PDA

View Full Version : The Dancing Fox Inn LVII: Sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Chas the mage
2009-05-09, 01:33 PM
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/celtois/DFIT3.png

((Banner by Celtois))

Welcome to the Dancing Fox Inn! Come and try our one of a kind beverages and food, chat with friends, or grab a private room and relax. All are welcome to the Dancing Fox Inn.

We would like to ask, please, no smoking in the establishment. Thank you for understanding.. Be sure to enjoy your stay.

Map:
There is no map. The Inn has as much space as is needed, as many tables as is needed, as many rooms as needed (Upstairs), as many corners as needed, and so on.
There is, however, a description:

Description:

The inn is . . . indescribable. Size wise, anyway. It has as many tables as needed, and as many chairs as needed. So that needn't be said as well.
However, the floors have been . . . completely changed.
They were rough hewn logs. They are now laminated hardwood. All of the broken, dirty glasses and silverware have been removed, and replaced with better, more functional (And clean) ones. The kitchen is, by far, the best room in the inn. Sparklingly clean, the best equipment out there, and so on. The entire inn has been renovated. It is now made of better wood, and is much cleaner. It's not the prettiest building in the town, but it's functional. Which is what counts.
Also, any damage done to the inn will fix itself by the next day. So don't worry.
There is, downstairs, a bag. A small bag, but it . . . is bottomless. It is where the food comes from. Grade A food, and limitless supply. So there's no chance of running out of food. Same for the drinks. But, you know, a barrel, not a bag.

Disclaimer: The only thing changing about the inn is the size. So it will allow anyone in. And will supply as many corners as needed. Nothing else is changing. And it never does change. It just . . . you watch it, it . . seems to stay the same, but you know it changes, but . . . it doesn't, but . . .. (Think about it, and your head will explode)
Current Staff:
Nerick- Barkeep and Manager
???- Barboy
Gabriella - Barmaid
Julie - Waiter
Jessica - Cook
??? - Bard
(If the person with the job, such as the barboy, if that person does not come around for a month (Or so), they lose the job. Not to be mean, but to clear up the space, so that someone else who might want it can have it.)
NOW HIRING: A Waiter / Waitresses, and a janitor.
If you're none of these but think you can help ask about a job, ask Nerick, IC.
((Also if you have a Banner idea, please, PM it to... dunno, Quinsar or Celtois.))

NPCs:

Name: Naim ElLess.
Race: Human.
Description: Completely average hight, weight, and so on.
He's the waiter when Nerick isn't around.

THE MENU:
Be sure to keep an eye out for our DAILY SPECIALS!
Wines*:
Chimera Cabernet - A hearty red with hits of oak and black cherry.
Elven Wine – imported straight from Elven lands
Merfolk Merlot - Full-bodied with a hint of rose.

Bar Drinks*:
Swampwater - A delicious lemon-lime delight
Shocker Lizard’s Chider – Sends a shock through your body, bound to wake you up
Mai Tai - Dark and pineapple juice.
Sneak on the Beach - Vodka, Cranberry juice, pineapple juice and Peach Schapps.
Rust Monster - Scotch and Drambuie
Coffee - buzzzzz.
Ice Liqueur - Guaranteed to cool you down.
Dragon's Liver Buster - The strongest drink in the house. Don't say we didn't warn you...
Ichor Liquor - Made from a fermented mix of various kinds of blood, the perfect drink for vampires and similar creatures, like Kurvis.
Haley's Liquer - named for the redheaded rogue, a sweet creme liquer, excellent over ice.
Wizard Blizzard - The effect depends on the spell stored in it. Other than that, it's made with crushed ice and Bourbon.
Manticore Martini – a regular Martini but stirred with a spike from a Manticore tail, giving it an exotic taste.
Melon Juice – relaxes the mind - Now available without alcohol!
Green Tea - with a hint of sugar
Beholder's Earl Grey - It's a tea named after everyone's favorite abberation. Need I say more?
Root Beer – For those who have a weak stomach
Cold Milk – For the kids
Burning Brandy- To keep the Archbishop happy
Apple Cider - Non-alcoholic, fruity goodness!

Beers, Ales & Such*:
Thunder Ale - puts a boom in your tummy
Grim Brewery brand Ginger Ale - deathly good
Dwarven Brandy - comes from dwarven lands
Pirate's Drink (Rum) - Be drunk while saying "Yarrr!"
Guilders Ale - a tasty treat that doesn't mess with your mind
Rouges Rum - Warning: You may pickpocket while drunk
Fairy Ale - You'll think you can fly

Fizzy Drinks: (courtesy of Leigh and Mee. Thanks!)
Blueberry buzz - Spyte soda, with blueberries, and blueberry syrup in it.
Banana beer - Root beer, banana slices, whipped cream on the top, and a cherry on that.
Leigh special - A warm coffee (Bubbly, of course...with your choice of a hazelnut or chocolate flavor), with a swirl of peppermint, a stick of cocoa, and optional sprinkles and whipped cream.
Triple threat - Root beer and coffee swirled together, with a lemon wedge jammed on the rim.
K's special - Carbonated water, mixed with cream, pineapple flavoring, coconut sprinkled on top, then a few strawberries dropped into it. Very good.
Ice cream float - Your choice of flavors.
The cute drink - Just like K's special, but it has some fruit on the top. A lime slice as a smile, and two cherries as eyes. It's cute. It also comes with a little umbrella.
Spryte - the regular, boring drink.

Food:
Peanuts
Chips & Dip
Curry - Chicken, beef, pork, or seafood
Cured Ham Steak
BBQ Hydra Heads
Salads (Spring Greens, Caesar, and Italian Pasta)
Pork Chops
Mutton Chops
Golden Apple
Fish (Cod, Eel, Trout, Salmon) – Served with a lemon wedge
Fresh Bread
Fine Aged Cheddar
Fava Beans
Birdseed
Berries - all kinds, blue, black, straw
Roasted Quail - kinda like a small turkey
And anything else you may want. Just ask.

Dessert:
Muffins
Brownies
Slice of cake (Chocolate, cheese, whatever...)
Milkshake
Cookies
Pie (Pick a flavor)

*Can substitute the alcohol for a magical liquid that can make anybody drunk, no matter what the resistance, for a little extra.

We hope you enjoy your stay at the Dancing Fox Inn.

Dancing Fox Inn '09 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5592826&postcount=1146)
The Ballad of the Inn (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4780487&postcount=714)
We Dream of a Town (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4561030&postcount=61)

http://i25.tinypic.com/2i6nrlz.png
Helping the Town
I (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4833803&postcount=173)
II (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5295652&postcount=745) III (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5394073&postcount=617) IV (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5394840&postcount=645) V (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5693258&postcount=786)

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 01:36 PM
Yes, yes. It's alright to drink with your friends, but sometimes you've just got to go save someone. Or conquer a castle. Or whatever. Well, I have to, anyway. Don't know about you. Will drinks more.

