PDA

View Full Version : Help wanted I.C.

Pages : [1] 2

Froogleyboy
2009-05-17, 03:25 AM
...It is around 5 o' clock A.M. in a sub-urban area of Los Angelos. At one house (the Martina residence) two police cars sit outside and bright yellow crime scene tape is wrapped around the building. A retching noise can be heard around the side of the building. Col. Martina's corpse lies motionless on the ground. The head has been blown completely off the body and is lying ten feet away, mutilated by what seems to be buck shot.
...You arrive around 5:30 a tall chubby man in a police uniform runs to you. "Thank god you're here," He gushes "This poor bastard got his head blown off and the phones have been ringing non-stop, We have had to chase the press off several times, and the army has been asking us over and over 'who killed the colonel'. It's a mess"

Jesse Drake
2009-05-17, 05:11 PM
A tall, slim man dressed in a black leather jacket and black leather pants show up on the scene. He's wearing black sunglasses, and his short black hair is slicked back. His ears are a bit pointed, which adds to the air of strangeness that surrounds him.
Hello, I'm Special Agent Lester Rainne (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=126599), I was sent here from Washington to investigate this situation... He pulls his shades down just a bit, flashing his slightly eerie mint green eyes, then says We're taking over this investigation. Now tell me, how much do you know.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-17, 06:55 PM
...The cop frowns at you, stroking his mustache, and says "Ok, well, all we know is that there are signs of forced entry aound back and an old motercycle -"
... "It was a 1982 Shovel Head Harley Davidson." The cop was cut off by another one. This one was a skinny black man, dressed in khaki from head-to-toe. "We know that the murder weapon was a Lupera 12-guage short barrel shot gun."
... As he says this screams can be heard from inside. A towering latino man comes running from the house. He has a large taser dart sticking out of his neck and his white wife beater top is covered in blood.

Jesse Drake
2009-05-18, 05:20 PM
Lester Rainne

Lester reaches for the retractable sword at his side, then stops himself and mutters to himself Times have changed LaRainnes. He then moves his hand a bit and reaches for his gun, then moves in to see what's wrong.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-18, 08:12 PM
The rookie guy drags the man toward you "Got 'em" He says through clenched teeth "eww. . . blood." he turns around and begins to vomit.
The man glares at you "Are you gonna question? I'll answer questions just don't kill me!"

Jesse Drake
2009-05-18, 08:15 PM
Lester Rainne

Heh, why not tell me what they got you on, then we'll get into the deeper questions.

OOC: Is there a dice rolling thread. I'm gonna make an investigate check to see what's up.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-18, 08:44 PM
Strangely, he smiles at you. "I'm not gonna lie to you, I killed the man. Soon as he opened the door I put a gun in his mouth and blew his ****ing brains down the street." and at this, the rookie begins to puke again . "I know that I'll fry for it, but it'll be worth it when I am rewarded for getting rid of this man." The man begins to cough as though something is caught in his throat "May I have a glass of water?" The short fat cop shakes his head slowly, but then the tall black one hands him some Aquavina "He was getting to close. Phlag said he would destroy it all so we had to make sure he was stopped." and at this note he begins to twitch. The twitch is followed by a hacking cough, he then twitches one last time, then hits the ground.

OOC:// Yeah there is a dice rolling thread but post youre results here.

Feralgeist
2009-05-18, 09:09 PM
The reek of modern living. Opening his eyes, Kale (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=126621) awakes to find himself in a strange city, where the buildings all have glass and with great metal monsters flying past. Observing his surroundings, he notices the smell coming from the dumpster beside him.

Leaving the alleyway, Kale sees a large throng of people around a house with the words "Danger, crime scene" taped all around it.

Walking over, he sees Lester talking to the 2 policemen and decides to investigate.

"What's happened here gentlemen? Has there been an attack?"

<Missive to lester> "So many humans...what city is this?"

Hylleddin
2009-05-19, 05:09 AM
A dark haired man that came in with Rainne gives a cry of alarm. Josh Martin (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=126399) saw some nasty accidents when he was working for the hospital, but he's still not used to the violence in the cases he consults for.

Nevertheless, he immediately moves to the fallen man and attempts to revive him, or at least find out what's happened.

Jesse Drake
2009-05-19, 10:37 AM
Lester smiled... Despite the sickened man at his side, he knew that this had to be more. Every time something big happened on the mortal world, the shadowkind started gathering. "Um, officers, this is a big situation, and my friend seems to be a bit queasy. Excuse us for a moment."
Lester grabs Josh Martin and pulls him aside, towards Kale. "Ah, it's a homo psyche, a human with a bit of talent*. I was wondering who... or what grabbed my attention. You know, psychics show up and try to take police cases all the time, some are actively interested, some have been called... I judge by the tone of your message you'd be the latter, so before I let you in on my investigation, please, tell me who you are. I am Lester Rainne. This poor boy right here is Josh Martin, a local consultant I am currently 'borrowing'."

Froogleyboy
2009-05-19, 04:14 PM
a man in a peramedic jacket runs toward the man. He checks over the body and looks at you "I think he's been posioned." He calls for a small group of men which also run to the body. They carry him into the back of a paramedic vehicle and drive away , horn blaring. The cops look baffled.

Jesse Drake
2009-05-19, 04:59 PM
Lester, interupted by the paramedic, turns away. Hmm, it would seem that there are more pressing issues, but if my assumptions are correct, you're services may be required. Lester quickly heads towards the poisoned victim, and then. Hmm, Kale, can you tell what's wrong? Hold the ambulence. I'm coming with, and if possible, so are my companions.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-19, 05:39 PM
The peramedic groans and says "Fine ,come along, just don't **** with anything."

Jesse Drake
2009-05-19, 06:24 PM
Lester gives the man a wicked grin. I'm not gonna touch anything sir. I'm just an investigator. My friend here, however, is a doctor, so what do you say we let the good doctor do his thing, so we can tell the real medical professionals, he glares at the ambulance driver, pulling his shades down again and looking into his eyes, more than he's poisoned.

Hylleddin
2009-05-19, 07:36 PM
If the paramedic will let me, I try to take another look at the sick man.

(Treat Injury: roll 15 + bonus 6 = 21)

Jesse Drake
2009-05-19, 07:43 PM
Lester smiles and nods at Mr. Martin. Then he looks at the psychic. Hello friend. My name is Lester, and I've lived in this... county, a long time, and I haven't seen you around at all. This here's Josh Martin, he's a bit busy right now, but he's a scholar in the field of... Cultural Studies.

Feralgeist
2009-05-19, 08:21 PM
"How rude of me. My name is Kale, and i am new to this county, as you say. The lads' down at........well, down south sent me to aid you in your investigation, any way i can."

<I am a formidable warrior, I will avenge this death.> "My services are yours, of course."
<if you help me return to the shadow.>

"I'm afraid you may be overestimating my uh, 'talents', but i am very helpful in other ways. Come, let us ride in this...'ahmbuelants' beast, and see if we can get some answers out of this man."

Jesse Drake
2009-05-19, 08:43 PM
Indeed, I shall do my best to help you Kale. But as for now, I am going to admit something myself. For the first few years of my life, I was very weak. Even now, I am lacking the muscle to do many menial tasks, but it doesn't hinder me. I've grewn to love it here... In L.A.. He gives a smirking smile and looks over at Josh.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-19, 08:52 PM
The cops shrug "Less work for us" The medics agree and they all drive off. The sun has beaked over the ocean and is shining
"This is just how Phlag said it would be. Goin' off to see the wizard in the castle in the sky" says the man as he begins to rock back and forth and twitch in a spasm like manner.

