PDA

View Full Version : OMG She looks great!

Chaman
2009-05-15, 09:30 PM
I totally love Tsukiko's négligé she looks so sexy
(dude... hold on. Am I aroused by a stick figure? WTH do you think I have problems?)

Prak
2009-05-15, 09:34 PM
here ya go:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/koomori/sleepingtsukiko.png

I'll clean it up later, and maybe do another drawing.

One Skunk Todd
2009-05-15, 09:35 PM
WTH do you think I have problems?)

Depends if you're willing to fight me to the death for her. :p

Of course, she'd probably only be intetested in the loser. :)

Snake-Aes
2009-05-15, 09:36 PM
here ya go:

Nice :D

<necessary filler text>

Prak
2009-05-15, 09:37 PM
thanks snake

Silverraptor
2009-05-16, 01:03 AM
here ya go:

There's no picture...

Rinquist
2009-05-16, 01:18 AM
There's no picture...

Copy/Paste :smallsmile:

Silverraptor
2009-05-16, 01:20 AM
Copy/Paste :smallsmile:

Ahhhh...

isn't this needlessly complicated?:smallconfused:

shadzar
2009-05-16, 01:28 AM
Ahhhh...

isn't this needlessly complicated?:smallconfused:

:elan: You mean like being a fighter/mage/illusionist rather than just being a bard?

And even in the nightie she doesn't beat Haley climbing around looking for traps and having a wardrobe malfunction. :smallwink:

Silverraptor
2009-05-16, 01:48 AM
:elan: You mean like being a fighter/mage/illusionist rather than just being a bard?

And even in the nightie she doesn't beat Haley climbing around looking for traps and having a wardrobe malfunction. :smallwink:

Ya, sorta like that.

Prak
2009-05-16, 01:55 AM
There's no picture...

fixed. problem was I copied the source from the other thread, and didn't think to include img tags...

King of Nowhere
2009-05-16, 03:58 AM
Yeah, that's weird. The dress plus the doll makes the right combination of sweet and sexy that really turns me on. However, to be really attracted by her, we wold need some serious art upgrade :smallbiggrin:

Ancalagon
2009-05-16, 04:36 AM
Yeah, that's weird. The dress plus the doll makes the right combination of sweet and sexy that really turns me on. However, to be really attracted by her, we wold need some serious art upgrade :smallbiggrin:

You are way too alive for her...

Milandros
2009-05-16, 05:16 AM
Not bad for a fifty-five year old woman, eh?

Well, she might be... :) It's stick art, we're all just assuming that she's a teenaged goth girl who just happens to have loads of levels. She might be in her mid-fifties, but still dressing like a teenage tramp.

Of course, she probably isn't meant to be at all, but be careful about "OMG she's so hot", because what you're really saying is "OMG the image of a hot girl in my mind is hot" and not "OMG that stick figure is really hot". At least, I hope it is!

Yehomer
2009-05-16, 05:29 AM

Actually, OOTS characters do make a good display of age, including wrinkles, gray hair and sometimes even body language! It's unlikely that suddenly we'll see a fifty five year old women who looks young :S
She might not be a teen, but definately in her twenties, top.

Rajhiim
2009-05-16, 07:45 AM
Master Xykon allowed her to join the cause after she displayed natural uber talent, remember? Redcloak was against it but T rocks.

JJ48
2009-05-16, 07:49 AM
I like the little Xykon doll, and the two different colored slippers (to match her eyes.)

Optimystik
2009-05-16, 08:07 AM
Aside from Tsukiko's speech (very reminiscent of the young bandit sorceress in the forest), the pigtails, and the lack of wrinkles, we also have:

446: (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0446.html) She's fresh out of school, with only a two-year internship under her belt.
522: (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0522.html) Belkar finds the sight of her flying in a short skirt to be appealing.

So she seems young to me from the little we have seen.

NerfTW
2009-05-16, 09:18 AM

Well, she might be... :) It's stick art, we're all just assuming that she's a teenaged goth girl who just happens to have loads of levels. She might be in her mid-fifties, but still dressing like a teenage tramp.

Of course, she probably isn't meant to be at all, but be careful about "OMG she's so hot", because what you're really saying is "OMG the image of a hot girl in my mind is hot" and not "OMG that stick figure is really hot". At least, I hope it is!

While as noted, there are other reasons she's obviously young, but we've already seen evidence of necromancers hiding their age. Xykon used his abilities to keep himself young in SoD. remember when he lost his power, he started aging.

