PDA

View Full Version : Assassins II: Revenge of the Princess (GAME STARTED!)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Lex-Kat
2009-05-03, 11:33 PM
ASSASSINS II: Revenge of the Princess

Narrators: Lex-kat & MechaFox

At the edge of a tumbleweed farm, five people in white stand around a fresh grave. Inside the grave is a beautiful woman. She looks at peace with the world. But the five above are far from feeling peaceful.

At the foot of the grave stands gruff looking man. He has the look of an old warrior, with a scar over his right eye. Just a little longer, Love. We were almost ready. His hard blue eyes, suddenly take on a softer look, as he silently begins to cry.

On the graves right side stand another man. He's younger than the first, but it is obvious that he also is a warrior. His green eyes and dark red hair match the colors of the young boy beside him. He holds close his son of 13 years. We will avenge you, Empress Lexi. The False Emperor will pay dearly.

On the other side stand two young women. One, looking like a younger version of the woman in the grave is crying into the shoulder of the other. Her black hair flowing down her back.

The other woman's hair is also red, but not as dark as her father's. She holds her lover close, comforting her, as she looks across to her father, a questioning look on her pretty face.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the palace of the Emperor of Assassins, a lone figure kneels before Emperor Iames Osari.

As the last of the concubines leaves the room, Murska raises his head to look at Osari. I have finished it, Emperor. I found her on a farm outside of Asaki Village. I poisoned her in her sleep. She is dead.

And what of Lord MechaFox?

There was no sign of him, Emperor. Only one of her former guard, his two daughters, and his son.

What of them? Did you dispose of them as well? Osari demands.

Murska lowers his head. No, master. I did not feel it was necessary. "Without the head, the body falls." Right?

Emperor stand s up and throws his goblets at Murska. You fool!! Did you ever think that maybe one of those daughters or maybe the son was Empress Lexi's? The goblet strikes Murska on the left shoulder.

Go back and finish the job.

Murska, master assassin, stands before his master. He bows once, then leaves the room.

Game begins the week of May 11th.

Rules:
25% majority rule: Votes are done in red text. Once a 25% majority (rounded down) has been reached, whoever has the most votes after 48 hours is removed from the game. If no 25% majority is reached, the mob cannot gather sufficient numbers to lynch anyone.

Silence Rule: Please do not call out your roll. This only takes away from the fun of the game. Thank you.

Autolynches: We will be autolynching players only if they do not point for 5 3 days straight. Of course, if you let me or MechaFox know that you will be gone for more than a week, we will give you a pass.

Have Fun.

Roles:
GOOD
Refugee Soldiers: Typical targets for death.

Ghost Turtle (Seer)- One of Lexi's former royal guards. In death, you still follow her, trying to protect your mistress from harm. You failed once, but you won't fail to protect her daughter. Can scry one player per night.

Lord MechaFox (Baner)- May bane one player during the night phase, saving that person from a night lynch. If a sleeper is baned AND attacked by the assassins, the sleeper will be awakened.

Bushranger Family (Masons)- A small number of players who know each other. (Will only be added, if I get enough players.)
EVIL
Assassins- There will be one assassin for every five players. Except, at the beginning of the game, only two assassins are active. There is only 1 night kill, per night.

After an assassin is killed, one of the remaining sleepers is PMd, letting him/her know that she is in fact an assassin.

The assassins will all be picked at the beginning of the game. But some will be sleeper assassins. Not knowing what they are until one of the active assassins dies.

If a sleeper assassin dies, he will be PMd letting him know that he was a sleeper. But it will not be mentioned to the players.

If, the assassins attempt to kill a sleeper assassin, the assassins lose the night kill, and it is announced that a sleeper has awakened.

If there is more than two assassins awake at any one time, then another is not awakened until...

a) He's targeted at night.
b) All but one assassin is lynched during the day.

Sleepers scry as villagers, until woken.

Player list
{table=head]
#|Player|Killed?|Role
1|Coplantor|Winner!!|Assassin
2|Zar Peter|Winner!!|Assassin/Sleeper
3|Lord Iames Osari|Escaped|Lord MechaFox
4|Bushranger|Escaped|Refugee Soldier
27|GAThraawn|Day 13|Refugee Soldier
26|Moon Called|Night 12|Refugee Soldier
25|Uncle Festy|Day 12|Refugee Soldier
24|Aemoh|Day 12|Murska the Assassin/Beast
23|Blue Ghost|Night 11|Family- Bushranger
22|Szilard|Day 11|Refugee Soldier
21|Jontom Xire|Night 10|Refugee Soldier
20|Banjo1985|Day 10|Refugee Soldier
19|SweetLikeLemons|Day 9 (AL)|Family- Shrike
18|Boo|Day 9 (AL)|Refugee Soldier
17|Night Surgeon|Day 9|Refugee Soldier
16|detrevnisisihT|Day 8 (AL)|Family- Dani
15|Recaiden|Day 8|Assassin/Sleeper
14|Murska|Night 7|Refugee Soldier
13|Trixie|Day 7|Family- Alexis
12|Fleeing Coward|Night 6|Refugee Soldier
11|Billtodamax|Day 6|Refugee Soldier
10|Mordokai|Day 5|Assassin
9|Happyturtle|Night 4|Ghost Turtle
8|Deathslayer7|Day 4|Refugee Soldier
7|Fostire|Night 3|Family- Erin
6|Moofin Bard|Day 3 (AL)|Refugee Soldier
5|Toasty|Day 3|Refugee Soldier
4|Shadowcaller|Night 2|Refugee Soldier
3|Cuchulainn|Day 2|Sleeper/Assassin
2|EagleWiz|Night 1|Refugee Soldier
1|Talic|Day 1|Refugee Soldier[/table]

billtodamax
2009-05-04, 01:18 AM
In. Holy filler text batman!

Shadowcaller
2009-05-04, 03:22 AM
I was not in the last game so... In.

Trixie
2009-05-04, 04:20 AM
In. But I think that 30 places for players in your grid is excessive optimism :smallamused:

Shadowcaller
2009-05-04, 04:24 AM
In. But I think that 30 places for players in your grid is excessive optimism :smallamused:

Hey, my game managed to reach it (mostly thanks to Happyturtle and Murska...) and this game got really populare last time, with a lot of players that are going to return for it.

I absolutly think this game could reach the 30 player base.

Talic
2009-05-04, 05:33 AM
In. Let's see if this one is as good as the press from Assassins I says.

Murska
2009-05-04, 06:57 AM
In and let's see if I can redeem myself from last game. :smallbiggrin:

Recaiden
2009-05-04, 07:42 AM
I hope that I can do better this time. In.

happyturtle
2009-05-04, 07:48 AM
Vengeance is mine, Pretender!

In

Cúchulainn
2009-05-04, 07:50 AM
I might as well join this. In. :smalltongue:

Fan
2009-05-04, 07:58 AM
In, as I have a sudden availability of time.

Silence
2009-05-04, 08:19 AM
This seems vaguely familiar.... (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110718)

The Bushranger
2009-05-04, 08:21 AM
:smallredface::smallsmile::smallbiggrin:

----

Pay dearly he shall, indeed, the younger of the two men mutters to himself as he breaks into the secret room in his barn, revealing the contents: an old uniform, old weapons...a past life, well hidden, now being returned to. You take my friends, and I can do nothing. You take my honour, and I can do nothing. You take my Empress...

He carefully removes a halberd from the secret room, testing it, taking a few experimental swings - then buries it in the room's door, shattering it into splinters.

Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far and no further! And I will make them pay for what they've done!

----

In, obviously. :smalltongue:

Shadowcaller
2009-05-04, 09:46 AM
This seems vaguely familiar.... (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110718)

Except that the first assassin game was made before that.

Deathslayer7
2009-05-04, 10:31 AM
The drunken concubine wipes away the tears of guilt to follow the procession to the palace.

In! :smallbiggrin:

Fawkes
2009-05-04, 11:22 AM
In or co-narrating as needed.

Aemoh
2009-05-04, 01:17 PM
In, says I.

Uncle Festy
2009-05-04, 05:38 PM
Dead in SPW, so sure, in.

Szilard
2009-05-04, 06:28 PM
Definitely in.:smallbiggrin:

Lord Iames Osari
2009-05-04, 08:10 PM
Obviously, I must participate.

Fostire
2009-05-04, 08:13 PM
I just got killed in USB so I need a new game.

IN

Fleeing Coward
2009-05-04, 08:20 PM
Count me in.

toasty
2009-05-04, 08:34 PM
In. Let's hope I don't get killed right away this time.

Boo
2009-05-05, 02:15 AM
In like Supagoof.

SweetLikeLemons
2009-05-05, 02:22 AM
*sigh*
I have been lured back. I'll play.

Jontom Xire
2009-05-05, 02:49 AM
Ok, I'll bite.