Fredthefighter
2009-05-09, 01:39 PM
Well, when the call arises, someone has to answer it.
Another swig.

Chas the mage
2009-05-09, 01:39 PM
the men glare at eachother.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 01:42 PM
Will whispers again in the language of fire, then takes a sip of his drink again. The flame dagger grows into a flame short sword. I wonder how far I could go with this...

Chas the mage
2009-05-09, 01:49 PM
The man in the robin hood hat pulls out a lute and begins to play music.

Falgorn
2009-05-09, 01:49 PM
Grun Grun enters the Inn. "Ahh, Goliath. Good to see you again. Where's Sabrina or..um...Viole, yeah. Viole." He forgot her name. :smalltongue:

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 01:56 PM
(She's not here yet...in fact, I don't know where I left her last. Oh, well. I could bring her in if you want.)

Will is playing around with his flame short-sword, testing it out.

Falgorn
2009-05-09, 02:09 PM
(No, it's fine.))
Grunny Grun Grun orders something to drink.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 02:10 PM
Viole dances into the DFI. Her hair is a bit longer and her clothes a bit skimpier than the last time she was in here. She's humming something in purple.

And...Will won't flirt with her. Yet. So he gets into push-up position, his wolf jumps onto his back, and he begins doing pushups.

Fredthefighter
2009-05-09, 02:13 PM
(Sorry, it was snack-time. Jellybeans and Gummybears :smallbiggrin:)
Goliath is here.
Sabrina is out hunting in the forests, Grun Grun. Viole is here actually.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 02:18 PM
Viole twirls while still purple humming and lies down gently onto a table, chest on the table to not smash her viola (which is on her back, for some reason). Hi Grun-Grun! Hello Goliath! Maybe I should change my name to start with a G to fit in better!

Fredthefighter
2009-05-09, 02:24 PM
Hello Viole. You're looking well.
And to ruin the nice-happy-time, Lucien (no longer a vampire because Goliath gave him a drop of "the cure") walks into the inn and sees Viole.
Well hello there beautiful. What brings a pretty thing like you to a place like this.
Goliath pulls out a small diamond.
No, Goliath, no, please don't do that, I'll behave, I promise. Lucien says very scaredly.
Goliath puts the diamond away and Lucien sighs with relief.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 02:29 PM
Hi there, Lucien. she says in a sing-song voice. (Viole got some cure drops, correct? I can't remember, it was a while ago... I seem to remember she did.) Why don't you like diamonds?

Fredthefighter
2009-05-09, 02:32 PM
(I don't think we ever said it, but we can count it as having happened I think)
Not diamonds in general, just that diamond, although compared to you, all things are dull, you are the only beauty I will ever know.
The diamond is attuned so that whenever Lucien misbehaves, he gets an electric shock. Reminding him of the diamond is just to reinforce the effect of the shocks.
(Lucien's laying it on a bit thick isn't he :smallbiggrin:)

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 02:34 PM
Oh, thank you! I love compliments. She smiles and winks. :smallwink: Although... she says thoughfully, the last person who said that to me left me lying in a ditch, half-dead...

Fredthefighter
2009-05-09, 02:39 PM
Well, you only said half-dead, I've been half-dead before, remember? Ah if only you'd joined me, we could've been so happy in undeath together my dear. Just you, me and the world for our taking.
Lucien.
Okay, okay, no need to be so oppressive big brudder.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 02:43 PM
She laughs. Undead is different than half-dead. Half-dead is still half-alive. Undead is neither dead nor alive.

Besides, the world's too big for a couple people to control. I wouldn't have enough time left to play music. :smallsmile:

Fredthefighter
2009-05-09, 02:50 PM
To be honest, I don't care how alive or dead I am as long as I'm with you.
He smiles, sort of devilishly.
We'd have underlings to do all the hard work for us, that way we could play music together in peace.
Please Viole, just give me a chance. I'm honestly trying to be good. Everyone deserves a second chance, even the once evil and undead, don't they?
Lucien smiles hopefully.
Goliath sighs, little brothers can be so annoying (I wouldn't know, I just have a little sister. I just imagine that little sisters and little brothers are as annoying as each other)

Falgorn
2009-05-09, 03:01 PM
((Little brothers are a pain. Trust me. They follow you EVERYWHERE!!!11oneoneone!))
Falgorn watches the semi-dramatic scene with a smile on his face. He's hoping that Lucien gets turned down. He's just that sort of person.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 03:05 PM
Viole's a little too nice for that...yet. (I like adding "yet" onto the end of stuff)

Yes, everyone gets a second-chance. Except for dirty ex-cheatin' Dirt Trash. They deserve to die. But, yeah. Second Chance, I'll give you. She smiles. And then smirks OOC at Falgorn.

((I think that little brothers and sisters are awesome))

Fredthefighter
2009-05-09, 03:09 PM
(Yeah, like when you say "I'm not going to kill you" and then add yet. The look on the other person's face is just hilarious when you say that. "Sort of" is another good one, especially on the end of "You're going to live....")

Thankyou Viole, you have no idea what this means to me. Would you like a drink?
Lucien actually smiles and it's an actual smile.
He's genuinely being nice.

Goliath sits there and facepalms.
On one hand my brother is being a creep, on the other, he's taken another step along the path to redemption.

(My sister is awesome, about 80% of the time. The other 20% she's a pain in the..... lower back)

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 03:14 PM
(I don't know...I've never said "I'm not going to kill you yet. I don't think it works too well.

:smallsmile: Yes, of course. Something tropical, please? She smiles also. I like it when people are being nice.

Falgorn
2009-05-09, 03:15 PM
((I have a little brother and sister. They tattle, follow, and bother. They have their cool moments, though.)) Falgorn frowns. He never got breaks, & he fancies himself a god. "Yawn! Come on, make this worthwhile! Break his heart! Stomp on it! No mercy!" He says. Yes, he is the other word for a donkey. :smalltongue:

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 03:19 PM
sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their head
Ooh! I want one!

Viole doesn't like donkeys, so she ignores what Falgorn says. Besides, she's had her heart broken too much to be mean and do it to someone else.

Oh, and, after hearing what Falgorn says, Will launches a .1 mm fireball at Falgorn's face. Probably just will give a light toasty feeling.

Falgorn
2009-05-09, 03:23 PM
Falgorn dodges and returns the favor...except with added punch!

Fredthefighter
2009-05-09, 03:25 PM
Lucien smiles and goes off to get drinks for them both.
Why am I being nice? This isn't like me at all. What the hell is wrong with me? Relax Lucien, everything is going fine.
He returns with a red wine for himself and some sort of tropical drink for Viole.

(You have to pause between "you" and "yet", so it's "I'm not going to kill you..... yet" and you have to say it with a really menacing tone)

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 03:25 PM
Will stops doing push-ups when Falgorn retaliates. Finally, something to do. His wolf leaps off of Will's back, and Will dodges by doing a flip forward. So...ummm...*he dodges*.

