PDA

View Full Version : DBZ WW (It's Namek Time) Game Over

Dragoon
2009-05-26, 12:56 AM
(cutting into the action)

"I hear Lord Frieza just needs to capture a Namek to explain how the dragonballs work before he becomes immortal."
"Yeah, besides it looks like the Namekians are weak." The guards nod to each other.
"Wait a minute, we aren't even given colored text or names. He's going to kill us soon, run." As the two guards took off and started flying-

"Ok, I have a pair of aces and eights. Does that mean I won?" A man with a viking hat looked at the green alien as they both placed their cards down.
"No, I won with a pair of twos." The alien responded with sarcasm.
"I see, since you won, I'll return you to Namek, your trainee might need help."
"But don't you need the-" His question was interrupted as he teleported and appeared in front of two short human looking people.
"Piccolo, you're alive!" The young boy with a monkey tail exclaimed while hugging the newly resurrected Namekian.
"Goku should be here soon, and then Frieza will have no chance."
"When he gets here, we'll infiltrate Frieza's forces and take him down when he's not looking." As our heroes villains plot their attempt to stop Frieza-

"I thought I ordered all five of them, not just three, and where have Zarbon and Dodoria gone to. Good help is never to be found. And where has Vegeta gone, sulking with his tail between his legs after losing to an earthling perhaps?"

(Vegeta's location) "Should I help Frieza recover the dragonballs and back-stab him, or join the stupid earthlings and back-stab them?"

As Goku and the Ginyu Force landed, Frieza's orders went out, the earthlings must be killed destroyed.

player list 5/19
Aemoh Goku
billtodamax lynched day 4 gohan
Catseye2121 lynched day 1 Frieza's Men
evnafets lynched day 2 Frieza's Men
Fleeing Coward lynched day 6 Ginyu
Fostire Frieza's Men
happyturtle killed night 2 Vegeta
Hyozo lynched day 3 Frieza's Men
Kyouhen killed night 1 Burter
Lamech lynched day 5 Frieza's Men
Lex-kat killed night 3 Dodoria
Lizard Lord executed night 3 Freiza's soldier
Lucky Frieza's Men
Malmagor Andrigal auto'd Krillin
MOD beasted day 4 frieza
Murska killed night 4 Zarbon
Shadowcaller killed night 5 Recoome
The Bookworm Piccolo
Trixie Frieza's Men

Rules

Good Guys?
Win with all the bad guys killed.

Frieza’s Henchman (villagers): You were hired, enslaved, whatever… to conquer the planet so master Frieza can achieve immortality. Scries as freiza’s henchman.

Zarbon (seer): You recognize that people can hide their powers slightly better than Dodoria, each night you can pm the narrators with a name and learn the person’s role. Scries as Zarbon/Dodoria.

Ginyu Force (masons): Freiza sent for you after realizing that he might have problems with the Earthlings. You can recognize each other Scries as the ginyu force.

Dodoria (fool): You also have a fancy scouter, unfortunately, you forget that people can hide their level easily. Thinks he’s the seer. Scries as Zarbon/Dodoria.

Frieza (baner?): You are the strongest in the universe, each night you can detain someone, and protect them for the night. And once every three nights, you can instead choose to kill someone. Scries as Freiza.

Bad Guys?

Win if the number of good guys? equal number of bad guys.

Goku (alpha): Unlike the others you are much better at keeping your power level low while fighting, scries as a frieza’s henchman. And no, he doesn't get to pick his teammates, and they do know each other at the start.

Gohan (beast): Powerful if angry, and if killed by lynch, will take a random person down with him.

The other Z-fighters (wolves): You are here to help protect what is left of the z-fighters.

Piccolo (devil): Slightly smarter than his teammates, though that isn’t hard to do. Each night chooses a person and learns their role.

Most definitely Neutral

Vegeta (voider): Starts off neutral and each night may void someone’s night action. Before the start of day 4, he must pick either Frieza’s or Goku’s side, his win conditions become the same as the side he picks.

Special Rules
Days last 48 hours, Nights 24 hours, barring forum problems. Lynch needs 25% of the people playing.
Auto-lynch happens after three times not voting. Let narrators know if you are having problems getting on or something else. Also any questions fire away.

Any questions, make sure to ask me asap.

-the two guards rushed to where they thought Frieza's base was. Unfortunately for them, it has been moved. Will our special guards reach the base before running into the Z-fighters? Will...

Yes, Frieza?
"You used the dubbed names for a couple of characters. Die." Ending his statement with a finger point as a blast of purple pierced the narrator's heart.

Night 0 The Narrator was killed by Frieza, and both Frieza and the Z-fighters have called in reinforcements. Day 1 begins and ends in 72 from the time this post is up. Barring it being at a bad time for me to.

And yes if the joke sounds familiar, I did steal borrow the idea from there.

Shadowcaller
2009-05-26, 11:02 AM
((Murska claimed villager, therefore he must be a wolf!))

Lucky
2009-05-26, 11:06 AM
Murska claimed villager, therefore he must be a wolf!

Wolf? What is a "wolf"? Is it a type of android?

Kyouhen
2009-05-26, 11:08 AM
Shadowcaller is clearly delusional. :smallannoyed:

Shadowcaller
2009-05-26, 11:13 AM
Wolf? What is a "wolf"? Is it a type of android?

((Ah, sorry. I should have added the OOC signs there.))

Murska
2009-05-26, 11:14 AM
Shadowcaller claimed villager aswell!

Lamech
2009-05-26, 11:29 AM
Hey I'm a generic bad guy! (No, not a wolf don't be silly. A villager.)

Murska, he is definetly up to something. Even if he isn't I still want him lynched.:smalltongue:

Lucky
2009-05-26, 12:54 PM
Lamech just admitted he's the bad guy! Get him!

Kyouhen
2009-05-26, 01:09 PM
Lucky's after a bad guy! Get him!

...Wait, what are we doing again? :smalleek:

Lizard Lord
2009-05-26, 04:18 PM
Kyouhen is trying to confuse us. Get him!