But I think there definitely have to be masons. Otherwise the bad guys have it too easy. I mean at any time a trusted villager who's been scried as safe suddenly turns into a bad guy. That's game unbalancing. Half the point of the seer role is to build a villager network, but in this game (s)he can't. So if anything I would have a bigger than usual mason list to compensate.

Plus the sleeper mechanism means that there's no bad guy networking to detect through point analysis.

The only compensation the good guys get is that the bad guys don't have a devil, and frankly the Devil isn't that necessary to a bad guy win.

banjo1985
2009-05-05, 03:42 AM
In, hopefully my games will have slimmed down a little by the time this starts!

detrevnisisiht
2009-05-05, 05:21 AM
In .

Mordokai
2009-05-05, 06:40 AM
*raises hand*

I'm missing me a kukri. Has anybody saw it, perchance?

In other words, in.

Zar Peter
2009-05-05, 07:08 AM
I'm in... far too less games.

Singing up!

EagleWiz
2009-05-05, 11:38 AM
*Signs up*

Fawkes
2009-05-05, 12:11 PM
Ok, I'll bite.

But I think there definitely have to be masons. Otherwise the bad guys have it too easy. I mean at any time a trusted villager who's been scried as safe suddenly turns into a bad guy. That's game unbalancing. Half the point of the seer role is to build a villager network, but in this game (s)he can't. So if anything I would have a bigger than usual mason list to compensate.

Plus the sleeper mechanism means that there's no bad guy networking to detect through point analysis.

The only compensation the good guys get is that the bad guys don't have a devil, and frankly the Devil isn't that necessary to a bad guy win.

1. There are masons.
2. It worked out pretty well last time.

happyturtle
2009-05-05, 12:35 PM
The game was pretty well balanced last time since it came down to the last day with one palace guard, one assassin, and one concubine. I trust Lex and Mechafox will be able to maintain the balance with more players. :smallsmile:

Lex-Kat
2009-05-05, 01:12 PM
Jontom, you were one of the Masons last game.

In case the statement is because of the "Will only be added, if I get enough players" clause, enough players = 15. Which we have.

Here is the original game's OP (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5671784&postcount=1), in case anyone wants to look at it.

Moofin Bard
2009-05-05, 01:37 PM
Hey. I'm totally in. I haven't played in forever.

The Bushranger
2009-05-05, 01:43 PM
Moofin! Good to see you around. ^_^

Blue Ghost
2009-05-05, 09:06 PM
I'll be in. This will be my first game, so don't expect too much from me.

Mr. Moon
2009-05-06, 09:23 PM
*grumbles after having been poked about three times*
Fine, fine, I'll join.
Poke me enough, and I might even remember to check the thread. >>

The Bushranger
2009-05-06, 09:37 PM
*prepares the +5 Poking Poker of Poking*
:biggrin:

Shadowcaller
2009-05-07, 12:43 AM
Hmm didin't someone say something about unrealistic expectations for the players base of this game? :smalltongue:

Trixie
2009-05-07, 06:42 AM
Quiet, or I'll withdraw to fulfill my prophecy :smallamused:

Lex-Kat
2009-05-07, 01:03 PM
Awwww. You wouldn't do that to me, would you? :smallfrown:

Talic
2009-05-09, 01:27 AM
No, not the prophecy! The world is not ready for the heavens to open, and rain down frogs! Especially not dancing frogs, with monocles!

Cúchulainn
2009-05-09, 02:48 AM
Golly that would be terrib-

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/302/ist24805016monoclefrogj.jpg

GAThraawn
2009-05-09, 04:13 AM
Been a while since my last game, so...in.

Coplantor
2009-05-09, 05:16 PM
I join this!

Lex-Kat
2009-05-09, 05:19 PM
Recruitment Closed.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-05-09, 10:46 PM
Can I sign up as an auto-lynch replacement?

Lex-Kat
2009-05-10, 02:47 AM
Sure. :smallsmile:

happyturtle
2009-05-11, 11:48 AM
In the palace of the Emperor of Assassins, a lone figure kneels before Emperor Iames Osari.

As the last of the concubines leaves the room, Murska raises his head to look at Osari. I have finished it, Emperor. I found her on a farm outside of Asaki Village. I poisoned her in her sleep. She is dead.

And what of Lord MechaFox?

There was no sign of him, Emperor. Only one of her former guard, his two daughters, and his son.

What of them? Did you dispose of them as well? Osari demands.

Murska lowers his head. No, master. I did not feel it was necessary. "Without the head, the body falls." Right?

Emperor stand s up and throws his goblets at Murska. You fool!! Did you ever think that maybe one of those daughters or maybe the son was Empress Lexi's? The goblet strikes Murska on the left shoulder.

Go back and finish the job.

Murska, master assassin, stands before his master. He bows once, then leaves the room.

Game begins the week of May 18th.

The vengeful ghost watched as the green eyed man entered the throne room of the Pretender. When the ghost had been alive, she had trained under Murska. She had considered him a mentor, almost a father figure. And then he had betrayed the Empress. Betrayed them all.

She had haunted the Pretender since her death, determined that he should never know a moment's peace in his stolen palace.

But now as the assassin reported, she realized with horror that she had been in the wrong place. The Empress was dead. I failed her again.

She lost track of what was said then, until the Pretender's shouting drew her notice. A son or daughter... of course. There was still work for her to do.

That night, Lord Iames Osari slept well for the first time since he'd assumed the throne. The next morning, he woke refreshed, his mind at ease. Because the Empress is finally dead, he reasoned to himself. He didn't know that the ghost of Happy Turtle had left the palace for the first time since her murder. She had followed the assassin Murska, intent on stopping him.

((Not a role-claim -- I'm just roleplaying myself for the lulz. :smallsmile:))

Lex-Kat
2009-05-11, 01:31 PM
The night after Empress Lexi was buried Dani, Bushranger's daughter, approached Lord MechaFox and Bushranger. Upon hearing her enter, the two men quiet down. What were you talking about? And what were you two talking about at Lexi's funeral?

Bushranger looks to MechaFox, then with a nod from him, he takes his daughter's hands. You always were too observant sometimes. He says with grin. Lexi and your beloved were, are royalty. That was Empress Lexi we buried today. And your beloved is Princess Alexis.

The man you know as Mech, Alexis' father, is actually Lord MechaFox. He nods toward MechaFox.

At this, Lord MechaFox speaks up. Eighteen years ago, we fled the palace as Iames the Assassin Lord took it by force. We have been slowly gathering and training our forces waiting for the time to retake the palace.

They hear a thump from the other room. As they rush to see what it is, they find Princess Alexis passed out on the floor.

++++++++++++++++++

Two weeks later, Murska silently enters the previously hidden refugee camp.

When he'd returned to the farm, they had already fled. With time, he was able to finally track them. I will finish this job, then finally be free of him. He thinks to himself.

He silently sneaks up to one of the guards and slices his throat, silencing him forever.

He then goes into the barracks, where he blends in with the rest of the Refugee Soldiers, unknowingly losing his ghostly stalker.

The next morning, an alarm is sounded. Two of the guards has been found dead in the guard hut. Assassins!!!

Wolfbane and Mustiado have been killed. They were Refugee Soldiers.

Day 1 begins.

Lex-Kat
2009-05-11, 01:47 PM
Anyone who did not get their role PM, let MechaFox and Lex-kat know.

Deathslayer7
2009-05-11, 01:59 PM
A washwoman kneels down with some other people, washing clothes for the day. Bad Business I tell you. Did you hear, Alexis is actually a princess? A princess! Her of all people. My goodness. I wouldn't have believed it myself if all these killings hadn't started. Word got out I tell you. Someone leaked it, and now everyone knows, and those who killed the Empress came back to finish the job. Mark my words! She pulls out a flask and tips a sip from it, tucking it back into her pocket before conintuing on with chores for the day.

Talic
2009-05-11, 02:57 PM
Random 1st day point at Sweetlikelemons.

Everyone knows lemons aren't sweet! Lies are told by bad bad llamas phantoms assassins!

Fostire
2009-05-11, 03:46 PM
Murska* is an assassin duh! it says so right there in the narration

*first day random point

Szilard
2009-05-11, 06:34 PM
Blue ghost, ghosts should stay dead.:smalltongue:

Fleeing Coward
2009-05-11, 06:38 PM
Talic as a random day 1 point.

Boo
2009-05-11, 06:41 PM
Talic as a random day 1 point.

This logic is undeniable. Talic receives my point as well.

Cúchulainn
2009-05-11, 06:49 PM
Blue ghost, ghosts should stay dead.:smalltongue:

I'm a big fan of things staying dead, Blue ghost.

Blue Ghost
2009-05-11, 07:11 PM
Why pick on me?:smallfrown: I'll let you know, I'm not an actual ghost. Blue Ghost is just a title I sort of picked up. And anyone who knows me well can testify that I am no threat.

Murska is obviously an assassin: Wasn't he the one who murdered that guy in his campaign for Rogue itP?