(ooohh! That's why it doesn't work well.)
Viole drinks her tropical punch drink. So....how are you, Lucien? Been having a good time? she says to make tiny talk.

Fredthefighter
2009-05-09, 03:33 PM
It's been okay, I've been readjusting to things I forgot I had to do. Like eat and drink normal stuff instead of blood, going to sleep at night, urm.....
He does a lengthy pause.
Sorry, I got lost for a minute there. Would you hit me if I said I was lost in your eyes?
He smiles and looks a little nervous. Wow, Mr.Womanizing ex-vampire is nervous. :smallwink:

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 03:36 PM
Viole looks into his eyes. No, it happens to all the cute guys anyway.

Will gets back to doing push-ups.

Bergett
2009-05-09, 03:43 PM
Isaac walks into the inn

Fredthefighter
2009-05-09, 03:45 PM
Lucien looks quite nervous now as he blushes.
What is wrong with me? Why am I drooling at the mouth over one girl? What the hell is happening? Just take deep breaths Lucien, deep breaths.
Thanks, you're really beautiful. And that isn't some cheesy pick-up line, it's true and from the heart. Apparently I have one of those.
He says the bit about him having a heart as a sort-of joke.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 03:49 PM
Will disappears because I'm bored with him, so another character I haven't played in a while comes.
Lucy, pirate, charges into the inn. She runs up to Isaac. Avast! How much money do ya be havin'?

Viole says: Oh, you do have a heart! I would've never guessed! she says joking and laughing. Or maybe, just now, it grew 10 sizes larger. she says in a more serious tone.

Bergett
2009-05-09, 03:52 PM
Isaac looks at her
he pulls off his sunglasses to show two eyes
one is red and the other is blue for some reason
he put his hand in his jet black hair
what?
Ummm I have about 50gp with me?

Fredthefighter
2009-05-09, 03:53 PM
It was the night before Christmas and all through the house..... Lucien says with a chuckle.
Or maybe you've just shown what it means to have a heart. he says almost silently, I say almost because Viole will have probably heard it.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 03:56 PM
Viole fails her listen check, but makes her looking-into-your-eyes-and-knowing-what-you're-saying-check. Maybe, but that's never something I've been accused of before. Usually, quite the opposite.

Oh, dang. says Lucy. I forgot me dagger. I'm doin' this all wrong...could ya wait for a moment while I get a weapon to steal from ya properly? She runs out of the inn. She'll return next post, with something.

Bergett
2009-05-09, 03:58 PM
oh I get it now
When she runs back in she'll find him pointing a machine gun at her head

Fredthefighter
2009-05-09, 04:03 PM
Viole, I don't know how I should say this but here goes nothing. I have never in my life, or my undeath, met a girl like you, you're amazing and beatuiful, but you're also funny and kind and sweet and everything that's good in the world. Usually when I meet a girl I just look at them, but you, there's something different about you and the way I feel towards you is different to anything I've ever felt. Lucien whispers this only to Viole.
Viole, I think I love you.
He sighs.
I just wanted you to know.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 04:03 PM
Lucy does not run back through the door, instead, she leaps and rolls through the window. She's holding a large chain, and has a rope in a loop on her waist. Now, where were we? she says, standing up. Then she notices the machine gun... Hey, where'd ya get that?

Viole says back, also quiet: I don't know you enough to say I love you...but you seem like a nice guy, whom I probably could love. :smallwink: As long as you aren't joking. Because that would not be pretty.

Bergett
2009-05-09, 04:05 PM
He turns over pointing his weapon at her
I keep these things around
Now what was that about robbing me?
Maybe I should just rob you
what do you thingk?

Fredthefighter
2009-05-09, 04:08 PM
Viole, I know I'm not joking. Definitely. What I just said, that's 100% truth. To be honest, that both makes me feel frightened and proud of myself. Frightened because the reason I lie is that I'm afraid of the truth, which is why I chose vampirism. And proud because I'm finally being honest. I do honestly like you Viole.
He smiles.
Would you like to go out for dinner sometime, or maybe a walk on the beach? With me?
He smiles hopefully.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 04:08 PM
I'd like to see you try. Lucy says. :smallwink: She starts walking at a diagonal circle (like a spiral), not straight at him, but not away from him either. She waves her hand like she doesn't care. Of course, I don't think you can do it. Too weak. Not enough willpower. And so on, so forth. While she's doing this, she puts the chain over her shoulder, and grabs her rope with her hand that is not facing Isaac. Not enough Moral Fiber.

Viole says Yes, of course! That would sound perfect! in a happy voice.

(Why do you always ninja me? I even check in another window to see if you've posted...then I click the 'post' button, and your post arrives milliseconds before mine)
Only a person truly skilled in ninjahood can accomplish that EVERY SINGLE TIME! Fred, you are a ninja master.

Bergett
2009-05-09, 04:12 PM
You can hear a click as Isaac readies his weapon
You know I never wanted any trouble
just came in for a drink

He starts doing the same walking in a reverse pattern of her

Fredthefighter
2009-05-09, 04:12 PM
(I'm just that good. :smallamused:)
He stands up and offers a hand to help Viole up, like a gentleman should. At least he knows how to do that. Vampires tend to lean on being evil but gentlemanly.
To the beach then?
He smiles.
Finally, something worth living for.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 04:16 PM
Yes, to the beach. Viole is helped up, and walks with Lucien wherever he wants to go.

Ah...excuses, excuses. She continues walking. You know fate called for this. You cannot At this word, she tosses a looped end of the rope to try to ((works or not? Up to you)) hold onto the machine gun. deny it. She also swings the chain at him with her other hand. (It's a big chain...and heavy. Better not get hit by it, or your nose could be broken)

Fredthefighter
2009-05-09, 04:17 PM
Well then, Lucien will lead her to the beach. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101869)

Bergett
2009-05-09, 04:19 PM
As the rope latches onto the gun he throws it forward at her
He rolls to the side pulling out a small pistol
he fires a few times at her
What they hell are you talking about?
Who are you?!

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 04:21 PM
Lucy attempts at dodging...but one bullet hits her side. She drops the chain and the rope. Me? :smallwink: I'm just your neigborhood friendly Pirate Lord. She looks for some sort of weapon while hiding behind a table. Are you sure you just won't give me your money?

Fredthefighter
2009-05-09, 04:27 PM
Goliath stands up and shifts into Hybrid-bear form.
Right you two, break it up. No one's getting robbed and no one's getting murdered.
Goliath strides up to where the fighting is and with two great big bear hands, pick up both of them to stop Lucy and Isaac from killing each other.

