PDA

View Full Version : Fate/Stay Night Heroic Souls

Karsh
2006-08-01, 09:29 PM
I'm statting out the Heroic Souls from Fate/Stay Night as if they were level 20 gestalt characters.

Suggestions, etc. are encouraged, this will be an ongoing project. As of right now I only intend to stat out the 8 Heroic Souls from the anime.

Warnings to those who haven't completed F/SN... this thread will be full of spoilers.

First up is Archer, who I've determined to be a Fighter/Shaper.

Also, if anyone wants to come up with a Heroic Soul template, it would be appreciated. I'll get to that last if I have to. As of right now, all that's important is that the recipient of the template becomes an extraplanar outsider (Augmented Humanoid).

Karsh
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b226/Karsh_Silvermoon/Archerfront.jpg

Archer
Gestalt 20Fighter/20Shaper
Medium Heroic Soul (Outsider, Extraplanar; Augmented Humanoid)
Hit Dice: 20d10+40 (240 HP)
Initiative: +4
Speed: 40 feet (8 squares)
Armor Class: 24 (+7 armor, +4 DEX, +2 shield, +1 unnamed) Touch 15, Flat-Footed 20
Base Attack/Grapple: +20/+22
Attack: Kansho +26 melee (1d6+7) or Bakuya +26 melee (1d6+7) or Kansho +28 ranged (1d6+7) or Bakuya +28 ranged (1d6+7) or Caladbolg II +27 ranged (1d6+2d4+5) or Hrunting +28 ranged (2d6+1d6+9)
Full Attack: Kansho +24/+19/+14/+9 melee (1d6+7) and Bakuya +24/+19/+14 melee (1d6+6) or Kansho +26 ranged (1d6+7) and Bakuya +26 ranged (1d6+6) or Caladbolg II +27 ranged (1d6+2d4+5) or Hrunting +28 ranged (2d6+1d6+9)
Space/Reach: 5ft/5ft
Special Attacks: Psionic Powers, Unlimited Blade Works, Slashing Flurry
Special Qualities: Outsider Traits
Saves: Fort +14, Ref +10, Will +12
Abilities: STR 14, DEX 19, CON 14, INT 20, WIS 10, CHA 16
Skills: Bluff +26, Climb +25, Concentration +29, Hide +19, Jump +39, Knowledge: The Planes +28, Move Silently +19, Psicraft +30, Spot +50, Use Psionic Device +28
Feats: Two Weapon Fighting, Combat Manifestation, Quicken Power, Weapon Focus: Scimitar, Throw Anything, Two Weapon Defense, Weapon Specialization: Scimitar, Twin Power, Improved Two Weapon Fighting, Oversized Two Weapon Fighting, Point Blank Shot, Far Shot, Melee Weapon Mastery: Slashing, Widen Power, Greater Two Weapon Fighting, Ranged Weapon Mastery: Slashing, Leap of the Heavens, Expanded Knowledge: Astral Caravan, Mental Leap, Improved Two Weapon Defense, Psionic Meditation, Slashing Flurry, Weapon Supremacy: Scimitar, Narrow Mind
Languages Spoken: Japanese, Engrish
Environment: Holy Grail War, Astral Plane
Organization: Always solitary
Challenge Rating: ?
Treasure: Ruby Amulet
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Advancement: None

Powers Known: 1st level: Astral Traveller, Bolt, Catfall, Precognition: Offensive, Precognition: Defensive, Psionic Minor Creation, Conceal Thoughts; 2nd level: Elfsight, Cloud Mind, Biofeedback; 3rd level: Psionic Darkvision, Keen Edge, Ubiquitous Vision, Astral Caravan, Greater Concealing Amorpha, Mental Barrier; 4th level: Psionic Fabricate, Quintessence; 5th level: Psionic Major Creation, Psionic Plane Shift, Psionic True Seeing, Wall of Ectoplasm; 6th level: Greater Psionic Fabricate, Temporal Acceleration, Retrieve, Psionic Contingency, Psionic Overland Flight; 7th level: Personal Mindblank, Psionic Moment of Prescience; 8th level: Astral Seed, Psionic Iron Body, Matter Manipulation, Bend Reality; 9th level: True Creation, Genesis, Reality Revision