Aemoh
2009-05-26, 06:12 PM
*points at Catseye2121*

Also, day 1's off to a fun random start, no?

The Bookworm
2009-05-26, 06:12 PM
Lizard Lord is clearly blaming Kyouhen for a crime they didn't commit! Get them!

MOD
2009-05-26, 06:23 PM
I must say I am highly suspicious of Kyouhen for using an ellipse in his post. And my random die rolling indicated that I should vote for him.

Fostire
2009-05-26, 06:32 PM
Non-random* point at Catseye2121

*May or may not actually be completely random

TFT
2009-05-26, 07:36 PM
Billtodamax hasn't posted yet.

@Happyturtle: Obviously not corrupt enough to save you from the ability :smalltongue:.

happyturtle
2009-05-26, 08:34 PM
Catseye to avenge my USB3 death by corruption.

Which totally shouldn't have worked. I was already corrupt.

Madmal
2009-05-26, 10:02 PM
First day point?

Murska, for making the 6th post

Fleeing Coward
2009-05-26, 10:30 PM
Catseye2121 for now.

Murska
2009-05-27, 03:14 AM
Catseye for a first-day lynch that hopefully isn't me.

billtodamax
2009-05-27, 04:42 AM
Kyouhen for confusion!

Trixie
2009-05-27, 05:10 AM
Murska. Definitely Murska. :smallannoyed:

Shadowcaller
2009-05-27, 05:12 AM
Murska. Definitely Murska. :smallannoyed:

Hm, why exactly Trixie?

Kyouhen

Hyozo
2009-05-27, 04:40 PM
Trixie until he tells her reason for pointing at Murska

MOD
2009-05-28, 04:53 AM
Only 2 more to vote Lex-Cat and evnafets!

billtodamax
2009-05-28, 04:55 AM
And at this point it looks like catseye's being lynched with just enough votes.

Lex-Kat
2009-05-28, 09:29 PM
billtodamax because he has a long name. ^.^

evnafets
2009-05-28, 09:44 PM
evnafets points at kyouhen to get a point out there.

Dragoon
2009-05-29, 12:34 AM
As the two guards rush toward the base, they notice one of the other guards flying towards them. "I just realized something, wasn't the last person Earth coming here. What was his name, Kakarot or something?" Unfortunately for the last guard, they received their answer as a pod crashed into the guard.
"Hey, everyone I'm here." The two guards hidden quietly as they fled somewhere to hide. "Well, I guess I'll go find my teammates." After leaving the two guards check on their teammate and find that catseye2121 was the one crushed.
"Sucks to be him, we better go report in."
"No, not that way, that's the way that super-powerful person went. Go around." With a shrug the two leave catseye2121's body.

Catseye2121 was squashed by Goku's pod, he was one of Frieza's guards. Night starts now and ends in 24 hours. Team Evil, just have one of you send in who it is your killing by pm. You better know who you are.

Murska
2009-05-29, 06:01 AM
Baner, unless you're a high-profile player who's likely to be targeted or if you have revealed your role to ANYONE AT ALL, please bane me tonight? I want to play in this game for at least a day or two and it'd cost you nothing. :smallsmile:

Kyouhen
2009-05-29, 11:06 AM
Baner, unless you're a high-profile player who's likely to be targeted or if you have revealed your role to ANYONE AT ALL, please bane me tonight? I want to play in this game for at least a day or two and it'd cost you nothing. :smallsmile:

He's a wolf hero generic character type who has a say in night kills! Don't do it it's a trap!

Murska
2009-05-29, 11:20 AM
Well, if it IS a trap... what am I gonna gain? I specifically said that if there is any chance of the baner getting targeted tonight, he should bane himself. If not though, I'd like one.

The point of this message is mostly to dissuade the wolves from attacking me, anyway, since there's always the chance that I actually AM baned. And I'm just a henchman anyway, but like they'd believe that?

Lizard Lord
2009-05-29, 01:20 PM
Well, if it IS a trap... what am I gonna gain? I specifically said that if there is any chance of the baner getting targeted tonight, he should bane himself. If not though, I'd like one.

The point of this message is mostly to dissuade the wolves from attacking me, anyway, since there's always the chance that I actually AM baned. And I'm just a henchman anyway, but like they'd believe that?

Isn't there always a chance of the baner getting targeted? Just like there is a chance for any of us to get targeted.

Lamech
2009-05-29, 01:31 PM
There is always a chance for the baner to get targeted. Especially when people suggest that high profile targets should be baned.

Murska
2009-05-29, 01:40 PM
High profile targets usually are baned the first nights for the chance of wolves hitting the baner at random, especially in larger games, is rather slim. That's why the wolves have taken to not targeting high-profile targets the very first nights since if one of them does get baned, it's very bad for them.

It all depends on the baner, usually.

Dragoon
2009-05-30, 12:31 AM
"Hey, you want to know something funny, we're still alive, I guess the narrator must like us."
"The narrator has been killed by master frieza. Oh hey, it's a dragonball." As the two guards fly down towards the orange ball.
"I got this you two, buzz off." The two guards flew away.
"Hey, your strong, are you fast?"
"Of course, I'm the fastest in the universe! Watch this!" The blue blur circled around his target.
"Kaio-ken." Goku vanishes from sight and slams into the enemy, sending him flying out of his sight.
"He's powerful, I better warn Master Frieza."
"Unfortunately for you, I'm not letting you walk away. Demon Wave." The blast of ki obliterates the target.
"Hey, Piccolo, where's the guy I was fighting, you didn't kill him, did you?"
"Uhhh... no, he flew away very quickly, said he had laundry to do."
"I see, we better keep looking for the dragonballs, right." Piccolo smiles as he realizes that Goku was still an idiot.

The next morning.
"Where is Burter?"
"He hasn't returned from last night, and Captain Ginyu reports as missing."
"Report him as dead. I'm surrounded by idiots!" Frieza stormed off, how could his day get worst, he lost one of the Ginyu Force.