The Bushranger
2009-05-11, 07:35 PM
And that, folks, is what happens when you eavesdrop and discover you're actually a Rebel Princess. :smalltongue:

Wandering the marketplace, a heavily clothed man, his face nearly hidden, listens in to the washerwoman's words. For a moment he scowls deeply, and promises to bury his halberd into the back of whoever endangered his daughter's beloved...

Shaking his head, he turns to continue into the market to purchase some fruit. Something sweet, like lemons..

...and now, all candidates have two votes each. :smallamused:

Deathslayer7
2009-05-11, 08:20 PM
Blue Ghost! :smallbiggrin:

Wait a sec... I'm third aren't i? :smalleek:

edit: *grumbles about Happy always going the pity route, and making it work.

happyturtle
2009-05-11, 08:22 PM
Awww guys, this is Blue Ghost's first game. Don't first day lynch him. :smallfrown:

toasty
2009-05-11, 08:34 PM
Happyturtle. She is trying to ask us to give someone mercy! :smalltongue:

Uncle Festy
2009-05-11, 08:49 PM
Deathslayer for indecision and not wanting to put on vote #3.

Recaiden
2009-05-11, 08:52 PM
toasty doesn't want to give mercy.

Lord Iames Osari
2009-05-11, 09:44 PM
Hmm. I believe Blue Ghost is telling the truth. I think Murska is suspicious, myself, says Klaus Wulfenbach.

toasty
2009-05-11, 09:52 PM

Recaiden doesn't seem to understand the cutthroat nature of WW games! :smallbiggrin:

(don't worry, i'm only fooling around because its the first day. All my points are random and meaningless)

Deathslayer7
2009-05-11, 09:59 PM
i would like to remind everyone that the 25% rule majority is in effect this game.

That is all.

SweetLikeLemons
2009-05-11, 11:27 PM
Alright, Murska it is.

Lex-Kat
2009-05-12, 02:13 AM
i would like to remind everyone that the 25% rule majority is in effect this game.

That is all.
Don't forget it's rounded down. So 7 votes to lynch.

happyturtle
2009-05-12, 02:38 AM
Talic ....

Aemoh
2009-05-12, 03:34 AM
The Bushranger, for my day 1 random point.

banjo1985
2009-05-12, 04:01 AM
The masked ninja stalks across the roof of the palace, his step lighter than a spring breeze. He searchs the grounds for interlopers, protecting the princess with his life if neccessary.

"I can't help but feel that this get up makes me look suspicious..."

Coplantor

Trixie
2009-05-12, 04:08 AM
Murska for teh win!1!1!1! :smallbiggrin:

Jontom Xire
2009-05-12, 04:08 AM
I point at Toasty. That quality of mercilessness is essential in an assassin.

Zar Peter
2009-05-12, 05:18 AM
I point at Boo

toasty
2009-05-12, 05:23 AM

Jontom Xire.

This way I can say I'm pointing at the same person two games. :D

Jontom Xire
2009-05-12, 05:53 AM
Has anyone else noticed that the moment anyone points at Toasty he immediately points right back?

Recaiden doesn't seem to understand the cutthroat nature of WW games! :smallbiggrin:

Jontom Xire.

This way I can say I'm pointing at the same person two games. :D

Zar Peter
2009-05-12, 07:47 AM
Two times is not a significant number... let's see if we can test this theory on a more stable base.

Point at Toasty

Mordokai
2009-05-12, 08:18 AM
Murska said something about atoning himself. I can symphatize with him, given my current predicament. So, lets point at Talic instead.

toasty
2009-05-12, 08:29 AM
I was doing it because, as this is the first day, I have no logic or plans to back me up. I'm being silly. I'll get serious as soon as I have some information on my hands.

Seriously, its just some good fun. I'm not trying to kill anyone. If I was, I'd go about it in a much more subtle and dangerous method.

Zar Peter
2009-05-12, 09:07 AM
I was doing it because, as this is the first day, I have no logic or plans to back me up. I'm being silly. I'll get serious as soon as I have some information on my hands.

Seriously, its just some good fun. I'm not trying to kill anyone. If I was, I'd go about it in a much more subtle and dangerous method.

Well, since you didn't point at me Jontoms theory is therefor nil and void...

:smallbiggrin::smallcool:

Talic
2009-05-12, 09:27 AM
Mordy, if I gotta be the day 1 lynch this time, I can stomach that. I've got a few under my belt. I enjoy em, but it's gotta happen to someone, right? Well, it's gotta if we get the votes, at least.

Incidentally, haven't seen you in the last couple games I was in... Good luck, and good hunting!

toasty
2009-05-12, 10:01 AM
Well, since you didn't point at me Jontoms theory is therefor nil and void...

:smallbiggrin::smallcool:

Which is exactly WHY I didn't point at you. ;)

What purpose would it serve, anyways, for me to instantly point at people that pointed at me? Especially since I'm only providing useless non-logic to back up my pointing.

Lex-Kat
2009-05-12, 06:16 PM
Moon_Called has filed an away notice. Her computer crashed. :smallfrown:

She is safe from Auto-Lynch until further notice.

Trixie
2009-05-13, 04:41 AM
So... so far we have:

Murska: 5
Talic: 4
Toasty: 3

7 votes needed for lynch.

EagleWiz
2009-05-13, 06:51 AM
Murska!. Now, just one more vote and he dies.

Cúchulainn
2009-05-14, 10:42 AM
Just to nudge things along here, Murska.

Shadowcaller
2009-05-14, 10:57 AM
...you do realize that he is Japan right now and can't even defend himself?

Talic

happyturtle
2009-05-14, 11:19 AM
Still to vote:

Billtodamax
Coplantor
detrevnisisihT
GAThraawn
Moofin Bard
Moon Called
Murska
Night Surgeon

Lex-Kat
2009-05-14, 12:41 PM
Day will extend 11 hours in case any one wishes to change their votes.

Fan
2009-05-14, 01:52 PM
Talic, because it's him, or Murska, and that certainly isn't fair to Murska who can't defend himself.

Mr. Moon
2009-05-14, 06:43 PM
Talic
Since Rival is telling me to and I don't have time to read over everything.

The Bushranger
2009-05-14, 09:57 PM
Heading back to his home, Bushranger spots Talic talking with someone on a street corner. He considers things then decides to head around, not entirely trusting the fellow, and not wanting to be seen by him.

Coplantor
2009-05-14, 10:18 PM
Sorry, 've been very bussy with college and my PC is'nt working very well.

Tallic

Sorry

Lex-Kat
2009-05-14, 10:56 PM
Day 1 Ends

The refugee camp was buzzing with rumors.

Did you hear, Alexis is a princess.

No, her? Can't be. You must have wax in your ears.

No it's true. Now there are assassins among us. They are after her.

Assassins you say. A young man interrupts them. I wonder if Emperor Osari sent his best, Murska.

Murska!! OH NO!! He's got green eyes that pierce right through you.

That's what I've heard also.

I saw a man like that. His eyes were memorizing. He was walking toward the Bushranger tent. The woman points to ward where she saw him.

Well lead the way woman. Didn't you hear, Alexis is the heir to the throne. We can't let him kill her.

The sudden crowd follows the woman toward the east end of the Refugee Camp. There he is. She points. He's wearing the grey hood.

Looking, the crowd sees two people wearing a grey hood. Which one?

Then someone notices that one of them is carrying a sword. Look!! He's got a sword. Stop him!!

The crowd surges forward and grabs the grey hooded man with the sword a commences to pummeling him to death. Kill our princess will ya!! You won't get away with this, assassin!! Long live the princess!!!

Erin emerges from her tent. What's going on here? And the mob freezes, then quickly disperses.

What have you done? Erin goes to the fallen man and gently lifts him. Medic!!! She shouts.

I'm sorry, ma'am. They came upon me too quickly. Nothing I could....

Talic was beaten to death by a mob. He was a Refugee Soldier.

Night 1 Begins.
It ends in 24 hours.
Please send all Night Actions to MechaFox and Lex-kat. Thank you.

Auto-Lynch candidates:
Billtodamax- 1 day
detrevinisihT- 1 day
GAThraawn- 1 day
Moofin Bard- 1 day

Filed Away Notice:
Murska

Cúchulainn
2009-05-14, 11:48 PM
It's confusing when the guy who's the head assassin in the story isn't getting lynched, and at the same time Bushranger is cradling the body of the guy he just voted for saying 'what have you done?' to the others. :smalltongue:

Murska
2009-05-14, 11:53 PM
A man walks through the camp, sliding through the crowds, silently. As the night falls, most people go to sleep and he easily avoids the guards. He comes to a tree near the training grounds, and attaches something to it.

Assassins of the Black Fist have entered the village. They are using the traditional strategy of pairing, two of them being active while the rest having their minds purged of any knowledge of their mission. There should be six of them.

Beware.

As he walks away, under his cloak his eyes flash green...

