PDA

View Full Version : a few questions about a campaign I will be running

Mystic Muse
2009-05-20, 02:06 AM
okay. I'm running a 4th edition campaign and would like input on a few things.

one. I was thinking of using items that are like the zanpaktou in "bleach". Zangetsu, Aizen's and hitsugaya's swords(whatever their names are) and whatever that one guy's sword is called that increases the weight of whatever it hits by its current weight.

Zangetsu amplifies your power in battle by giving you one extra die according to your level and automatically has a 1d12 roll and counts as a light blade (works as a ranged weapon)

Aizen's blade. works as a level appropriate sword or Bow and allows you to make a clone that can use all of your powers with the exclusion of daily and does as much damage as you do.

hitsugaya's blade. works as an extremely powerful version of a frost weapon. does ongoing 5, 10 or 15 damage depending on tier of play and the enemy takes a -5 to saving throws against the effect.

the one guy's blade. eventually the enemy weighs so much that although it can attack eventually their movement speed will go down to what Roy listed the Oracle's mom as having.(I'd be more clear but I don't use curse words)

also once you pick up a Zanpaktou and equip it you can't ever use another weapon of that type again. (melee or ranged not greatsword or greatbow or what have you)

and the orb of annihilation kills you instantly rather than 6d6 and 15 ongoing damage save ends.

that's really all I needed to ask for now. I realize the zanpaktou are overpowered in some ways so you don't need to tell me that. I just wanted your input on whether they need a bit more editing.