Kyouhen was killed, he was Burter, a mason. Day 2 starts now and ends in 48 hours. Night pm's are going out now.

Lamech
2009-05-30, 12:39 AM
Damn... thats a really bad sign. Murska, 'cause I think the wolves pulled off something smart and he's smart.

Kyouhen
2009-05-30, 01:00 AM
But... But... :smallfrown:

Fleeing Coward
2009-05-30, 01:09 AM
Got to agree here. That death has Murska written all over it.

billtodamax
2009-05-30, 01:10 AM
He can seriously move that fast? It's only day two, after all.

Fleeing Coward
2009-05-30, 01:17 AM
This isn't a big game, I certainly wouldn't put it past Murska to do something like this.

MOD
2009-05-30, 02:57 AM
Hmmm... random die role indicates that Hyozo should be my target.

Murska
2009-05-30, 03:52 AM
Hyozo. Nothing much to say, I'm innocent and I never revealed Kyouhen's role to anyone, but I don't expect anyone to believe me.

Lex-Kat
2009-05-30, 04:11 AM
Well, Murska is smart and very persuasive. But I think this was just dumb luck on the parts of the wolves.

Fleeing Coward and Lamech both seem very suspicious to me at this moment.

Murska
2009-05-30, 04:22 AM
Hm. I actually find that post by Lex-Kat very suspicious.

A wolf would do that because they know I'm innocent, to then say they 'didn't think I was evil' later on, having not pointed at me.

evnafets
2009-05-30, 05:32 AM
Murska said it earlier. Smart wolves go for "low-profile" targets on the first night because they expect high profiles like Murska/Jontom Xire etc to be baned. Kyouhen makes a good choice in that case. He's relatively new around here. I think they just got lucky he was a mason as well.

Is Murska a wolf or not? He might be playing the 'baner protect me' card even though he is a wolf just to stop us lynching him, and to get the baner protecting him so he doesn't protect their real target. However saying something like that is waving a big flag saying "scry me!" So if Murska IS a wolf this game, he would have to be the alpha.

We know for a fact that both of the leaders in the lynch vote yesterday have been confirmed innocent. I think that our enemy would be spreading their vote. 1-2 pointing at one, 1-2 pointing at the other, 1-2 pointing at a random off wagon person.

So I think we should focus first on those pointing at Kyouhen yesterday. Less chance of hitting another mason that way.

Those who pointed at Kyouhen:
LizardLord
MOD
Billtodamax
ShadowCaller
evnafets

evnafets points at ShadowCaller

Fleeing Coward
2009-05-30, 06:10 AM
I think evnafets has a point. After all, he's stating the obvious with everythign he said :smalltongue:
I'll play along though and pick a name off that list.
evnafets

happyturtle
2009-05-30, 06:10 AM
If it wasn't Murska who killed Kyouhen, then I'd guess someone from USB or Kyou, since Kyouhen was pretty prominent in both games.

Murska
2009-05-30, 07:48 AM
Okay, time for some bold text again.

Enough people know or guess at me having a powerrole already that there's not much point to keeping it hidden any longer. I'm the Seer/Fool, and my scry result arrived late so I'll be checking which soon enough. Hoping a fool though...

Oh, and Evnafets cuz he's on his list.

Shadowcaller
2009-05-30, 07:51 AM
Evnafets I guess, I don't really like his list there. Something is off.

The Bookworm
2009-05-30, 08:12 AM
Lizard Lord still gets my vote. S/He's on the list too, and I don't love large bandwagons.

Aemoh
2009-05-30, 09:33 AM
*points at ShadowCaller*

Cause I like having three options.

Lamech
2009-05-30, 09:43 AM
Baner, unless Murska already knows who you are... do NOT contact him. It may or may not be a good idea to bane him, but do NOT contact Murska.

He can seriously move that fast? It's only day two, after all. I think that their was some info to point towards kyouhen, so yeah...

In the mean time: evnafets said he isn't a mason.

evnafets
2009-05-30, 09:18 PM
Ok, I seriously think you guys should take a step back and think about this.

I am one of Frieza's regular henchmen (or villager if you so prefer)
My defense:
- This bandwagon has grown too fast for me to be a wolf. I gave good believable arguments - even the guys pointing at me agreed. In fact the lack of anybody arguing in my defense to date is a strong indication that I am not a Z-fighter.

- If I was a Z-fighter there is no way Kyouhen would have been targeted last night. If a person gets votes on one day, they are very likely to get them on a second as well. I would have left him alive to gather points today as well. Killing him actually made things easier for the "village" IMO.

- If I was one of the Z-Fighters do you think I would call attention to the fact that I pointed at a mason?

I am one of Frieza's loyal henchmen. And we need to teach a lesson to these pesky earthlings. Right now those dragonballers are laughing while you send on of your own to the hangman's noose.

MOD
2009-05-30, 09:40 PM
evnafets is right I am going to reconsider my decision. :smallbiggrin:

Hyozo
2009-05-30, 09:41 PM
Evnafets is one of the better players in this game. I don't want to lynch him so early on so little evidence, so I'll vote for Shadowcaller instead.

evnafets
2009-05-31, 04:49 PM
So Murska, you are claiming a seer/fool role. Am I getting lynched because of your scry? Or killed just because you're afraid of me? Or are you one of the enemy?

I am a loyal henchman. All my reasoning thus far has been in favour of our side. Unfortunately it has been taken up and twisted by the enemy. We can still stop this. Scry me tonight, and find out the truth. In the meantime I would recommend going for one of those others. Maybe Shadowcaller or maybe one of those on my list who has been silent thus far...

Murska
2009-05-31, 04:53 PM
You're one of the people I don't have information on. So, lynch you or lynch someone else of those, what's the difference?

evnafets
2009-05-31, 05:37 PM
You're one of the people I don't have information on. So, lynch you or lynch someone else of those, what's the difference?

The difference is it should be quite obvious at this point that I am a plain henchman/villager, and the point is to lynch a z-baller/wolf. How much more difference do you need?