Bergett
2009-05-09, 04:28 PM
He jumps behind cover as well
You know if you didn't try to rob me that could've been possible
not anymore
He reloads his pistol then holsters it
You know I really hate this thing but desperate times call for desperate measures
He reaches into his backpack and pulls out a folded up rifle it unfolds and makes a humming noise as it turns on
He breaks cover and points at Lucy's table
either we end this now peacefully or I put a hole through that table and you

EDIT: he stands to the side
This is not your quarrel

Fredthefighter
2009-05-09, 04:30 PM
As far as I'm concerned, there is no quarrel. Now would you kindly sit down please? I am trying to resolve this without bloodshed.
10ft bear-man with a very large broadsword here by the way.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 04:32 PM
Lucy is picked up...so she isn't behind any cover anymore. Hey, put me down you over-grown land bear! I've got business to do! And she still hasn't found a weapon.

Bergett
2009-05-09, 04:37 PM
Maybe we wouldn't have this problem if someone didn't try to rob me
He stares at Goliath with no fear

Fredthefighter
2009-05-09, 04:38 PM
Miss, please stop shouting. I'm trying to resolve this peacefully. Now, I'll put you down, if the two of you agree to resolve this peacefully and agree not to kill each other today.
He looks at Isaac.
I understand that sir, but robbing people is generally what Pirates do for a living. If they didn't rob people, they wouldn't be able to make a living.

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 04:39 PM
Julie and Abigale walk into the inn. The former is dressed in a purple dress, the other in a black and ice blue one.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 04:40 PM
I wasn't going to kill him. Today. She pouts. Besides, the only ways you can kill with a rope is lynching, and the gallow's jig. She struggles and tries to get out. Now will you please let me go so I can rob him properly?

Speaking of which, some of her blood is getting on Goliath. 'Cause she's bleeding.

Bergett
2009-05-09, 04:42 PM
rob me properly? I would've killed you if it wasn't for this bear thing!

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 04:42 PM
That's her. Julie says, pointing to Lucy.

Abigale walks over to Lucy.

((Lucy's the pirate captain, right?))

Fredthefighter
2009-05-09, 04:43 PM
The hand that is holding Lucy begins to glow, she should find her wound healing. Goliath gently places her on the floor, but remains between her and Isaac.

And a plot-clone of Sparky appears out of nowhere.
What the?...... Julie! How have you been? he says happily and tries to pick her up and hug her.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 04:47 PM
(Yes, Lucy is the Pirate Captain.)

Shoot! Why are you healing me?!? That would have been a good-looking scar! And you have to go on and heal me...great. She blows the hair out of her eyes. Yes, she is angry right now. That's 'cause...nothin'.

Hello. she says to Abigail. Could you please explain to this bear why not to get involved in a robbery, please?

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 04:48 PM
Sure... But first...

Will you marry me? Abigale asks to Lucy.

Bergett
2009-05-09, 04:48 PM
Isaac stands by getting a bit impatient
so... I am gonna have to fight for my life or something?

EDIT:what?! I am so confused

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 04:50 PM
What? She looks really surprised and confused. Marry you? But that's so...weird. I'm a girl.

(Yes, I know what she's saying. My character...not so much)

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 04:51 PM
Women are allowed to marry people, are they not? You are a ship captain, yes?

Fredthefighter
2009-05-09, 04:52 PM
This is indeed a conundrum. But I think what she's asking is for you to marry her to someone else, or act as priest.

I think the large bear may be right.
Sparky-plot clone is still trying to hug Julie.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 04:53 PM
After listening to Goliath...she says Oh. That's good...I thought you were asking something else. ( ha ha ) ( ha ) Sure, that'd be alright with me.

Bergett
2009-05-09, 04:56 PM
Isaac just scratches his head in confusion

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 04:56 PM
Thanks.

Julie frowns and disappears in a puff of purple smoke before Sparky can get to her, not making eye contact.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 04:59 PM
Okay...so who is it you're getting married to again? she says, slightly less confused.

Fredthefighter
2009-05-09, 05:00 PM
Julie?
Sparky stands there looking sad.
What did I do wrong? he asks the very heavens themselves, but not actually, unless the heavens have something to say.

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 05:00 PM
A guy named Peter...

I don't want a big ceremony...

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 05:03 PM
Okay, that works. she is definitely less confused now. You want to get married...today? Or later? Whenever?

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 05:05 PM
I don't know yet. I can make myself a dress whenever, but I don't know when Peter will be around.

((Translation: The next time you, me, and Kerfufflemach2 are on))

Fredthefighter
2009-05-09, 05:09 PM
Sparky sits down and puts his head in his hands.
What did I do wrong?
He pulls out his guitar and begins playing.
Step one you say we need to talk
He walks you say sit down it's just a talk
He smiles politely back at you
You stare politely right on through
Some sort of window to your right
As he goes left and you stay right
Between the lines of fear and blame
You begin to wonder why you came

Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

Let him know that you know best
Cause after all you do know best
Try to slip past his defense
Without granting innocence
Lay down a list of what is wrong
The things you've told him all along
And pray to God he hears you
And pray to God he hears you

As he begins to raise his voice
You lower yours and grant him one last choice
Drive until you lose the road
Or break with the ones you've followed
He will do one of two things
He will admit to everything
Or he'll say he's just not the same
And you'll begin to wonder why you came

How to save a life
How to save a life

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 05:09 PM
(Alright...but I'm warning you...I'm usually only on on weekends. Or really really late at night.)

Oh, wow. I guess I'll need more scars for this to work properly. 'Cause everyone knows that you need to have at least 37 scars to marry someone properly. 42+ is preferable.

((Hey! I've played that song on the piano once!))

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 05:10 PM
I could give you some temporary scars if you wish...

Abigale points to her wrist, and a scar appears. She then puts her hand on it and the scar disappears.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 05:13 PM
I don't think those count...
But I"m at 36 as of today...and I would have had 37, were it not for somebody with a trigger-happy heal! (She's still mad at being healed.) ((But I'm not -- thanks for healing her)) (((I'll give her some other scar)))

Fredthefighter
2009-05-09, 05:14 PM
(I just thought it was fitting. Okay, I have to stop listening to it now because it's making me sad.)
Sparky sighs.
I hope to god you can hear me Julie. No matter what, I still love you.
He steps into the shadows and disappears back to the plot he was in.
(No problem)
Goliath sighs, shifts into normal-bear form and trundles out of the inn.

Bergett
2009-05-09, 05:19 PM
Isaac sits down content that no one's trying to kill him anymore

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 05:22 PM
It wasn't kill...it was rob. But don't worry - I'll give you a break: ((10 minute deadtime...driving brothers, sisters, friend to somewhere then driving back. It's not too far)) (yes, I CTRL-V'd that)

Chas the mage
2009-05-09, 05:26 PM
The strange man crashes into the inn through a window. He has sleek, jet black hair with a lincoln green robin hood hat. The mask he wore lastnight is gone. He wears loose cotton and wool clothing, most of it is grey, dark and moss green. he weilds a yew recurve bow, and has a black leather quiver full of arrows acrossed his back. his eyes are void grey, and he has a 'pencil mustache'. He wears black, fingerless leather gloves.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 05:36 PM
Lucy says Now, what was I doing again? Oh, yeah. I remember no-Then, at the crashing-through-the-window, she turns and says, Hello! Who are you!

