PDA

View Full Version : LnX WFRPs "MUTENTS ON THE LOOSE!" invite only

littlebottom
2009-05-27, 09:37 PM
It was a normal day in "mutentsbane" or... atleast it appeared to be.

it was almost sunset when 2 ordinary villagers were preparing to meet after dark. quite possibly for just a good night out at the local... but in mutentsbane, nothing is as it seems...

(READ THIS BEFORE READING THROUGH THE THREAD!)
for those reading this thread, the characters are worshippers of slaanesh, if you dont know what that means, it means they find pleasure in pain, and will often do morraly and ethically wrong things, to find the height of pleasure... this thread may get graphic, but we will try to refrain from too much detail... you have been warned

Xsesiv
2009-05-27, 10:18 PM
A smelly, dirty and altogether undesirable character slopes up. His clothing has been cut to expose the right breast. His voice comes out in a sarcastic drawl. "You been there again? To Nuln? What was it he sold you last time, sherbet? Wyrdstone my arse. Anyway, did you get it, did you get it? Slaanesh knows I need some more. I'm sure the mark's beginning to show since last time; look!" The man, Odo Schwalz, lifts his shirt, and a red rash indeed covers his chest. Maybe I am one of the Chosen, he thinks. "Anyhow, where we gonna do this?"

littlebottom
2009-05-27, 10:25 PM
"Relax my friend, ive got the stuff... and i dont want to look at your rash." another human, although this one is a woman, pulls a "purse of monies" out of her pocket "Here it is... i recon my place is best, no one should be there... oh and what happened to your clothes? it makes you stand out! i said dont stand out!"

Xsesiv
2009-05-27, 10:30 PM
"Got ripped earlier. Sorry, 'twas a beggar. Belted me in the chest with a broken bottle he did. So, how much did that...err...money cost?"

Damn, I sound a fool!

"So your place, huh? Nobody there? Damn it, nothing to set off a snort of Warpstone like a good orgy."

The man begins to walk with the woman to her house. "Ah, look over there. Aparrently, the Sigmarite Temple's holding an evening service. What do those fools know of real worship, I ask you?"

littlebottom
2009-05-27, 10:35 PM
"They know a lot of real worship... but to a false god!" the woman chuckles to herself, holding the reins of her horse as they walk.

"here we are, and unfortunately theres no orgy inside... could of bloody paid for 100 whores and man whores for the price i paid for this though."

Xsesiv
2009-05-27, 10:40 PM
"Why didn't you just buy half as much, and we could have had 50? Still, let's go in and get on with it." Odo takes up his dagger and gently eases the very point of it into his arm, savouring the sensation. "Come on. How long till we enter where the Gods - the real Gods - tread? Let's get some warpstone done!"

littlebottom
2009-05-27, 10:43 PM
the woman unlocks the door and ushers the man inside "just gotta go tie the horse up"

she returns after a few moments steps inside and locks the door. "ahhh home sweet home... or should that be warpstone sweet warpstone?"

Xsesiv
2009-05-27, 10:50 PM
The man begins to hop from one foot to the other excitedly. "Sweet, eh?" He takes up the pouch and pours out some of the powdered darkstone onto the table then dips his tongue into it. "Ah, yes, sweet indeed, also somehow sour, and bitter. And salty, and bland, and acrid."

He then sticks his nose into the pouch and sniffs deeply, shuddering as visions of pain, pleasure, change and unadulterated carnage in their primal forms shoot through his mind. "Good. Better than last time." He straightens up, glittering powder coating his nostrils, pauses to savour it. "Aaahh...Actually, I might need something to take the edge off that. Got any wyrdroot lying around? Or brandy?"

littlebottom
2009-05-28, 08:37 AM
"You snorted how much? hah, i dont think ive got any wyrdroot hanging around here... but im sure i could get us some brandy..." she says this the begins walking past you, as she does, she grabs the pouch and pours some down her throat then snorts a little too. before handing the pouch back "AHHhhhHHhh, oooOOoh my god... oh SLAANESH! she yells in a mixture of pain and pleasure, or is it pleasure and pleasure?

she runs frantically around the house looking for some form of alcohol, weak, strong, anything.

