PDA

View Full Version : [feats]Multiweapon Pounce and Rend

Winged One
2006-08-08, 04:01 PM
Doing my absolute best to not break forum rules here, as these feats borrow heavily from the feats in PHB2. If I can post material derived from non-OGL material here, then I would apreciate it if somebody would tell me so.
Multiweapon Pounce[general][fighter]
See text for Two-Weapon Pounce, replace two with multiple, and "second weapon" with "other weapons."
Prerequisites: Dex 13, three or more hands, , base attack bonus +6
Benefit: See text for Two-Weapon Pounce, replace two with multiple and both with all.
Normal: See Two-Weapon Pounce
Special: This feat replaces the Two-Weapon Pounce feat for creatures with more than two arms.

[u]Multiweapon Rend[general][fighter]
See text for Two-Weapon Rend, replace two with multiple.
Prerequisites: Dex 13, three or more hands, Multiweapon Fighting, base attack bonus +11
Benefit: See text for Two-Weapon Rend, replace both with all. You may choose which of your off-hand weapons the extra damage is treated.
Special: This feat replaces the Two-Weapon Rend feat for creatures with more than two arms.

martyboy74
2006-08-08, 04:05 PM
Wow, talk about a good summary. Yep, I think they're balanced. Alright, thread closed.

Peregrine
2006-08-09, 07:58 AM
OGL Two-Weapon Rend (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/feats.htm#twoWeaponRend) and Multiweapon Rend (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/feats.htm#multiweaponRend). (Note that I'm pretty sure it's okay to post stuff derived from non-Open rules, just as long as your material refers back to those rules instead of just giving them away. People post monsters with non-Open feats and spells, and they discuss the latest non-OGC Wizards splatbook...)

kailin
2006-08-09, 12:35 PM
I present to you this excerpt from the NEW Rules of Posting (on the Gaming [d20 & Gen'l] board):

Posting non-SRD Copy written content
Just mentioning a PrC or general mechanic that isn’t in the SRD isn’t a problem, but posting an entire stat block for a monster or class that has not been released under Open Game Content (OGC) is not allowed. It will be removed. Remember that, so far, only d20 products are published under the OGC.

You seem to have done everything possible to refer to the feats without actually including any content other than the feats' names. So, I dunno, if it were me I wouldn't be changing my name and moving to Mexico just yet.

Man, multiweapon pounce would be so badass it might actually make Mariliths as scary as they should be.