PDA

View Full Version : Kagekure: Toshio & Arashi vs. Lani

Valgunn
2009-05-23, 11:23 PM
Toshio & Arashi vs. Lani

Arena

The theatrics brought to Kagekure generated income for the waning village. However it was at the cost of shinobi dignity, even so there were some that put this open forum of battle to do some good for the shinobi of their village.

The crowd was eerily hushed as Lani and two her former genin now chuunin strode from their respective archways. The reason for the fight were irrelevant. The question is not if a shinobi should fight, but how. With Lani involved, many preparations had been made to contain the battle to the arena.

The three had seconds before the referee would order the fight to begin, whether they were ready or not.

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii160/Valgunn/LaniFight1-1.jpg
Key:
Dark Gray; ten foot high arena stands.
Light Grey; entrance set into the stands.
Green; grass.
Brown; dirt.
Grey/Green; moss covered rocks, they provide half-cover if stood behind, total-cover is crouched behind.
Special: The arena is enclosed above the stands but opens to the sky ten feet out to the arena floor. This shadow is doubled on Toshio's side of the arena, and halved on Arashi's side.

OOC: Both teams have one round before the fight begins to roll initiative, buff themselves, or whatever.

ZeroNumerous
2009-05-24, 12:14 AM
Lani

The jounin didn't seem to have aged a bit in the past twelve years. She was nearing forty and not a single wrinkle showed on her childish face. Her eyes were nearly permanently closed these days, but surprisingly this did little to limit her field of vision. Their ex-instructor saunters into the battlefield nearly completely oblivious to the existence of her ex-genin. She playfully makes a show of shading her eyes with her hand and looking around the arena. "Oooh. I don't see anyone who could possibly be a threat to me here.. Maybe I should just go home and take a nap again, huh?"

A few quick hand-seals, a palm to the dirt and suddenly Lani is standing beside herself. "Ishi Bunshin no Jutsu!" The tiger jounin looks over herself, then nods. "Maybe this will be on your level, no? Go Stoney-Me! Defeat them for great justice!"

OOC
HP: 170/170
Chakra: 109/119
AC: 35
Ongoing Effects: Ishi Bunshin(1/160)

Ishi Bunshin
HP: 16/16
Chakra: 10/10
Ongoing Effects: None

ZeroNumerous
2009-05-24, 12:43 AM
Lani

OOC
Forgot initiative.

[roll0]

Valgunn
2009-05-24, 03:21 AM
Arashi

Arashi's eyebrow twitched as her eyes became two white plates. "What the hell!" She shouted at Lani. "I'll kick it's, and then your ass!" her mouth opening to an improbable size as she shouted. "Come on Toshio!"

Arashi quickly whipped the Ninja-to nestled in the small of her back from it's home and held it parallel to the floor. As her right hand was occupied, her left began to form seals. This was her default stance, her sword in one hand and her other forming seals for ninjutsu. It was similar to Lani except Arashi was adept at ranged combat, and used the sword for defense for the most part. The effect of the technique to the enhanced senses was startling. Chakra suffused the air around her.

OOC:
Hit points: 55/55
Chakra pool: 40/50
Armour class: 28
Ongoing effects: Whipping Hurricane (0/12),

Initiative!
Initiative: [roll0]

Ninja-to (free action)!
Special: Quick Draw Ninja-to

Whipping Hurricane (full-round action)!
Perform (DC26): [roll1]
Chakra cost: 10

The Unborne
2009-05-24, 09:51 AM
Toshio

Staring down Lani only made the Tora-osheigo think of one thing, How did I let Arashi talk me into this? Doesn't she know Lani's reputation? Toshio sighs a little bit and nods his head in agreement with Arashi, "Okay! Tora-sensei! I'm going to come right through that rocky you and maul you like a ferocious tiger with nothing holding it back!" After saying this, he twists slightly around and clenches his fist, "Yes I'm so cool!"

Toshio regains his normal composure crouches low crossing his forearms together in front of him, and a shimmering, blue chakra forms a circle around him at his feet. Where his bandages weren't covering anymore became hairy and his posture also bent forward. His teeth also started became more like razor sharp fangs than his regular pearly whites. The same blue chakra started to solidify around his wrists and formed two giant paws. "Tiger-ish no Jutsu!" A sudden gust of warm wind comes from his body as he unleashes some of the suppressants in his body.

