PDA

View Full Version : Boy, I just can't get over this.....

Xesirin
2009-05-19, 03:31 PM
I just saw the future of comic strips and it's The Order of the Stick.

A few days after comic #2 came out. Now to compare to where it is now......

If you need to find it, go to Lira's Discussion Thread Index (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103669). First Discussion thread, (which expanded over 1-55, apparently)

Kaytara
2009-05-19, 03:57 PM
Yeah, interesting....

Heh... Reading those early discussion threads is so heartwarming... what with Rich actively participating in the discussion and all. :)

Although it IS rather scary that Rich smoothly slid into the "Oh, V-Man? That just means ROY thinks V is male. I have no problem with keeping an elf sexually ambiguous" scheme so quickly and easily. Almost like he was just waiting for that particular bit of confusion to pop up so that he could plant the seed of an immortal mystery within our minds...:smalltongue: Talk about opportunism. :)

Ripped Shirt Kirk
2009-05-19, 05:40 PM
I know! I love to go back and see what crazy crackpot theory's people made :smallamused:

Optimystik
2009-05-19, 05:41 PM
I know! I love to go back and see what crazy crackpot theory's people made :smallamused:

There's plenty to read NOW :smallsigh:

CapedLuigiYoshi
2009-05-19, 05:57 PM
Apparently, around the time the Order was at the inn, some people were thinking that Crystal was going to pop up.

And a few people suggested that the cat was Shojo when they were first seen.

wootage
2009-05-19, 09:18 PM
Hah, there's some funny stuff in there.

Bogotter - "What would happen if Varsuvius put on the Girdle of Femininity/Masculinity"?

The first thing that popped into my head was - nothing. Absolutely no change at all. Hehehehe....

Flickerdart
2009-05-19, 09:24 PM
Hah, there's some funny stuff in there.

Bogotter - "What would happen if Varsuvius put on the Girdle of Femininity/Masculinity"?

The first thing that popped into my head was - nothing. Absolutely no change at all. Hehehehe....
Unless he starts growing both genders' secondary sexual characteristics.

Morgan Wick
2009-05-21, 03:37 AM
I just saw the future of comic strips and it's The Order of the Stick.

I wouldn't have been surprised to see this as a top quote on TV Tropes' OOTS page. (THAT'S NOT AN ENCOURAGEMENT!)I know I'm making a note to use it the next time I gush about OOTS in general (as opposed to something requiring you to be familiar with OOTS) on my blog.