Chas the mage
2009-05-09, 05:38 PM
I'm the guy whos homeowners insurance doesen't cover window breakadge by dramatic entrance.

Bergett
2009-05-09, 05:38 PM
Oh dear she's back...
He says slowly putting his rifle on the table within reach

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 05:39 PM
Um...couldn't you just go through the open window, like I did? pointing at the window a couple feet away and was open.

(Let's see...what other characters haven't I used in a while that could use a dramatic entrance...?)

Chas the mage
2009-05-09, 05:40 PM
But that woulden't have been as dramatic, duh!

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 05:42 PM
Yeah...but then you wouldn't have to pay for it. You could just use your money to buy a dramatic entrance. Maybe a fog machine.

She thinks for a moment....Speaking of money...I need a weapon. You can't rob someone properly without a weapon. Be right back. She runs out of the inn again, to get another weapon.

Bergett
2009-05-09, 05:43 PM
Oh dear not again
Isaac says crouching behind the bar counter to hide
with his rifle at ready

Chas the mage
2009-05-09, 05:45 PM
uhh... rob who?
he shouts after her

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 05:47 PM
She jumps through the open window again. Rob that one guy with a lot of guns. This time, she's holding two coconuts, one in each hand. Did you know that more people die from coconuts than sharks? Especially the ones with laser beams from their heads.

Now...where did he go? She looks around. Come out, come out, Mr. Richard Billionaire...

Bergett
2009-05-09, 05:48 PM
He jumps from cover firing a beam of superheated plasma at Lucy's feet
I'm not rich!
The most you'll get from me is pocket money!
So just stop trying!

Chas the mage
2009-05-09, 05:49 PM
Dude, don't randomly rob people. Not cool.
The man sort of got the idea that its isaac shes trying to rob...

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 05:51 PM
She stares at the plasma burn on the floor. Huh. Guess he's not a good shot. She throws a coconut at Isaac. Hey, I'm a Pirate. That's what pirates do. Rob random people.

Bergett
2009-05-09, 05:53 PM
He ducks under the coconut
I'm not trying to kill you!
I just want this to come at a reasonable end!
Now stand down now before I put a hole through your chest!

Chas the mage
2009-05-09, 05:53 PM
The man rolls his eyes and tries to put lucy into a half-nelson.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 05:54 PM
Ha. You're such a bad shot, I'd be worried if you were aiming at the guy next to me., pointing at Chas's character.

She throws the other coconut at Isaac. Really bad aim this time, because of the half-nelson.. It'll hit you this time. It always does on dramatic times like these. she says while in a half-nelson.

Bergett
2009-05-09, 05:56 PM
It flies past him bouncing off his arm
he raises an eyebrow
is that your plan?

Chas the mage
2009-05-09, 05:57 PM
hugs not drugs.
the man says to lucy, still attempting to keep her in the half-nelson

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 05:57 PM
Dang...it was supposed to kill you. she says under her breath.

Now, how do I always end up being held in the arms of some random person? Am I just really really cute?

Bergett
2009-05-09, 05:58 PM
Isaac just rolls his eyes

Chas the mage
2009-05-09, 06:00 PM
If i thought you was cute, you'd be turned the other way. If I though you we're ugly, you neck would have a big hole in it.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 06:05 PM
See? You say I'm not ugly. That means cute. She sighs. Sometimes a pretty face and a pirate body are not meant to do together.

Okay...a character I haven't played in a while walks into the in. Dramatically, but nothing unusual.
She has shoulder-length brown hair and bloodstained clothing and burned armor. Not really anything else dramatic about her.

Chas the mage
2009-05-09, 06:06 PM
He rolls his eyes
Ugh, fine, by that definition you're cute. There, I said it, happy now?

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 06:07 PM
Thank you! That's so sweet! She tries to hug him, but she's still in a half-nelson.

Chas the mage
2009-05-09, 06:10 PM
It'd be hard for her to hug him, given that shes facing the opposite way...
a man in a black business suit and white dress shirt walks in. Hes defly pale.
Kim, What the hell are you doing
She's not one of yours, just some theif
carry on.

Bergett
2009-05-09, 06:11 PM
Isaac walks over to the Viola's other character
you're not gonna try and rob me are you?

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 06:12 PM
Hey...I'm not a thief. I am a pirate! she says proudly.

The (other) girl sits down and gets a drink. Rob you? Why would I rob you?

Chas the mage
2009-05-09, 06:13 PM
Okay, shes a pirate.
he says mockingly, rolling his eyes with a slight smirk. The men both snicker.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 06:15 PM
Hey, that's not funny! I'll even prove it to you!

Chas the mage
2009-05-09, 06:16 PM
what, do you illeagaly download music off the internet?
the men both laugh

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 06:18 PM
...huh? What be this 'internet' you lubbers speak of? She is confused again...And let me go!

Chas the mage
2009-05-09, 06:21 PM
lubber
he says mockingly. the men smirk
he lets go.
deadtime :smallsigh:

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 06:23 PM
Yeah, sure! Run away, you cowards! she yells after them.

The 'other' girl says to Isaac So, how are you? What's your name?

Bergett
2009-05-09, 06:25 PM
Um no reason
I'm Isaac
He smiles

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 06:27 PM
I'm Jeanne...I think. Yes. She smiles also. Nice to meet you, Isaac.

Lucy marches out of the inn, letting loose a string of profanities like noone but a sailor can.

Bergett
2009-05-09, 06:29 PM
You're not quite sure who you're are or something?
Ehh no that's rude I apologize
Nice to meet you too Jeanne

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 06:32 PM
No, I'm not completely sure...I've lost my memory a while back, but I seem to remember a name 'Jeanne", so...that's what I call myself, until I find something that fits better.

Bergett
2009-05-09, 06:34 PM
Oh that sucks
I'd hate to lose my memory
well not ALL of it....

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 06:36 PM
Well, the good thing is is that you don't remember what you've forgotten, so you don't know what you're missing. She smiles.

Joking aside, I haven't forgotten everything...I distinctly remember lots of fire...and being burned on the stake. Plus, that explains why my armor's burned.

Bergett
2009-05-09, 06:40 PM
I suppose
Burned at the stake?
Geez
why would someone want to burn you at the stake?

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 06:42 PM
I don't know. She shrugs her shoulders. Maybe they didn't like my cooking? :smallwink:

Or, maybe they just didn't like me.

Bergett
2009-05-09, 06:43 PM
Certainly an optimistic way of looking at it

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 06:45 PM
Yes, that's the great thing about not remembering: You can make up anything you want, and, if it sounds true enough, it is true. She takes a sip from her drink

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 07:02 PM

VRRRRRRRR!

That is the sound that is heard.

Bergett
2009-05-09, 07:05 PM
yeah
What's that?

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 07:05 PM
Mmmmmm.... She's listening...

I don't know. Sounds big.

Bergett
2009-05-09, 07:06 PM
He raises one eyebrow listening to the sound

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 07:06 PM
A small, spinning, metal cone emerges from the ground.