Jesse Drake
2009-05-19, 08:59 PM
Lester grabbed the man and attempted to help him get stable. Calm down, and tell me what's that about a castle in the sky? And who's this wizard your talking about.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-19, 09:12 PM
He glares at you for a moment "As if you didn't know" He chuckles "Its in the book." He begins to tremble as he face plants the ground, a puddle of vomit slowly forming around his head.

Jesse Drake
2009-05-20, 08:11 PM
Lester frowns a bit... If only he remembered the book which he spoke of. The years he spent on earth were very lax, he'd spend entire decades in rest, and in that time he's forgotten alot. Any ideas what he's talking about?

Froogleyboy
2009-05-21, 03:44 PM
On closer inspection you notice that the man has two tattoos on his arm. One is a japenese symbol and the other ,what apears to be a biohazard with a gear in the middle. You hear a small groan as the bubble from the vomit stop.

Jesse Drake
2009-05-21, 05:49 PM
Hmm, let's see if we can't make sense out of these symbols... Lester pulls out a small cellphone, and started snapping a few pictures of the symbols, and started to muse to himself. Investigate (26)

Froogleyboy
2009-05-21, 06:12 PM
OOC:// Are you googling them or asking ppl about them or what? You might be thinking of a knowledge check.

Jesse Drake
2009-05-21, 06:19 PM
Lester gets on the phone and immediatly calls the boys in the office... a halfling, an immortal human, and a goblin, all very smart and keen, they are his go to guys. (Think the lone gunmen from X-Files.) He calls around, googles a bit to get stuff right for himself, but it's an all around clue finding process.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-21, 06:55 PM
You find out the symbol is the symbol for the 'Biotech' company. On further research you learn that 'Biotech' sells the latest technology, and equipment.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-21, 08:03 PM
From several reliable translation services you discover that the Kanji means "John Westonson"

Jesse Drake
2009-05-21, 08:14 PM
Hmmm, it seems we may have a few leads... Seems this man was John Westonson, and he worked for BioTech in some way... Lets go.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-21, 08:36 PM
The nearest biotech is 5 miles from here and no one has a car

Jesse Drake
2009-05-21, 09:08 PM
Hmmm, the old world. Lester mutters to himself. He remembers hit like it was yesterday. He only saw the shadow realm for the first five years of his life, but his parents had lived there over two centuries, and they were walking that whole time. It was the only way to get where you needed. For that, Lester himself has been traveling many roads, and whenever he feels like he needs to reflect, he walks. Well, it's five miles to the nearest BioTech, and we need to get there, so unless anyone has a better idea, I suggest we start moving, so we can see the people before sundown, maybe.

Feralgeist
2009-05-22, 07:56 PM
"very well, i am ready to depart when required." Kale replies, standing quickly, one hand sliding down to keep his sword sheathed. "Shall we run? Or perhaps i can tame one of those metal beasts..." he says, a glint in his eye as his fist tightens on the handle, anticipating the cars' mighty roar as his brain ticks over about how to defeat one.

Jesse Drake
2009-05-22, 09:02 PM
Lester smiles. I remember when I was young, there was a thing called a train, and it was as mighty as the strongest red dragons. I tried to aim what the humans called a rifle at the "beast", yet the thing was to massive. I soon discovered that they were more like constructs, and had no will of their own. I suppose what I'm saying would be not to tame the beast, but befriend the driver.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-23, 01:49 AM
Time warp! OK as you walk down the street you notice many people but no one of importance. The street ends at a small strip mall. You see several good looking stores including a "Dollar General" , "Radio Shack" , a small restraunt called "Cluckin'" and a small "Biotech" store.

Jesse Drake
2009-05-23, 02:20 PM
Lester smiles. The young psychic Kale must've never enjoyed Cluckin Chicken. Well, it's been a few hours since they started walking, and they could all enjoy a good meal. He pulls out a wad of cash (he still hasn't grasped the concept of "credit") and buys a big bucket of chicken, a large gallon of lemonade, and fries, a big order of bacon cheddar fries. The simplest actions performed here are much more strenous on our Shadow bodies, and what that means, Kale, is we gotta eat often, lest you want to end up dead in a ditch somewhere.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-23, 03:33 PM
Through the window you notice the man in the "Cluckin' Chicken" suit giving you a strange look as if he is confused. A black sedan drives by slowly as if you are of interest , and more people begin to gawk at you from the streets.

Jesse Drake
2009-05-23, 03:42 PM
Hmm, you'd think a small place like this would welcome whatever business they could take. Lester smiles. Are the biscuits fresh? I'll take ten if they are, only six if they aren't... Lessee, do you guys have gravy? I'll take a tubs of that, and some potatoes too, well, duh, of course... Hmm, it seems people do have a problem here. Oh well, so, just a question, has anyone by the name of John Westonson... I'm here on a Federal Investigation. Any and all help would be appreciated. Oh, and are the cheesesticks here the real cheese in breading or those crappy sticks sprinkled with cheese... Oh well, I'll take an order of them too. The very thin elf's mouth watered as he imagined the great food ahead of him, and his mind raced as he pondered BioTech's part in this. No one ever suffered eating while working.

OOC: Assuming no one stops him, Lester will walk to BioTech smashing as much chicken and food as he can on the way.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-23, 04:12 PM
The guy at the counter looks around 15. He ponders this "The biscuits are not fresh and the cheese sticks are made of lactose-free cheese ."
As you enter Biotech , a small man with wire-rimmed glasses glares at you "And what do you want?"

Jesse Drake
2009-05-23, 04:20 PM
Mmm, freshness be damned, Cluckin's ****in good. I'd like to inquire about your employees, and exactly what kind of job your running here. Lester wipes his greasy hands on the inside of his jacket and then fumbles for his wallet. I'm special agent Lester Rainne, oh here it is,Lester flashes his badge Okay, well, if you don't mind, this might take a moment.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-23, 05:13 PM
He glares at you "We sell technology. The latest stuff. We got the little stuff like HD laptops and the big stuff like vehicles." as he says this his eyes get wider "Wait. Who are you askin' about?" A bead of sweat rolls down his fore head and he quickly brushes it away

Jesse Drake
2009-05-23, 06:08 PM
John Westonson, Lester pauses then glares at the man. It seems he was taken into custody this morning, and, well, we would like to know what John's work included...

Froogleyboy
2009-05-23, 06:17 PM
"John . . ." he fiddles with a glowing purple ring. "John was a . . . . well , he was just a worker. He did the basic stuff , you know , taking inventory , minding the shop , etc. "

Jesse Drake
2009-05-23, 06:24 PM
Lester smiles, then eyes the ring. Hmm, so a basic worker huh? I find it really hard to believe a basic worker is so gung ho that he gets his job's sybol tatooed on his arm, or are all your top executives marked as well. How bout the delivery boy eh? Does he wear your colors?

Froogleyboy
2009-05-23, 06:36 PM
"Well" the man starts "all of our workers get tats" He pulls back his sleeve to reveal an identical tattoo. "Now if that's all . . " the man never finished the sentence. His eyes widen and his pupils dilate , he begins to cough uncontrollably "Water." He gasp grabbing at something under the counter, slowly sliding down "Get me some water!" he manages to cough out

Jesse Drake
2009-05-23, 06:48 PM
Quick, get him some water, Lester frantically looks around for any sign of some one close by who might be doing that.