Maybe my points struck closer to the mark than I expected? It would have been easy for those pesky earthlings to follow along on my vote, and get me lynched tomorrow for leading them down the garden path. Instead a counter-wagon started up.

So perhaps my initial guess of Shadowcaller was better than I thought? I say lynch him now - like you say it shouldn't make much difference right?
Chances are the wolves will come for me anyway - so why do their job for them?

Murska
2009-05-31, 05:39 PM
Dude, you're claiming 'villager'. That means absolutely nothing. The chances of you being one of the wolves is, to me, EXACTLY THE SAME as the chances of Shadowcaller being one. I don't really care, go ahead and lynch whoever you wish.

MOD
2009-05-31, 05:55 PM
evnafets we know it sucks getting lynched when your not wolf. But it is the nature of the game that people who are not wolves are going to be lynched on the way to lynching the actual wolves. You've made your case and there are still quite a few people who haven't voted yet that could yet put some else up on the chopping block.

If all else fails try giving them a pm.

happyturtle
2009-05-31, 06:00 PM
Hyozo is definitely a horror grue spirit assassin person who is playing this game!

Dragoon
2009-06-01, 02:14 AM
"Hmm, that minion sounds like he is smarter than he should be. Hmm, it says here that if a minion is getting too smart, he may take over. I guess I should take him out, besides it might be a 'hero' in disguise." With that Frieza pointed a finger and bang. Down goes one evanfets.
"Wait, don't I get my dying speech, and you narratorred it wrong. It's evnafets." I don't want to know how you heard that but fine, you get your death quote.
"I was going to retire after this." With that he slumped over. It looks like Frieza wasn't reading the evil overlord list. Which I have to say is-
"Wait, he's the guy that would always trade shifts if needed. Always there when you needed to talk."
"Yeah, didn't he win the most cost-efficient employee twenty-four months in a row. And he kept our forces from dying at the big battle four years ago."
"Geez, and his favorite person was Master Frieza." The two minions shook their heads. As night fell, Frieza's forces lost a bit of morale.
"Narrator, I hate you." As Frieza attempted to find how the narrator still talked after being destroyed. Perhaps the narrator may need a baning tonight.

Day 2 ends with evnafets being lynched, he was Frieza's soldier. Anyone used in the narration was used because I felt like it. Night 2 ends in 24 hours, so get those night actions in. Auto-lynch warnings will be up with the day time.

Dragoon
2009-06-02, 02:04 AM
"Hey, where's the space ship?"
"We're lost, I think."
The two guards continue flying, without an idea of where to go.

Meanwhile somewhere else on. Vegeta ran into Goku.
"I'm not doing a rip-off of an abridge series!" Fine, be that way. Vegeta turns to Goku
"Kakarot, what are you doing here?"
"My name is Goku, why is it so hard for you to get. Vegeta, we have to stop Frieza, he's evil." Vegeta laughed at his comment.
"Kakarot, you are a fool. While you got lucky when you beat me on Earth. This time, you will die." Both saiyans moved into defensive stances.
"Light of Death." The blast of ki slams into Vegeta's chest.
"But, but, I'm the prince of saiyans..."
"Piccolo, why did you interfere with my... Frieza's coming, run." With that, the two Z-fighters flew quickly away.

"Well, Mr. Vegeta, it looks like your saiyan pride wasn't worth much, now was it."

"Hey, why can't the narrator keep the names right, first he uses the dub names and now it's the translated name from the comic book." Do you want to stay lost.
"No, sir." They stayed quiet for a while, hopefully.

happyturtle was killed, she was Vegeta, and she had joined team frieza. PMs to people are going out now.

Day ends in about 48 hours. Those with one warning of auto-lynch.
billtodamax
Fostire
Lizard Lord
Lucky
Malmagor Andrigal
Trixie

Murska
2009-06-02, 02:13 AM
Shadowcaller. Let's see how right Evnafets was.

billtodamax
2009-06-02, 02:51 AM
Shadowcaller

MOD
2009-06-02, 03:58 AM
Ya, lets bandwagon Shadowcaller.

billtodamax
2009-06-02, 04:15 AM
:smallconfused: It was only two votes.

MOD
2009-06-02, 05:56 AM
I'm counting evnavets vote posthumously...:smallwink:

Shadowcaller
2009-06-02, 06:01 AM
I can tell you that evnafets is in fact 100 % wrong, why do people always suspect me when I'm not a wolf? :smallconfused:

Damn sheeps... anyway, I voted for MOD by being the third person in the bandwagon.

Furthermore my vote against Kyouhen was made in the last moment. There was no risk at all that the last person I voted for was about to get lynched and there was no way I could know that Kyouhen were a mason.

Trixie
2009-06-02, 06:17 AM
Murska till I have time to catch up on the thread :smallsigh:

happyturtle
2009-06-02, 06:24 AM
Awww, I liked being alive. :smallfrown:

The Bookworm
2009-06-02, 09:02 AM
Hmmm... I vote Shadowcaller, for lack of a better guess. I think Lizard Lord will get auto'd, and no one else votes for him/her anyway. :smallfrown: And I've got a hunch s/he's a wolf, too. Oh, well. Maybe Shadowcaller is, too!

Fleeing Coward
2009-06-02, 09:23 AM
Trixie because I don't think following the alternate bandwagon from the previous day is going to net us a wolf. It rarely ever does.

Fostire
2009-06-02, 10:20 AM
Shadowcaller

Shadowcaller
2009-06-02, 10:23 AM
...:smallsigh:
Why do you follow evnafets on this one? I was one of many possible targets and suddenly everyone votes for me? Talk about sheep country.

Lamech
2009-06-02, 10:44 AM
Hyozo has a tail!

Aemoh
2009-06-02, 11:03 AM
*points at MOD*

Cause I like having more than one target, and if were just gonna follow evnafets posthumously, then MOD was on the list and has one vote already.

Lex-Kat
2009-06-02, 11:07 AM
Something tells me not to trust Murska.

