name is Lex-kat. With a "k".

See, I am innocent. It's true, it's true. Would I lie to you? :smallsmile:

Duos
2009-05-17, 12:05 PM
Uh...
These aren't the droids you're looking for...
*Waves hand*

Sorry, Lex. It was late, and I was tired, and I fixed it now.:smallredface:

On another note, you may want to start digging your grave. It seems the village is out for you blood, typo or no.:smalltongue:

Lex-Kat
2009-05-17, 05:05 PM
Awww. But I liked the typo. :smallfrown: It gave me a semi-reasonable argument. :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2009-05-17, 05:15 PM
Dun worry, love. Being a ghost is fine! We have cookies! :smallcool::smallbiggrin:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-05-17, 05:42 PM
looks like Lex-Kat is up to her old tricks, which means that we need to lynch Trixie!!

Mustiado
2009-05-17, 11:04 PM
Thank god at least one of these points is easy.

Lex-kat.

billtodamax
2009-05-18, 01:43 AM
Ah... Not a productive night for team evil. *Closes eyes and starts singing*

Jontom Xire
2009-05-18, 05:10 AM
I point at Lex-Kat.

I'm guessing that O-Chunks is a bad guy - I need to go re-read the role list :smalleek:

billtodamax
2009-05-18, 05:25 AM
O'chunks is actually a good guy. Everything else you see in this thread is probably a lie.
<.<
>.>

Lizard Lord
2009-05-18, 11:01 AM
I just realized that I forgot to do a point count in my last post.

Well I might as well do it now.

Lex-Kat: (Tired N' Drowzy, Dirk Kris, Lizard Lord, Murska, Mustiado, Jontom Xire)
Tired N' Drowzy: (Lex-Kat)
Trixie: (Atreyu the Masked Llama)

Lex-Kat
2009-05-18, 12:38 PM
I just wanna say that Recaiden needed to die. I mean, come on. I called Peach fair and square, before the game even started. That was my role, and he stole it.

So I think you guys should give me a shot at redemption and prove that I'm not really such a evil minion. It was all Count Bleck's fault.

*Points at Count Bleck.*

Duos
2009-05-18, 08:21 PM
DAY FIVE
Is now over. Narration up in a bit.

Also, you misspelled "Bleck", Lex.:smalltongue:

Lex-Kat
2009-05-18, 08:23 PM
:smalltongue: Call it revenge. :smallamused:

Dirk Kris
2009-05-19, 06:55 AM
I just wanna say that Recaiden needed to die. I mean, come on. I called Peach fair and square, before the game even started. That was my role, and he stole it.

So I think you guys should give me a shot at redemption and prove that I'm not really such a evil minion. It was all Count Bleck's fault.

*Points at Count Bleck.*

Hey, that's not such a ba-OMG SHE STOLE MY PANTS!

Duos
2009-05-19, 07:28 AM
Oh my god.:smallsigh: I'm just going to post the results-the forum's eaten my narration FOUR TIMES.:smallmad:

Lex-kat was lynched. she was O-Chunks.

It is now
NIGHT FIVE
night ends in 24 hours.

Duos
2009-05-19, 09:06 AM
Oh, yes. And I would like you all to know that ALL ABILITES are up-if you have it you can use it. I tell you this now because I'm a little disappointed with the total number of night actions I've been getting. This includes the night kill, scries, banes, voids, snipes, and the peach/bowser 25% kill. All of them are active.

Lex-Kat
2009-05-19, 01:13 PM
Bullies. Picking on poor little O'Chunks like that. You should be ashamed of yourselves. :smallfrown:

Duos
2009-05-20, 07:03 AM
Without O'Chunks, Bleck must resort to doing the dirty work himself. Cursed fool, exposing himself like that. But he has a very important target tonight, oh yes, indeed.

"Count Bleck has found you at last."

"Mama Mia! It's-a you!"

"Bleh heh heh heh...Bleck! Indeed! And there is no one her to help you, plumber."

"Think again, you-a rotten jerk!"

There s a faint flutter, and a rainbow colored butterfly swoops down and knocks Bleck's top hat over his eyes. Tippi turns to Mario.