Hit points: 55/55 (-5)
Chakra pool: 60/68
Armour class: 35
Ongoing effects: Shrinking Technique (0/120), Rank 3 Speed (0/5)

Initiative
Initiative: [roll0]

Sandan Kousoku (free action)

Shrinking Technique + Different Flavor (full-round action)
Perform (DC23): [roll1]
Chakra cost: 5

Chakra Convert
Converted chakra: 5
DC16: [roll2]

Tora no Tsume (move action)
Heroic Surge added.

Torageki Stance (swift action)

The Unborne
2009-05-24, 12:23 PM
Toshio

Seeing an opening, Toshio unleashes his feral power from within. "UWOOOOOH!" His auburn hair grows ever so longer and the hair coating his body became thicker and coarse. "Here I come, Tora-sensei!"

Toshio swings his arms back and balances on his left leg for a split moment before dashing forward towards Stoney-Lani. The Tora-osheigo charges in with his claw already raised, but due to his speed his hand was lagging behind the rest of his body as he aimed for Stoney-Lani. He stops just inches from the stone clone and lets the inertia of his speed bring his claw forward as an attack.

Hit points: 55/55 (-5)
Chakra pool: 63/68
Armour class: 33
Ongoing effects: Shrinking Technique (1/120), Rank 3 Speed (1/5), Tiger's Fury (1/4)

Tiger's Fury (free action)

Charge Attack (full-round)
Move to (9,14)
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

ZeroNumerous
2009-05-24, 12:32 PM
Stoney-Lani

The bunshin disappears several seconds before Toshio's claw touches her rock-hard skin. She reappears ten feet behind the chuunin and laughs uproariously. "Ah-hahaha! You'll never defeat me with that kind of skill!"

OOC
Ishi Bunshin
Chakra: 5/10
AC: 40
Ongoing Effects: Speed Rank 5(1/1)
Shundou Check: [roll0] +2 chakra spent for +4 to check.

ZeroNumerous
2009-05-24, 01:07 PM
Stoney-Lani

The copy of their jounin charges forward in return and gathers chakra in it's left foot. She's moving far faster than Toshio had been and her control of that speed is significantly more effective than Toshio's. She seemingly trips and slides, but as soon as she's within range her left foot lashes out toward the chuunin's jaw.

OOC
Lani
Ongoing Effects: Ishi Bunshin(2/160)

Ishi Bunshin
Chakra: 2/10
Perform Check: [roll0] vs Kage Buyou's DC of 16.
Attack Roll: [roll1]; +2 for speed, +2 for charging
If it hits: Stoney Lani will follow Toshio up and combo it with a grapple check.
Grapple Check: [roll2]; Base +19 plus 8 due to counting as two sizes higher due to Ishi Bunshin mastery.

ZeroNumerous
2009-05-24, 01:10 PM
OOC
Forgot damage and Fort Save DC
Damage: [roll0] and a DC 18 Fort Save or sent Damage*3 feet in the air.

The Unborne
2009-05-24, 01:33 PM
Hit points: 37/55 (-5)
Ongoing effects: Shrinking Technique (1/120), Rank 3 Speed (1/5), Tiger's Fury (1/4)

Fortitude Save: [roll0]
Grappling Check: [roll1]

Valgunn
2009-05-25, 07:39 AM
Arashi

Sword in hand and her off-hand performing seals for another of her favored wind release techniques. She did hold off her completing the technique. Waiting for the moment just before Toshio hit the ground, to ease him down instead of letting him smash down and hit the ground.

OOC:
Chakra pool: 32/50
Armour class: 32
Ongoing effects: Whipping Hurricane (1/12), Speed Rank 4 (1/5)

Violent Wind Thrust!
Perform (DC23): [roll0]; -4 off-hand, +5 fuuton, +1 hand-seal
Chakra cost: 4
Attack (touch): [roll1]; +2 speed, +4 technique,
Distance: special

Arena

Sandy Brown; Stoney-Lani
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii160/Valgunn/LaniFight2.jpg

ZeroNumerous
2009-05-25, 01:20 PM
Stoney-Lani

Stone Lani used the time in the air to hug Toshio closely. "I'm sorry I have to do this to you my little Tora-Oshiego!" She gave him a hard squeeze before moving about so she'd fall on top of him when they hit the ground.