OOC: Wow, such a hard time trying to roll right, and I got a 6 for my search.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-23, 07:14 PM
under the counter the man finds some bottled water and begins to chug it. He drops the bottle and he begins to vomit , tears roll from his eyes. He once again begins to shuffle under the counter aimlessly and he pulls a small auto-loader and points it at Lester he begins to pull the trigger. with one loud bang he drops the gun and hits the ground. The bullet hits you in the shoulder, and blood seeps from the wound

OOC:// you take 6 damage

Hylleddin
2009-05-24, 01:13 AM
Martin looks for some medical supplies in the guard's desk. If he finds them, he tries to fix Rainne's wound (restore hitpoints). Looks like those tattoos aren't very healthy. I wonder if that sickness is a result of telling others about them. You'd think whoever tattooed him would tell him not to discuss it if that was the case. Or, maybe I'm just jumping to conclusions.

OOC:
Search check result: 24

Treat Injury results (if supplies found): 13
If treat injury is successful, 2 hp healed.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-24, 02:03 AM
you find a lazer burning device that looks as if you could men the flesh with. I'll let you heal him with it. Ok Lester you are healed, a little bit.

Jesse Drake
2009-05-24, 02:28 PM
Lester

Heh, that smarts Lester makes a pulls out his pistol, then fires it at the man, still a bit limp from before. Attack roll (shudders) 8, then to damage, 6

Froogleyboy
2009-05-24, 03:02 PM
The bullet flys, hitting the corpse. The back door flys open and a slender man runs through waving an AK at you. "What the hell is going on in here?!?" He screams at you.

Jesse Drake
2009-05-24, 03:07 PM
Put down your gun, you don't want more bad news for this company. I'm Lester Rainne, FBI, and I'm here on a federal investigation. This man shot me, damnit, and I don't like being shot. Now, if you don't want to end up like him, I suggest you lower your gun.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-24, 04:31 PM
The man drops his aim "FBI? Didn't know they let illegal immigrants in the FBI. Well, I guess that's if people from Shadow are considered immigrants." He smiles and brushes the long blond hair behind his ears to reveal that are long and pointed.

Jesse Drake
2009-05-24, 04:36 PM
I've lived here over a hundred years, and I've married in, once or twice. I've become naturalized, and anyways, they I'm sure your more than aware that even the government needs to break a few laws to be effective, or do you not remember Watergate? It's only when someone needs to be a snitch that troubles arise. Lester looks at the hole in his suit, then frowns. Lowering his gun, Anyways, who are you and what functions do you perform? Are you gonna be of assistance... Lester looks down at the dead man, Or are you gonna be of trouble.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-24, 05:32 PM
The man clicks the safety and glares at you angrily "First, you come into my shop and shoot up the staff. Then, you start demanding me to help you. I think I should kill your ass." He then glances to the body and notices the vomit. He mutters "the poison." in a low voice, almost a whisper "I thought we had more time."

Jesse Drake
2009-05-24, 05:54 PM
Lester sighs a stressed sound, then says Yeah, I may have been a bit trigger happy, as he had already fallen when I shot him. Either way, I must know what this poison you speak of is, and why your employees seem to be suffering from it. John Westonson, you know him I presume, admitted that he killed a very important man, and if I don't get answers, and trust me, the Bureau knows I'm here, you may lose more than a few employees.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-24, 06:27 PM
He glares at you again "I don't have to tell you. Phlag told us cops would be snooping. We've dealt with the FBI before. There nothin'"

Jesse Drake
2009-05-24, 06:47 PM
I should bust his sorry butt right now. I can tell when someones lying to me, proof or no proof. Then aloud, Well then, we'll just call the coroners to take the body and be one our way then, shan't we? Lester gives a big smile and pulls out his phone, calling the criminal investigative squad.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-24, 07:01 PM
He returns the smile and begins to growl out a series of numbers to fast to catch, you here a loud buzzing noise from your cell phone as it shuts off. He blinks quickly and you notice a constant flash coming from the ring on his finger. He begins to cough but he pulls a small bottle of pills from his pocket and takes one. He slides to the ground and passes out on the floor.

Jesse Drake
2009-05-24, 07:18 PM
Gah, this is useless... Come on, we'll have to use a pay-phone. Damnit, this is ridiculous. Lester reaches in his pocket, pulls out a pair of rubber gloves and a few zip-lock bags, then bends down and grabs the rings off of the mens fingers, then snatches the pill bottle. He places the pill bottle in the bag, then one of the rings in another, then before placing the second ring in a bag, he studies the ring for a bit.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-24, 08:17 PM
As you lift the ring of the unconscious man's finger it turns grey and it stops glowing. This has already happened to the dead man. The rings appear to be a form of mood ring. The man groans and turns on his side "Give me my **** you conformist." he groans

Feralgeist
2009-05-24, 08:26 PM
"this seems to be one easy battle." Kale says, leaning on the wall and picking his nails.

"Everybody keeps dying on us. Seems to me, all we have to do is keep following the trail and whoever's doing this will just wait for us and kill themselves at our feet. Next time i say we go interrogation style, pin 'em down before they can swallow any pills."

Froogleyboy
2009-05-24, 08:55 PM
The man prop himself up on his elbows "Oh yeah that'll be helpful" he says "except for the fact that I'd be dead if I didn't take the pills. But if you feel that youre plan will helpful go ahead"

Jesse Drake
2009-05-24, 11:29 PM
Come on then, Kale, strong arm this man into giving us some answers. Your an honorary agent today. Let's see what this man knows. And he can have his ring, but I'm gonna hold onto this one.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-24, 11:33 PM
he lays down and stares at the ceiling. "Hmm . . . when you said 'agent' I thought you were with the big dog's but no youre with the FBI." He begins to laugh "Whats the worst they can do? Prison? I wouldn't mind. Death? I voluntarily took poison, death doesn't scare me."

Jesse Drake
2009-05-24, 11:54 PM
Lester smiles. Then I assume your not too familiar with how things work. See, I work for a special branch of the Bureau, S.7, and some of the people working there are litterally big dogs. (OOC, Gnolls) Now, where we'll take you they'd be more than happy to lock you up and test on you for the rest of your really long life.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-25, 12:06 AM
"I don't think you realise" the man starts "that you are standing in a very bad place right now." everyone roll me a listen check and a will save :belkar:

Jesse Drake
2009-05-25, 12:28 AM
Lester frowns. This can't be good. Will Save 14 Listen Check 17

Froogleyboy
2009-05-25, 12:59 AM
You feel a sharp pain at the base of your skull. Thoughts flash through your mind ,thoughts you would never think, you envision yourself tied to a chair with your chest split open. You imagine yourself hooked up to strange machines ,head shaved and strange symbols carved into you, everything begins to blur together. Colors begin to spin around you (yes colors) in a psychadelic manner. Then in one moment everything is black and you cant see a thing. Also you cannot hear anything except your thoughts (which are normal again) but you can still feel around.

Jesse Drake
2009-05-25, 02:26 PM
Whew, this isn't good. Oh man, oh man... He shoves his gun in his holster and pulls out an empty straight handle, and a blade springs out in 4 seperate parts, then tightening in a flash. Kale, Mr. Martin, get back if you can hear me. Lester bounds forward and keeps his blade up, for defensive purposes.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-25, 03:50 PM
roll me a balance check

Jesse Drake
2009-05-25, 04:08 PM
Lester clings to his sword and tries to walk despite being blind and deaf. And there's no miracle worker about. Balance Check 13

Froogleyboy
2009-05-25, 07:14 PM
you manage to stay stable but when the prop onto your sword it seems to sink down a couple inches which may suggest your not where you were.

Jesse Drake
2009-05-25, 08:28 PM
Lester frowns in great dissapointment. Where the Shadow am I?

Froogleyboy
2009-05-26, 03:45 PM
Your ears pop and your vision returns. You notice you are tied to a small chair , the room smells like mothballs

Jesse Drake
2009-05-26, 04:34 PM
Damn, this bites the proverbial big one. Lester searches the room to see anyone in the room and to see if there are air vents, windows, where the doors are and any other means of escape or that might suggest where he is. Search 21

Froogleyboy
2009-05-26, 06:31 PM
You can't your tied up.