Lizard Lord
2009-06-02, 11:33 AM
Shadowcaller

Shadowcaller
2009-06-02, 11:35 AM
Okay, this is silly, LL and Fostire have no reason at all for voting for me except that i'm being bandwagoned. I think the bookworm might be correct that at least one of them is a wolf.

Lucky
2009-06-02, 12:46 PM
Points at Aemoh

Madmal
2009-06-02, 01:06 PM
I'll be pointing at Hyozo. last time i checked i saw two people changing their points from him. Besides, this current bandwagon is odd.

Murska
2009-06-02, 03:02 PM
Hyozo. I didn't claim I scried SC, people.

Shadowcaller
2009-06-02, 03:03 PM
*sigh* I guess I have to join the Hyzo bandwagon to protect myself.

Fleeing Coward
2009-06-02, 10:11 PM
Changing to Hyozo

billtodamax
2009-06-03, 04:19 PM
Hyozo cause Murska asked nicely.

Dragoon
2009-06-04, 02:54 AM
"Hey, Frieza, kill him, Shadowcaller's bad." As Frieza casually takes aim at the man. A few of his men grab another person, Hyozo and shove him in the way. The purple blast hits him dead in the heart. Too bad this one was one of his men.

Meanwhile

"Looks like Fred was taken out."
"Yeah, yes he was, too bad about that, huh?"
"At least it wasn't us."

Hyozo was lynched, one of frieza's men. Night 3 begins and ends in 24 hours, get in those night actions.

Dragoon
2009-06-05, 02:45 AM
"Hey, do you think the narrator's going to give us names soon?" The other one is staring into spacing, thinking.
"I doubt it, we'll probably be here until the end of the game, well longer if Frieza wins, which he will. Hey, it's Lord Frieza, we have news!"

Meanwhile

"Goku, that one there has a scouter."
"We need to stop him from getting to Frieza, hurry, Piccolo." As the two Z-fighters chase after the warrior with the scouter, they realize that he is out of range without alerting Frieza to their presence. They let the person go. Stopping once sure the two behind him have left, the person with the scouter moves towards base. Master Frieza would be happy with the information.
"Kamehameha." As the blue blast flies through the air, the henchmen with a scouter found himself completely consumed by the blast.
"Ha, I'm not useless!" Krillin flew away before anyone came to investigate.

Back with Frieza,
"Die!" As Frieza hit one of the two previously unnamed guards, Lizard Lord felt his heart give out as he saw a hole in his chest.
"He was worthless anyways." The other guard took off, not wanting to be in the way of his master when he was angry.

Lex-Kat was obliterated, she was either Zarbon or Dodoria.
Lizard Lord was executed, he was one of Frieza's soldiers.

Day 4 begins now and ends in about 48 hours. PM's going out now.

No changes to the auto-lynch warnings, if people want me to put them here, let me know.

Murska
2009-06-05, 07:54 AM
Billtodamax. :smallsigh:

EDIT: Actually, Fleeing Coward strikes me as more suspicious right now.

Fleeing Coward
2009-06-05, 09:09 AM
I'm not a wolf, I don't trust billtodmax myself.

If there's another seer/fool out there, now would be the time to use a proxy to tell us that Murska can't possibly be the seer/fool.

Murska
2009-06-05, 09:16 AM
No wait... Darnit, I got to look at this more carefully. :smalltongue:

EDIT: Okay, Billtodamax now, Fleeing Coward tomorrow.

Fostire
2009-06-05, 11:13 AM
MOD
You found a hidden text: you gain 100 xp

Lex-Kat
2009-06-05, 11:34 AM
I am dead. :smallfrown:

But I gained 100 xp from Fostire's post. :smallbiggrin:

billtodamax
2009-06-05, 04:59 PM
You don't want to kill me, trust me on this.

I suggest instead we kill MOD.
First day, random point, nothing unusual there.
Second day, He was on the bandwagon on evnafets, a bandwagon that made little sense. Evnafets was using logic to find out who might be a wolf, then everyone killed him instead of one of the other people on his list to test his theory. It was insane.
Third day, he turned a couple of votes on shadowcaller into a bandwagon, one that would have lynched a villager power role, most probably.

Shadowcaller
2009-06-05, 05:06 PM
Billtodamax...

Lucky
2009-06-05, 08:32 PM
*Points at Aemoh*

((Sorry for the rushed post, but I'm going away for the weekend, and don't have much time. That said, if you guys would like to lynch Aemoh for me, that'd be great.))

MOD
2009-06-05, 08:43 PM
In the interest of self preservation I'll pick lemme see billtodamax. Man I hope were finally gonna lynch a wolf today. If we miss a wolf today and the next day its game over man GAME OVER!

Lamech
2009-06-05, 08:51 PM
MOD don't mod your pod. You'll screw everything up. Umm...

Aemoh
2009-06-05, 10:12 PM
I'm mildly curious as to why Lucky wants to lynch me, but that aside, it's time to do my favorite thing, tie up the votes!

*points at MOD*

By my count it's now:
billtodamax - 4
MOD - 4
With bill reaching 4 first.

Dragoon
2009-06-07, 03:08 AM
Frieza had a smirk on his face, he caught one of the invaders. "Child, you have messed with our forces long enough, now die!" However, the blast missed as the boy jumped out of the way. "Too bad, you seem to have potential, and I can't allow that to happen." In a flash, Frieza appeared in front of his intended victim, his fist slammed into his stomach as the target flew into one of the mountains.
"Now to finish you off!" Frieza slashed in the boy's direction as a blast of ki obliterated the area.