Lani
Ongoing Effects: Ishi Bunshin(3/160)

Ishi Bunshin
Chakra: 1/10
Grapple Check: Opposed Grapple to Cause Damage: [roll0]; Damage Roll: [roll1].
Pin Check: Opposed Grapple to Pin: [roll2].

Falling damage is negated by Arashi's technique.

The Unborne
2009-05-25, 01:48 PM
Hit points: 21/55 (-5)
Ongoing effects: Shrinking Technique (2/120), Rank 3 Speed (2/5), Tiger's Fury (2/4)

Grappling Check 1:[roll0]
Grappling Check 2:[roll1]

Valgunn
2009-05-26, 03:23 AM
Arashi

"Could you hurry up, Toshio?" Arashi took a sadistic pleasure in seeing him struggle under the weight of the stone Lani. However she was his friend and would help him, she just wanted to make sure she was ahead of him. With a quick twist of movement Arashi was beside the grappling pair, and with the second she lashed out with her weapon.

Her back now to Lani, but her senses still acute. She was moving faster than Toshio and would not allow her to hit with Shadow Dance.

OOC:
Chakra pool: 31/50
Armour class: 32
Ongoing effects: Whipping Hurricane (2/12), Speed Rank 4 (2/5)

Move!
Move action: 5 squares of movement

Nimble Strike!
Perform (DC12): [roll0]
Chakra cost: 1
Attack: [roll1]; -1/+4 nimble strike finesse, +1 nimble strike, +2 speed, +2 flank
Damage: [roll2] + [roll3]; sneak attack

Arena

Sandy Brown; Stoney-Lani
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii160/Valgunn/LaniFight3.jpg

ZeroNumerous
2009-05-27, 12:18 AM
Stone Lani

The bunshin is struck since she's too busy pinning Toshio to dodge. However, the blow does little as her rocky nature absorbs the abuse.

Ishi Bunshin
HP: 13/16
Chakra: 1/10

The Unborne
2009-05-27, 08:53 PM
Toshio

The chuunin gasps for a breath of air, "Huu, huu, really Lani...If you don't want to hurt me, you can just let go...It wouldn't- huu, huu- hurt my feelings!" With whatever willpower Toshio had, he struggles against the immense weight of Stoney-Lani all for some more leeway. He reverts back to his normal size and the hair amongst his body recedes back.

Hit points: 21/55 (-5)
Armour class: 31
Ongoing effects: Shrinking Technique (3/120), Rank 3 Speed (3/5), Tiger's Fury (3/4)

Dismiss Shrinking

Grappling Check 1:[roll0]
Grappling Check 2:[roll1]
Grappling Check 3:[roll2]

Heroic Surge used.

ZeroNumerous
2009-05-27, 09:31 PM
Lani

Stoney-Lani squeezes Toshio, holding him as close as possible to prevent his escape. The real Lani just doubles over laughing, then finally dismisses the Ishi Bunshin, causing her to crumble into dirt right on top of the poor chuunin. "Ah-hahaha. I missed that from when he was a genin.."

Lani
Chakra: 108/119
Ongoing Effects: Speed Rank 5 (1/1);

Stoney-Lani
HP: 13/16
Chakra: 0/10
Opposed Grapples: [roll0]; [roll1]; [roll2]
Full Attack: [roll3]; [roll4]; [roll5];
Damage: [roll6]; [roll7]; [roll8]

Notes: All non-lethal

Valgunn
2009-05-28, 03:26 AM
Arashi

Arashi felt anger toward Lani, Toshio and herself. She was being toyed with. Twelve years of hard work and she was still being toyed with. A flick upward of her sword and two steps of her feet clad in thick sandals she was facing Lani. Her sword pointing toward the floor. Words failed to comprehend how angry she was. She didn't care if she died; she wanted to be taken seriously. "Toshio, you moron."

Her free off-hand formed the seals masterfully and performed Shielding Winds. "You're not taking me down that easily, Lani-senpai." The effect of her attitude and the winds slipping and whipping around her was impressive. It was not a statement, it was a promise. Around her legs chakra gathered letting her muscles gorge themselves and push beyond the human norm.