Xsesiv
2009-05-28, 08:47 AM
Odo grabs some ale or brandy, whatever, and mixes the warpstone in it and downs some. His bowels churn and his entire body tingles with pleasure.

"Slaanesh! Happy, O great Despoiler? O Prince of Pleasure? Aaaargh..."

Odo writhes on the floor with his stomach aching but soon pops up with the hypermanic hallucinogen rushing through him.

[roll0] Very Hard Toughness Test for exposure to Warpstone at T 33.

Oh, damn. It appears Odo's already coming down with a random mutation.

littlebottom
2009-05-28, 12:27 PM
the woman pours the alcohol down her throat from full arms length, booze splashing everywhere, over herself and the floor. she stops only momentarily to ask "How much warpstone is left?" she picks up the pouch and looks inside "Theres not much left! only enough for... *sniff* "that"

toughness 35 hard test. [roll0]

i expected to fail that... or was it a very hard test?

Xsesiv
2009-05-28, 12:58 PM
Its very hard, if you ingested it.

littlebottom
2009-05-28, 06:38 PM
She keels over on the floor momentarily, as an immense pain/pleasure in the pit of her stomoch arises. She gets back up after a few seconds as the pain/pleasure subsides. "That was some good stuff!... so what should we do now?" she says as she scratches her arms hard with her nails, drawing blood.

Xsesiv
2009-05-31, 12:48 PM
"Heh, whateva' we wan'..." Odo's speech is slurred, he takes up a knife and walks out into the street to knife a begger.

littlebottom
2009-05-31, 12:56 PM
Odo's mutation of slaanesh [roll0]

rose's mutation of slaanesh [roll1]

littlebottom
2009-05-31, 01:00 PM
roses twin, [roll0] front to front...

Xsesiv
2009-05-31, 01:02 PM
Odo gains [roll0] Fellowship.

Xsesiv
2009-05-31, 01:41 PM
Morrslieb will be full again in [roll0] days.

littlebottom
2009-05-31, 06:09 PM
Rose begins to feel a little odd, especially across her front "i dont feel too great..." she holds her stomoch for a short while waiting on odos return she opens a fresh bottle of whisky and downs half of it.

Xsesiv
2009-05-31, 06:14 PM
Odo stabs the poor guy again and again and then he grabs the corpse and begins to have his own weird way with it like the sick man he is. As he goes back toward the house he catches sight of his face in a puddle. Ghostly fingers are dancing over his face practically picking off the blemishes. He bends over to survey himself and realises he is now not actually bad looking. He heads back inside, grabs the whisky and downs as much as he can.

littlebottom
2009-05-31, 06:16 PM
"Odo? is that you? you almost look like a different person!"

Xsesiv
2009-05-31, 06:17 PM
"Yeah, I know. Great, i'n'it? I told you I was one o' the chosen. You're not lookin' to good yerself."

littlebottom
2009-05-31, 06:21 PM
"to be honest... i dont feel too good either...." rose looks rather pale, for a moment. all of a sudden, a sparkle gleems in her eye "come over here, and make me feel better!" she says unbuttoning her shirt.

Xsesiv
2009-05-31, 06:24 PM
Odo rips off his own tunic. "Well, we have no orgy. This'll do jus' as good though. This is for the Pleasure Lord!" He advances on her doing his best to keep the stomachful of brandy inside his belly.

The next morning...

littlebottom
2009-05-31, 06:30 PM
Rose wakes up the next morning, on the kitchen table, naked draped over Odo, who was looking extreamly handsome at the moment... as she looks around, she sees the fork sticking out of her leg, dug in deep. and several slashes about her body, including a chees grater sticking out her bum...

Xsesiv
2009-05-31, 06:34 PM
Odo springs up from where he was pretending to be asleep and quickly rips out the grater wincing all the while from the skewer that is stuck through his leg with some fruit stuck on it. He waddles out of the kitchen to the toilet and removes the bits of broken china from his back where he was lying on it, then he comes back in.

