PDA

View Full Version : i would really love to be in OOTS

Itous
2009-05-12, 02:30 PM
i would really love to be in OOTS even if it means i get killed, i would love to be on Xykon's team. does anyone else feel the same way?

EmeraldPhoenix
2009-05-12, 02:46 PM
i would really love to be in OOTS even if it means i get killed, i would love to be on Xykon's team. does anyone else feel the same way?

I would like to be in OOTS too...but not on Xykon's side. He kills his followers just as easily (and more frequently, because they're all near him) as his enemies.

I would be a chaotic neutral character. I kinda like the "evil" idea, but just look at the way employees are treated. (and I fit the chaotic neutral personality much better anyhow.)

Haven
2009-05-12, 03:43 PM
Yeah, if you were on Xykon's team, well...you probably wouldn't be in OOTS for very long.

Hmm...I'm trying to think of a position in OOTS where I wouldn't be killed, but the more I think about it, the more I realize this is not a friendly series to its NPCs.

Surfing HalfOrc
2009-05-12, 04:04 PM
Has the Giant ever done cameo appearances? I would have liked my avatar, or even an "orcafied" version of myself (which is exactly what my avatar is!) included in a crowd scene.

I think he used to do stick figure drawings of fan's characters at conventions, but his health issues seems to have ended conventions for a while at least. :smallfrown:

Silverraptor
2009-05-12, 04:13 PM
Who Wouldn't want to be in the Order of the Stick comic. Not me, for sure! I'd love to fight along side team good.:smallbiggrin:

JJ48
2009-05-12, 07:36 PM
I would be an ill-fated Chaotic Good ranger. Alas! With a WIS score such that tracking the murderous bugbear was an easy task! Though not high enough to have him realize that he should STOP tracking before the bugbear's heavily-armed friends noticed him.

Olo Demonsbane
2009-05-12, 08:39 PM
Yay, I could be a foil for V! Im a NG Elven Wizard (check my sig), who used to only uses Evocation but now thinks its stupid! It fits, it really does! :smalltongue:

FoE
2009-05-12, 10:41 PM
I'm already in Oots. :smalltongue:

mr.fizzypop
2009-05-12, 10:47 PM
I personally would not want to be in the order of the stick. I mean they're on a quest against an epic level spellcaster that's trying to free a god killing creature! They're constantly gaining enemies, evil opposites are constantly plotting against them, and they fought in the midst of a battle!(This is not to mention that I would never be able to fall asleep knowing I'm near belkar) Personally I'd be as far away from the OotS as possible.

Itous
2009-05-15, 12:11 PM
i would be a NE human sorc, i horde magic items and things i want to enchant on games like Oblivion and in D&D i even messege the giant himself about being in OOTS even if it got killed the same page, would still be cool alas no reply.

Berserk Monk
2009-05-15, 05:07 PM
To paraphrase Nale right before he left Azure city, this comic's gotten so full of characters and plot, I would get the screen time I deserve.

Lissou
2009-05-15, 06:00 PM
I think most fans, if not all, would love to appear in the strip. Can't imagine that happening, though, even in a crowd scene. It's not like we've done anything to deserve it.

If anyone was to make a cameo in a crowd, I guess it would probably be a friend of the Giant's, and if it's from the forums, then a mod would make the most sense.

There have been real people in the strip (Gygax for instance, or that cow-guy from SoD whose name currently escapes me), but in the same way there have been references to popular culture.

David Argall
2009-05-15, 08:28 PM
Well, I suppose our writer could steal an idea from http://hellsing.comicgenesis.com/d/20060609.html and the next 20-30 strips

Vemynal
2009-05-15, 10:10 PM
like others said, showing up in the comic would be cool. but why the hell would he put any of us in there, we dont know him personally and theres absolutely no reason for it

none the less I'd want to be (considering the giant likes using base classes and doesn't really like the 'fluff' of prestige classes) a goblin cleric like redcloak or Jirix ^_^

going with fluff i'd be a Human Red Dragon Disciple^^

edit- Team Evil ftw!

Axl_Rose
2009-05-15, 10:37 PM
I'd resurrect Miko.

Shadic
2009-05-15, 10:37 PM
Most people would like to be, and the chances of Rich putting in cameos of fans is neigh-zero, even if they're just in the background.

That said, my character would just be an ordinary fighter with a big sword, I think. You know, like the avatar.

DarthCyberWolf
2009-05-15, 11:09 PM
To find out what you *really* are... try this;

http://www.easydamus.com/character.html

mlsq42
2009-05-16, 05:39 AM
I'm surprised Giant hasn't done like Terry Pratchett and sold a cameo for some large sum of cash to be given to charity.

You know, auction it off at a con or on ebay, winner gets a cameo and proceeds to charity.

Rajhiim
2009-05-16, 07:48 AM
I am in every episode of the OOTS... But since I have levels in assassin and shadowdancer (ie hide in plain sight) you never see me. I faithfully serve Master Xykon in his search for a 7-11, he is quite literally dying for a cherry slurpee.