OOC:
Hit points: 50/55 (5)
Chakra pool: 30/50
Armour class: 34
Ongoing effects: Whipping Hurricane (3/12), Speed Rank 4 (3/5), Shielding Winds (1/12), Jumping (1/12)

Shielding Winds!
Perform (DC21): [roll0]
Chakra Cost: 5
Convert, Quickened (DC20): [roll1]

Jumping!
Perform (DC12): [roll2]
Chakra Cost: 1
Arena

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii160/Valgunn/LaniFight4.jpg

ZeroNumerous
2009-05-28, 03:53 AM
Lani

The jounin waves off Arashi's angry statements. "Don't feel bad little Windy-chan. You know I can't take anything seriously!" Lani giggles the type of giggle one expects from a schoolgirl, then raises her arms up in a faux boxing stance. "Come and get me then, little Windy-chan!"

Lani
Chakra: 107/119
Ongoing Effects: Speed Rank 5 (1/1)
Readied Action: If attacked, shundou south 8 squares.

Valgunn
2009-05-29, 08:11 AM
Arashi

Barely a muscle tensed as she looked on through the space between her and Lani. In and instant everything moved. She pushed her body to move faster than she should. Within a second she had covered the distance between them. Within the next moment her arm shot forward with her entire momentum thrown behind it.

OOC:
Hit points: 49/55 (6)
Chakra pool: 30/50
Ongoing effects: Whipping Hurricane (4/12), Speed Rank 4 (4/5), Shielding Winds (2/12), Jumping (2/12)

Nimble Strike!
Convert, Quickened (DC12): [roll1]
Attack: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]
Arena

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii160/Valgunn/LaniFight5.jpg

ZeroNumerous
2009-05-29, 08:58 AM
Lani

The jounin just smiled shortly before disappearing from Arashi's reach. She reappeared some distance behind the chuunin and smiled wide for the crowd. She was very obviously not taking this seriously at all.

Lani
Chakra: 102/119
Readied Action: If attacked, unarmed counterattack.
Attack Roll: [roll0]; PAing for 3.
Damage Roll: [roll1]

Valgunn
2009-05-29, 11:22 AM
Arashi

Without missing a step she moved. One foot slamming down against the ground stopping her forward motion. Her other foot twisted up and then down again. She again propelled herself toward Lani. An unmistakable aura of conviction surrounding her. "Feel free to die when you've had enough!"

OOC:
Hit points: 48/55 (7)
Chakra pool: 26/50
Ongoing effects: Whipping Hurricane (5/12), Speed Rank 4 (5/5), Shielding Winds (3/12), Jumping (3/12)

Nimble Strike!
Convert, Quickened (DC12): [roll1]
Attack: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]
Arena

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii160/Valgunn/LaniFight6.jpg

ZeroNumerous
2009-05-29, 06:03 PM
Lani

The jounin quickly dodges Arashi's swing and responds with one of her own that misses wide. Lani steps away then smiles at Arashi. "Silly Windy-chan. Keep wasting energy like that and you'll be all tapped out soon!"

OOC
Lani
Chakra: 101/119
Readied Action: If approached, shundou 8 squares east to the stands.

Valgunn
2009-05-30, 03:18 AM
Arashi

A tense leap back saw Arashi ten feet from Lani. Lani's comments struck again. Arashi was more annoyed with how inane the comment was. She knew better than anyone how low her reserves were compared to other people. It was a point of much annoyance to her. She had reached the half-way point with her reserves.

Without moving further she flicked her sword to her other hand, then with another deft movement of her main hand she formed a release seal. A a poof of smoke a fuuma shuriken appeared in her main hand. She had a little under forty seconds left before her signature technique ended.

OOC:
Ongoing effects: Whipping Hurricane (6/12), Speed Rank 4 (1/5), Shielding Winds (4/12), Jumping (4/12)

Move Action!
Move action: Swap ninja-to to off-hand

Undo Seal!
Perform (DC18): [roll0]
Arena

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii160/Valgunn/LaniFight7.jpg

ZeroNumerous
2009-05-30, 04:06 AM
Lani

The appearance of the ranged weapon required a radical change in Lani's tactics. No longer was playing around an option, since it was obvious now that Arashi meant business. "You want me to be serious, ne? One shot is all I can give you then. 1 minute. Sixty whole seconds where I'll pretend you're a threat. That good enough for you, Windy-chan?"

Without further ado, the jounin calmly closed her eyes, placed both of her fists together--knuckle against knuckle--and began delving into the depths of her mind. The first gate, the ruler of her fight-or-flight reaction. The second gate, the ruler of her common sense. The third gate, holder of her freedom. The fourth gate, ruler of her killing desires. The fifth gate, the ruler of her compassion. And the final gate which holds no crown. The gate which guards the simple desire to be undefeated under the sun.