Optimystik
2009-05-16, 10:02 AM
While as noted, there are other reasons she's obviously young, but we've already seen evidence of necromancers hiding their age. Xykon used his abilities to keep himself young in SoD. remember when he lost his power, he started aging.

Not true, he was quite old even before Lirian's virus. In the diner when he first meets Redcloak and Right-eye, he makes a comment about his prostate being "the size of a baby's head" - an enlarged prostate is a common side-effect of aging. Furthermore, Redcloak comments that he researched lichdom in the first place because he was worried about Xykon dying of old age before the plan was complete. Check the timeline thread to get an idea of Xykon's age just prior to his lichdom; he wasn't young by any stretch of the imagination.

Weimann
2009-05-16, 11:31 AM
I can only agree. Tsukiko conjures pleasant images of halfdressed teens in my mind.

That said, given the choise of her and say, Celia... I'd take the sylph, wings down. She has a much more mature tone that I think is more attractive.

Hell, I'd probably take Jenny before Tsukiko. But Tsukiko is pretty to look at, none the less.

Stickfigures need love too.

Chronos
2009-05-16, 12:55 PM
OK, you all just keep on fighting over Tsukiko. I'll be over on the sidelines with Lien (and we'll Smite whomever's left as soon as you're done fighting).

The Dark Fiddler
2009-05-16, 06:45 PM
...Are we actually arguing what stick figures are more attractive?

Y-you're kidding, right?

(P.S. Haley and 18 Dex (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IfYouKnowWhatIMean). Make of it what you will:smallwink: (Or :smallamused: works too))

rokar4life
2009-05-16, 08:38 PM
i don't care what you say, Roy's the hottest(yeah you heard me right)

oh, and from a technical standpoint, Elan is

Lissou
2009-05-16, 09:11 PM
i don't care what you say, Roy's the hottest(yeah you heard me right)

oh, and from a technical standpoint, Elan is

You mean charisma score?
Xykon is a sorcerer. Chances are his charisma is high. On top of that, he's epic level, and might have added his extra points to Charisma (probably, really. He cares more about his spell than being wise or whatever, and he'd get bonus spells per day that way.)

So, Xykon's charisma is probably a lot higher than Elan's. Whether that means he's hot... Well I'd rather not think about it.

rokar4life
2009-05-16, 09:33 PM
well Xykons cha is most likely of the "interesting variety, while Elans in in the thexthy category #028 (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0028.html)

Querzis
2009-05-16, 10:29 PM
well Xykons cha is most likely of the "interesting variety, while Elans in in the thexthy category #028 (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0028.html)

Thats still not what charisma mean. Charisma is strength of personnality before anything else. Dont forget that you even use charisma to intimidate (in other words, to look scary). As far as I'm concerned, Xykon is the best example of charisma ever, no villain I ever saw got as much strength of personnality, persuasiveness or magnetism as him. And, while Elan use his charisma a lot better now, before he wasnt really charismatic as far as I'm concerned. Of course, its hard to be persuasive or show strength of personnality when you always act like an idiot.

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, no girl beat Haley. Especially since I picture her like that (http://inkthinker.deviantart.com/art/Haley-lineart-55265711).

rokar4life
2009-05-16, 11:25 PM
i forgot that cha worked like that, but roy is still sexy

Starscream
2009-05-16, 11:26 PM
And, while Elan use his charisma a lot better now, before he wasnt really charismatic as far as I'm concerned. Of course, its hard to be persuasive or show strength of personnality when you always act like an idiot.

Think about it this way: could anyone behave that way and still attract a girl like Haley if he didn't have strong personal magnetism?

Optimystik
2009-05-17, 01:56 AM
This is fast turning into a date thread.

I think... I might start one.

Calmness
2009-05-17, 02:17 AM
I always thought Samantha was the hottest. That high charisma sure showed in her. :smallamused:

Cracklord
2009-05-17, 02:47 AM
Thats still not what charisma mean. Charisma is strength of personnality before anything else. Dont forget that you even use charisma to intimidate (in other words, to look scary). As far as I'm concerned, Xykon is the best example of charisma ever, no villain I ever saw got as much strength of personnality, persuasiveness or magnetism as him. And, while Elan use his charisma a lot better now, before he wasnt really charismatic as far as I'm concerned. Of course, its hard to be persuasive or show strength of personnality when you always act like an idiot.

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, no girl beat Haley. Especially since I picture her like that (http://inkthinker.deviantart.com/art/Haley-lineart-55265711).

