PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift

CullinaneLives
2009-05-18, 01:36 PM
Hi! I love this game! It is some serious greatness! I was wondering if there were others out there with similar feelings?
I'm trying to find out what the earliest point I can recruit Seeq would be. What missions must I have completed? I know they only show up in Emberleaf and Plumfrost -- the same as Gria -- and I know where they should show up, but I don't know how far into the game I have to be do get them. I've got them in one of my games (much farther in) I started a new one so I could try some different things earlier in the game, one of which I want to recruit a Seeq as early as possible.

Currently, I've completed everything up to Wanted: Gilmunto, I am holding off on that one for the moment. My plan is to run around recruiting and beating the Random battles until I have an extra recruit of every race I can get (barring Gria and Viera, since they're in areas I don't have access to at the moment) at as low a level as I can.

Any help would be appreciated!
Also, this thread could be the place where we discuss FFTA2 after my questions are answered!
Thank you!