"RUN!!!"

Count Bleck struggles with his hat for a second before regaining vision. Mario is gone, and the butterfly is hiding in a corner. He turns angrily to the Pixl.

"Curse you, Pixl! Bleck will have his revenge on you... Once I find that cursed plumber. Begone for now!"

Bleck blasts the Pixl with a bolt of dark energy, flinging her through a window. He goes off in search of his quarry...

Meanwhile, Mario is hiding in an alleyway not far from his house. He presses himself up against the wall behind a trash bin as he sees Bleck swoop by. He breathes a sigh of relief. And then, a voice behind him...

"It's no good hiding, you silly plumber.
I do believe I have your number.
Had you been a farmer, a tailor, a baker...
Alas, you now must meet your maker.
A portion of my heart is filled with regret...
of course, I'm still going to kill you."

Mario scratched his head.

"Wait... Those-a last two lines didn't rhy-"
KA-BOOM!

Dimentio shakes his head.

"Tsk, Tsk. Everyone's a critic."

Murska was blasted to bits. He was Mario.
The wolves have gained a one use night kill.

It is now
DAY SIX
All's well that ends well.

Fan
2009-05-20, 07:05 AM
:drops to knees;
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:smallfrown:
We'll get you for this wolves!:smallmad:

Murska
2009-05-20, 09:30 AM
Aw. Well, I guess it was inevitable. I hope you'll make it, villagers... Realize what needs to be done, it isn't that hard to win now.

Duos
2009-05-20, 10:32 AM
You know, I had a bit of a chuckle when I sorted out the roles, and Murska ended up as Mario. Mr. Infamous winds up as the hero. What are the odds?:smallbiggrin:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-05-21, 10:06 AM
Lex-Kat

Your disguise is slipping.

Well.... Actually at this point I guess it already slipped off.

(Lizard Lord was the third voter, that means he's a villian!)

Dirk Kris
2009-05-21, 12:19 PM
You know, I had a bit of a chuckle when I sorted out the roles, and Murska ended up as Mario. Mr. Infamous winds up as the hero. What are the odds?:smallbiggrin:

I smiled through my tears. :smallfrown: :smallsmile: :smallfrown:

Murska
2009-05-21, 12:56 PM
Aww. :smalltongue:

Everyone seems to have forgotten all about Death Note 2, Cicadas, Convoy and what all...

Wreckingrocc
2009-05-21, 04:17 PM
Leaving until Tuesday; please hold back the autolynch hammer.

Shadowcaller
2009-05-22, 11:00 AM
Lizard Lord that apperently is a wolf according to someone who claims to have known Mario.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-05-22, 12:01 PM
That someone isn't me, is it?? Cuz I'm just being an ornery llama with my post.

Lizard Lord
2009-05-22, 01:26 PM
Lizard Lord that apperently is a wolf according to someone who claims to have known Mario.

Shadowcaller what made you think that the llama knew Mario? Unless you are taking about someone else. For now I am pointing at you because, from where I stand, you are using baseless information.

Mustiado
2009-05-22, 02:21 PM
Lizard Lord

Trixie
2009-05-22, 02:54 PM
I'm Back! :smalltongue:
No one probably missed me, though :(
So... Am I still in the game? :smallconfused:

Lex-Kat
2009-05-22, 10:23 PM
I believe so.

Get revenge for me. I was wrongly murdered by them. :smallmad:

billtodamax
2009-05-23, 12:15 AM
*coughs* Also get revenge for me.
<.<
>.>

happyturtle
2009-05-23, 12:16 AM
And me!

Which means punishing both teams equally. *nodnod*

Trixie
2009-05-23, 08:16 AM
Um... How I'm supposed to do that, exactly? :smallconfused:

Anyway, I have a question to the mods: what happens if Luigi is autolynched? Is he, (like Peach did) prevented from awakening Mr. L? Or Mr. L awakens regardless of Luigi's method of death?