During this, Lani's chakra becomes plainly visible as a blue glove which hugs closely to her body at first before wildly exploding in every direction. She opens eyes colder than ice and looks toward Arashi. The chuunin found no taunts, no silliness and most of all no compassion behind her baby blues. She was now simple, unfettered and utterly willing to do whatever it took to win. Lani tucked both legs close together, placed her right arm behind her back and raised her left arm up with palm facing away from Arashi.

OOC
Lani
AC: 44
Chakra: 100/119
Ongoing Effects: Speed Rank 5 (1/1); Kei-mon Kai (0/16);
Full Round Action: Use Gates 1 through 5 as a free action due to mastery. Activate Kei-mon Kai.

Regenerate [roll0] chakra next turn

Valgunn
2009-05-30, 04:46 AM
Arashi

Thirty seconds and one minute. Both times began their achingly slow countdown. Twisting herself around her hand flicked and spun the shuriken moments before she released.

A whip-like motion in her hands saw two shuriken appear apparently from nowhere in between her fingers. A flick of her wrists and the shuriken were went flying in the wake of the fuuma shuriken.

OOC:
Ongoing effects: Whipping Hurricane (7/12), Speed Rank 4 (2/5), Shielding Winds (5/12), Jumping (5/12)

Full-Attack Action!
Attack one: [roll0]
Damage one: [roll1]; [roll2] Wind

Sleight of Hand!
Sleight of Hand: [roll3]

Full-Attack Action (Cont.)!
Attack two: [roll4]
Damage two: [roll5]; [roll6] Wind

Attack three: [roll7]
Damage three: [roll8]; [roll9] Wind
Arena

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii160/Valgunn/LaniFight7.jpg

ZeroNumerous
2009-05-30, 05:11 AM
Lani

Lani moves to block, but in that one instance Arashi's fuuma shuriken is just a little too fast. The blade cleaves clean through Lani's left arm, and the two following shuriken embed themselves in the older woman's stomach. A spray of blood squirts into the air as she falls backwards...

...Then a loud pop and a poof of smoke reveal the dead Lani to be merely a log.

Lani
Chakra: 100/119
Ongoing Effects: Speed Rank 5 (1/1); Kei-mon Kai (1/16);
Kawarimi: [roll0]; 4 chakra spent for +8 on perform. -5 for performing one-handed(the one behind her back). Move 3 squares west, 3 squares north after Kawarimi.

ZeroNumerous
2009-05-30, 05:30 AM
Lani

Lani appears behind Arashi then immediately drops down, spins her leg out and attempts to trip the chuunin.

OOC
Lani
Chakra: 99/119
Ongoing Effects: Speed Rank 5 (1/1); Kei-mon Kai (2/16)
Regen Chakra: [roll0]
Full Attack #1: Trip Attempt. Triggers AoO. If that misses: Melee touch: [roll1]; Opposed Strength or Dex check(I choose to use Strength): [roll2]

Rest of post to come if/when Arashi takes her AoO.

Valgunn
2009-05-30, 05:46 AM
Arashi

Arashi didn't bother to dodge the incoming leg instead choosing to switch her body posture and stop the incoming attempt to trip her. Her own leg came down to interrupt the incoming jounin.

The attempt was doomed from the start though which became plain as Lani's leg impacted her own, the winds surrounding her lashing out at Lani as Arashi tried to stay upright.

OOC:
Ongoing effects: Whipping Hurricane (7/12), Speed Rank 4 (2/5), Shielding Winds (5/12), Jumping (5/12)

Attack of Opportunity!
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Shielding Winds!
Damage: [roll2]

Opposed Check!
Dexterity: [roll3]

ZeroNumerous
2009-05-30, 05:53 AM
Lani

Lani immediately kips up and pounces the prone Arashi. Her fist pumps like the claw of a tiger as she tries to maul the poor chuunin.

OOC
Lani
HP: 164/170
Chakra: 99/119
Ongoing Effects: Speed Rank 5 (1/1); Kei-mon Kai (2/16)
Five Foot Step: Into Arashi's square. Arashi gets another AoO.
Full Attack #2: [roll0]; [roll1]
Full Attack #3: [roll2]; [roll3]

Valgunn
2009-05-30, 06:27 AM
Arashi

With a twist and a tumble Arashi slipped from under Lani and as she slipped from under Lani she performed another acrobatic feat. From prone she slipped up to standing as easily as she breathed. "I told you I will not go down so easily."