VRRRRRR

Bergett
2009-05-09, 07:08 PM
((mind wanders to Gurren Lagann...
no it couldn't be))
wait what?
He says looking at said cone

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 07:08 PM
Huh...it's a drill. That's interesting. Jeanne looks at the spinning metal cone

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 07:09 PM
The cone is in fact a drill. The full drill emerges... And keeps spinning. Going upwards. It seems to be attached to something blue and metal.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 07:10 PM
What do you think's under it? I vote it's an army of 4 ft tall rat-men. How about you?

Bergett
2009-05-09, 07:11 PM
Are you supposed to drill through the floor like that?

Edit: I actually have no clue

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 07:12 PM
Well...I guess you could drill through it. It is wood. She takes another drink.

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 07:12 PM
It's a robot arm attached to a drill! It keeps on going up...

((Btw... This is not a new character. I don't know if Berg and her ever were in the same place, but Viola might remember her))

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 07:13 PM
Hey, I dare you to touch it. She smirks.

(Nothin's comin' back about a robot drill person yet.)

Bergett
2009-05-09, 07:13 PM
((Oh I know who it is
my characters never talked to her much))

I meant like do people want you doing that?

EDIT: he goes over and pokes the drill

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 07:15 PM
The drill is poked.

The arm... It has a robot body. ((Shock! Gasp! Surprise!))

Digger Deb's head is poking out the top. She gives a friendly robot suit wave to everyone.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 07:17 PM
Jeanne waves.

(Hey! I remember her! She stopped one of my characters from killing an NPC or something!)

Hello, Mrs. Drill.

Bergett
2009-05-09, 07:17 PM
Isaac waves back
who is this?

((deadtime actually))

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 07:19 PM
((goodbye))

Jeanne waves 'bye to Isaac.

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 07:20 PM
My name is not Mrs. Drill. The woman says, getting out of her robot suit. She's wearing gray tights. For piloting and stuff.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 07:21 PM
Oh. Could've fooled me.

Jeanne walks closer to Deb.

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 07:30 PM
I could have very well done so, Ms. Assumptions.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 07:31 PM
So...Miss Drill. Why did you come up from the ground?

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 07:32 PM
So Ms. Assumptions, why do you stay above ground?

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 07:34 PM
I don't really know...I can't remember that. Seeing how my memory's fried.

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 07:36 PM
If I did that, I apologize. Deb says.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 07:38 PM
And if you didn't?

You probably didn't do it anyway...unless you like to burn people on the stake. Then, the chances increase exponentially.

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 07:42 PM
I do not. I don't think I've burned anyone at stake...

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 07:43 PM
Then it wasn't probably you. Good to know.

So, what do you like to do?

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 07:45 PM
Dig... And build... and dig...

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 07:46 PM
Oh, that sounds fun. She nods. Of course, I've never tried it, so I wouldn't know.
But, then again, I might have. No idea.

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 07:48 PM
Losing your memory must suck. Deb gets some gin. She lurves her gin. Most people I've done it to don't like it.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 07:49 PM
Suck? I don't think so. You can't remember what was good, so you don't know what you're missing. Plus, you forget all the bad things too. AND you can make up memories and stuff. That's always fun. She has a light manner.

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 07:51 PM
So... You can make up anything you want? You're only deceiving yourself.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 07:53 PM
So? What does it matter? If I want to be evil, I'm evil. If I want to be good, I'm good. Either way, it works.

Doesn't everyone else do that? Except on a smaller scale.

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 07:55 PM
Please explain.

((Bored... Quick! Give me three adjectives!))

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 07:58 PM
Does it need any explanation? It's so obvious.

lugubrious
unhappiest
pungent

(brief driving-brother-around deadtime)

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 08:01 PM
((Thanks.))

I'm not seeing it. Please, share your insights.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 08:09 PM
Everyone has their own sort of self-deception. When there's something a person really doesn't want to see, they'll even go to extremes to say it's not there. Others will convince themselves that killing that peasant, even though it may save the nobility, is for the 'greater good'. And so on, and so forth. Of course, I've lost my memory, so I could just be making this up.

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 08:10 PM
Seems to make sense once you explain it...

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 08:12 PM
Yeah...only problem is, it can't be proved. There could be the paladin who always does what's right, regardless of whether it fits the needs of his diety, and could cause him to fall. Or there might be the farmer in the neverreaches of the universe who works completely honestly and hard...because even one exception can disprove it, then it will never get proven.

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 08:14 PM
I disagree. There are certain exceptions to the laws of physics, yet the are still laws of physics. Does gravity not exist because a wizard can cast fly?

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 08:15 PM
Does it matter if the wizard can cast fly or not if his head is chopped off? she replies, with another question.

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 08:17 PM
Entirely. He has the potential to cast fly if it were not for his lack of head. There is a miniscule chance that he'll be able to cast fly due to a fluke involving the positive energy plane. This is very unlikely, but given time, it is bound to happen. The fact that the wizard can cast fly is another rule that exists.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 08:18 PM
Show me a wizard who can cast fly, and I'll show you a traitorous liar with his head rolling.

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 08:22 PM
You seem to have something against wizards...

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 08:23 PM
You seem to not have something against wizards. She replies. Still not really answering.

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 08:26 PM
It would seem so...

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 08:28 PM
Yes, it would. She almost laughs, but doesn't. But she's not keeping a straight face.

Naw, I actually like wizards, but not because they can fly, I just don't like the traitors. Wizards or not, I hate traitors.

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 08:31 PM
Nobody likes traitors...

((I saw a clock on the ground-
Twas broken it would seem-
All the gears were missing-
The hands were nowhere to be seen-

I arranged the parts I could find-
Into a neat and straight line-
But I had to admit-
That this was in fact dead time))

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 08:32 PM
Yeah...

(Bye) (Please leave your awesome poem for everyone to admire)

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 08:54 PM
((I walked back into the room-
Holding a golden key-
I had received it from a watchmaker-
Who was kind enough to give it to me-

I brought it to the clock-
And tried to put it in-
I heard a sudden tick-
And my face became a grin-

The watchmaker I never saw again-
I take it as a sign-
Surely the gods believe that I should-
Go and undeadtime))

Abigale walks in.

Deb is still here.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 08:57 PM
(Oh, cool poem again. Should I bring in another character?)

Jeanne fiddles with her sword.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-05-09, 08:58 PM
((It's Viola! Slow postings from me tonight.))

Peter is at his usual table he smiles and waves at Abigale. Hey...honey...

Zaydon is at a table, conversing with Opie.

Semaj is at the bar, sipping a drink.

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 08:59 PM
((Bring in... >9000 characters.

All at once.

Trust me, it'll be cool))

Digger Deb fiddles with her drill.

Abigale wonders why there is rampant fiddling, and heads over to Peter. I found someone to marry us.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 09:02 PM
(I don't have more than 9000 characters...so I'll just bring in all of mine + a bunch of NPCs.)