Duos
2009-05-23, 08:22 AM
Mr. L awakens regardless of the method of Luigi's death, because otherwise it would deny Mr. L his role. Also, I'm extending the day by 12 hours- could I get some voting, please? Despite there being nine people left, there are only four votes. And several of the people who have not voted have posted in the thread. >.>

Trixie
2009-05-23, 09:26 AM
Mr. L awakens regardless of the method of Luigi's death, because otherwise it would deny Mr. L his role.

Drats! :smallannoyed:

There goes my master plan. Oh, well, no auto for me.

Lizard Lord, I'll miss you, but my auto has no point now.

Fan
2009-05-23, 10:13 AM
Lizard Lord, I say we trust Mario in this.

Murska
2009-05-23, 10:40 AM

Yeeeah... It's-a me-a! Mario! Trust me... :smallamused:

EDIT: Sorry if the meaning is unclear. I have no comment on the actual game. You just should trust me always in everything regardless.

Lizard Lord
2009-05-23, 10:58 AM

Trust Mario in this? When did Murska say anything against me? Seriously, what is the basis for the bandwagon against me? Does anyone even know?

Fan
2009-05-23, 11:00 AM
Through PM's. Sorry you didn't get one.:smalltongue:

Duos
2009-05-23, 08:47 PM
The crowd today is confident. They know who they want. And they want Lizard Lord gone.

"Today shall see your evil cleansed, you thug."

"Me? Why? Surely you see no reason to get rid of me. I've been perfectly marmless all game. Helpful, even."

"And yet, we still want you out of Flipside. Do you know why?"

"Enlighten me."

"You voted third for Lex-kat. This obviously means you're a bad guy."

"Come now. That's the most baseless logic I've heard so far. I say we get rid of Shadowcaller. He's the one perpetuating this absurdity. Why should we trust him?"

The villagers think about this for a while. He was right, of course. Perhaps it would be better to lynch the person responisble for this silly claim. And then, an angry Flipsider pushes to the front.

"NO!!! We lynch him! Mario told me he was a bad guy before he died!"

The crowd rounds on Lizard Lord again.

"What do you have to say to THAT, huh?"

"It's a lie! I'd never want the hero dead!"

Another person steps forward.

"That's not what I hear. I also heard you were a bad guy. I say we go with our gut, and ignore his silver tongue. Get him!"

The crowd, now furious at Lizard Lord's deception, closes in on him with menace. Lizard Lord backs up to the edge of a cliff.

"No...NO!!! This wan't part of my plan! It's all wrong! It's ALL WRONG!"

Lizard Lord's face twists into a horrible mask of rage before suddenly snapping back into his usual smile, now tinged with a sleazy, eerie feel. He leaps backward off the cliff, to a collective gasp, but stops falling and floats back out of reach. He laughs, a decidedly unnerving chuckle.

"Heh. I should have planned for the unexpected. Of course, such a setback as this is only temporary. The power of the chaos heart WILL be mine. Evne if I have to destroy everyone I hold as an ally to get it! You will all suffer. But for now... Ciao!""

Lizard Lord snaps his fingers and vanishes with a disturbing giggle. A vile voice seeps through the crowd, dripping with fury and venom, coming from everywhere and nowhere...

"Traitor..."

Lizard Lord was lynched. He was Dimentio. And Dimentio was not all he seemed to be...

Shhh... As Dimentio, you want nothing more than to take the power of the Chaos Heart for yourself-and the only way to do that is to let the heores kill your compatriots. You win the game only if all of the other wolves ( with the exception of Mr. L) are dead, and all of the heros are dead as well. The heroes are Mario, Luigi, Bowser, and Peach. In addition, you get a one time kill, to be used at your discretion.

It is now
NIGHT SIX
night ends in 24 hours.

Fan
2009-05-23, 09:09 PM
Wow.... ROCK ON MARIO! :smallbiggrin:
Sad that we lost Mario though.
Also, Seer/Baner Pixel's.. Would you mind contacting me sometime soon?
Please? :kitten eyes:

Lex-Kat
2009-05-23, 11:33 PM
Poor Lizard Lord. You guys killed him, meanies. :smallannoyed:

evnafets
2009-05-24, 12:31 AM
Shhh... As Dimentio, you want nothing more than to take the power of the Chaos Heart for yourself-and the only way to do that is to let the heores kill your compatriots. You win the game only if all of the other wolves ( with the exception of Mr. L) are dead, and all of the heros are dead as well. The heroes are Mario, Luigi, Bowser, and Peach. In addition, you get a one time kill, to be used at your discretion.