"Should we...you know, get back t'our jobs? I mean we can't stay here all day or people'll get suspicious...but what of? They'll only think we're spendin' nights together just for...hahahaa...bu' o' course..." he snorts with laughter at the ignorance of the common people.

littlebottom
2009-05-31, 06:42 PM
Rose screams in pain and pleasure as the grater is removed by force"i wouldnt worry too much, your a rat catcher, you could be anywhere in town at any time and have a reason, and as for me, i can easily say i was on patrol. so i shouldnt worry."

Xsesiv
2009-05-31, 06:49 PM
Odo slumps down in the middle of the sitting room floor on a pillow and covers himself up with a blanket enjoying the feeling of the sheet against his skin. "Hah, I deserve some time off. Le's have summat to eat, eh?" He goes to the kitchen to find something to cook and the first thing he sees is a rather large hunk of bloody meat that was torn from his thigh last night. He shrugs and throws it in a pan.

littlebottom
2009-05-31, 06:54 PM
Rose savours the smell of the freashly roasting flesh... you better get back to work soon, or atleast showing your face around town, im sure people have got used to seeing you about on the street advertising...

Xsesiv
2009-05-31, 06:58 PM
"Heh. Suppose so." Odo takes a large bite of the meat as it is roasting in the pan and enjoying the taste begins to look around for his clothes. "One second." He seems to have become addicted, for he goes out again to where he had stabbed the beggar and cuts off a slice of flesh which he then cooks. He has some "breakfast" and goes outside to the street, loudly shouting "So, I 'ope I coulda' bin o' some assistance as a witness, ma'am Roadwarden!"

littlebottom
2009-05-31, 07:04 PM
Rose walks to the door and and leans against the front door frame as she says "you were a great help! thank you for coming at such an early hour." she then notices shes still naked and runs inside quickly re-emerging with her shirt hastily buttoned and trousers not done up properly.

she waves a goodbye to Odo and wispers "same time in 2 weeks?"

Xsesiv
2009-05-31, 07:08 PM
Odo gives her the thumbs up sign to indicate they would indeed meet the same time in two week.

As Morrslieb grows full again before 16 days, T test for Odo (33): [roll0] and Rose (35): [roll1] to avoid another mutation

littlebottom
2009-05-31, 07:11 PM
in 2 weeks time, the sun sets on mutentsbane, and there are few people about, apart from the pub go-ers and general night life.

Rose waits in her house till the time when she was to meet Odo before she leave her home, wearing a rather baggy dress.

Xsesiv
2009-05-31, 07:17 PM
Odo leaves his own small lodging and leaves to the street to meet Rose dressed in a purple silk robe chewing on a stick with his pupils looking very dilated. "Did you get any more? I tell you, this wyrdroot's not cutting it for me. I ain't saying it's not good, but still. Like my robe? Prince of Pleasure's colour, and all. Had it brought in from Cathay. Been a good week for rats. I like your dress too. Anyway, how you been getting on? You get any more?" he gabbles as the wyrdroot sends his brain spinning.

littlebottom
2009-05-31, 07:20 PM
"you have no idea how hard this was to get..." she produces a smaller purse than last time "ive had some trouble... when out and about, and decided against going all the way over to get this, so i had to send a letter and use some connections for this stuff... she looks rather disapointed with herself "anyway, come, we must get back to my home soon..."

Xsesiv
2009-05-31, 07:23 PM
"Why so quick?" Odo takes a good look at the purse and sucks some of his saliva out of the wyrdroot stick. "How is it? Good as last time? Worse? Can I have some of it in whisky again?"

As I forgot to roll WP against 2 IPs for gaining a mutation[roll0]

littlebottom
2009-05-31, 07:26 PM
WP:31 [roll0]

"we must hurry as i must not be seen like this! ill explain after we get back, just hurry!"

Xsesiv
2009-05-31, 07:27 PM
Odo hurries back with her and takes the warpstone. He picks up a pestle and mortar from the kitchen and starts grinding up a stick of his wyrdroot with some warpstone to make some obscene snuff. "So, what is it?"

littlebottom
2009-05-31, 07:30 PM
As Rose locks the door she pulls the dress off, naked underneath"this." another smaller torso, is attached by their stomochs to Rose, there are stumpy arms and legs, and even a neck, yet no head, hands or feet yet.