Lord Iames Osari
2009-05-15, 12:03 AM
Baron Wulfenbach shakes his head sadly. What a shame... just a common solider, losing his life to paranoia and the mob mentality. We must bring some kind of order to this chaos, before more innocent lives are lost.

Lex-Kat
2009-05-15, 12:04 AM
It's confusing when the guy who's the head assassin in the story isn't getting lynched, and at the same time Bushranger is cradling the body of the guy he just voted for saying 'what have you done?' to the others. :smalltongue:
Right. Oops. Changed it. Now it's Erin, his wife. :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2009-05-15, 12:09 AM
The vengeful ghost whispered in someone's ear. Though her voice couldn't be heard, the thought was planted in their mind.

But after all, he might have been a sleeper....

Deathslayer7
2009-05-15, 12:09 AM
The washwoman comes back in time to see the mob form, as it disperses, she shouts out. I told you! The assassins are here! Trust no one!

Szilard
2009-05-15, 06:27 PM
O noes, whatever shall we do?

Blue Ghost
2009-05-15, 06:30 PM
I am sorry that my divinations have failed. It seems that the assassins are employing powerful magic that blocks me from divining their identity. In this atmosphere, we must keep our wits about us. Though we have assassins in our midst, do not let them divide us. Do not succumb to panic. Stay unified, and together we can root out the assassins and restore peace.

Szilard
2009-05-15, 06:53 PM
Your divinations? Are you some sort of seer? Psychic? Turtle? Son of the gods?

Blue Ghost
2009-05-15, 07:26 PM
Wizard, with a handful of divination spells, though apparently I have not been given the Seer role. Perhaps that's why my divinations have not been working.

Szilard
2009-05-15, 07:46 PM
Cool, but be careful what you tell people. When the assassins tried to kill the last princess (or queen, I honestly don't remember) the person with the mystical ability to see things saw his own death.:smalleek:

The Bushranger
2009-05-15, 07:58 PM
BR sighs and shakes his head, feeling horrible that, in part, his own suspicion led to the deaths of one of his own men...

We can't have this happening. We're small enough in number as it is. We can't afford to lose any more...

happyturtle
2009-05-15, 08:08 PM
Innocents must die to root out the assassins, the ghost whispers. We will buy the princess's safety with their lives. If they are worthy of her trust, they understand this and are willing.

Fawkes
2009-05-15, 10:21 PM
Cool, but be careful what you tell people. When the assassins tried to kill the last princess (or queen, I honestly don't remember) the person with the mystical ability to see things saw his own death.:smalleek:

Yeah, that was pretty awesome.

I mean tragic. Tragic.

The Bushranger
2009-05-15, 11:45 PM
Innocents must die to root out the assassins, the ghost whispers. We will buy the princess's safety with their lives. If they are worthy of her trust, they understand this and are willing.

No... Bushranger whispers, shaking his head. Innocents will unfortuntly die, but they should not die by our hands. Enough people have died to protect us. Enough!

Good thing nobody is seeing one of their fearless leaders seemingly talking to thin air...

Lex-Kat
2009-05-15, 11:51 PM
During the night, a cold wind blew through the valley in which the Refugee Camp was hidden. On the western most hilltop EagleWiz sat, his back to a small fire.

Cold out here, isn't it? A voice asked from behind him.

EagleWiz turned quickly, his pitchfork raised menacingly. Who's there?

Now is that anyway to treat a friend? The voice asked. The stranger took a step closer, but EagleWiz still could not see his face.

I come here to make you an offer. Leave your post. Make your way back into the valley, pack up your family, and leave. Do this, and you'll live. Ignore this opportunity, and well... The stranger shrugs.

EagleWiz stares at the man. The pitchfork feeling very heavy in his hands. I'm just a farmer, he thinks to himself. How could I possibly defend the princess. Is her life worth mine? My wifes?

The stranger then turns his back and begins to make his way back down.

With that one action, EagleWiz feels something else entirely. Rage. What is he doing? How dare he not take me as a serious threat!!

With that thought, EagleWiz leaps over the fire and charges at the stranger. As he tries to lance the stranger with his pitch fork, he cries out... Assassin!!! To Arms! Assassin!!!

The assassin moves swiftly to the left, almost completely avoiding the fork. He gives a slight grunt as it tears into his shoulder, but knocks the weapon away, leaving EagleWiz exposed.

You've made a terrible mistake, friend. And with that, he slashes EagleWiz's throat open.

Now I'll have to kill your family as well. The last thing EagleWiz sees is the strange man disappearing into the shadows just before more guards appear in the fire light.

EagleWiz was killed during the night. He was a Refugee Soldier.

Day 2 Begins.
It will last 48 hours.

Boo
2009-05-16, 12:39 AM
Lord Iames Osari

That is all.

Lord Iames Osari
2009-05-16, 01:25 AM
Baron Wulfenbach is scribbling in a ledger of some kind when he notices the silence, the eyes turned toward him. He looks up and sees Boo's finger pointing at him, accusatorily.

You think I'm one of the assassins? Absurd. I'm merely a minor noble, loyal to the princess, and I will defend her with my life, if I must. He snaps his ledger shut for emphasis. Unfortunately, there are far too few clues to go on, far. However, in the absence of anything substantive... His gaze settles on Murska, and hardens. While it may be pure coincidence that you carry the same name as the Assassin Lord's chief agent, I'm afraid we can't afford to take the chance. I hope you understand.

GAThraawn
2009-05-16, 09:06 AM
Sweetlikelemons. Everybody knows lemons aren't sweet!

Recaiden
2009-05-16, 09:34 AM
I think it would be best to get rid of Murska

Szilard
2009-05-16, 11:04 AM
Thrawn makes a good point....
Sweetlikelemons

Blue Ghost
2009-05-16, 11:08 AM
I concur that Murska cannot be trusted.

happyturtle
2009-05-16, 11:14 AM
Sweetlikelemons

Because it's unfair to lynch someone while he's away and can't defend himself.

And besides, if I'm going to backstab dad, I like to see the look on his face. >.>

Recaiden
2009-05-16, 11:41 AM
Sweetlikelemons

Because it's unfair to lynch someone while he's away and can't defend himself.

And besides, if I'm going to backstab dad, I like to see the look on his face. >.>

How will you do that if you're behind him stabbing him?

happyturtle
2009-05-16, 11:44 AM
I like to go with a hug-stab method. :smallsmile:

Cúchulainn
2009-05-16, 01:38 PM
Going to have to go with Murska.

Mr. Moon
2009-05-16, 06:21 PM
The last few stars finally twinkled from the sky, and as they did so a single, bright red eye turned back to the ground.
Moon Called didn't know why stars fascinated her so much. It was completely irrational to hope to find Spire among them.
But she searched them anyway.

The remains of her fire were long dead, nothing more than slightly-warm cinders. Brushing black hair from her face, the Ice Elf stands from the cold, hard ground - a more comfortable bed than any goose-down mattress, she thought. She kicks the bucket of water over what was left of the fire, just in case a flame lurked under a piece of charcoal. The short body arches backwards as Moon Called stretches the soreness of sleep from her muscles, looking over at her horse.
"There's a city or a village or something not far away. Or at least, that's what the merchant said." She tells it, filling a feeding bag with oats. "Xun willing, we should make it there by nightfall. Now hurry up and eat your breakfast."

Her mount taken care of, Moon Called saw to herself, taking a sip from a near-empty water skin and gnawing on hardened piece of jerky, with a strange, almost sour aftertaste. She blinked at it. Orc? It had been ages since she'd had orc. It was almost sweet. Sweetlikelemons.

Deathslayer7
2009-05-16, 06:50 PM
The washwoman heads up towards the tent, taking a quick sip from her flask. She talked with another person. I told you. LAst night, apprently a guard didn't let the assassin in, so the asssasin killed him in retaliation. Luckily he managed to raise an alarm or we all might have been dead. I'm telling you, we should just give the Princess up. It would be easier on all of us. If the princess would understand this, all the better. The washwoman walks by The Bushranger as she says this. She takes another sip from her flask, and misses a step.

Mordokai
2009-05-16, 07:01 PM
Murska Invisible text, no, not explosive runes.

Aemoh
2009-05-16, 07:26 PM
*points at Cúchulainn*

For the fun of it. Also, are we targeting Murska solely because he was an assassin in the narration? If so, I think narrators need to stop including players in the narration unless their dead, as this is the third or so time I've seen someone lynched for being in the narration :smalleek:

happyturtle
2009-05-16, 07:34 PM
Murska is in the narrative because he was the surviving assassin from Assassins I. Same reason some of us have roles named after us.

toasty
2009-05-16, 08:27 PM
sweetlikelemons

I refuse to bandwagon on Murska, at least until he is back. Once he's back, we can kill him. :D

The Bushranger
2009-05-16, 09:38 PM
It had been a long night. Bushranger stood at the entrance to the Rebel Alliance base his home, leaning against the doorframe and sighing.