Wow. That was one really tough win condition.

Murska
2009-05-24, 12:41 AM

I wish I'd have had it. Totally my kind of job. :smalltongue:

billtodamax
2009-05-24, 02:32 AM
Damn... He had a real good crack at fulfilling his win condition. He was promoting Lex-kat to use her ability, and he bandwagoned me. Nice.

Lizard Lord
2009-05-24, 12:30 PM

I was so close to.

Lex-Kat
2009-05-24, 03:43 PM
He didn't have to push. I felt my power was best used as often as possible. The chances that the good guys would catch on didn't matter to me. What's the use of a power if you don't use it.

Lizard Lord
2009-05-24, 05:31 PM
Murska, when this is over, you are going to have to tell me how you knew.

billtodamax
2009-05-24, 07:13 PM
I'm guessing they scried you. Murska was in touch with the scry pixls after all.

Murska
2009-05-24, 07:15 PM
Dimentio scries as a flipsider, though.

Lex-Kat
2009-05-24, 07:34 PM
Hmmm. Must have been because he was the third one to vote against me, as Atreyu said. :smalltongue:

Duos
2009-05-24, 08:18 PM
LOJIK!:smallbiggrin:

Anyways, the update will be a bit late-I have finals in two weeks(:smalleek:), and I'm exhausted from studying-I will post the night narration when I wake from my coma tomorrow.:smallsmile:

Duos
2009-05-25, 10:15 AM
The night fell, everyone satisfied that they had chased away another villain. Everyone sleeps soundly. Or, at least, almost everyone.

"You! YOU have caused ENOUGH trouble. I am gong to ensure that you never darken this place with your shadow again."

the Flipsider Bleck is menacing shrinks into the corner.

"But I...I..."

"You nothing. You die tonight. Everything and everyone else follows later."

Bleck points his cane at his victim and shoots a clot of gooey, clinging darkness at her.

"NOOOOOO!!!"

The window shatters and a glittering butterfly darts in front of the blast, taking the brunt of the force and getting thrown against the wall. Bleck and his victim start, staring at the fallen Pixl for a few seconds. the Count shakes out of it first.

"Bah. You're still dead-I have all night to finish you off."

"No, you filthy thug, you don't."

Bleck whirls around to see the entire village standing in the doorway of the hut, headed by a stern looking Pixl. The villagers look murderous.

"No! This is impossible! How did you find me here?!?"

"We followed this frantic Pixl. You see, she had just found out that you were on your way here to murder this poor lass, and you were too focused on your nefarious deed to notice that your blast lit up half the village. And now? We will have JUSTICE! GET HIM!"

With an angry roar, the villagers surge forward. They pummel Bleck until he moves no more, his last words an outraged scream. The villain felled, they disperse, free at last from his evil clutches. The leading pixl stays behind with Bleck's still shaken target. They look down at the unmoving Pixl on the ground.

"She gave her life to save mine..."

The Pixl turns to face the saddened girl.

"She was the bravest and most compassionate of us all. Her brave sacrifice will not be forgotten."

The gently pick up the broken butterfly and move her outside. Bleck's body is left to bleed.

Suddenly, the action freezes.

"Bloody hell. That was AWFUL. The game was supposed to be rated "E" to boot! I'm taking this back to the store for an exchange. I heard good things about the previous game in the series..."

Trixie was targeted with a one-shot kill but was baned.
Night Surgeon was night killed. He was Tippi, the Scry Pixl primary.
Dirk Kris was sniped. He was Count Bleck.

GAME ENDS!
VILLAGERS WIN!

Any thoughts, comments, suggestions, and waffles are welcome. Especially the waffles.:smallwink:

Reinholdt
2009-05-25, 10:18 AM
Woot! Go snipers! You were awesome! :smallbiggrin:

We can haz role list? I think Happy was Mr. L.

