PDA

View Full Version : PLANES! (PEACH)

LoopyZebra
2006-08-01, 06:22 PM
I made a new cosmology for my homebrew, please take a look and leave feedback. Also, I'm looking for new transitional planes (Mud and Lava just don't work). Any suggestions?

The entire inhabitable universe is located in and among the Astral Plane, which is a large void of nothing. In the center of the Astral Plane lies the Material Plane, Durin, this is surrounded by the Ethereal Plane and the Plane of Shadow. These three planes are known collectively as the “Inner Sphere”. Surrounding the Inner Sphere is the Natural Sphere, which consists of the planes of Asbiorn (inhabited by Bjorn and Rolfingar), Sylvania (inhabited by Kotala and Valerian), and Tahirah (inhabited by Tet-Em-Nu and Sehet). Surrounding the Natural Sphere is the Elemental Sphere, which consists of the ten elemental planes (Positive Energy, Negative Energy, Air, Electricity, Fire, Lava, Earth, Mud, Water, and Cold). The Planes of Elemental Fire, Earth, Water, and Air lie to the sides of the Inner Sphere (these are known as the Basic Elemental Planes), while the Plane of Positive Energy lies above it, and the Plane of Negative Energy below it. Between the Basic Elemental Planes lie the Planes of Elemental Transition, these are Mud, Electricity, Cold, and Lava. Above the Elemental Sphere are the Upper Planes, where good deities reside, and below them reside the Lower Planes, where evil deities reside.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/LoopyZebra/cosmology.gif
(Pic of Planes)

Fax Celestis
2006-08-01, 07:06 PM
Simple, but functional. Problem is, what about aligned planes? You have Positive and Negative, what about Lawful and Chaotic?

LoopyZebra
2006-08-01, 07:30 PM
Wait, what are you asking? A Plane of Lawful Energy?

The Upper and Lower Planes have variations between chaos and law, if that's what you're asking.

Fax Celestis
2006-08-01, 11:46 PM
Wait, what are you asking? A Plane of Lawful Energy?

The Upper and Lower Planes have variations between chaos and law, if that's what you're asking.
Then you're set.