Goku stopped flying as he saw the monster that slaughtered his son, floating there, laughing as though he didn't have a care in the world. This time, there was no forgiveness for the butcher! Lightning raged from the sky as the planet shook from the energy raging from the saiyan.
"It's not possible, all of them are dead! Dead I made sure of it!"
As his hair turned golden and eyes turned green, his voice raged,
"I can never forgive you Frieza!" With previously unseen speed, he appeared in front of his son's killer and lashed out with a kick. It sent Frieza into the ground as screams reverberated, easily heard by all. As he stood from the rubble, his injuries easily apparent.
"That's it, I don't care about it, I will not lose to a monkey!" Pointing one finger above himself a ball of energy appears. However, before he is able to do anything with it, Goku reappears in front of it.
"I won't let you, you monster! KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!" The blue blast of ki gathers quickly and explodes in a burst as it disintegrates Frieza. Staring as the wind blows, Goku felt empty, his son died because he couldn't protect him.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" His aura flared around him, and suddenly, he floated down, as the transformation vanished before he collapsed.
"Quick, Krillin, we need to get him out of here immediately, we don't want any of Frieza's men to come after him." With that Piccolo and Krillin took off with the unconscious Goku, both remembering they could revive Gohan with the dragonballs.

Meanwhile, a group of Frieza's followers decided that since their leader was gone, that they should wish for immortality for all of themselves. With this new vision, they still held out hope, especially since Goku seemed to unable to fight at the moment.

Day 4 ended and billtodamax was lynched, he was Gohan. His beast ability activated, killing MOD, who was Frieza. Night 4 begins now, get in those night actions.

MOD
2009-06-07, 04:19 AM
You stuck me down billtodamax...I will return more powerful than you can possibly imagine. Ya that will be good and I'll be half robotic and easily sliced in two...

Shadowcaller
2009-06-07, 04:27 AM
The wolves have been so lucky in this its silly. :smalltongue:

Lamech
2009-06-07, 01:44 PM
Yeah, yeah the wolves have been really, really lucky.

billtodamax
2009-06-08, 12:47 AM
I thought I was returning more powerful than you could possibly imagine... :smallconfused::smalltongue:

*Steals Kyouhen's "Go team Evil Dance"*
Go Team Evil! *dances*

Kyouhen
2009-06-08, 01:18 AM
I thought I was returning more powerful than you could possibly imagine... :smallconfused::smalltongue:

*Steals Kyouhen's "Go team Evil Dance"*
Go Team Evil! *dances*

*Takes it back*
MINE! :smallannoyed:

Dragoon
2009-06-08, 03:31 AM
"Krillin, that one has a scouter, take him down!"
"Destruco Disc!" The yellow disc flies quickly and slices into the enemy, dropping the half into two different places. The two conscious Z-fighter fly off and hide.

Murska was killed, he was Zarbon. Day 5 begins and ends in about 48 hours.

Auto-lynch warning
1st warning
Fostire
Lucky
Bookworm

2nd warning
Malmagor Andrigal
Trixie

Fleeing Coward
2009-06-08, 03:47 AM
Well, everyone who pointed against MOD's extremely suspicious as far as I'm concerned. I'll go with Fostire here even though Aemoh is talking more than he usually does and tied up the votes and Lamech was third on the wagon.

Lamech
2009-06-08, 08:42 AM
I'm going to have to go with Aemoh because he tied it up. If I voted for bill, MOD would have been lost, to team good the wolves. I'm not actually expecting to live this one.

Aemoh
2009-06-08, 01:42 PM
I don't really see how I've been more talkative, but, eh. And I tie things up. It's what I do even though I keep getting lynched for it :smalltongue:

Guess I should stop, I mean, I did just get lynched in two other WW games for it and here I am doing it again... *shrugs*

Anyways...

*points at Fostire*

Seems as good a choice as any.

Trixie
2009-06-08, 06:03 PM
Yet another week-without-net :smallsigh:

Murska, until I catch up :smallmad:

Madmal
2009-06-08, 06:06 PM
Yet another week-without-net :smallsigh:

Murska, until I catch up :smallmad:

Murska is dead, Trixie

Fostire
2009-06-08, 08:09 PM
Aemoh cause I know I'm innocent.
You found invisible text's evil twin: You lose 100 xp

Hyozo
2009-06-08, 08:17 PM
Fostire for the exp loss.

V: Oops, you're right.

MOD
2009-06-09, 01:49 AM
Psst Hyozo ur dead...

Trixie
2009-06-09, 09:59 AM
Murska is dead, Trixie

Is he? And I missed it? :smalleek:

Damn :smallsigh:

Lamech, then, AL's are bad.

Oh, by the way, since I'm moving to a different city 200 km away I'll be unavailable for the next 3-4 days :smallsigh:

Lamech
2009-06-09, 12:28 PM
Is he? And I missed it? :smalleek:

Damn :smallsigh:

Lamech, then, AL's are bad.

Oh, by the way, since I'm moving to a different city 200 km away I'll be unavailable for the next 3-4 days :smallsigh:

AL? I is confused.

Fostire
2009-06-09, 03:27 PM
AL? I is confused.

Auto-Lynch?

Dragoon
2009-06-09, 05:02 PM

Gotcha, making note now.

Lamech
2009-06-09, 06:16 PM
Auto-Lynch?
Thats cool. I thought it was something I had done.

The Bookworm
2009-06-09, 08:43 PM
Hmmm... Looks like I might have a deciding vote here...
Throwing out a guess: Fostire!
(I hope we're right...)

Fleeing Coward
2009-06-09, 09:02 PM
Switching to Lamech for a 3 way tie :smalltongue:

Lucky
2009-06-10, 05:41 PM
Aemoh.
. .

Aemoh
2009-06-10, 08:27 PM
*changes point to Lamech*

Cause I don't wanna die three games in a row for the same reason.

Dragoon
2009-06-11, 02:46 AM
Update coming late, finals requires rest, so it should be up in about 10 hours, I hope.

The Bookworm
2009-06-11, 10:28 AM
Well, my Fostire vote is no longer going to win. All the other people in the Fostire wagon moved to Lamech. I guess I should too.

Lamech
2009-06-11, 12:54 PM
That was a rather late saving of the Aemoh/fostire I see. I'm just going guess one of them is a wolf.