Feralgeist
2009-05-26, 06:39 PM
[roll0] Will Save
[roll1] Listen check

Kale shifts to his strange fighting stance and draws his katana and dagger, letting out a growl

Jesse Drake
2009-05-26, 08:10 PM
OOC: Am I blindfolded or is anything within sight/ neck reach?

Lester tries to escape, but it's harder than he remembers. That food must have bogged him down pretty bad. Escape Artist 9

Froogleyboy
2009-05-26, 08:30 PM
Ok you are both in the same room. The wall paper is white with old blood stains adorning it. There is a tall lamp hanging from the cieling but that is all that is in reach. on the other side of the room there are several (5) shotguns hanging from a rack. There is a tall metal door close to the rack which swings open and the tall elven man from before walks in (with a skip in his step)
"So," he starts "You thought you could walce in here and get trigger happy without anyone stopping you?" He slaps Lester and begins to yell in elven.

What he says: "You treacherous little snake! You might as well be a drow if you're going to stand between elves in the homeland coming here!"

Jesse Drake
2009-05-27, 10:07 AM
Elves from the shadow coming here?!? For a long moment Lester says nothing. Then he slowly looks up. How many? How many are coming here? And what are you doing with the humans.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-27, 05:00 PM
"Why,prey tell, would I tell you" The man asks. He pulls an elven coin from his pocket and begins to flip it between his fingers. He then sweeps over towards the shotguns and pulls one down. "Now, let us -" He was cut off ny the door swinging open and smashing against the wall.
A young elven woman walks into the room. She is wearing a grey T-shirt with the words "Stupid, Pointless, Annoying, Messages" wrote on it. Her cut off jeans come to her hips and her long ears are adorned by diamond ear rings. "Dad," She starts "Will you please tell me whats going on?"

Jesse Drake
2009-05-27, 05:03 PM
Lester stares at the elven girl for a moment. Ha, it seems your daughter lover earth as much as I do. Probably really hate it after your plan goes through.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-27, 05:29 PM
She turns her head slowly toward you "Why hello there" She approaches you slowly. "Why would you tie these two men up? What have they done?"
The man frowns "They . . . They killed Jason."
The woman chukles and mutters something about deserving it. She then says "Hi! My name is Zi." extending a hand.

Jesse Drake
2009-05-27, 06:30 PM
Lester grins. Hey Zi... do you suppose you could help me out... and I should add, he shot me first. Lester smiled... if this guy was cold, he'd kill him regardless of his daughter being there or not... but how cold could a guy who's daughter freely busts into his "business room be.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-27, 06:49 PM
She draws a butterfly knife and cuts the ropes on Kale's wrist first then moves on to Lester's. As she finishes Lester's bindings she gives him a wink.
"But . . . They were my prisoners." Says the man
Zi winks and says "Now they're mine" She then does her impersonation of a purr and begins to drag you out of the room.
"Ziriel I don't want you talking like . . . Aww whats the point"

Jesse Drake
2009-05-27, 07:04 PM
Lester, in a truly human move, gives a triumphant raspberry... But ponders if the fate at hand may be far more... Well, I'll certainly see you again sometime. Lester stares down his old captor while he's pulled away.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-27, 07:18 PM
Zi pulls you up a small flight of stairs (Proving that you are no longer in the store) and and towards a black door. She swings open the door. and pushes you threw it. "This is my room!" She says in a perky voice. The room you enter is painted black. There is a large king sized bed in one corner coverd in black silk. On top of the bed are 2things. A bright pink bear and a laptop.

Jesse Drake
2009-05-27, 07:23 PM
Heh heh, uh, I must ask, aside from your room, where are we... I was just at your father's shop, ON AN IMPORTANT MISSION, when I was dazed, blinded, and deafened... Lester feels around for his gear. I've actually got to report in before it's assumed I'm dead.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-28, 11:13 AM
She smiles and says "Why do you have to go, why can't you just stay here?"

Jesse Drake
2009-05-28, 11:18 AM
Lester sighs. I'm an officer of the United States government, and my job may very well effect the balance of this world, though that's just speculation, I don't speculate without good reason... Well you look like you've grown to enjoy humans, surely you must want your father... Well, given todays events, I'm gonna assume he's not too important, but whoever controls him's plans, to go through. I'm sure you must've overheard something that could be of use.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-28, 07:14 PM
Zi smiles at you and rubs your arm and says "I might know something . . ."

Jesse Drake
2009-05-28, 08:19 PM
Lester smiles. Well, then we best be finding our way back... there were three of us, and we must get back to HQ.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-29, 01:25 PM
Zi jumps up and embraces you "Please don't leave, I've never met another elf except my father! Please stay!" She begins to sob on your shouldar

Jesse Drake
2009-05-29, 02:47 PM
Lester thinks for a minute, Well, you could still be of use to us. Why don't you come with and tell us all that you know about your father's business, and you'll meet more than elves.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-29, 04:10 PM
Zi jumps up and down "OK!"

Jesse Drake
2009-05-29, 06:16 PM
Lester smiles. Now where is a phone I can use?

Froogleyboy
2009-05-29, 11:38 PM
She reaches into her bra and pulls out a pink Razor phone. She hands it to you and blushes.

Jesse Drake
2009-05-29, 11:45 PM
Heh heh, thanks. Lester dials for his people, chats for a moment, then pauses. Xi, uh, where exactly are we?

Froogleyboy
2009-05-30, 12:30 AM
"We are in New york city, silly" She says with smile.

Jesse Drake
2009-05-30, 12:44 AM
Nooo! This isn't good, what day is it? Okay, calm down Lester. He reports his where abouts. Lets go outside and wait.

OOC: And what day was it?

Froogleyboy
2009-05-30, 12:47 AM
OOC:// a week since you started

Jesse Drake
2009-05-30, 12:53 AM
DAMNIT! Oh, oh no, this isn't good. Okay, come on, we're going Xi. Lester hastilly exits the room, Shadow, where's my friends!!! $#!T, what the Shadow else could go wrong.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-30, 01:15 AM
You hear the sound of glass shattering.A rock smashes through Zi's window and hits her in the skull. As she tumbles toward the ground she whispers "Oh sh!t this is cliche."

Jesse Drake
2009-05-30, 01:22 AM
Lester lunges for Zi and tries to help her out. Come on, we've got to get the Shadow out of here.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-30, 01:42 AM
Tied to the rock is a note which says simply "Elves get out"

Jesse Drake
2009-05-30, 01:46 AM
That's our cue. Come on Zi, let's go... go go go go go! Lester stomps his foot at the elven maid. Come on, where're my friends?

Froogleyboy
2009-05-30, 11:00 AM
Zi groans and says "Well . . . one is in the basement and the other is in cali."

Jesse Drake
2009-05-30, 02:49 PM
What!!! Fine, let's go.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-30, 03:02 PM
Zi jumps up and mutters "Those damn midgets!" She smile and says "We can take my car."

Jesse Drake
2009-05-30, 03:04 PM
Lester gets in. You drive, I don't know where exactly I am.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-30, 03:54 PM
You enter a bright pink Cadillac(sp?) and Zi gives you a flirty look. She adjusts her mirror and speeds off. "You know," she starts "Since the only other elves are you and my father, Me and you might need to continue the species.''

