Lvl: Sorc/Wiz 2
Components: V, S, F
Casting Time: 10 minutes
Range: Close
Effect: One 15ft by 20ft structure
Duration: 2 hours/lvl (D)
Saving throw: None
SR: no

This spell creates a one small wooden tavern. There are no windows and only one wooden door. A interior room may be created at the caster's discretion. The interior of the tavern is luminated if the caster choses so. The door does not lock and is unaffected by the spell Arcane Lock or any other magic that seals a door shut but the door can still be barred by nonmagical means. Those inside are protected as if under the affects of an Endure Elements spell.
The central point of this spell is a fountain in the middle of the tavern that constantly pours out ale. This ale never runs out of supply and has lead to this spell becoming a favorite among the limited number of dwarven wizards who each modify their spell's ale slightly for flavor.
Focus: One tankard of excellent workmanship worth 25 gp.

UnrealTiger
2006-08-02, 03:02 AM
Our real life party would love this spell to death and my friends orc monk and my (now deceased) human Samurai would have put together their funds to buy a magic item that makes one of these at will. Ironic that I'm now playing a wizard who could cast this spell but would consider so far beneath him as to be insignificant.

RoboticSheeple
2006-08-02, 03:13 AM
i made it because I am going to be playing a Tibbit wizard in a party with two clerics and I just needed something to rub them the wrong way. Yes his name is Kotka.

endoperez
2006-08-03, 12:29 PM
i made it because I am going to be playing a Tibbit wizard in a party with two clerics and I just needed something to rub them the wrong way. Yes his name is Kotka.

Hilarious spell. However, even if the door itself can't be locked, the spell is too poweful for a second-level spell. It could just be used as a slow-to-go Wall of Stone if the tavern was summoned with the door not facing the direction you want blocked. If the walls were wood, it would just slow down, not stop, your enemies.

P.S. Did you know that Kotka is finnish and means 'eagle'?

RoboticSheeple
2006-08-03, 04:00 PM
Hilarious spell. However, even if the door itself can't be locked, the spell is too poweful for a second-level spell. It could just be used as a slow-to-go Wall of Stone if the tavern was summoned with the door not facing the direction you want blocked. If the walls were wood, it would just slow down, not stop, your enemies.

P.S. Did you know that Kotka is finnish and means 'eagle'?

Kotka is also the word for Cat in Bulgarian, thats where I got the name. Interesting on the Suomi part though. Good points about the stone, I'll change it to wood