Xsesiv
2009-05-31, 07:33 PM
"Praise Slaanesh!" Odo yells as he falls backwards off his chair knocking the pestle and mortar to the floor where they smash, though luckily the purse of warpstone stays on the table. He drops to his knees and starts licking the warpstone off the floor. "What's happened to you? I know, I know! We're both Chosen! Rejoice Rose, for Slaanesh has seen fit to favour us with His sight!"

littlebottom
2009-05-31, 07:35 PM
"...this is true enough, but i cannot go out into public like this! if this continues to grow, there will be no way to hide it, and then... no more warpstone for us two....three?"

Xsesiv
2009-05-31, 07:40 PM
The poor deluded masses who will never know Slaanesh's status as a true God, a God who wants what we do...

"You're going to have to hide. Properly. You have a horse, don't you? Get to a very lax surgeon, or to somewhere you can stay...an abandoned house or something. Into the woods maybe. I have a sewer key, but I can't imagine you're wanting to go down there."

[roll0] T test, target 3 [roll1] mutation= minor cosmetic change - Odo's hair turns blond

littlebottom
2009-05-31, 07:45 PM
"Give me some of that warpstone!" Rose snatches the pouch and pours some over herself, feeling the pleasure of warpstone on bare flesh.

toughness 35 [roll0]

incase of mutation [roll1]

littlebottom
2009-05-31, 07:47 PM
[roll0] crown of... boils...

Xsesiv
2009-05-31, 07:52 PM
Odo watches as a boil pops out of Rose's head. "Look at yerself! You're going to need to do something. C'mon, we can't live here like this, you're mutatin', I'm mutatin', we hafta do somethin'...Le's leave before we die..."

littlebottom
2009-05-31, 07:54 PM
good idea... let us leave before morning... we need to find somewhere to seperate this... other person from me soon aswell, otherwise ill be useless... Rose turns round and peeks out a window"theres too many still awake, we should make our break in the early hours of the day... but till then, we may as well have some fun!"

Xsesiv
2009-06-01, 10:53 AM
"You managed to clean up since last time, eh? And you haven't been using that cheese grater have you?" Odo goes back to his trusty wyrdroot and starts chewing on it again. "You heard anything about the Purple Hand?"

littlebottom
2009-06-01, 11:04 AM
"that cheese grater... no i havnt used it, but if you want it, feel free to use it. anyway, i havnt heard of the purple hand... enlighten me..."

Xsesiv
2009-06-01, 11:07 AM
"Well...theyre a cult, see, of Slaanesh, they think they're the only ones what know how to worship him properly...and they exterminate all t'e other worshippers, like us. I'm a li'le worried ya see, as they say they've turned up here in Mutantsbane."

littlebottom
2009-06-01, 11:13 AM
"oh... i see... even more reason to get out of town..." Rose looks concerned, "hmm do you think that slaanesh will recognise our worship, and protect us, even from other worshippers of slaanesh?"

Xsesiv
2009-06-01, 01:32 PM
"I hope so Rose, but Slaanesh's ways're strange."

Odo takes up the warpstone pouch again and takes a good sniff to calm his nerves. [roll0] Target 3 [roll1] Mutation

"Well, I say we flea to an abandoned 'ouse or summat like that; maybe you know somewhere? 'Cause personally, I don't wanna live outside." All this time, Odo is rubbing his tailbone as he can quite clearly feel something splitting the skin.

littlebottom
2009-06-02, 11:47 AM
"yes... let us prepare to leave... you should go get any possesions you cannot be without, Odo. we must flee, i know not of an abandoned cabin or such out the way, but there is an old abandoned coach house along the road, they built a new one further along and it got left and uncarred for... it would be a good place to hide for a while, but some one might notice before too long"

Xsesiv
2009-06-02, 11:50 AM
Odo gathers up his things from the sewer jack locker room down the street.