Jesse Drake
2009-05-30, 05:16 PM
Its a possibility. But our fling will only last a decade or so, you'll move on. I prefer humans anyways.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-30, 05:54 PM
She lowers her head and squeaks out an "OK" Her long hair covers her face and she sharply swerves to the left

Jesse Drake
2009-05-30, 08:40 PM
Lester feels a bit bad, but she came off a bit insane, though he'd never say it. Hey, what do you say we pick up a New York Deep Dish Pizza on the way.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-30, 11:17 PM
Zi raises her head ,sniffling, and says "I know a good place." She perks up a bit and says "I bet you've never had a real new york deep dish. You've probably only had that imitation sh!t"

Jesse Drake
2009-05-30, 11:30 PM
Well then, lets go. I'm starved. I haven't eaten in like a week. Lester smiles a dark smile and looks out the window. Then it hits him. Zi, I really need to know anything you might know about your father's plans. I'm sure whatever it is, it's gonna be bad for our world.

Froogleyboy
2009-05-31, 12:26 AM
Zi frowns "Oh," she starts "That's why you wanted to talk to me? Well, I don't know. All I know is he is getting really mad at these midgets next door. They keep trying to mess with his projects. He tells me I shouldn't call them midgets, I should call them dwarves but I don't care." A smile slowly slides across her face "You know, It'll take a few days to get to cali. It'll just be me and you. Alone. Together."

Froogleyboy
2009-06-02, 06:42 PM
Why is no one posting?

Jesse Drake
2009-06-06, 12:20 AM
OOC I'm back, after pc troubles. Okay, well, Lester just smiles and nods, deciding it's probably best to keep Zi happy.

Jesse Drake
2009-06-06, 09:47 PM
Hmm, Lester rubs his chin. So what training do you have? Can you fire a gun? Or are you stealthy lil' one?

Froogleyboy
2009-06-06, 11:27 PM
"I . . . I do computers" Zi says as she takes a turn and park in front of a place called "Toni's Pizza" She takes off her seat belt and says "We can get some pizza, or we could stay in the car."

Jesse Drake
2009-06-07, 12:38 AM
Lester smiles. Let's get a 'za, then a hotel room. There's no point in driving all night... though I don't sleep anyways.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-07, 04:51 PM
Zi smiles and flooors the gas "Technicly, we trance."

Jesse Drake
2009-06-07, 05:23 PM
Lester just smiles and nods. Elves tended to be a bit difficult, if he remembered correctly, which he did. That seemed to be the problem. Remembering all too much about people you've known for a really, really long time, things get rough.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-08, 07:22 PM
Zi turns around another bend and turns on the radio. "God, I hate the news''

Jesse Drake
2009-06-09, 09:40 AM
Lester smiles once more. The news... I remember every new cast I've heard in my entire life. When radio became a public thing, people went gaga over it. Then TV came out and WHAM!, just like that everyone had one.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-09, 03:23 PM
Roll me a spot check please

Jesse Drake
2009-06-09, 05:06 PM
Lester's a bit preoccupied, and he only gets 11 on his Spot.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-10, 02:48 AM
Zi lets out a long yawn and a large bang could be heard through out the town. Zi begins to scream uncontroablly (sp?) "Oh my god!" she screams. The windshield is splattered with blood and Zi seems to have a large wound in her shoulder.

Jesse Drake
2009-06-10, 04:25 PM
Damn, Zi, are you okay? Lester rushes out of the car and attempts to look for whoever done that. Search 9 (whoo, that's helpful.)

Froogleyboy
2009-06-10, 05:56 PM
(OOC:// Um... why are you looking on the gound for a gunman. I think you mean spot)

Zi burst into tears and reaches for your arm. The wound is large and the blood is all over the seat. "Please Lester, Help me!"

Jesse Drake
2009-06-10, 10:11 PM
Come on Zi, let's go.
Spot 22
Lester takes Zi and tries to get out of the car, and move her into a building or somewhere safe.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-10, 11:57 PM
You notice a small figure dart out of sight. Zi attempts to smile and slings her arms around you. "Ohh..." she starts "Youre strong."

Jesse Drake
2009-06-11, 01:08 AM
Strong enough, but let's see how fast I can go. He calls for help, and asks anyone please watch her for a moment. Then he draws his gun and runs as fast as he can towards whoever did this.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-11, 01:19 PM
Two men run toward Zi both yelling "I'll watch her!"
As you run you hear a loud bang and the fire hydrent beside you explodes. You notice a dark figure sitting atop of "Toni's Pizza" wielding a large sniper rifle

Jesse Drake
2009-06-11, 04:57 PM
Lester peers on top of the building, and bites his tongue aiming, hoping he's got what it takes. Perish fool. He fires a shot, (14) and for (8) damage.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-11, 07:19 PM
You see blood splatter from a wound in his throat, he goes into the last spasms of life, and he drops his gun.

Roll me spot and listen

Jesse Drake
2009-06-11, 07:43 PM
Hmm, that's only a 13 Spot and 12 Listen. Lester grins as his shot drops a foe. Zi! He turns to see if she's okay.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-11, 08:35 PM
You hear her scream, and see the two guys attempting to pull her into a luxurious red camero . "What part of no don't you understand?" She yells
"the N" the large one says mockingly

Jesse Drake
2009-06-11, 08:43 PM
O, replies Lester, taking a shot at the foe's car tire. 19 to hit 9 damage.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-11, 08:51 PM
(OOC:// That was pimp! Roleplaying XP coming at you)
The tire explodes with a loud POP shooing straight through the tire and destroying the rims. The men run off screaming "Damn! He's got a gun!"
Zi grabs at her wound and hits the ground.

Jesse Drake
2009-06-11, 09:02 PM
Lester holds his gun to the thug who gave the smart a$$ comment, a 15 for 8 damage, but holding it, ready to shoot. Back away, I've got you in my cross-hairs bud, so if you don't listen, I will let go. Now, Why'd you grab her? Who sent you.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-11, 09:22 PM
"No one sent us.Its just well . . . Look at he! She's hot!" He says "Please don't kill me. And besides, You've got more important things to deal with"
He points towards Zi who is now lying in a puddle of her own blood.

Jesse Drake
2009-06-12, 12:57 AM
Lester fires the shot into another tire, then points the gun at the man again. Where's the nearest hospital? As soon as he gets an answer, he takes Zi to her car and drives off.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-12, 07:43 AM
"Go down fifth.m Can't miss it."

Jesse Drake
2009-06-12, 07:51 AM
Lester barely smiles as he takes off with Zi. He heads there with a purpose, and barges in carrying her, asking for immediate help.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-13, 02:57 PM
The lady at the front desk frowns "Sir, you're going to have to fill this out." She shoves a three inch stack of papers at you. "Once you fill those out, I'll need you to wait for lunch to be over. Thank you."

Jesse Drake
2009-06-14, 08:59 AM
We don't have the time, if she's not taken care of soon... Lester contemplates telling a lie, but realizes it might make more trouble. He starts muttering, and barks out Someone has to fix her or she'll die. This is an FBI issue. He flashes his badge. She's a witness to a major crime that could cause thousands of illegal aliens to cross our borders. He says that hoping that there's a grain of sympathy in her, as opposed to his lie, which would have been 'She'll explode if I don't save her'

Froogleyboy
2009-06-14, 08:08 PM
A man walks in wielding a sandwhich. He glances to the receptionist "Ok Patty, I'm ready for the people." His eyes dart toward Zi and he thrust his sandwhich towards her "Bring her in" He leans in towards the nurse and asks "Will her insurance clear" and she shrugs.

Jesse Drake
2009-06-14, 08:20 PM
You know, I'd hate for the boys at the bureau would sure appreciate to hear about the manner in which things are dealt with around here... As he says that he points to a small bit of food that flung onto Zi's body during his sandwich brandishing.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-15, 12:46 PM
"Now don't do that" he starts "Bring your . . . ladyfriend back here" He motions towards the back door

Jesse Drake
2009-06-15, 12:54 PM
Lester obliges and takes her back. Then he sighs a sigh of relief.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-16, 08:24 AM
The man frowns neversouly and walks you into a small room. He then eats his sandwhich and says "Ok, what seems to be the problem?"