Seeing his daughter rushing home looking distressed, he hurries over to catch her in his arms. What's wrong, precious? Did somebody try to...
No - but I heard someone saying Alexis should just give herself up to the assassins...

As he comforts his daughter, he vows to make sure that kind of talk doesn't get around.

((deathslayer7 as a counterpoint since I have nothing better to go on.
...I had to resist my original temptation to have a scene with Dani punching out the washerwomen for her comments. :smalltongue:))

Fleeing Coward
2009-05-16, 09:48 PM
Cúchulainn because I don't want to lynch Murska while he's away and I don't want to lynch SweetLikeLemons in the first game I've seen her play in a long time.

happyturtle
2009-05-16, 09:56 PM
Hmm... FC makes a good point. Cuchulainn

Deathslayer7
2009-05-16, 10:25 PM
...I had to resist my original temptation to have a scene with Dani punching out the washerwomen for her comments. :smalltongue:))

rofl. that would have been hilarious. :smallbiggrin:

Cúchulainn
2009-05-17, 01:55 AM
Hrm. Well I originally voted for Murska on day 1 because I wanted to speed things along after the forum downtime. This time around it's mostly because of the narration thing, yeah. :smalltongue:

Boo
2009-05-17, 02:09 AM
Well, you're screwed no matter how good a defense you make now. At least you can go down laughing, yeah?

The Bushranger
2009-05-17, 02:21 AM
rofl. that would have been hilarious. :smallbiggrin:

I'm tempted to write it out anyway as a coulda-been kind of thing... :smallamused:

Cúchulainn
2009-05-17, 03:56 AM
Well, you're screwed no matter how good a defense you make now. At least you can go down laughing, yeah?

Always, good sir.

Fan
2009-05-17, 04:27 AM
A man stepped up to the podium, he was well dressed, and wore his graying hair in a swept back manner, anyone who knew anything about his past knew that at one point he had been a bounty hunter, and that at one point he had made it his mission to hunt down dogs like these assassins. Now, however, he was aging, and 20 years off his game, but he still recognised a obvious wolf when he saw one, and he decided to go with one of the more talkative people Happy Turtle

Lex-Kat
2009-05-17, 05:07 AM
Just to make it clear, the narration is just the narration. It has no bearing whatsoever on what roles everyone has been given.

As Happyturtle said, the roles that have been given player names are derived from the outcome of the previous game.

Lord Iames Osari wrote a wonderful narration announcing that he was, in fact the leader of the assassins, and attempting to overthrow Empress Lexi. This doesn't mean that he is an assassin in this game.

Murska was the only surviving Assassin in the last game, so his character is a returning character. This does not mean that Murska, the player, has the same role in this game.

Bushranger was the only surviving Royal Guard from the first game. He's in the narration because he helped Empress Lexi escape. Obviously the player didn't get the same role, because there is no Royal Guard role (or is there :smalltongue:). But he didn't necessarily get the role named after him either.

Happyturtle made a statement, after she died, saying that her ghost continued to watch over Empress Lexi. She also asked me to include the ghost in the next game, if I could. I found that indeed I could. Again, this doesn't mean that Happyturtle actually has the role of Ghost Turtle.

MechaFox, the co-narrator, has an actual role in this game. I would hope that it is obvious that he is not the Baner.

I used 6 12-sided dice to determine what roles everyone was given.
Why d12s? Why not? I rarely use them for anything else. Point is, the roles are divvied randomly. No one was given a role because I felt it suited them, or for any sense of irony.

Thank you.

Zar Peter
2009-05-17, 05:48 AM
Yay for Barbarian dice...

Point at Cuchulain... don't know why.

detrevnisisiht
2009-05-17, 08:34 AM
Cúchulainn

Recaiden
2009-05-17, 08:43 AM
Just because it was random doesn't mean that Murska isn't Murska.

Murska
2009-05-17, 08:54 AM
But since there isn't a 'Murska'-role in the game, and Murska the fluff character is trying to redeem himself by undermining the mission, at least when I'm RPing it, it's of course the narrators' call in the narrations, I don't see why you'd lynch me.

Cúchulainn

Also, back from Japan. :smallsmile:

banjo1985
2009-05-17, 09:18 AM
Murska, because he's now back to defend himself. :smalltongue:

toasty
2009-05-17, 10:27 AM
sweetlikelemons

I refuse to bandwagon on Murska, at least until he is back. Once he's back, we can kill him. :D

Cúchulainn

because of the quoted.

Cúchulainn
2009-05-17, 10:28 AM
Ironically enough, I'm pretty sure we're both good guys, but I'm not sure what anyone can do to 'defend' themselves on a day 2 lynch. :smalltongue:

Shadowcaller
2009-05-17, 10:29 AM
Cúchulainn, most players are good guys and its only the second day. The chances are low that we hit a wolf right now but we still have to lynch someone to see patterns.

Cúchulainn
2009-05-17, 10:32 AM
I will accept the heavy responsibility of being a sacrifice.

Plus chances are I'm a sleeper, I've had terrible luck with d12 dice.

happyturtle
2009-05-17, 10:38 AM
Cúchulainn

because of the quoted.

*points up two posts above you* :smalltongue:

Murska
2009-05-17, 10:41 AM
Thanks Happy... I was struggling with myself about whether to point that out or not. :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2009-05-17, 10:44 AM
Anytime, dad. :smallbiggrin:

And now that you're back, you're on your own.

Uncle Festy
2009-05-17, 11:34 AM
Eenie Meenie Minie Murska.

Uncle Festy
2009-05-17, 11:48 AM
Switching to Happy because Murska asked me nicely. :smalltongue:

Fawkes
2009-05-17, 03:36 PM
MechaFox, the co-narrator, has an actual role in this game. I would hope that it is obvious that he is not the Baner.

Well, you never know.

:smalltongue:

Uncle Festy
2009-05-17, 03:39 PM
>.>
<.<
Psst, bane me tonight.
:smalltongue:

Fostire
2009-05-17, 08:23 PM
Murska
This is ninja text, ninja text kills those who find it. You just found ninja text.

Deathslayer7
2009-05-17, 08:34 PM
The washwoman finishes the day with her chores, and sits back in the clearing talking to Cúchulainn. No one listens to a simple washwoman like myself. I'm telling you. I hear things that could make your blood curl. It's like we are ignored, and they think it's safe to talk about things while we are there. Well I have ears too you know! She takes a long swig from er flask, swaying slightly on the stool she's sitting on. Why just earlier today, I heard others talking about Princess Alexis giving herself up, and you know what? I agree with them! She says this a bit louder then she intends to but doesn't really care.

edit- Do it BR! Do it. Do it! DO IT! :smallbiggrin::smallamused:

Aemoh
2009-05-17, 09:10 PM
*changes point to Murska*

Cause I want in. Second day in a row, and now the wagon shifts towards the fella I pointed at for the fun of it. Clearly something is going on.

The Bushranger
2009-05-17, 09:24 PM
Do it BR! Do it. Do it! DO IT! :smallbiggrin::smallamused:

You asked for it. :smalltongue:

A certain redhead, passing nearby, overhears the washerwoman, and pauses, clenching her fists and closing her eyes. Trying to ignore it. But finally feeling her temper boiling over, spinning about and marches up to the clearing.

Excuse me, she begins politely and levely, but with her green eyes showing her simmering rage. I couldn't help but overhear what you were saying. About the princess giving herself up and all that? Her eyes narrowing, she continues. I would just like you to know that there are a lot of people around here who really wouldn't like that. Some of them might even think you were working with the assassins for spreading such talk.
She brings up a fist.
Others might simply get royally pissed off at hearing somebody saying their lover should die!
And swings!

After likely doing more damage to her own fist than to anything else, Dani turns and, in tears, flees for home...

Fleeing Coward
2009-05-17, 09:26 PM
Threw up a quick table since I have nothing better to do.
Murska and Cúchulainn tied at 8 votes each, 6 people yet to vote. Cúchulainn reached 8 votes first.

{table=head]Player|Vote
deathslayer7 |Cúchulainn
detrevnisisiht |Cúchulainn
Fleeing Coward |Cúchulainn
happyturtle |Cúchulainn
Murska |Cúchulainn
Shadowcaller |Cúchulainn
toasty |Cúchulainn
Zar Peter |Cúchulainn
The Bushranger |deathslayer7
Night Surgeon |Happyturtle
Uncle Festy |Happyturtle
Boo |Lord Iames Osari
Aemoh |Murska
Banjo1985 |Murska
Blue Ghost |Murska
Cúchulainn |Murska
Fostire |Murska
Lord Iames Osari |Murska
Mordokai |Murska
Recaiden |Murska
GAThraawn |Sweetlikelemons
Moon Called |Sweetlikelemons
Szilard |Sweetlikelemons
billtodamax|
Coplantor|
Jontom Xire|
Moofin Bard|
Sweetlikelemons|
Trixie|[/table]

Deathslayer7
2009-05-17, 10:00 PM
totally worth it. :smallbiggrin:

billtodamax
2009-05-18, 01:23 AM
Okay, now to remember what role I have...