Dragoon
2009-06-11, 04:04 PM
The group of aliens and one namekian are meeting yet again.
"You know something, how is Piccolo hiding here? Shouldn't one of the last namekians be easy to spot?"
"Wait a minute, the namekian is supposedly clever, right? He probably would say something like that to confuse us. We better take him out before he gets us while we are sleeping." With that, in the panic that came up, lamech was found dead. He was a blue skinned alien, definitely one of Frieza's men.

Day 5 ended with the lynch of lamech. Night 5 begins and ends in about 24 hours + or - a few minutes depending on when family arrives for graduation.
Send in those night actions if you have them.

Dragoon
2009-06-12, 02:35 PM
As the warriors continue on their mission to stop slaughter, the evil wonderful men under the Frieza. However, much to the chagrin of them, Frieza was no longer among the living. And Frieza stop modifying writing the truth to what I say.

Piccolo and Krillin, hunted down the first person they could fine. The enemy decided it was fine time to pose, leaving the two warriors cowards in a state of shock. Recoome took a deep breath before charging as he yelled,
"Recoome Kick!" As he flies at his opponent's, it collides in the face of Krillin, however, it seems Krillin's teammate pointed with two fingers and shouted, "Light of Death." The blast punctures a hole in Recoome's chest, killing another member of the Ginyu Force.
"You know what I don't get, how come we don't just take them all on?"
"Captain Ginyu can take us both down, don't you feel that power level." With that our hero villians go off and hide.

Shadowcaller was killed, he was Recoome, mason. Day 6 ends in 48 hours, though it might be longer since I'll be busy on Sunday.

billtodamax
2009-06-12, 04:21 PM
Yay lucky night kills! Or were they?

< Has no idea whether they were lucky or not.

Shadowcaller
2009-06-12, 04:34 PM
Yay lucky night kills! Or were they?

< Has no idea whether they were lucky or not.

Well, it dosen't matter exactly, the wolves have been so lucky its silly no matter what. :smalltongue:

billtodamax
2009-06-12, 04:56 PM
It's not my fault you decided kill the beast wolf instead of killing piccolo like a sensible person would. Geez.

Fleeing Coward
2009-06-12, 07:29 PM
The Bookworm
Has been active but skipped votes. Made a switch to the deciding vote yesterday at a very late time. If he's a wolf, I think chances are good Aemoh is one too,

The Bookworm
2009-06-13, 07:33 AM
Accusing me, M.
Fleeing Coward is wrong way
You are a wolf, yes?

Fleeing Coward
2009-06-13, 08:06 AM
Accusing me, M.
Fleeing Coward is wrong way
You are a wolf, yes?

Care to explain why you decided to change your vote that late yesterday then?

The Bookworm
2009-06-13, 08:10 AM
My vote was useless on Fostire, as no one else was voting for him/her. The rest of the Fostire bandwagon went to Lamech, not Aemoh, so I did too. I may be a sheep, but I'm no wolf.

Fostire
2009-06-13, 03:27 PM
My vote was useless on Fostire, as no one else was voting for him/her. The rest of the Fostire bandwagon went to Lamech, not Aemoh, so I did too. I may be a sheep, but I'm no wolf.

The votes were tied with 3 votes each. Usually in a case like this the first person who reached 3 would have been lynched (in this case it was aemoh), so your vote saved Aemoh at the last minute.

So the question is, why did you decide to save Aemoh?

The Bookworm
2009-06-13, 05:06 PM
Wait... It's usually the first person? I thought that neither got lynched. It's my first game, I didn't know that rule yet. Oops.

Fostire
2009-06-13, 07:00 PM
Wait... It's usually the first person? I thought that neither got lynched. It's my first game, I didn't know that rule yet. Oops.

Usually, yes, but some narrators prefer to decide with a random die roll or to have a tie breaker voting. I don't know which one Dragoon uses.

Either way you still did the deciding vote, so the question stands, why did you point at Lamech instead of Aemoh?

The Bookworm
2009-06-13, 08:05 PM
Because the rest of the Fostire wagon did as well, and I decided to take my chances following them...

Fostire
2009-06-13, 09:06 PM
I'm pointing at Aemoh, as yesterday's wagons were really suspicious.

Aemoh
2009-06-14, 06:05 AM
*points at Fleeing Coward*

*shrugs*

The other points were at myself and Bookworm. If were being halfway serious with the pointing, FC seems likely. He's acting helpful, that's never a good sign :smalltongue:

Fleeing Coward
2009-06-14, 07:12 AM
Last mason here (I'm sure the wolves already know that)
Now can we go back to lynching potential wolves? Like Bookworm or Aemoh.
Also, 3 wolves left most likely (my bet's on Aemoh, Bookworm and Trixie) so we need to hit one every day if the villagers want to somehow manage a victory.

Dragoon
2009-06-14, 10:36 PM
Piccolo and Krillin knew it was time to go, if Ginyu got everyone else together, he might be able to get to Goku before he awoke.
"Light of Death." The blast of ki flies toward his opponent. However, right before it hits, Ginyu vanishes in a flash and reappears in front of Piccolo.
"Nice try, it almost worked." With that he lashes out with a punch as Piccolo goes flying. Krillin rushes the last of the Ginyu Force who is charging ki in his hand and launches the burst at the shaved warrior. The blast caught him in the chest as Krillin hit a nearby mountain.
"Ha ha, here, meet your friends in hell." Ginyu charged one more time as he yells, "Milky Cannon." The blast exploded the area that Krillin was in as Piccolo and Goku notices that Krillin's ki vanishes.
"Looks like it is time for you next, Namekian." Piccolo moves into position when a yell erupts from the cave that Goku used to be in.
"No more, I will not let any more of my friends die!" With that Goku appears in front of the Ginyu, blazing with the golden aura of a super saiyan.
"Perfect, I can switch to the ultimate fighter, SWIT-"
"HA!" Goku's blast covers Ginyu in a bath of energy. After it vanishes, Ginyu is no longer seen.
"We need to find the rest of Frieza's men, there seems to be someone with a bit of power nearby." As Goku calms down, the energy dissipates and his eyes and hair return to their normal color. They go off to find their next person to fight.