Jesse Drake
2009-06-16, 08:27 AM
Lester looks at him and snatches up his sandwich. Come on man, do your job. She was shot, and it seems pretty bad. Fix her up, lest you want want this to be an issue.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-16, 11:34 AM
"Fine" He says with a grumble. He whistles and two men rush in. "Take this woman to the O.R." they then rush off, carrying Zi,

Jesse Drake
2009-06-16, 11:47 AM
Lester sighs. He didn't remember humans being this inefficient. Then again, his current company kept consisted of pencil pushing bureaucrats and tons of red tape. He was surprised, for he hasn't seen the real world for what it was in a while. Even Zi seemed like a whole different creature than Lester was used to. He threw the sandwich away, and began to think about the old days. Ballroom dancing, high society events, politicians who actually cared.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-16, 12:47 PM
(OOC:// damn you are piling up roleplaying experiance)

The doctor reaches in his pocket and draws a cigarete(sp?) and Zippo brand lighter. "Wana light?" he asks

Jesse Drake
2009-06-16, 04:35 PM
Lester frowns. He honestly can't believe how things are going. No thank you. I haven't smoked since 1880., he says, laughing in a sort of think I'm joking way.
[ooc, while Lester's annoyed, I think you've got a pretty accurate description of the 'system' and how things are done.]

Froogleyboy
2009-06-17, 10:37 AM
"Um . . . " He stares at you nervously.

Jesse Drake
2009-06-17, 10:41 AM
Go away, unless you have pure tobacco and a pipe. Lester flashes his bright green eyes over the edge of his glasses.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-17, 07:34 PM
The doctor glares at you but turns to leave when the door swings open. A man walks in and frowns "Sir,I need to speak with you." He pulls you away from the doctor and says "Youre . . . lady friend might not make it. She has lost alot of blood and seems to have a fractured skull. She's awake if you wana speak with her."

Jesse Drake
2009-06-17, 08:51 PM
Lester nods, and follows the man... Once inside, Lester looked at Zi. You're time is coming nearer, and I fear it may be my fault in part. I should not have let you come with. It's not right... But I need to know. What's your fathers name, and if you know, who does he work for.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-18, 11:01 AM
Zi looks up at you "My fathers name is Verix. He works for a guy named. . . Damn what was it . . . . Serrai,I think." She reaches out and grabs you.Roll grapple if you resist.

Jesse Drake
2009-06-18, 11:11 AM
Lester let's her grab him. He feels bad, as if he's a jinx or something.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-18, 12:14 PM
She leans in and kisses you lightly on the cheek. "Goodbye Lester," she starts, "You will always be in my heart." Her eyes slowly close as she says this. You now know who is behind the murder. You have a job to do.

(OOC:// Level up.)

Jesse Drake
2009-06-18, 12:48 PM
[ooc: Sweet! Victory, level up dance.]

It's time to find this Serrai and deal with him... Permanently.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-18, 01:47 PM
(OOC:// KK wana skip ahead?)

Jesse Drake
2009-06-18, 04:27 PM
[ooc: fast forward.]

Froogleyboy
2009-06-18, 05:50 PM
(OOC:// kk, tell me if this seems off.)
You are on the open highway. Headed god-only-knows where. You need to find this guy, but you have no idea where the HQ for BioTech is.

(ooc:// if this is going kinda slow, its cuz we just finished a story ark . . . kinda)

Jesse Drake
2009-06-18, 08:58 PM
Hmm, this blows. I'm on my own again and now I've got to bust some punk who hurt this poor girl. Now, where can I go. I'll call the boys. After a moment, he calls his crew and asks them to look up Serrai.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-18, 09:27 PM
The man on the phone says "Ok, He's a Gnome. Came here 'bout thirty years ago. Used to be in the anti-elf movement. Ooh, you might find this interesting, he currently lives in austin texas." He pauses and you hear a slurping noise from he other end. "Thats all I got, any help?"

Jesse Drake
2009-06-18, 10:37 PM
Tons, he says in a sarcastic tone. I'm headed there now. There's no chance any of you squints want some action and are gonna meet me there... I'm in New York... I can stop by Washington (DC) and pick you up. What says you lazy sons of b***es.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-18, 10:55 PM
"Aight, sounds cool. I'll be waiting." You hear a click and the dial tone.

(OOC:// since you already had contacts before the game started. I'm gonna need some info on them.)

Froogleyboy
2009-06-19, 11:34 PM
You pull in to the office, where Dillon is waiting. His fierce green eyes stare at you intensly, but as you come further in to view he perks up "Hi boss!"

Jesse Drake
2009-06-20, 09:08 AM
Hey, Dillon, how are you today. Ready to see the world? Lester stares in his eyes for a moment. They were creepy, but familiar.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-20, 12:47 PM
"Oh, I am so ready." He slides in and says "Turn on some music"

Jesse Drake
2009-06-20, 12:53 PM
Lester sighs. Go ahead, pick the station. With Zi, he forgot how young elves in this world were. With young half elves, it was only worse. He didn't mind the kid though. He was good company and knew plenty of the technology in this world. Lester lets him in the car, and as he pulls away, he looks in the back, There is plenty of pizza in the back, I could only eat one. It's New York Deep Dish, and it's the best I've had.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-20, 02:04 PM
He turns it to a techno station and grabs a slice of pizza "You know, lester, I never pictured as a pink kind of guy" he says, gesturing to the pink interior.

Jesse Drake
2009-06-20, 02:07 PM
No, it's not my car... he motions to the bullet hole in the window. It's a long story... Then again, it's a longer ride.
Lester fills him in on the whole situation, informing him on the stranger he met, who's still there in New York, the good doctor who's god knows where, and the dead elven maid who died in this car, which oddly makes him hungry and he grabs a slice of 'Za.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-20, 02:54 PM
"Damn," he starts, "Thats messed up. And to think, I'm a frequent shopper at Biotech. What do you think happened to those guys who died?"

Jesse Drake
2009-06-20, 03:08 PM
I'm not sure. They become physically weak, and they start spilling up their stomach contents. It's really weird. He tells what little he know, hoping Dillon would know a bit more than him.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-20, 04:23 PM
"Hmm," He ponders "Sounds wierd. Maybe I could do some research." He slips on his shades and leans back in his chair "Now, tell me, where are we going?"

Jesse Drake
2009-06-20, 07:43 PM
Got your boots cowboy, and take note from Lonestar, we're going to Texas.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-21, 11:18 AM
He smiles and yells "YeeHaw!"

Jesse Drake
2009-06-21, 11:31 AM
Lester grins. He drives straight to Austin Texas, and goes to the place where the boys told him. This should be close to where Serrai lives. So, we should go in, go see if the li'l halfling is home.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-21, 01:58 PM
You arrive at a large house with a certain . . . feeling about it. A television can be heard from inside (it sounds like an action movie) Dillon reaches into his coat pocket "Alright," he starts "Lets get on it!"

Jesse Drake
2009-06-21, 02:10 PM
Lester makes his way towards the house, and with his hand by his gun, he steps close. It's not too long after that Lester remembers the last time he was in texas...

Hello, Ace Raelly, how are you?
Fine boy, and you?
Not bad, but I'm wondering if you could teach me how to shoot?
Shoot what?
Well, I used to fire a large musket, and I got good at it. But I want to fire like a cowboy.
Well, just stay and watch...

Froogleyboy
2009-06-21, 05:39 PM
Dillon draws a small autoloader and smiles "Lets get him."