Well, in SoD Xykon used Fyron's crown to pick up girls in a bar, and Tsuiko seems to like him.
He has... Excellent bone structure.

Prak
2009-05-17, 02:54 AM
You are way too alive for her...

I would so not object to a type change... personally I really wouldn't mind a good fleshy lich variant, ghoul wouldn't be too bad... ooh deathknight! though then I might need one of her custom wondrous items...
though it'd probably never compare to the wondrous item I held in life...

we're all just assuming that she's a teenaged goth girl who just happens to have loads of levels.
Speak for yourself... I'm seeing her as a nice young twenty something like myself... been through all that stupid finding yourself crap and isn't going to wander off just because who she is changed...

Cracklord
2009-05-17, 03:07 AM
I would so not object to a type change... personally I really wouldn't mind a good fleshy lich variant, ghoul wouldn't be too bad... ooh deathknight! though then I might need one of her custom wondrous items...
though it'd probably never compare to the wondrous item I held in life...

Speak for yourself... I'm seeing her as a nice young twenty something like myself... been through all that stupid finding yourself crap and isn't going to wander off just because who she is changed...

Personally I see her as a spunky, attractive early twenties who is very stubborn about who she is and acts the way she does because it's who she is, not in an attempt to conform. Of course I could be wrong...

The Dark Fiddler
2009-05-17, 06:32 AM
This is fast turning into a date thread.

I think... I might start one.

We've got a crack pairing thread (with fanfiction), does that count? (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111631)

Berserk Monk
2009-05-17, 06:35 AM
(dude... hold on. Am I aroused by a stick figure? WTH do you think I have problems?)

Yeah, you got serious problem, but then again, we all do. Rich, bring on more fan service stick figures.

Nargrakhan
2009-05-18, 10:25 AM
NO! Tsukiko is MINE!

MINE!!!

I called first dibs: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67935

Get away from my Precious!

Volkov
2009-05-18, 10:26 AM

Yes you have problems, go get help.

Silverraptor
2009-05-18, 12:14 PM
Yes you have problems, go get help.

I have a high level cleric that can take a look at him. It's the same one that helped with freeing Rich from his kidnapper.

Volkov
2009-05-18, 01:01 PM
I have a high level cleric that can take a look at him. It's the same one that helped with freeing Rich from his kidnapper.

He could always go to a great wyrm gold dragon sacred warder of bahumat with twelve levels in said prestige class. I know a Half Celestial, Half Axiomatic Gold dragon who has reached 24 age categories, has 47 levels in cleric, ten levels in heirophant, and twenty four levels in sacred warder of bahumat, twelve levels in divine ascendant, another ten levels in master of radiance, ten more levels in sacred purifier, twenty levels in divine emissary, ten levels in agent retriever, and twenty levels in high proselytizer. His skill with divine magic actually surpasses that of pretty much every deity who has been given stats.

He is the former patron of the extremely high epic level campaign I am dming. He stopped patroning the group after the party wizard had become more and more irresponsible with his magics. Don't worry, in my campaign setting gods and creature paragons are much, much stronger than pretty much any other setting I know of. My setting's bahumat would easily beat every god given statistics in the deities and demi-gods book all at once. Although In my setting the Draconic gods are all over/uberdeities.

Snake-Aes
2009-05-18, 01:16 PM
He could always go to a great wyrm gold dragon sacred warder of bahumat with twelve levels in said prestige class. I know a Half Celestial, Half Axiomatic Gold dragon who has reached 24 age categories, has 47 levels in cleric, ten levels in heirophant, and twenty four levels in sacred warder of bahumat, twelve levels in divine ascendant, another ten levels in master of radiance, ten more levels in sacred purifier, twenty levels in divine emissary, ten levels in agent retriever, and twenty levels in high proselytizer. His skill with divine magic actually surpasses that of pretty much every deity who has been given stats.

He is the former patron of the extremely high epic level campaign I am dming. He stopped patroning the group after the party wizard had become more and more irresponsible with his magics. Don't worry, in my campaign setting gods and creature paragons are much, much stronger than pretty much any other setting I know of. My setting's bahumat would easily beat every god given statistics in the deities and demi-gods book all at once. Although In my setting the Draconic gods are all over/uberdeities.
... You have more problems than the other guy.
not that I mind Tormenta's 20 gods pantheon.

Volkov
2009-05-18, 01:27 PM
... You have more problems than the other guy.
not that I mind Tormenta's 20 gods pantheon.