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY CHARACTERS (see my sig) + enough NPCs and deadtimed PCs to make 9000 and 1/2 run into the Inn, because the DFI is giving away free drinks for the next 10 seconds.

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 09:03 PM
Unholy-! It's Noelani, Alara, Viole, Jeanne, Marie, Fanteur, Will, Lucy, Llewelyn, and Devona!

((:smalltongue:))

KerfuffleMach2
2009-05-09, 09:05 PM
((Free drinks? Awesome!))

Really...? That's...great...

Zaydon continues his chat with Opie. They have a lot to catch up on.

Falgorn
2009-05-09, 09:07 PM
Falgorn appears and gets as many drinks as he can in 10 seconds. "NICE!!!!" He has about 15 bottles of whiskey. Yeah, it's possible.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 09:08 PM
(you forgot Will's wolf, Lumière)

Will and Llewelyn somehow meet each other in that mass of people...
Hey! You're the man who's been pretending to be me!
Me? The impostor? You're the impostor!
No, you are, and I'll prove it! See, I have my wolf with me! He's always with me!
No, that's not the real wolf. I killed it years ago.
What?
and so on...it was inevitable.

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 09:23 PM
((Woah...))

I know. There she is now. Abigale points to Lucy who is probably drinking the entire supply of free grog.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 09:27 PM
Nope, rum.

Lucy noticed that Abigail is pointing at her, so she walks over to her. Hey. Is that the guy? She is not drunken at all. Pirates have a +100000000 resistance to drunkenness. Which means that she still has room for 1 more drink before being drunk.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-05-09, 09:29 PM
Peter looks at her, then back to Abigale. Well...are you...ready...then...?

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 09:30 PM
Mmmhmm. Abigale seems excited. Are we doing this on your boat?

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 09:31 PM
You can do it wherever. (umm...who was that question directed at?)

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 09:37 PM
Okay... Where do you think we should have it? She asks to Peter. The question is directed to Peter. There should be no confusion as to who this question is asked to, it is in fact asked to Peter.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-05-09, 09:39 PM
((So...she's asking Opie?:smallbiggrin:))

Where...do you...want to...go...?

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 09:44 PM
Ummm... She DIRECTS THE FOLLOWING QUESTION TO LUCY. We're probably the most indecisive people you've ever married...

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 09:46 PM
Oh, that's great. Just pick the first thing that comes to your mind. That's what I do, and only 5 people have died so far.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-05-09, 09:54 PM
Well...the boat sounds...good to...me...

Shades of Gray
2009-05-09, 09:58 PM
Yes. I should get their first, so you won't see me in my dress until it starts.

Abigale gives her future husband a hug and a kiss.

Hey, Will, if you want to come along you can.

((She's at the beach.

My invite goes to everyone who knows Abigale fairly well.))

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 10:02 PM
That means...Will. And Lucy, because she's marrying them.

You're getting married today? That's amazing! So, Will and Lumière fight their way out of the masses of people to go to the beach. There might be a little blood spills, but nothing major.

Lucy follows through the path to the Beach!

KerfuffleMach2
2009-05-09, 10:05 PM
Peter decides to wait a little while before heading over there.

Which gives time for Zaydon to buy him a drink.

Yeah, couldn't help hearing that you were getting married. Congrats, man. Opie here says both you and the bride are great together.

Uh...thanks Opie...and...?

Oh, right. Name's Zaydon. And Opie already told me your name, Peter.

Thanks...Zaydon...

Well, don't let me keep you. Get going, man!

And then Peter heads over there.

Je dit Viola
2009-05-09, 10:13 PM
Since the 10 second-free drinktime is over, ~95% of all the NPCs, deadtimed PCs, and so on leave.

That means 5% are still there.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-05-09, 10:19 PM
((Now the question is, who are these peoples?))

Zaydon seems to be talking to himself right now. But, anybody with telepathic abilities can tell that he's talking to ten different beings. It's just that, right now, they're all trapped inside him.

Semaj orders a refill.

Chas the mage
2009-05-09, 10:34 PM
The strange man crashes into the inn through a window. He has sleek, jet black hair with a lincoln green robin hood hat. The mask he wore lastnight is gone. He wears loose cotton and wool clothing, most of it is grey, dark and moss green. he weilds a yew recurve bow, and has a black leather quiver full of arrows acrossed his back. his eyes are void grey, and he has a 'pencil mustache'. He wears black, fingerless leather gloves.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-05-09, 10:37 PM
Zaydon looks up at him. Awesome. Now, can you do it blindfolded with one hand tied behind your back while juggling chainsaws? He smiles.

Chas the mage
2009-05-09, 10:39 PM
the dude gets a large grin on his face, and run outside while blindfolding himself.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-05-09, 10:45 PM
Zaydon laughs loudly, then waits.

Chas the mage
2009-05-09, 10:47 PM
after a few seconds, the sound of a chainsaw can be heard. He crashes in through a window, blindfolded, with one hand tied behind his back, juggling 3 chainsaws in his free hand. before he touches the ground he does a frontflip, and then lands perfectly, still juggling the chainsaws. He just stands with a ear-to-ear grin on his face.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-05-09, 10:56 PM
Zaydon claps, laughing. Man, I was being sarcastic. I didn't think you'd actually do it! That was awesome.

Chas the mage
2009-05-09, 10:58 PM
He chucks the chainsaws out the window. theres a scream. a blade comes out of the fold of his sleeve and cuts his hand loose from behind his back, and he then retracts the blade and unties the blindfold
entertainment at its best!

KerfuffleMach2
2009-05-09, 11:03 PM
I see you got a fancy blade thing going on there, too.

Chas the mage
2009-05-09, 11:05 PM
Oh, theres more where that came from...
he says, ominously

KerfuffleMach2
2009-05-09, 11:12 PM
So you got more swords then? Cool. I only got one. But, I got a lot of knives, too.

Chas the mage
2009-05-09, 11:13 PM
I have... y'know... a couple...
blades come out of his wrists, shoulders, knees, boot tips, shins, and elbows. then they all automatically retract.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-05-09, 11:17 PM
Yeah, I'd say that's a few. Well, like I said, I got my sword, Which he now takes off the harness on his back to show it. And my knives. A quick flick of the wrist and three appear between his knuckles on his left hand.

Chas the mage
2009-05-09, 11:20 PM
'll I still have... more. You're probably not going to see them unless the blades are in your gut or somthing y'know...

KerfuffleMach2
2009-05-09, 11:24 PM
Alrighty then. But, can you do this with your blades? He holds his hand out, and the knives he was holding float in the air. Then they start zooming around the Inn before landing back in his hand.

And deadtime.

Chas the mage
2009-05-09, 11:25 PM
they can do this
he chucks a dagger at his face, and then a few inches before it flies straight at his face, it turns 90 degrees and goes into a different wall.
darn deadtimers!

Chas the mage
2009-05-10, 11:04 AM
uuuuuhhhhhmmmm... well... this is akward...
the man undeatimes... a post and 12 hours later...

