PDA

View Full Version : Question on purchase of OOTS books for Dutchies

Caelis
2009-05-21, 05:44 AM
So I would really like to buy both Start of Darkness and On the Origin of PCs. I'm having a bit of trouble finding either of them here in the Netherlands though. So I was wondering if any fellow Dutchie knows what the cheapest way of buying them is here? Any tips would be much appreciated.

I have no idea if this is in the right forum part, so feel free to move.

Ancalagon
2009-05-21, 06:02 AM
Just order from ape-games.

Shipping to central europe is really not that expensive, if you buy two or three books at once, it really is only a small fraction of the price for the books. And it's totally worth it, so do not think long, just click on "shop" on the lower left and proceed...

Caelis
2009-05-22, 03:32 AM
It's $15 for shipping it to the Netherlands there. Paying 50% extra on my purchase just for shipping costs is a bit too expensive for me.

Ancalagon
2009-05-22, 04:36 AM
Start of Darkness alone is worth it. ;)

Icwer
2009-05-22, 05:01 AM
I live in the Netherlands as well, and I ordered them from the site. Lots 'o shipping costs, I know, but it's really really worth it. :)

Buuuut, if you insist on buying them here, a small shop in Utrecht called Subcultures link (http://desubc.ning.com/) sells them. Don't know for how much exactly, but they were pricey (in the sense that if you were to buy them as a package, you'll be spending less money).

Caelis
2009-05-23, 04:45 AM
I happen to live in Utrecht, so I'll check it out. Thanks :)