*thinks*

Yeah it was probably villager. I vote... Cuchulainn for fun and profit.

Lord Iames Osari
2009-05-18, 01:52 AM
Okay, now to remember what role I have...

Your role should be in your PM box.

billtodamax
2009-05-18, 02:04 AM
I know. :smalltongue: It's just that if it takes me too ong to remember it I'm almost definately a villager. This way's quicker. And lazier.

Jontom Xire
2009-05-18, 05:14 AM
I point at Murska, because he got to go to Japan and I didn't! :smallfrown:

<Longs for decent sushi>

Mordokai
2009-05-18, 09:21 AM
Happyturtle

Consider the favor repayed.

Fleeing Coward
2009-05-18, 09:34 AM
Updated list, 4 people yet to vote, Cúchulainn leads Murska by 1 (9 votes to 8), Happyturtle and Sweetlikelemons are a further 5 votes behind and need to pray for a miracle if they want to get lynched :smallbiggrin:

{table=head]Player|Vote
billtodamax|Cúchulainn
deathslayer7|Cúchulainn
detrevnisisiht|Cúchulainn
Fleeing Coward|Cúchulainn
happyturtle|Cúchulainn
Murska|Cúchulainn
Shadowcaller|Cúchulainn
toasty|Cúchulainn
Zar Peter |Cúchulainn
The Bushranger|deathslayer7
Mordokai|Happyturtle
Night Surgeon|Happyturtle
Uncle Festy|Happyturtle
Boo|Lord Iames Osari
Aemoh|Murska
Banjo1985|Murska
Blue Ghost|Murska
Cúchulainn|Murska
Fostire|Murska
Jontom Xire|Murska
Lord Iames Osari|Murska
Recaiden|Murska
GAThraawn|Sweetlikelemons
Moon Called|Sweetlikelemons
Szilard|Sweetlikelemons
Coplantor|
Moofin Bard|
Sweetlikelemons|
Trixie|[/table]

Deathslayer7
2009-05-18, 12:52 PM
The washwoman falls over on the stool as Dani swings at her and hits her in the face. She gets up in time to see her running away. The clearing is filled with silence, and she gingerly rubs her eye. She can feel it swelling. She uncorks the flask and drains the rest of it, making the pain dull. She hopes it won't be too bad in the morning before falling asleep.

Lex-Kat
2009-05-18, 01:15 PM
*Poke Poke* It's Dani. Erin's the wife.

Nothing to see here. Move along. :smallsmile:

Deathslayer7
2009-05-18, 01:50 PM
thanks. :smallbiggrin:

Lex-Kat
2009-05-19, 12:32 AM
Day 2 Ends

While doing his rounds, a guard heard a woman whisper. She should just give herself up. Why should we die for her? She's no better than us.

I agree. Besides, why should we believe that this man, MechaFox, is really Lord MechaFox from 20 years ago? I say he's an imposter, with a imposter princess. Said a man.

When the soldier moved over to find who was talking, he saw know one there.

He saw a shadow moving away from him up ahead, and decided to go after the ones making such vile accusations. Halt!! He cried as he charged behind the tent.

There was no one there. He turned and looked all around him, but saw nothing. No shadow, no person, nothing. Confused, he bagan to leave the area, slapping at a biting fly on his neck.

As he walked out, he heard the same female voice ask. Did you get him?

I believe so. said the man.

The soldier spun around, drawing his sword, and facing where he had heard the voices. He saw before him a beautiful woman.

He reached out a hand. She was so lovely. Could this be the one who was speaking treachery? When suddenly, without warning, he slashed at her. Die!!!

The woman screamed in horror and dodged, but too slow. A deep cut gouged down her side. As she fell, he lifted his sword and began hacking at her mercilessly. Then suddenly stopped.

He dropped his sword and looked at the bloodied woman that lay before him. What have I done? In despair he turned to run, but instead clutched his chest, then dropped to the ground.

When the medicine man checked him over, he pronounced him dead. He couldn't explain why the soldier had attacked the woman. All he knew was the soldier had died of a sudden heart attack soon after.

Cuchulainn died of a Heart Attack. He was a Refugee Soldier.

Night 2 Begins.
It ends in 24 hours.

Auto-Lynch candidates:
Coplantor- 1 day
SweetLikeLemons- 1 day
Moofin Bard- 2 days

Filed Away Notice:
Trixie

Murska
2009-05-19, 06:49 AM
(Hey wolves... The fact that I've barely dodged a couple lynches doesn't mean I'm being protected by Masons, I'm just lucky I guess. They'll lynch me tomorrow anyway and if I happen to be a sleeper, you'll lose a kill and I'll be lynched, if I'm not one you'll waste a kill on someone who'd be lynched anyway. So... :smallwink:)

Might RP a bit later on, if I think of something.

Fleeing Coward
2009-05-19, 07:24 AM
(Wolves, don't listen to Murska, you know he's a big fat liar and actually the seer. You should kill him today since there's no way the villagers will kill him :smallwink:
I'd also like to say that I'm the non existant fool role in thios game so it'd be a waste of a night to kill me too.)

Boo
2009-05-19, 10:17 AM
(I say the wolves should kill both of you just to be sure. :smalltongue:)

*Ahem* Now if you'll excuse me, I have some work to attend to. The villagers aren't going to kill themselves, you know!

(Mwahahahahahaha! With this, my victory is assured! No one would suspect me of being evil!)

Blue Ghost
2009-05-19, 05:46 PM
I predict that Murska will continue to narrowly evade death until late in the game, and will turn out to be an assassin.

Murska
2009-05-19, 05:47 PM
I predict that Murska will continue to narrowly evade death until late in the game, and will turn out to be an assassin.

Hm. If I'd be an assassin, I'd just narrowly evade death until end-game, and get the baner lynched with 100% of the votes and kill the seer the same night she scries me... no wait, that was Assassins 1... :smallbiggrin:

Szilard
2009-05-19, 06:15 PM
I'm pretty sure the seer was a he...:smalltongue:

Murska
2009-05-19, 06:17 PM
I'm pretty sure the seer was a he...:smalltongue:

Not in this game. I'm not sure which gender pronoun I should use here considering that I'm 'accidentally' talking about the wrong game, in which it was a 'he', while thinking of this one, in which she's a 'she'. :smallconfused:

Szilard
2009-05-19, 06:20 PM
You could have used "they," it's gender neutral and all that funky stuff.

Murska
2009-05-19, 06:21 PM
You could have used "they," it's gender neutral and all that funky stuff.

But that'd be metaRPing. I'd never use that word unless I knew I was speaking of the wrong game and thus creating this conundrum.

Lex-Kat
2009-05-20, 12:18 AM
Night 2 Ends

The medicine man took the body of the young woman to his tent. Amazingly enough, she was still alive. He stitched up her deep wounds, put salves on them, and then sat down and began to meditate, sending healing magic to her.

Why had Cuchulainn attacked her? The medicine man knew the man. He was a good man. When he had found out about Princess Alexis, he was one of the first to swear allegiance to her.

Why would a man like that change his ways so abruptly?

Suddenly, he heard someone enter his tent. How may I help you, madam? He asked without opening his eyes. then suddenly, there was pain. He reached in front of him and looked. There he saw his hands gripping upon the blade of a sword, sticking out of his chest.

Turning to look at his assailant, all he could say was... Please.

Shadowcaller was stabbed through the back. He was a Refugee Soldier.

(The Medicine Man part was just to add flavor. It's not a secret role.)

Day 3 Begins.
It ends in 48 hours.

Auto-Lynch candidates:
Coplantor- 1 day
SweetLikeLemons- 1 day
Moofin Bard- 2 days

Filed Away Notice:
Trixie

Deathslayer7
2009-05-20, 12:31 AM
The washwoman woke in the morning her head in pain as well as the world spinning around her. She gingerly felt her eye, and could still feel the swelling, although it went down during the night. Pulling out a metal pan, she rubbed the dirt off, and looked at her reflection. A black bruise stared right back at her. She tossed the pan away towards Boo and went for a walk away from cap. She disliked that woman, and she was going to figure out how to get revenge, but first, she needed the world to stop swirling around her.

Taking a few wobbly steps gingerly, she found her footing and headed toward the river. She was going to skip chores today.

banjo1985
2009-05-20, 08:00 AM
Toasty ________

toasty
2009-05-20, 09:06 AM
Toasty ________

Why me? What have I done wrong? I don't think that I'm dangerous... does anyone else?

I mean, I'm hardly as dangerous as Murksa. :D

murksa because he's more dangerous than me. :smallbiggrin:

happyturtle
2009-05-20, 09:16 AM
Mordokai is a naughty naughty boy.

Murska
2009-05-20, 09:33 AM
Toasty for misspelling my name.

toasty
2009-05-20, 09:39 AM

well... YOU spelled my name wrong. toasty isn't capitalized. ;)

fixed the spelling btw.

