PDA

View Full Version : Theory

AIGuy
2009-05-19, 10:30 PM
I'm exhausted from the day and I want to go to bed soon, so I'm gonna make this short and sweet.

Aight, O-Chul goes into the battle, his effort is admirable but he's about to lose. MiTD pulls out an uber-attack from the other room and stuns all the bad dudes so he can save O-Chul. O-Chul and V manage to escape. MiTD remains cooped up.

GSFB
2009-05-19, 11:04 PM
yeah that sounds about right... but I predict:

O-Chul dies in the process. Monster-san needs to learn grief.

tKircher
2009-05-20, 01:19 AM
Let's cover all the bases in this thread, so at least someone can say 'yay i was right'

MiTD does absolutely nothing, because he's not accustomed to being 'free', and because he's still internally afraid of Xykon. He sits there, watches O-Chul die, and it eats at him.

And maybe he eats the 'Go' pieces afterward.

King of Nowhere
2009-05-20, 03:36 AM
Not about to happen:

In commentaries Rich said mitd was going to be revealed only near the end of the story, and the story is six books long. We're at the ending of the fourth, so mitd won't be revealed until two other books.

Linkavitch
2009-05-20, 10:15 AM
Not about to happen:

In commentaries Rich said mitd was going to be revealed only near the end of the story, and the story is six books long. We're at the ending of the fourth, so mitd won't be revealed until two other books.

Ahh, but you forget the prequel books. With them, there's a total of six books, even though only four have appeared online.

Silverraptor
2009-05-20, 12:33 PM
You know what I predict? I predict that O-chul stabs Recloak in his right eye, while surviving a disentigrate, and breaking off the phlactery.

No wait, that's just a confirmation. My bad.:smallamused:

Mando Knight
2009-05-20, 01:49 PM
You know what I predict? I predict that O-chul stabs Recloak in his left eye, while surviving a disentigrate, and breaking off the phlactery.

No wait, that's just a confirmation. My bad.:smallamused:

You even got that one off... it was Redcloak's right eye, possibly as a bit of a throwback to his brother Right Eye.

Silverraptor
2009-05-20, 01:50 PM
You even got that one off... it was Redcloak's right eye, possibly as a bit of a throwback to his brother Right Eye.

Oh dammit your right!:smallmad: going to change it now then.

AIGuy
2009-05-20, 04:11 PM
There's still hope. O-Chul hasn't met Xykon yet.

rokar4life
2009-05-20, 05:08 PM
what if this is actually the final stretch of the series, and it ends with a deus ex?