Murska
2009-05-25, 10:20 AM
That was awesome and epic and I shall hereby hand Duos waffles.

Also, I was epically lucky with my analysis, I claim credit for being the luckiest person in the game! :smallbiggrin:

Yes, Happy was Mr. L, 100%. That's the only way she wasn't lynched on day 1.

Duos
2009-05-25, 10:31 AM
I'll dig up my Role list soon and jam it in the thread. It might take a while-the CPU with my role spreadsheet on it died about a week ago (virus) so the PC I''m using right now only has the role PMs.

And yes, Happy would have been Mr. L had Luigi ever died. I found that to be an extra tickle on top of the double snipe.

Dirk Kris
2009-05-25, 10:33 AM
I almost, ALMOST targeted Atreyu instead of Trixie. I shoulda! :smallbiggrin:

Good game, lots of fun!

Murska
2009-05-25, 10:39 AM
Yeah, Happy was not only doublesniped but was also basically on both teams at once. :smallbiggrin:

Trixie
2009-05-25, 10:43 AM

All this effort to quietly set up my only remaining bane to protect me while I duped wolves into targeting me (to demonstrate I'm the last baner remaining and to make them lose a night kill) - so I can set up a network with remaining good power roles and have a nice bit of diplomacy on the last day I'm alive...

And you guys had to waste that.

I hate you. :smallannoyed:

Wait, I actually lived till the end? :smallconfused:

Duos
2009-05-25, 11:09 AM
I made this especially for happy.:smalltongue:

http://www.motifake.com/demotivational-poster/0905/deader-than-dead-demotivational-poster-1243266113.jpg (http://www.motifake.com/deader-than-dead-demotivational-poster-58163.html)

happyturtle
2009-05-25, 11:13 AM
:biggrin: :biggrin:

Lex-Kat
2009-05-25, 11:42 AM
Yes Trixie. You finally survived a whole game. Congratulations. :smallbiggrin:

Fan
2009-05-25, 02:33 PM
Funny thing is.... Dirk Kris was next on my susipcion list, GOOD WORK SNIPAH PIXL"S!

evnafets
2009-05-25, 03:46 PM
And we were SO CLOSE at one point! We knew Murska was Mario (scried night 2 I think), and with being able to command his double vote it was putting us close to having the majority in a day vote. The presence of Dimentio hamstrung team evil quite effectively.
LizardLord, I'm guessing you used your one-shot kill on me to stop us winning?

billtodamax
2009-05-25, 07:11 PM
Well. We got owned.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-05-25, 07:38 PM
I almost, ALMOST targeted Atreyu instead of Trixie. I shoulda! :smallbiggrin:

Good game, lots of fun!

Its ironic since I did target you. BANG!!

Duos, you had some great narrations in the game. I laughed out loud at the Hogarithim death scene and the mechanics for this one were great. Thank you for running it!!

Duos
2009-05-25, 08:32 PM
Thank YOU for playing.:smallsmile: You know, I think I underestimated how much damage Dimentio could do to team evil, as well as the power of all those ready made mini-mason groups. I think that was what really sealed the deal. I guess the power mason idea still needs some tweaking. Of course, since Thousand Year Door didn't have Pixls, I don't think it'll be a problem for the next one.:smallwink:

billtodamax
2009-05-25, 08:38 PM
Seriously, Dimentio kicked the crap out of us. I would have waited till the scry pixls were finished off if I were him though. Less chance of discovery.

Duos
2009-05-25, 08:45 PM
Yeah. Being scried as a regular villager isn't too helpful when the only people who do so are Count Bleck, Dimentio, and Mr. L pre-awakening. Seriously, that was like the most useless scry evasion power evar. >.>

billtodamax
2009-05-25, 08:47 PM
It would have worked a lot better with more players.

evnafets
2009-05-25, 08:48 PM
What chance of discovery? Dimentio scries as a flipsider regardless.
Edit: Oh - THAT chance of discovery.

Day 2 - Lizard Lord told us he had been contacted by someone saying that Billtodamax was a villain, and he had been asked to act as a proxy.
He then said he had to out BillToDaMax in thread, otherwise he would be suspected as well.

