PDA

View Full Version : PEACHy Keen

The Vorpal Tribble
2006-07-31, 04:01 PM
Ok, with the majority of the topics here PEACHed already... how about a rule be made. If you post something here you are automatically asking for critiques.

As much as I like the system, when everything is being PEACHed you might as well make it the norm and anything else the unusual.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-07-31, 04:14 PM
I guess that's okay.

ghost_warlock
2006-07-31, 04:19 PM
Movin' to the country, gonna eat a lot of peaches,
Movin' to the country, gonna eat me a lot of peaches,
Movin' to the country, gonna eat a lot of peaches,
Movin' to the country, gonna eat a lot of peaches.

Peaches come from a can,
They were put there by a man,
In A Factory down town,

And if I had my little way, I'd eat peaches everyday,
Sun soakin' bulges in the shade.

Sorry. Just ignore me - I failed my Will save against a Mind-Affecting (Compulsion) effect.

WampaX
2006-07-31, 04:27 PM
Ok, with the majority of the topics here PEACHed already... how about a rule be made. If you post something here you are automatically asking for critiques.

As much as I like the system, when everything is being PEACHed you might as well make it the norm and anything else the unusual.

Once we get it all sorted out, look for a few of the new sections to have rules additions (like SMBG has). This will be on this section's new rules.

The Vorpal Tribble
2006-07-31, 04:58 PM
Once we get it all sorted out, look for a few of the new sections to have rules additions (like SMBG has). This will be on this section's new rules.
*gives a thumb's up*

chaiyo
2006-08-01, 08:06 PM
I am disturbed by the fact that no one thought of this before. All the other lame fruit tags will also be made obsolete, I presume?

The Vorpal Tribble
2006-08-01, 08:08 PM
I am disturbed by the fact that no one thought of this before. All the other lame fruit tags will also be made obsolete, I presume?
They already were. Not so much obsolete as... idiotic?

chaiyo
2006-08-01, 10:24 PM
They already were. Not so much obsolete as... idiotic?

Well, more idiotic. And more obsolete as well; they were already plenty of both. Even the ones that were satire never seemed different... maybe because they were all satire. Some of them were satire about satire. Maybe this is satire about satire about satire... Or maybe I just need to go do something else for a while.