I have a party of a psion, a fighter, a bard, a ranger, a cleric, a wizard, and a rogue, who all have an average level of 100 or so. I have to make extremely powerful NPC's. Especially because the bard's Cha score is so high that it's not funny, as without counting his bonuses his base CHA score is somewhere in the fourties, I should have seen the spamming of great Charisma coming. With magic it's even more ridiculous.

Snake-Aes
2009-05-18, 01:57 PM
There's a point at which it simply becomes too much of an overkill. Generally once we enter the epics, we evaluate if the campaign is epic enough. If it isn't, we simply start again, with some kind of perk.
Generally we do end our campaigns at 22 or 23... Only one reached 40. And on that one, workarounds like Wish and True ressurection weren't available. Or Teleport, at that.Though we had a "True Reincarnation". You don't want to see a fighter 7 / dervix 10 ...ferret. At least I got to annihilate a whole goblinoid encampment at once. Furry Death ended the prophecy of the immortal bugbear general that would conquer all with the power of an unified army of goblins, hobgoblins and bugbears.

This year we are doing a gestalt campaign.

Morgan Wick
2009-05-18, 03:41 PM
So, Xykon's charisma is probably a lot higher than Elan's. Whether that means he's hot... Well I'd rather not think about it.
I'm sure Tsukiko thinks he's hot...

David Argall
2009-05-18, 04:16 PM

Frankly Tsukiko looks hotter in her street clothes, and likely should not be deemed hot even then. Granted, there is the general male attitude that anything that won't/can't stop you or call down the law/wife later is hot. But I'd say that Tsukiko is a wantabe in the hots department.

Ziren
2009-05-18, 04:36 PM
Frankly Tsukiko looks hotter in her street clothes, and likely should not be deemed hot even then. Granted, there is the general male attitude that anything that won't/can't stop you or call down the law/wife later is hot. But I'd say that Tsukiko is a wantabe in the hots department.

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say. Are you stating that we (as males) feel attracted to fictional characters because they can't say "No." to us?

If so, this is definitely not true for me - I just happen to have a thing for goth girls ;)

Optimystik
2009-05-18, 04:46 PM
We've got a crack pairing thread (with fanfiction), does that count? (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111631)

I was thinking more along the lines of "which character would YOU date?" rather than the "who should date who?" in that thread.

You mean charisma score?
Xykon is a sorcerer. Chances are his charisma is high. On top of that, he's epic level, and might have added his extra points to Charisma (probably, really. He cares more about his spell than being wise or whatever, and he'd get bonus spells per day that way.)

We know he's still vain; he has his skull polished [SoD]. But remember that high charisma, particularly the unnatural levels that Xykon likely possesses, can relate more to exotic/unconventional beauty. For instance, he could have... a particularly compelling bone structure?

Milandros
2009-05-18, 07:06 PM
I have a party of a psion, a fighter, a bard, a ranger, a cleric, a wizard, and a rogue, who all have an average level of 100 or so. I have to make extremely powerful NPC's. Especially because the bard's Cha score is so high that it's not funny, as without counting his bonuses his base CHA score is somewhere in the fourties, I should have seen the spamming of great Charisma coming. With magic it's even more ridiculous.

Whilst I would never argue your right to play D&D exactly as you want, I personally feel that the D20 system is really not intended for epic levels at all, particularly epic levels in the 100s. The idea of "roll d20+374" is a bit weird - why bother rolling? It's bad enough at L20. In the high epic levels the most important things are not being the lower level in any fight (particularly not the lower level by 20 levels or so) and winning the initiative. Alternatively it turns into "who rolls a 1 and fails the save first".

There are other game systems intended for the god-killing paragons who do enough damage with a single sword blow to shatter mountain ranges or split planets. D&D / D20 works best, in my opinion, at the 7th-14th level range.

Perception can be a funny thing of course... to me, and many others, a 14th level character is described as "high level", a man who can cut his way past multiple ogres. To others he's a weedy runt who couldn't even kill *one* god, let alone an encounter with a dozen of them at once.

Finwe
2009-05-18, 07:42 PM
Depends if you're willing to fight me to the death for her. :p

Of course, she'd probably only be intetested in the loser. :)

I think the one who dies would actually win, in this case.

Arachu
2009-05-18, 09:19 PM
I think the one who dies would actually win, in this case.

Then it's decided; a fight... To the LIFE!!!

("Escape from this room, get killed, and get Raised, I guess?)