PDA

View Full Version : I've Done It!!!

enarch3t
2009-05-21, 10:54 PM
I ordered Origins of the PCs AND Start of Darkness . . . .

I hope my purchase also buys O-chul some more c-strip time!

GSFB
2009-05-21, 11:00 PM
I am so jealous! I will probably have to wait until Christmas to get my own copies.

But I am not interested in buying O-Chul more time. When his time comes, it comes. My hope is not that he lives longer, but that he lives his remaining time well.

Mystic Muse
2009-05-22, 12:07 AM
I'm jealous too. I only have enough for one or the other and don't know which one to buy yet. I'm leaning toward on the origin of PCs mainly because I like things that aren't super depressing. plus on the origin of PCs costs less on Ebay

Silverraptor
2009-05-22, 12:33 AM
I got mine last christmas. All of them.:smallbiggrin:

Oxymoron
2009-05-22, 01:28 AM
GREAT! I myself got them like ages ago (smirk), but you are in for a treat.

mofabulous
2009-05-22, 02:01 AM
Both are great books. You could do without Origin of the Pcs though. Its good story, but SoD covers covers plot critical characters more.

I have all the books and I wouldn't give them away for anything. I'm constantly checking the site for news on the next book.

Ancalagon
2009-05-22, 04:43 AM
I'm jealous too. I only have enough for one or the other and don't know which one to buy yet. I'm leaning toward on the origin of PCs mainly because I like things that aren't super depressing. plus on the origin of PCs costs less on Ebay

It's more super-awesome than depressing.

Origon is "nice" but SoD is "awesome", plus Origin does not really fill in as much important plot as SoD.
So, I'd suggest to buy SoD first. On the other hand you can buy Origin first (as I said, it's worth it) and get the real jewel later.

enarch3t
2009-05-22, 07:52 AM
I wanted to get Origins because I like reading things in order . . . And Start of Darkness because I keep hearing how awesome the book is. I'm really excited and I'm a little pissed at myself for not just shelling out a little more money and getting the speedier delivery, or at least package monitoring so I can know where it is.

If I like them, and I'm pretty much positive I will, I'll probably have to get dungeon crawl and Paladin Blues. Although anything with more Miko I'm not really for.

Raenir Salazar
2009-05-22, 08:59 AM
I'm pissed off, I ordered mine like 2 weeks ago and no go so far.

Linkavitch
2009-05-22, 12:34 PM
I need to get them this summer, hopefully I'll get a job....

Zerg Cookie
2009-05-22, 01:44 PM
Congratulations! :smallbiggrin:
As an owner of both books, I can tell you that you made a very good purchase and you are ensured to have a lot of fun reading them.

I should complete my own collection in about a week (Still need to get DCF)... :smalltongue:

Volkov
2009-05-22, 01:46 PM
You lucky son of a gun, I don't have one OOTS book. Not the compiled webcomic books nor OOPC's or SOD.

Optimystik
2009-05-22, 02:19 PM

SoD costs more because it's twice as long. It also offers a great deal more bang for your buck. I highly recommend getting that one if you have to choose between the two.