Power Points: 393

Equipment (typical):
Kansho - +3 Dancing, Returning, Seeking Adamantine Scimitar of Distance
Bakuya - +3 Dancing, Returning, Seeking Cold Iron Scimitar of Distance
Caladbolg II - +3 Exploding Brilliant Energy Rapier (may be used as an arrow)
Hrunting - +5 Exit Wound, Blood Seeking, Seeking Greatsword of Distance (may be fired as an arrow)
Archer's Armor - +5 Greater Shadow, Greater Silent Moves Leather Armor
Rho Aias - Command Word Prismatic Sphere at CL 20th 1/day
Eagle Eyes - +50 competence bonus to Spot
Boots of Springing and Striding
Reality Marble - See below

Summoned during the 5th Holy Grail War, this Archer class servant appears wearing a black leather curiass with white inlays, a red jacket, black pants with straps, and a belt with a red panel. Archer is the Servant to Tohsaka Rin, a wizard who uses gems as material components to cast her spells.

Archer has many Noble Phantasms thanks to his Imaging abilities, but his true Noble Phantasm is that of Unlimited Blade Works, his personal reality marble which forms an ideal battlefield. Archer is noble and caring, although he seems hell bent of killing Shirou.

Archer was defeated by Berserker after using Unlimited Blade Works near the conclusion of the 5th Holy Grail War.

Reality Marble - Noble Phantasm (Minor Psionic Artifact)
A reality marble is the ultimate form of one's psionic abilities. It is essentially an alternate reality within the user's soul. Archer's Reality Marble is known as Unlimited Blade Works. This Marble grants Archer the ability to use Astral Caravan as a 40-foot burst centered on himself, and forces all within the radius of the burst, regardless of their recieving an Astral Traveller spell or willingness, to travel with him. The Astral Caravan may only take his targets to his demiplane created by Genesis, Unlimited Blade Works.

In Unlimited Blade Works, Archer may manifest all metacreativity powers as if they had no material component or EXP cost except for Genesis. If used to create a weapon, the power points required to manifest the power are halved. If used to create any other object, the power points consumed are quadrupled, though there still is no exp or material cost.

Unlimited Blade Works appears as a barren battlefield littered with thousands of weapons which Archer had created during his lifetime. The demiplane has a radius of about 1000 feet. Floating in the air at the edges of the demiplane are massive gears which are constantly turning.

The Reality Marble's powers can only be activated by speaking a set of command words which takes two full round actions, or 4 standard/move actions to say (thus, the command words may be gradually issued; they do not have to all be said at once). After the command words have been spoken, the Reality Marble's wielder must immediately manifest Astral Traveller and all within 40 feet will be transported to Unlimited Blade Works without any saving throw.

The command words for the Reality Marble are as follows:

I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unknown to death, nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons,
Yet those hands will never hold anything.
So, as I pray,
Unlimited Blade Works

Outside of his demiplane, the reality marble allows Archer to ignore 80% of exp and material costs to manifest Metacreativity powers, and allows him to fully ignore exp and material costs if he has created the object before. Powers manifested in this manner consume double the amount of Power Points as normal. Matter Manipulation is considered to have no EXP cost for the purposes of this artifact.

Archer is allowed to manifest metacreativity powers which consume more power points than his manifester level if they are a result of his utilizing the Reality Marble.

Karsh
This spot reserved for Saber.

Karsh
2006-08-01, 09:30 PM
This spot reserved for Berserker.

Karsh
This spot reserved for Lancer.

Karsh
This spot reserved for Caster.