Fleeing Coward was lynched, he was Ginyu.
Malmagor Andrigal auto-lynched, he was Krillin.
Night 6 begins and ends in 24 hours. Get those night actions in.

Madmal
2009-06-14, 10:41 PM
goddammit, 5 minutes late :smallmad:

Fleeing Coward
2009-06-14, 10:43 PM
Still game over though. Unless both of the other wolves are inactive that is.

evnafets
2009-06-14, 11:04 PM
Me is confuzzled. Who or what was "Krillin"?
His role is not listed on the first page. I am presuming he was a "bad guy"
I'm not a follower of DBZ so I don't know the characters by name.

Dragoon
2009-06-14, 11:06 PM
Yes, Krillin is one of the Z-fighters, sorry about that.

Dragoon
2009-06-14, 11:52 PM
The last guard found the other two guards, as he reached them he spoke.
"You know, I don't think we should fight anymore, it's not like we're Frieza's grunts because of our strength, and that one guy is a super saiyan, wasn't Frieza afraid of him?"
"Good point-"
"Piccolo I found them." Goku took aim and-
"We surrender, please spare our lives."
"Okay." He drops his hands and the three stood there confused.
"Goku, I found their dragonballs, we should be able to revive most of our friends." The two left the three bewildered guards behind.
"Does this mean we win?" In response to that, three buttons randomly appeared. On them stated, 'I survived DBZ WW and I didn't even get a shirt.'
"So, what now?"
"Ummm, start our own business." With that the three started arguing about what type of business they were going to go into.

The game is over, Lucky was going to be killed, but all three wisely choose to surrender. (Figured that Frieza's henchmen wouldn't actually risk fighting people that beat Frieza and his elite group)

The roles of the people left

Aemoh-Goku (wolf alpha)
Fostire-Frieza's Men
Lucky-Frieza's Men
The Bookworm-Piccolo (devil)
Trixie-Frieza's Men

For those curious, Vegeta had joined Frieza's side.

Just curious if people would be willing to answer a few questions.

How was the narration?
Would it be better if I used the normal auto-lynch method?
Is there anything that I did very well or need to work on?

Fleeing Coward
2009-06-15, 12:48 AM
How was the narration?
Pretty good.

Would it be better if I used the normal auto-lynch method?
I liked your method for small games but I'd say make it 2 days instead of 3 although that's just personal preference.

Is there anything that I did very well or need to work on?
Timing of the days is my only real complaint. Day 5's length pretty much cost pretty much cost the villager the game there. I'd prefer the day ending after 48 hours and votes after that not counting even if you can't update at the 48 hour mark.

Aemoh
2009-06-15, 01:01 AM
*high fives Bookworm*

How was the narration? I've got no complaints.
Would it be better if I used the normal auto-lynch method? I rather like this method, makes people actually vote, rather than every other day trying to stay under the radar(which doesn't really work with those with spreadsheets, just makes you suspicious).
Is there anything that I did very well or need to work on? I'd have basically agree with FC on this. The length of each day needs to be consistent, but that's kind of a hard thing to work on if you've got real life interfering so... *shrugs*

All in all, I had fun. I essentially called the shots most of the game, sending in every night kill. Still have give props to Bookworm, as I just basically said "scry any of these" and he kept hitting masons.

For the record: Killing HT(Vegeta), we didn't know role, so pure luck there. Same with MOD(Frieza). Every other kill though we either confirmed their role or I made a best guess.

happyturtle
2009-06-15, 01:05 AM
My only complaint was the good luck the wolves had hitting power roles early.

*shakes fist at Aemoh*

I liked having the neutral role that couldn't stay neutral. Adds a lot more than just survival. :smallsmile:

I didn't know the setting, so the narrations mostly went over my head. No complaints otherwise. As long as days or nights don't end earlier than expected, it doesn't bother me. I mean, obviously on time updates are better than late, but I don't mind the voting continuing up until the narration happens, since that can go either way. In Ripper a change of votes after the time the update would normally have happened went in the village's favour.

MOD
2009-06-15, 01:07 AM
My only complaint is that every time Murska and I made a new ally they died the next night... seriously every frickin' time...

billtodamax
2009-06-15, 01:40 AM
Well maybe we did get ridiculously lucky. Especially when my beast kill got you. Did we hit a power role every night kill? I think we did. Nice work Aemoh and Bookworm. Next time, don't change your vote like that Bookworm. I'm amazed you didn't die.

The Bookworm
2009-06-15, 08:00 AM
*high-fives fellow wolves*
I won't change votes like that next time. I'm still learning how to do this, but I think my fake 'I don't know how this game works' defense worked okay this time.:smallwink:
How was the narration? I liked it! I'm not a big DBZ fan, but I read the wikipedia stuff about it beforehand and I understood it. I thought your humor was good.
Would it be better if I used the normal auto-lynch method? I liked your auto-lynches, but I haven't played enough games to judge them objectively. However, Trixie should've been auto'd with Malmagor. They voted the same days.
Is there anything that I did very well or need to work on? Your narration was good, however, like the others said, more promptness for day-closings and PMs would be great!

Lamech
2009-06-15, 09:19 AM
I was right about Aemoh. And FC was right about the entire wolf team. I agree with short days, they should be a nice standard length.

Murska
2009-06-15, 10:14 AM
The wolves in this game were ridiculously lucky at times, yeah.

I talk to Kyouhen on MSN on day 1 and find out he's a Mason. He dies the next night. I'm forced to come out or the masons will lynch me. I find MoD and get Happyturtle to join villager team, Happy dies. I scry Lex, although she doesn't trust me at all, she dies. I find the remaining two masons and the beast kills the baner, I die. :smallsigh:

Lex-Kat
2009-06-19, 02:11 AM
Good Job wolves.

Sorry Murska, but being the Seer/Fool makes me even more paranoid than I normally am. :smalltongue:

Of course, it helped not a bit that you claimed to be my opposite. :smallamused: