PDA

View Full Version : Question about on the origin of PCs (spoilers)...

Darius1020
2009-05-26, 10:47 PM
since i dont actually have the book, i read it at my cousins, i can't check this for myself, i was just curious, was the concert that the orcs or whatever were going to at the barbarian guild headquarters? Cuz the barbarian guild guy said it was used for mosh pits, and for some reason i thought i remembered it being in that room

thanks in advance

Dagren
2009-05-27, 01:16 AM
since i dont actually have the book, i read it at my cousins, i can't check this for myself, i was just curious, was the concert that the orcs or whatever were going to at the barbarian guild headquarters? Cuz the barbarian guild guy said it was used for mosh pits, and for some reason i thought i remembered it being in that room

thanks in advanceI don't think so, it looks like it's just out in a field to me.

derfenrirwolv
2009-05-27, 01:22 AM
Nope. Iron golems are too big a band to fit in the mosh pit.

Literally and figuratively

jogiff
2009-05-27, 02:05 AM
I don't think so. It looked like they would have literally been too big to fit. But if questions about Origin of PCs are being answered

Who were those guys that Durkon turned down for the job (65) supposed to be?

Dagren
2009-05-27, 02:34 AM
I don't think so. It looked like they would have literally been too big to fit. But if questions about Origin of PCs are being answered

Who were those guys that Durkon turned down for the job (65) supposed to be? I don't think they were meant to be anyone specific, just seem extremely powerful. See their lines in the last panel.