Jesse Drake
2009-06-21, 07:47 PM
Lester knocks on his door, and looks around to see if they're are anyone around.
Okay, as much as I love doubling my post rate this way, I'm rolling here. Search [roll0], keeping an out for anyone trying to ambush him. If spot needed spot [roll1]

Froogleyboy
2009-06-21, 07:59 PM
A short man, which you recognize as a halfling, swings open the door "Hello, what can I . . . .," he glances towards your weapons "What do you want?"

Jesse Drake
2009-06-21, 08:19 PM
Oh, it's nothing... Heck, check out ma gun... this'ns real nice. He pulls out his pistol and shows it to the man. Hell, we're in Texas Ser...(kinda like sir) Everyone carries a gun. We're all cowboys, right? So, are you gonna offer me a place to sit, or am I gonna have ta go one without you.
Okay, is there any way for me to determine how far down the ladder Verix was and if this guy would even know him by face.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-21, 09:43 PM
He glares at you and reaches behind the door. "Who are you?" he yanks a shotgun out and points it directly at you, "and answer honestly."

Ask him. Maybe he'll know :amused:

Jesse Drake
2009-06-21, 09:51 PM
I'm Verix... He waits to finish after gauging the man's reaction.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-22, 11:15 AM
"Oh," he says with a sigh "You must be looking for Serrai." He puts back the gun and yells "Serrai, honey, youve got visitors"

Jesse Drake
2009-06-22, 11:23 AM
Lester steps in. Oh, it's so hot here, I haven't been in Texas for quite some time now, and I have never gotten used to the heat. Do you have any lemonade I could get a glass of...

Froogleyboy
2009-06-22, 03:17 PM
A small gnomish man walks towards you. "Who is it?"
The halfling smiles at his partner "He says his name is Verix."
Serrai looks at you quizickly(sp?) "Hmm. . . Verix? You've . . . slimmed. Well, how is the store? Did the disposal go down well?"

Jesse Drake
2009-06-22, 07:53 PM
Ahem, indeed. Lester says no more. Then after a moment, he comments So how's fruition of the plan going.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-22, 10:04 PM
"um . . . excuse me? Fruition? I don't beleave I understand."

Jesse Drake
2009-06-23, 08:44 AM
a: the state of bearing fruit b: realization. That's how it's described in my dictionary. So, how is the plan coming? Is it nearing completion?

Froogleyboy
2009-06-23, 09:07 AM
The shotgun returns to your face. "Now, tell me, who are you really?"

Jesse Drake
2009-06-23, 11:25 AM
Lester takes out his gun. I'm here on official business, FBI, and I'm here to investigate a few murders that fall back to you...

Froogleyboy
2009-06-23, 12:35 PM
"Murders? Do tell." he didn't lower the shotgun

OOC:// did you ever level up lester?

Jesse Drake
2009-06-23, 01:20 PM
Lester looks at the man, and tells him all about the poison. Then he explains the situation where Zi was murdered, ney, assassinated, by some man on the roof of a building.
[ooc/I did not, I'll get to it.]

Froogleyboy
2009-06-23, 02:26 PM
"Ah, Ziriel will be missed. And, about the poison, we had to make sure no one who worked on project immigration was . . . not around for questioning."

Jesse Drake
2009-06-23, 02:35 PM
Immigration? I don't know much about that, but I know that if something big is happening between this world and the shadow. If anyone can make things official, it'd be me. In part he was correct. He was on the Shadow Affairs Task Force, or SAFT, but he didn't want to see anything come to be with a name the The Immigration.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-23, 09:07 PM
"Hmm, Well, I've told you what I know. Tell Verix I'm sorry for his loss. I'll cover the funeral cost. goodbye. leave."

Jesse Drake
2009-06-23, 09:13 PM
Lester abides, leaving as per the mans request... Almost. How about that glass of lemonade? During this time, he scans the area for any BioTech symbols, like on a letter or something. [roll0]

Froogleyboy
2009-06-23, 11:10 PM
You notice the back wall of the living room is a flatscreen TV (yes the entire wall is made of a TV) with a Biotech logo on the screen (like a screen saver) but thats it. Serrai's partner walks back in to the room (you didn't notice him leave) holding a glass of lemonade "Here" he says with a smile
"what about me?" Dillon says, grinning widely,

Jesse Drake
2009-06-24, 10:38 AM
Take it kid, I'm more an Ice Tea man myself. Lester smiles, waits for Dillon to drink it, and leaves. Something didn't feel right... So we'll be back.

Lester goes to a local mall and purchases a pair of binoculars, and some chips and drinks. He smiles at Dillon. Have you ever been on a stakeout?

As planned, Lester will wait on the edge of view from Serrai's house and wait to see who all comes in.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-24, 12:30 PM
He guzzles the lemonade and says "Never, sir." he then thinks for a moment "can I bring my equipment?"

Jesse Drake
2009-06-24, 12:50 PM
Of course... But nothing beats the old fashioned BInoculars. He smiles and says that in a very cop-like tone.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-24, 12:55 PM
"I don't know man, but . . . Most of my equipment is biote-" He starts to cough "Damn, what was in that stuff?" He turns his head and begins retching. He lazily lifts his head "Sorry about the leather." You notic a large puke stain on the bright pink leather.

Jesse Drake
2009-06-24, 04:39 PM
Oh, damn... Lester draws his gun. Sorry Dillon... Hold on, I'll get some water. Lester peels off, and heads to the nearest drug store or super store (like WalMart). There, he goes to the drinks and gets some water, then goes to the pharmacist and asks for advice... or at least an opinion.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-24, 08:54 PM
The pharmisist (sp?) frowns, "I think its chemical poison, but, don't take my word on it."

Jesse Drake
2009-06-24, 09:02 PM
Sooo.... Milk and Honey? What should I do? He goes and fetches the two things, and forces them down Dillon's throat. If the chemicals can be suppressed, this should work.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-24, 09:28 PM
Dillon frowns "Eww, that taste horrible."

Jesse Drake
2009-06-24, 09:37 PM
Sorry, it has to be done. [ooc does it work at all or is he gonna die? that's just what I've been told since I was a kid, flush out the chemical draino with milk, you won't die...]

Froogleyboy
2009-06-25, 11:20 AM
[OOC:/ Unless you get him to a doctor, he might not make it.]

"Dude, I feel sick." Dillon clucthes his stomach to dimenstrate.

Jesse Drake
2009-06-25, 11:42 AM
Lester frowns. I'm sure this won't work too long. Come on, I'll take you to a doctor. Lester leaves, without paying, flashing his badge, and the dying boy, to the security. He drives towards the nearest clinic.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-27, 11:18 AM
The doctor looks at you with grieving eyes "Well, were gonna have to keep him over night. He might not make it. "

[ooc:// Dude, sorry for the absence, I've been gone.]

Jesse Drake
2009-06-27, 01:11 PM
Lester sighs... Do as you must... I can be contacted at this number. Please, call me as soon as possible... And should anything happen, I'm gonna have to call in my friends at the bureau... And you don't want to meet Bugsy Beara, obviously referring to a bugbear he knows, He's a world class strongman... [ooc/ That's fine, I'm patient.]

Froogleyboy
2009-06-27, 07:59 PM
He glares at you and reaches behind himself. "are you threatening me?"

Jesse Drake
2009-06-27, 08:51 PM
Not necessarily... I haven't had the best week... Both this boy and another friend of mine have been the targets of assassination attempts and I'm not exactly trusting of anyone I meet. I'm just letting my authority precede me. His tone turns into a silent one, and he seems a bit somber.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-27, 09:12 PM
He releases what he had grapped and you see a scapel (sp?) hit the ground with a clang. "ok, its just, i'm tired of being threated.@ he sighs and strokes his brow "Imma need your name for the record."