Murska
2009-05-20, 09:41 AM
well... YOU spelled my name wrong. toasty isn't capitalized. ;)

fixed the spelling btw.

But it's the first word of the sentence, so it's capitalized regardless.

Deathslayer7
2009-05-20, 11:34 AM
pssst. toasty, its still spelled wrong. :smallwink:

Lord Iames Osari
2009-05-20, 01:07 PM
Murska. No RP at the moment.

Murska
2009-05-20, 01:33 PM
Hm. The analysts are going to have a field day with your voting record. Let's see... Day 1: Murska Day 2: Murska Day 3: Murska

You're getting predictable. :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2009-05-20, 01:35 PM
But who will he vote for the day after you get lynched?

Fostire
2009-05-20, 01:44 PM
Mordokai
Ninja text is here to kill you.

Murska
2009-05-20, 01:45 PM
But who will he vote for the day after you get lynched?

My secret beast ability will take care of that problem for him. :smalltongue:

Uncle Festy
2009-05-20, 04:40 PM
Why me? What have I done wrong? I don't think that I'm dangerous... does anyone else?

This as a reaction to one vote?
toasty for overreaction.

Aemoh
2009-05-20, 04:49 PM
*points at Lord Iames Osari*

For the fun of it.

*waits to be lynched because "for the fun of it" isn't a valid point reason* :smalltongue:

Blue Ghost
2009-05-20, 06:08 PM
Is it a coincidence that Murska has narrowly evaded death for two days in a row now? It could be, but it also might not.

Recaiden
2009-05-20, 06:42 PM

What! :smallfurious: Toasty's getting killed for that.

Shadowcaller
2009-05-20, 06:45 PM
Is it a coincidence that Murska has narrowly evaded death for two days in a row now? It could be, but it also might not.

No, of course not, there is no such thing as "conincidence" in a WW game. Every time he have been close to death he have contacted people, like people usually do.

This however just proves that he wants to remain alive, not that he is assassin.

Murska
2009-05-20, 06:48 PM
Actually, the first time I was in Japan and just had someone else contact people for me without me even asking. :smallsmile:

The Bushranger
2009-05-20, 10:17 PM
Back at the camp, BR is carefully studying a book, in which he's recorded observations of the various soldiers under his command. He frowns a little; Toasty seems a little jumpy. Assassin in disguise? He makes a note to talk to the man later and feel him out about things.

His daughter, meanwhile, heads back to the market, wanting to buy a few things for her lover. Really nice things, since that lover happens to be a Princess.

GAThraawn
2009-05-20, 10:31 PM
Well, everyone seems to be jumping on Toassty, so I suppose I might as well too...

Banjo1985

wait, hang on...

Coplantor
2009-05-20, 10:36 PM
I have like, no reason at all, but Murska, he enjoyed beign alive for too long.

Szilard
2009-05-20, 10:50 PM
Szilard puts on a jacket to be nice and toasty.
So, any of you guys got any clues on to who the assassins are this time?

Jontom Xire
2009-05-21, 02:25 AM
I hate bandwagons, but...Toasty.

I think I actually have a reason this time, but it's pure supposition.

billtodamax
2009-05-21, 02:34 AM
JX has a sorta reason?! It. Must. Be. Right. :smallbiggrin:
Anyway, because I need to vote today... Toasty because the other wagon's on Murska, and I'm tired of wagoning him.

SweetLikeLemons
2009-05-21, 02:53 AM
Boo to your wagons.

Boo
2009-05-21, 10:18 AM
Fostire

That is all.

Lord Iames Osari
2009-05-21, 02:51 PM
With an impatient sigh, Baron Wulfenbach strides forward. I can stand it no longer! Enough with this charade, enough with this ignorant fumbling and guessing!

I am Lord Mechafox, advisor and protector to the late Empress Lexi, and now protector of Princess Alexis, her heir.

Anyone who wishes to stand against the Assassin Lord and see the Princess restored to the throne, please speak with me privately.

Lord Mechafox turns, surveying the crowd until his gaze falls on a certain washwoman (Deathslayer7). And don't think word of your treasonous mutterings haven't reached my ears! If you'd betray the Princess, you're siding with the Assassin Lord, and in this camp, the penalty for such is death. He glares at her, one hand resting conspicuously on the hilt of his saber.

Zar Peter
2009-05-21, 02:58 PM
Hmm... I think that means deathslayer7 is a bad guy...

Mr. Moon
2009-05-21, 09:40 PM
Quick I-don't-have-time-to-post random point at Recaiden

Lex-Kat
2009-05-21, 11:58 PM
Day 3 Ends

The soldier nicknamed Toasty, because he so loved his toast and jam, was sitting at the mess tent, eating his breakfast.

I think he's the one. He over heard someone whisper.

Toasty immediately jumped out of his seat and reached for his sword. I am not an assassin!! he shouted.

What? The girl he faced said, tripping over her own feat as she quickly backed away. I never....

You never what? Accused me of being an assassin? I heard you. Toasty proclaimed.

But I.... there is fear in her eyes as she scrambles away from him as quickly as she can. But she runs into something quite solid.

That's enough, Toasty! MechaFox bellows at him. He stands there, sword drawn.

You too, MechaFox. Without warning, Toasty charges at him.

MechaFox easily parries the young man's bad attack. I don't wish to hurt you, son. Just put the sword down.

Hmph. So you can kill me while I'm defenseless? I don't think so. He charges again. This time using some of the tactics MechaFox had taught him.

The refugees got out of the way, creating a circle around the two. Other soldiers came. But before they could enter into the fight, Stay back. I'll handle this. MechaFox roared at them.

He parried one attack after another. When he tried to attack, Toasty countered perfectly. Toasty is one of my best students. Something must be wrong for him to act this way.

The contest went on for minutes, and it looked as if MechaFox's age was beginning to catch up with him. He was sweating profusely, whereas Toasty was not. Please Toasty. Stop this. He pleaded wearily.

Never!!! Toasty cried as he intensified the attack.

Suddenly, MechaFox stumbled and fell to one knee. Toasty stepped in to deliver a killing blow, but stopped short.

He stepped back from MechaFox, dropping his sword. As he did, the people saw a tiny dagger sticking out of his gut. He looked at MechaFox in surprise, then fell forward.

MechaFox stood up, looked at Toasty. What a waste of a good fighter. He whispered, then walked away. The crowd parted before him.

Watching from the shadows. A lone figure snickers. I didn't even get to poison that one.

Elsewhere, the girl that Cuchulainn struck down died in her sleep.

Toasty found a dagger stuck in his gut. He was a Refugee Soldier.

Moofin Bard died from the wounds inflicted by another. She was a simple villager. (A.K.A. Refugee Soldier)

Night 3 Begins.
It ends in 24 hours.

Auto-Lynch candidates:
detrevnisisihT- 1 day
Fleeing Coward- 1 day
Mordokai- 1 day
Night Surgeon- 1 day

Filed Away Notice:
Trixie

Deathslayer7
2009-05-22, 10:49 AM
The washwoman comes back from being at the stream. She had laid a cold rag on her eye, and it looked tremendously better then it did this morning. As she was coming back, she heard the shouts and cries. She came closer and saw the fight. Being far away, she couldn't see everything, but she saw enough when toasty got stabbed. As Lord Mechafox walked away, she cried out. A Lord doesn't murder his own people!

A hushed silence settled over the crowd.

happyturtle
2009-05-22, 11:26 AM
There isn't much the vengeful ghost can do to affect the material world. But there are a few things she can do to punish the washerwoman.

Like convincing a nest of scorpions to move into her hut.

BTW, in SEU III, I had fun leaving clues in my roleplay as to my evil-ness. Perhaps deathslayer7 is doing the same thing? The washerwoman would be a good disguise for an assassin, methinks.

Lord Iames Osari
2009-05-22, 12:20 PM
The washwoman comes back from being at the stream. She had laid a cold rag on her eye, and it looked tremendously better then it did this morning. As she was coming back, she heard the shouts and cries. She came closer and saw the fight. Being far away, she couldn't see everything, but she saw enough when toasty got stabbed. As Lord Mechafox walked away, she cried out. A Lord doesn't murder his own people!

A hushed silence settled over the crowd.

Murder? Lord Mechafox replies, grief evident in his voice. He attacked me. He would have killed me if I hadn't... He breaks off, shakes his head. I didn't want to kill him. But there are duties I must still perform.

Deathslayer7
2009-05-22, 02:05 PM
BTW, in SEU III, I had fun leaving clues in my roleplay as to my evil-ness. Perhaps deathslayer7 is doing the same thing? The washerwoman would be a good disguise for an assassin, methinks.

think what you want Happy. :smalltongue: I could say the lack of RP from you means you're an assassin. That does or doesn't make it true though. :smalltongue:

Duties to kill people!? she cries out at Lord Mechafox. If you wanted to do your duty, go kill the princess!

happyturtle
2009-05-22, 02:19 PM
But... I have been roleplaying. :smallfrown:

Lord Iames Osari
2009-05-22, 03:04 PM
think what you want Happy. :smalltongue: I could say the lack of RP from you means you're an assassin. That does or doesn't make it true though. :smalltongue:

Duties to kill people!? she cries out at Lord Mechafox. If you wanted to do your duty, go kill the princess!