Fredthefighter
2009-05-10, 11:07 AM
Goliath walks into the inn as a brown bear.
Hello there sir, I am Goliath Stonefist, it is nice to meet you. he says to the man.

Chas the mage
2009-05-10, 11:20 AM
the man has sleek, jet black hair with a lincoln green robin hood hat. The mask he wore lastnight is gone. He wears loose cotton and wool clothing, most of it is grey, dark and moss green. he weilds a yew recurve bow, and has a black leather quiver full of arrows acrossed his back. his eyes are void grey, and he has a 'pencil mustache'. He wears black, fingerless leather gloves.
Thats all I really need to know.

Fredthefighter
2009-05-10, 11:22 AM
Would you be so kind as to tell me your name sir?

Chas the mage
2009-05-10, 11:24 AM
Do you really wanna know?
He says snidely

Shades of Gray
2009-05-10, 11:24 AM
Julie is here. Sitting at a table.

Fredthefighter
2009-05-10, 11:28 AM
A coin materialises/materializes in front of Julie. The coin hovers and spins in mid-air.
A voice emanates from the coin.
Julie, whatever I've done, I'm sorry for it. I know I don't deserve you, I know that all I bring is hate and destruction and I know that you're perfect and I'm not, but if you don't tell me what I've done wrong, I can't do anything about it. I'm not asking you to forgive me, I'm just asking you to talk to me, so that we can work this out. Okay?
The coin still hovers.

Shades of Gray
2009-05-10, 11:29 AM
... Sparky... Julie sighs. Do you remember why I am on the material plane?

Chas the mage
2009-05-10, 11:32 AM
The man who refuses to give his name produces a knife out of seemingly nowhere, and chucks it at the coin.

Fredthefighter
2009-05-10, 11:33 AM
Of course I do. You said you were summoned by a paladin, who died. You also said that you had about a year that you had to stay here for, but that you could stay longer if you wanted to.
The coin remains spinning and hovering.
The knife bounces off of some sort of forcefield that surrounds the coin.
The coin faces the man for a moment.
Hey, I'd tell you to bugger off right now, but I'm kind of in the middle of something here. So why don't you go and piss on someone else's bonfire.
The coin faces Julie again.
Sorry about that.

Shades of Gray
2009-05-10, 11:35 AM
Yes... I was able to go back to heaven. And I plan to stay there...

Fredthefighter
2009-05-10, 11:36 AM
But Julie, what about us? I mean, am I meant to go with you?

Chas the mage
2009-05-10, 11:36 AM
if I was pissing on some guys bonfire, It'd be way more ugly.
the knife flies back at the direction of his hand in a blur, and disappears.

Shades of Gray
2009-05-10, 11:37 AM
Sparky... You were just... a... Julie really can't spit it out.

Fredthefighter
2009-05-10, 11:40 AM
Please Julie, don't leave me, you're all I have. Honestly, you're my world, my life and I wanted to ask you- he also can't quite finish it.

Shades of Gray
2009-05-10, 11:44 AM
I'm sorry that I lead you to believe that... Julie sighs once more.

Quinsar
2009-05-10, 11:45 AM
Jessica is behind the bar.
With her daughter.

Bergett
2009-05-10, 11:46 AM
Isaac walks in whistling a little tune

Chas the mage
the man in the robin hood hat is sitting at the bar.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
*A hoof slowly pushes the tavern door open as a llama wearing a mask peeks in and looks around to make sure its safe to come in. Then he comes trotting in with a basket clamped in his muzzle. The basket is overflowing with roses of many colors and each one has a card attached to it.

With a bit of a flourish he sets the flowers down and hops on the stage off to the side with a wag, clearing his throat.

I..Ummm...in the traditions of ancient Camelot, this day is set aside to honor motherhood...so I...Ummm..brought flowers for all the mom's in the area.

Quinsar
2009-05-10, 11:47 AM
Jess waves at Isaac.

Fredthefighter
2009-05-10, 11:47 AM
So, it was all a lie? Was any of the things you said true? Did you ever love me?

Shades of Gray
2009-05-10, 11:48 AM
... Julie doesn't answer, but begins muttering something under her breath.

Chas the mage
2009-05-10, 11:50 AM
Richard, the nobleman enters. He wears his regal attire, with a golden amulet and verious silver and gold rings on his finger with a multitude of signets and crests. He has a thin, silver circlet upon his head, and on his back is a claymore thats taller then he is. It is heavily polished, and has a gilded pommel with an inlaid ruby. On the blade it has an insciption, unreadable to a normal person at a distance.
Oh, I should know about the ancient traditions of camelot

Bergett
2009-05-10, 11:50 AM
Isaac waves at Jessica
hello

Fredthefighter
2009-05-10, 11:52 AM
Julie please, just tell me, the silence is much worse. You can tell me the truth Julie, I may not like it, but it'll still be the truth.
The coin enlarges and turns into a portal and Sparky steps out of it.
I'm a big boy now Julie, I can handle the truth.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-05-10, 11:54 AM
*wags to find someone else familiar with his homeland. The llama waves hello to the noble looking gentleman* Hiya! I'm Atreyu. Do you bring news from the realm of Arthur Pendragon?

Shades of Gray
2009-05-10, 11:54 AM
Sparky, you were just a distraction. Someone to hang out with until I could return to my family in heaven...

Julie does not make eye contact.

Chas the mage
2009-05-10, 11:55 AM
Isnt he off vacationing in Avalon right now?

Quinsar
2009-05-10, 11:56 AM
Hey, how are you?:smallsmile:

Fredthefighter
2009-05-10, 11:58 AM
Okay, if that's the truth, then okay, I won't hold you back from your family.
He sighs.
I'm guessing there's no way of me going with you.
Sparky sits down next to Julie.
Well, at least it was good while it lasted.

Bergett
2009-05-10, 11:58 AM
I've been okay...
this place is strange by the way
been here for like a day and there's already a person who keeps trying to rob me

Quinsar
2009-05-10, 11:59 AM
Who's that?

Shades of Gray
2009-05-10, 12:00 PM
Julie pats Sparky on the back.

I'm glad you understand.

Bergett
2009-05-10, 12:01 PM
I have no clue just some self proclaimed pirate "Lord" named Lucy
He shrugs

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-05-10, 12:01 PM
*his eyes widen as he sees the guy step out of the portal, but it doesn't seem like an evil invasion so he relaxes and turns to the nobleman with a snicker.*

Probably. I know if I could visit it, I would. Stupid hidden mystical islands. I tried to visit it once. I stuck some gargoyle statues on a boat in the middle of a foggy night and pushed off into the mist, but all taht happened was I was lost on a lake for 2 days.

Quinsar
2009-05-10, 12:02 PM
Oh...
That sucks.

Chas the mage
2009-05-10, 12:03 PM
soo.... err... exactly... how long has it been scince you last saw camelot?
he asks, hesitantly