OOC:
Ongoing effects: Whipping Hurricane (8/12), Speed Rank 4 (3/5), Shielding Winds (6/12), Jumping (6/12)

Tumble!
Tumble: [roll0]

Readied Action!
Readied Action: If attacked Shundou 2 squares West
Arena

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii160/Valgunn/LaniFight8.jpg

ZeroNumerous
2009-05-30, 06:40 AM
Lani

The tiger jounin just swings a foot around and up high, missing as Arashi disappears just before she's attacked. She just places her foot back down and assumes a defensive stance. Her expression doesn't change when Arashi moves away, and no taunts or words escape her lips. She remains steadfastly determined to destroy the chuunin.

OOC
Lani
Chakra: 102/119
Ongoing Effects: Speed Rank 5 (1/1); Kei-mon Kai (3/16)
Five Foot Step: 1 square west.
Attack Action: [roll0]; [roll1]
Regen Chakra: [roll2]

Valgunn
2009-05-30, 06:55 AM
Arashi

Lani's leg passed through air as Arashi leap back ten feet. Twenty seconds left till her technique ended. She could renew her technique but that would leave her open for an entire six seconds.

Her hands again moved to her surreptitious beat and again shuriken appeared apparently out of nowhere in between her fingers. Once more she let loose a volley of shots that if aimed at any normal person would shred them into pieces.

OOC:
Hit points: 32/55 (7)
Chakra pool: 22/50
Ongoing effects: Whipping Hurricane (9/12), Speed Rank 4 (4/5), Shielding Winds (7/12), Jumping (7/12)

Instant Displacement!
Perform (DC17): [roll0]
Convert, Quickened (DC18): [roll1]

Sleight of Hand!
Sleight of Hand: [roll2]

Full-Attack Action!
Attack one: [roll3]
Damage one: [roll4] + [roll5] Wind

Attack two: [roll6]
Damage two: [roll7] + [roll8] Wind

Attack three: [roll9]
Damage three: [roll10] + [roll11] Wind
Arena

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii160/Valgunn/LaniFight9.jpg

ZeroNumerous
2009-05-30, 07:14 AM
Lani

All three attacks are effortlessly deflected by Lani's knuckle-duster clad fists. She again doesn't say anything as she steps forward and kicks at Arashi's stomach.

OOC
Lani
Chakra: 96/119
Ongoing Effects: Speed Rank 5 (1/1); Kei-mon Kai (4/16)
Hirameku: Onto rock with Arashi.
Attack Action: Hirai Ashi: [roll]1d20+28[roll]; [roll0]; DC 22 Fort Save or Prone and Stunned for 1 round.

ZeroNumerous
2009-05-30, 07:16 AM
Attack Roll: [roll0]

Valgunn
2009-06-02, 09:16 AM
Arashi

With a huge burst of chakra Arashi tried to dodge the incoming attack.

OOC:
Chakra pool: 14/50
Ongoing effects: Whipping Hurricane (9/12), Speed Rank 4 (4/5), Shielding Winds (7/12), Jumping (7/12)

Instant Displacement!
Perform (DC36): [roll0]; +12 Chakra Bonus
Chakra Cost: 8

Valgunn
2009-06-02, 09:28 AM
Arashi

In a blur of movement Arashi vanished just as Lani's foot would have crashed into her stomach. A slap of feet on dirt drew attention to where she appeared. Her feet splayed out to absorb the impact from leaping at such immense speed, her main hand slamming down on the ground to finally stop her skidding.

With a push of her hand she lifted herself up from the floor. With a flicker shuriken appeared in her hand wedged tightly between clenched fingers. A trail of blood leaked from her smile. Without warning her body and then her arm whipped around and released the shuriken.

OOC:
Chakra pool: 10/50
Ongoing effects: Whipping Hurricane (10/12), Speed Rank 4 (5/5), Shielding Winds (8/12), Jumping (8/12)

Sleight of Hand!
Sleight of hand: [roll0]

Shuriken!
Attack one: [roll1]
Damage one: [roll2] + [roll3] Wind

Attack two: [roll4]
Damage two: [roll5] + [roll6] Wind

Attack three: [roll7]
Damage three: [roll8] + [roll9] Wind
Arena

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii160/Valgunn/LaniFight10.jpg