Jesse Drake
2009-06-27, 09:35 PM
Lester Rainne, FBI. He says that with the utmost pride. He's ready to take on whatever enemies lie ahead, but he couldn't stand losing a second partner, hell, a second techie, in such a short period.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-27, 09:40 PM
"Ok, Fbi hm? I see . . . " he begins to type on a small laptop on a medical table. "Glad to see that Zi is doin better," he pulls back his sleeve revealing a biotech tatoo ",or have you not heard?" he begins to laugh, as if something is funny.

Jesse Drake
2009-06-27, 10:17 PM
You bastard! [roll0] for [roll1]Called shot to the leg! He looks at the man and barks a curses in elven. What the hell do you know about Zi?

Froogleyboy
2009-06-28, 01:29 AM
He topples to the floor "You son of a bitch!" he graps the scapel "I just know that they released her. Serrai's husband picked her up"

Jesse Drake
2009-06-28, 01:44 AM
Next one's in between the eyes, unless you tell me what Serrai's doing, and what's your involvement... And how I can cure that boy. Lester keeps his gun steady, reaching for his wallet to get his badge, should he be interrupted. He get's his gun ready...
[roll0] Held Shot, use if he tries to lunge at me with teh scalpel, or if I don't like where he's going with his statements... I know, I'm a bit trigger happy. Damage [roll1]

Froogleyboy
2009-06-28, 01:53 AM
"Man, youre crazy! But, Maybe Serrai is attempting to piss you off." He shrugs. Then he launches at you and the shot blows his brains out the back of his head.

Jesse Drake
2009-06-28, 12:27 PM
Search [roll0] This is to find pills like the one guy had, after all, he is a biotech employee, and perhaps one of them rings.

Lester laughs. You don't know the half of it. I've been working making sure freaks like you don't **** up that balance of crazy and normalcy in this world, and whatever your pal Serrai's up to, he's gonna pay. He realizes he's talking to a corpse.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-28, 12:35 PM
You find a small bottle, filled to the rim with pills. Dillon rolls out of the hospital bed and groans. He looks at you with fearing eyes "Boss, why did you kill that man? He . . ." Dillon turns and vomits "lets get out of here."

Jesse Drake
2009-06-28, 12:46 PM
He chose that option when he lunged at me... As you may have witnessed, sometimes it's kill or be killed in this game. Come one, it's time to get the hell outta here and go get Serrai... So, how fast can ya pull up the history on his computer? I can possibly give you a few minutes...

Lester grabs the mans pad of paper, as well as any biotech letter... He's gonna take 20 one a listen and search, the listen is to know if anyone is approaching. He's gonna gracefully search any piles of paper for any clues, while Dillon does what he can, if possible.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-28, 01:40 PM
He graps the computer, hits a few buttons, and smiles "Two seconds, fast enough for ya?" he shows you the computer screen. It is an IM conversation between the doctor and a man called "bioTEXAS"

Doc95: How is she?

bioTEXAS: Fine, her father is here

Doc95: Thats good. But I G2G a patient is here.

bioTEXAS: Ok.

Doc95: Turns out he's FBI

bioTEXAS: name?

Doc95: Lester something

bioTEXAS: Keep him there

Doc95: why?

bioTEXAS: Just do it. Kill him if you have to

Jesse Drake
2009-06-28, 02:04 PM
Hm... Tell them he's been disposed of... Him and his half breed partner, as planned... Ask where Zi is being held... After that, and after his sweep, Lester suggests they leave.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-28, 02:07 PM
You find nothing except some blank prescription pads. You hear a ding and dillon shows you the screen

BioTEXAS: My place.

Jesse Drake
2009-06-28, 02:10 PM
Lets go. Lester and Dillon make it to Zi's car and start their way towards Serrai's mansion... Guns ready to be ablazing.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-28, 02:19 PM
As you pull up, you see Verix leaning on a motorcycle "Greetings, my racial confused aquaintence. I hope your happy, with the almost killing my daughter and such."
the door to the house swings open and Zi runs out, arms wide, yelling "Lester!" you notice the various bandages covering her visible body (which is alot for she is wearing a VERY shirt skirt and a cut off shirt with a smily face on it) She leaps onto you and kisses you reapeatedly

Jesse Drake
2009-06-28, 02:25 PM
Thank you for the... warm greeting, Zi. I've got business to tend to first though. He pushes her off for a moment, before looking for Serrai, or even her little partner, and 'capping them one.
okay, I'm gonna get the next few shots done with, I'll maneuver around between each shot, I just don't want to make all the different rolls, so without further ado... Oh, and that's factoring in point blank shot.
[roll0] for [roll1] damage.
[roll2] for [roll3] damage.
[roll4] for [roll5] damage.
[roll6] for [roll7] damage.
[roll8] for [roll9] damage.
[roll10] for [roll11] damage.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-28, 02:57 PM
[OOC:// Serrai is a guy, He's gay]

Zi is face to face with Dillon, her eyes wide, "This man," she starts",looks just like you lester. Except for his freaky eyes."
"ah hello." you here from around a corner. Serrai walks out from around his house. "I'm so glad to -" BANG serrai hits the ground, clutching his stomach "Why?"
Zi looks horrified "Lester." she says in astonishment

Jesse Drake
2009-06-28, 06:35 PM
This man's not gonna claim anymore lives. Now, get up, I know that was a mere flesh wound... Get up before you go down forever, and I don't want to see your little man hop out with a shotgun either. Lester stares Serrai down, intensely. Lester, sensing he may die, sends Dillon to go fix up the wounds, taking 20 on a treat injury to be safe. Now, perhaps you can tell me why you poisoned my partner.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-28, 07:11 PM
Serrai looks at you sadly ''What. . . I didn't . . . What? I didn't poison anyone. Yes, I poisoned those men, but they agreed before they helped with the project. Now, if you shoot me again, I'll sue your ass.''

Jesse Drake
2009-06-28, 07:17 PM
Then I am gonna need to take in that halfling of yours. He poisoned Dillon, and he is gonna pay. Lester goes down and helps Serrai up. If you are not my enemy, then you will help me as much as your tiny little body will can. Then he chuckles. Go ahead, I have been sued by so many suckers, I have got my own section in the Tobias Peren and Klarg Law Firm's Files. Those guys are a hoot, let me tell you... Not so happy when they have to defend me though.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-28, 07:28 PM
''but Phlag is my husband . . . I couldn't . . .'' he stares at the gun ''fine. He is in the kitchen.''

Jesse Drake
2009-06-28, 07:35 PM
Zi, Dillon... Verix he says the last bit with a hint of displeasure. Take care of Serrai... Make sure he's gonna be fine to be thrown in an overnight cell while we deal with this... He walks up to Zi and gives her a big kiss. Make sure he doesn't get away, please. His gun is raised up in an agent sort of manner, as he starts pacing towards the kitchen.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-28, 08:21 PM
Zi blushes and turns to serrai ''He won't move.''
When you arrive in the kitchin you notice Phlag mixing pink lemonade. ''Lester . . . You're here.'' he says this with extreme displeasure

Jesse Drake
2009-06-28, 08:22 PM
Hands in the air, and get up against the wall. Lester shouts, holding his gun up to the little man. I've got no tolerance for you or your poison.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-28, 08:47 PM
''The elves are coming, and there is nothing you can do. so **** off''

Jesse Drake
2009-06-28, 08:52 PM
How!!! How are the elves coming? Use the next shot on my list to possibly cripple him, shooting him in the foot.

Froogleyboy
2009-06-28, 10:36 PM
''wouldn't you like to know?''