It's my duty to survive so that I might continue to protect the princess and see her restored to her rightful place. That means that if someone is trying to kill me, I have to stop them from doing so. And if I can only stop them by killing them, then that's what I will do.

Deathslayer7
2009-05-22, 03:59 PM
But... I have been roleplaying. :smallfrown:

sorry Happy. I didn't mean it like that. I just used your name since you were the one who brought it up.

Let's use Aemoh as the example then. I could say lack of RP from Aemoh could mean he is a wolf.

So you would let us die and let us shed our blood for your cause! You don't deserve to live. She spits at Lord Mechafox and turns on her heels.

The Bushranger
2009-05-22, 04:14 PM
She'll find a certain short redhead blocking her path...

And seething.

If I hear you say the princess needs to die one more time I'll personally snap your neck!

Given Dani's size, it's likely distinctly difficult to take this threat seriously.

Lord Iames Osari
2009-05-22, 04:16 PM
If I'm expecting others to bleed and die for my cause, at least I have the decency to be out on the front lines, sweating and bleeding with everyone else, Mechafox responds tiredly.

happyturtle
2009-05-22, 04:22 PM
Only an honorless dog would refuse to give their life for the Empress, the vengeful ghost whispers.

Deathslayer7
2009-05-22, 04:31 PM
The washwoman purses her lips together at seeing the redhead again and takes a step back, a bit startled, and maybe afraid.

She looks back at Lord Mechafox. I'm the only one who's brave enough to speak such words against Her Highness. she says mockingly. But I see that I am the only one as well. Others will soon follow when more killings happen.

By your grace Lord Mechafox. she says mocking him as well and giving a short bow.

She'll give Dani a wide berth as she leavess, and eyes the redhead all the while.

Lord Iames Osari
2009-05-22, 04:36 PM
Mechafox ignores the washwoman, lost in his own thoughts. And only an honorless dog would let himself be killed when his Empress still has need of him, he thinks.

happyturtle
2009-05-22, 04:41 PM
The washerwoman must die. Her words are treason, the ghost whispers.

Don't forget your house is full of scorpions now, ds7. :smallwink:

Deathslayer7
2009-05-22, 04:42 PM
I'll wait till morning for that. If i live that long. :smallbiggrin:

Lord Iames Osari
2009-05-22, 04:48 PM
Hopefully, we can see to that tomorrow.

The Bushranger
2009-05-22, 04:50 PM
Dani stares back until the washerwoman vanishes in the crowd, then turns to head for home, her shopping done for the night.

Deathslayer7
2009-05-22, 04:56 PM
The washwoman goes to sleep in her hut that night. Troubled by the same dream over and over again. A woman in some type of uniform. The royal crest was there, so she had to be a part of the Royal Guard. She kept muterring something about assassins, and protecting the Empress. She tossed and turned in her sleep.

billtodamax
2009-05-22, 06:18 PM
Then bob, the friendly scorpion, had his family killed before his eyes. She sat on them! Bob totally stings her. Then he scurries away before the scorpion killer got him, too.

Szilard
2009-05-22, 07:39 PM
Szilard looks around, wondering what to do.

Lex-Kat
2009-05-22, 10:59 PM
Night 3 Ends

When Bushranger came home that night, he was tired. He first helped some of the men bury Toasty outside of the camp. Then they had found Shadowcaller and Moofin Bard's corpses inside his hut.

So they had to bury them as well.

Then MechaFox had called a meeting of his Leiutenants. To discuss this recent outbreak of murders within the camp.

He was so tired, he didn't even say hello to his wife, Erin, as he slipped into bed and passed out.

He had a very good sleep.

When he woke up, he yawned and stretched out his arms. Hopefully today would be a better day. But something was wrong already. He snifffed the air. He couldn't smell breakfast cooking.

He looked over to Erin to ask why she wasn't up yet.... then he went numb. His world came crashing down around him.

There, laying in their bed was Erin. Her eyes wide open, mouth closed, and a knotted rope still tied around her throat.

Pinned to her chest was a note:

Pack up your remaining family and leave. Or your daughter is next!!!

Leave the princess. We'll deal with her.

Fostire was straggled to death. He was Erin, wife of Bushranger.

Day 4 Begins.
It ends in 48 hours.

Auto-Lynch candidates:
detrevnisisihT- 1 day
Fleeing Coward- 1 day
Mordokai- 1 day
Night Surgeon- 1 day

Lord Iames Osari
2009-05-22, 11:26 PM
So... the deaths continue. Deathslayer7, for your persistently treasonous conduct, I sentence you to death, Lord Mechafox continues.

happyturtle
2009-05-22, 11:42 PM
Death to any who would harm the Princess. the Vengeful Ghost whispers.

deathslayer7. Partly for the anti-Princess roleplay, but mostly because of being defensive after I pointed it out.

billtodamax
2009-05-23, 12:26 AM
DeathSlayer7 for over defensiveness

Fostire
2009-05-23, 12:27 AM
:smallfrown:

oh well, good luck team good!

The Bushranger
2009-05-23, 04:05 AM
:smalleek:

As the morning dawns, the first thing that can be heard is a long, loud cry of anguish from a certain tent...

The family spends the day mourning.
But the daughter suspects the washerwoman. (deathslayer7).

Deathslayer7
2009-05-23, 04:07 AM
I figured it might come to this. :smallbiggrin: Lynch based off a person's RP/defensiveness is just an excuse if you ask me. Oh well. At least I had fun, that's what matters.

Screams can be heard all over camp as the washwoman wakes up. Tiny scorpions crawl across the floor. She continues screaming till others come.

(deathslayer7)

The Bushranger
2009-05-23, 04:13 AM
In the absence of any better leads...

And not having heard back from 'Lord Mechafox' either... >_>

Deathslayer7
2009-05-23, 04:16 AM
That just makes it even worse. So in the abscense of any good leads, you follow a stupid lead presented by others. Fo Shame!

But I guess that's what bandwagonning is all about isn't it Happy and bill?

I suggest you look at those two when this is over.

happyturtle
2009-05-23, 06:13 AM
Let me see if I can understand this:

Don't lynch people based on their behaviour in the thread.
Don't lynch people that someone else finds suspicious.
Don't lynch people who are being bandwagoned.

Any other rules we should follow, ds7?

Or you could, ya know, tell us who we should lynch.

Aemoh
2009-05-23, 08:48 AM
*points at billtodamax*

Why not?

I'd follow the wagon, but DS7 used me in an example and it made me giggle :smallamused:

Deathslayer7
2009-05-23, 11:53 AM
Let me see if I can understand this:

Don't lynch people based on their behaviour in the thread.
Don't lynch people that someone else finds suspicious.
Don't lynch people who are being bandwagoned.

Any other rules we should follow, ds7?

Or you could, ya know, tell us who we should lynch.

yes. dont lynch me.:smalltongue:

I'm not going to argue or defend myself.

Recaiden
2009-05-23, 12:32 PM
happyturtle, that's no reason to kill her.

Lord Iames Osari
2009-05-23, 01:26 PM
Lord Mechafox looks at Recaiden. Are you seriously suggesting that we shouldn't lynch someone who has repeatedly and publicly expressed the opinion that we should hand the Princess over to the Assassin Lord? Because that's what it sounds like to me.

Deathslayer7
2009-05-23, 02:34 PM
And why shouldn't we? What has she done for us that makes her life worth more then ours!?

Szilard
2009-05-23, 02:59 PM
Everything is moving so fast, so many are dying...:smalleek:

Szilard looks around. That washer-person-woman-thing looks kind of suspicious, but she doesn't look like she would take any action, she just complains a lot. Though the scorpions are suspicious, who would do such a thing? Perhaps a happyturtle? Or maybe someone who is loyal to Mechafox? Everyone is weird.:smallfrown:

We should bring back the rightful princess and stuff, but maybe Mechafox is doing it wrong...
Maybe, we need a new order, a new chain of command. One fit for the purpose it was intended for.

Szilard looks around, trying to figure out who would want to replace the current leaders of this organization.

Deathslayer7
2009-05-23, 03:11 PM
and so it begins. :smallamused:

i like it Szilard

Recaiden
2009-05-23, 03:15 PM
Lord Mechafox looks at Recaiden. Are you seriously suggesting that we shouldn't lynch someone who has repeatedly and publicly expressed the opinion that we should hand the Princess over to the Assassin Lord? Because that's what it sounds like to me.

Yes. It's their job to protect us, not the other way around.

Boo
2009-05-23, 03:18 PM
I'm going to point at Bushranger for a while.