PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a skilled artist to help with character portraits

Mauril Everleaf
2009-04-30, 01:02 PM
As the title implies, I have some characters in need of portraiture.

I have at least eight major NPCs that I would love to have something to show my players. Obviously, much of their description would be verbal, but I know that I remember someone much better and have an easier time interacting with them if I know what they actually look like (as seen by my own eyes).

It wouldn't need to be anything elaborate just....something.

The NPCs that I would like to have done up are a Goliath barbarian/tribal leader, an Eladrin priest/wizard, a Tiefling thief guildmaster, a Human cleric, a Half-Elf military sergeant, a Deva king, a Halfling black market merchant, a Half-Elf ship captain, and Shadar-Kai warrior.

Each character falls in line, more or less, with the racial descriptions provided in the 4th Edition DnD manuals. If you are willing to help out, I will gladly provide more information on any or all of them. I have character write-ups on all of them, some more detailed than others.

I have little preference on art style, as long as it is fairly realistic. The world is also a little gritty, so I would be leaning a bit towards that end as far as the looks go.

Thanks in advance!

Dallas-Dakota
2009-04-30, 03:29 PM
Interested, if you can put up with what I consider bad RL drawing.
Don't be afraid to reject me if you don't like it enough. Or if you want changes. Not so easily made since I'd have to scan it again, but I'l make them.

Maybe. And I have exams coming up sooo....

Szilard
2009-04-30, 03:58 PM
I'd guess I'm kind of good with character portraits, but the scanner I have sucks.:smalltongue:

Mauril Everleaf
2009-04-30, 10:10 PM
If either of you would like to do any particular ones, feel free. Pick one or two and I'll give you a character bio and description.

Thanks!