PDA

View Full Version : Haley's Latest Unforgivable Evil Deed

Ridureyu
2009-04-30, 04:22 AM
I can't believe it! Haley just stole from herself! Clearly, she is a deranged monster.

...Or was that Rich's diamond she stole? Either way, we can safely put her at "More evil than Xykon."

Mannryu
2009-04-30, 05:15 AM
Well Rich was the one who drew this diamond, so it could be that she stole from him. But at the same time it was her holding the diamond, so she stole from herself at the same time.
Therefore, Haley stole one item but at the same time she stole to two people. And how can stealing from yourself be considered stealing? Uhh... Aaaaargh this is too much for my brain!
I don't think she turned evil just.. few levels in twisted witchcraft? Time/comic travel? Illusion?

magic9mushroom
2009-04-30, 07:20 AM
It reminded me of two things:

1) Planeswalkers in Magic: the Gathering.

2) The upcoming RTS Achron (www.achrongame.com), in which you can travel through time and thereby have copies of units fighting alongside themselves.

Rowsen
2009-04-30, 07:34 AM
Tsk, tsk. Stealing ffrom your past self. That's just low.
:smallannoyed:
:smallconfused:
:smalleek:
:smallbiggrin:
I'll just say I hate time travel and move on.

DigoDragon
2009-04-30, 09:13 AM
Meh, we all steal from ourselves. I think it's called "credit". :smallamused:

The Pilgrim
2009-04-30, 09:46 AM
Haley has crossed the line. She is Chaotic Evil now and there's no turning back. I'm sure that action will backfire to her later.

magic9mushroom
2009-04-30, 10:55 AM
Tsk, tsk. Stealing ffrom your past self. That's just low.
:smallannoyed:
:smallconfused:
:smalleek:
:smallbiggrin:
I'll just say I hate time travel and move on.

Wasn't there an Ork chieftain in 40K who went back in time, hunted himself down, and killed himself to get a second copy of his favourite gun?

As I recall the temporal FUBAR destroyed his entire army.

Raging Gene Ray
2009-04-30, 12:18 PM
It was okay to kill Crystal, because Crystal is Evil. Therefore, it's okay for Haley to steal from herself since she is a deranged monster who steals from innocent people...like herself.

Haley broke philosophy.

liooil2000
2009-04-30, 12:58 PM
Haley didn't steal from herself, she just "borrowed" it. why did she leave an I.O me note?