I was a little suspicious, but just presumed that Bill had been "talking outside of class" and let his role slip. In retrospect I can see it was a tactic both to start whittling down Team Evil, and to probably ingratiate himself with the good guys as well.

I take my hat off to you sir. That was very well played.

Mustiado
2009-05-25, 08:54 PM
... I lived? *does the Luigi dance*

Lex-Kat
2009-05-25, 10:38 PM
Yup. I was the only one Lizard Lord didn't kill, I got myself killed. :smallsmile:

And no, nothing he said or did sent me to my doom. I would have played the same way no matter what.

But I'd like to think I helped get him killed, because he was the third one to vote for my death. :smallbiggrin:

Murska
2009-05-26, 03:21 AM
What chance of discovery? Dimentio scries as a flipsider regardless.
Edit: Oh - THAT chance of discovery.

Day 2 - Lizard Lord told us he had been contacted by someone saying that Billtodamax was a villain, and he had been asked to act as a proxy.
He then said he had to out BillToDaMax in thread, otherwise he would be suspected as well.

I was a little suspicious, but just presumed that Bill had been "talking outside of class" and let his role slip. In retrospect I can see it was a tactic both to start whittling down Team Evil, and to probably ingratiate himself with the good guys as well.

I take my hat off to you sir. That was very well played.

Well, we did contact LL via Istari, saying we had scried Bill as a wolf, which we hadn't. Instead, we had scried LL as a Flipsider.

Duos
2009-05-26, 06:32 AM
Yep. If I recall correctly, it was one of... maybe three scries made by the Pixls the whole game? It was weird-I only received one bane (at the very end, from Trixie), no voids, and two snipes, although the cool down on the snipes made that one a little more logical. What was it that kept people from using their actions? Was it the extending cool down thing? I got the feeling that was messing people up.

Trixie
2009-05-26, 07:09 AM
Um, I was absent, and I get the feeling that my colleagues were not that active either.

And yes, after the first death in our Mason team banes begun to be a precious resource, not something to be thrown around. My suggestion? Do away with the cooldown period completely, a single bane each turn isn't that gamebreaking and we couldn't even protect ourselves with it, much less risking to protect someone else.

Not that we know about anyone needing to be protected.

Look at it this way: normally, baner protects seer or himself, in this game baner has to protect six people, and if he fails one team loses a good portion of resources.

Jontom Xire
2009-05-26, 07:12 AM

The voiding power wasn't used all game because:

1) My two buddies died quite quickly.
2) No-one got in touch so I had no idea about who to void.

Duos
2009-05-26, 07:23 AM
Um, I was absent, and I get the feeling that my colleagues were not that active either.

And yes, after the first death in our Mason team banes begun to be a precious resource, not something to be thrown around. My suggestion? Do away with the cooldown period completely, a single bane each turn isn't that gamebreaking and we couldn't even protect ourselves with it, much less risking to protect someone else.

Look at it this way: normally, baner protects seer or himself, in this game baner has to protect six people, and if he fails one team loses a good portion of resources.

The foil to that is that if there's no penalty for dying, we get: A three mason group, all of whom are baners/seers/snipers/whathaveyou, all of whom you have to kill to get rid of the power, plus there's several of these groups, one for each power. My answer was to implement a cool down-I guess that didn't work out so well.

Trixie
2009-05-26, 07:36 AM
The voiding power wasn't used all game because:

1) My two buddies died quite quickly.
2) No-one got in touch so I had no idea about who to void.

Thank goodness Fleeing didn't managed to get his grubby paws on that :smallsigh:

Wreckingrocc
2009-05-26, 04:23 PM
Very nice, Atryu. I'm sorry I wasn't more into the sniping or voting... I was sorta in the back in this whole game; I don't know why.

In reflection, it would have worked extraordinarily well for a scrier secondary to claim publicly... And to get a single claim from the voider and the sniper leaders the next day, if there was no scrier counter-claim. The network would have been excellent, as the scriers could feed targets to the snipers without revealing themselves, and the voiders would know who not to save, so they could proceed randomly.

Very nice, though, Duos! I had fun.