"Yeah, OK. A coach house...got anything there? Still any coaches? Any food? Any beer?"

littlebottom
2009-06-02, 11:58 AM
a long strain of obscenities flow from Rose's mouth as she searches for clothes that still fit, and for other usefull items for their new life. while searching, she notices Odo had left some warpstone, the temptation too much, she gets a glass of water and adds the warpstone and downs it.

till morrsleib next rises [roll0]

toughness: 4 [roll1] mutation if any [roll2]

littlebottom
2009-06-02, 12:43 PM
minus [roll0] fel.
type of voice [roll1]

Xsesiv
2009-06-02, 12:46 PM
Odo returns weilding a slingbag full of all his things, some food, some wyrdroot, some booze and his weapons and his pole of rats. "You ready? Cause I am. But I want to go soon cause I think summat's gonna happen we don't."

littlebottom
2009-06-02, 12:52 PM
"yes, we shall walk part the way with my horse, once we are out of town, we can use my horse then."

Rose has a saddle bag with her belongins in, and another with a few more things, but enough space to fit Odos stuff in too.

Rose peers out the window "there is no-one on the street, let us make our leave...

Xsesiv
2009-06-02, 12:56 PM
Odo walks out of the front door wagging his tail...WHAT THE HELL? He turns round and sees that there is indeed a half-formed tail protruding from the bottom of his spine. "Whoa, Rose, I got a tail! Yay!" He runs about the street in ecstasy. "Thank you Slaanesh!" he yells, and then as people start to open windows to tell him to shut up he legs it, then comes back to Rose. "Come on, you know where it is."

littlebottom
2009-06-02, 01:05 PM
Rose grabs Odo and pulls him to her extra torso's back, "what do you think your doing!...we must move before people become suspicious..." Rose shuts the door and locks it, quickly scribbles a note and attaches it to the door, the note reads;

"to anybody looking for Rose; I have left town for Altdorf, i shall be staying there for possibly quite a while, i dont know where i will be staying, so i cannot leave an address for you to find me, i appologise, but if im not back in a few months, you may aswell assume i have a permanant place in Altdorf, and this house will be property of the mayor, to sell to a new resident or anyway he sees fit, thank you for understanding, and goodbye, (hopefully not forever)"

Xsesiv
2009-06-02, 01:07 PM
"Shall we go now? I want to drink something. I don't want to spend the whole day chewing sticks of wyrdroot."

littlebottom
2009-06-02, 01:11 PM
"yes, yes, we shall leave now, ive just got to go get binkey... my horse." they travle round to where the horse is sleeping, and gently wake it up, and saddle it, and add the bags, before untieing it and leading it towards the edge of town, "put your slingbag in here, there is enough space." rose says to Odo while oppening the saddle bag.

Xsesiv
2009-06-02, 01:13 PM
Odo puts his slingbag and weapons in the saddlebag but keeps his rats on a pole and starts walking. "So where is this coach house? Anything in there? You go there when it was open? Roof likely to fall in? Anyone use it as a hideout?"

littlebottom
2009-06-02, 01:17 PM
"ive been to the coach house once or twice along long time ago, but its been abandoned for a couple years atleast, i dont know if its been used as a hideout before, and i doubt the roof will fall in unless we set it on fire." she says this last comment with the kind of face only a woman can give that says "it was just a comment, dont ACTUALLY go and set the coach house on fire".

Xsesiv
2009-06-02, 01:20 PM
Odo imagines a burning coach house and sits down at the side of the road for a few minutes to hallucinate. Then he gets up and walks again, and when they arrive at the coach house he tries the door which is very heavy and very locked. "Whatta we do now?"

littlebottom
2009-06-02, 01:25 PM
"Well done, Odo, the doors locked! great skills of observation! she says this with a rather wispery voice all of a sudden, but not much was said over the long trip anyway. "Its an abandoned coach house... theres more than one way in, we can get in through a window if we absolutely have to..."

Xsesiv
2009-06-02, 01:27 PM
"Hmm, I like this way better." Odo walks right up to the door and repeatedly pelvic-thrusts against it extremely hard, wincing but smiling as he does so. "Well, we're not going to get in, to be fair, but it's pain. And that's pleasure. And that's why we're here."

littlebottom
2009-06-02, 01:32 PM
"well, if you like pain so much to detract from our life threatening situation..." Rose grabs the back of Odos head and drags him round to the back of the house, attempts to open the door at the back and finds it locked, "heres your-" she smashes his head against the much thinner and weaker wooden door "PAIN"

Xsesiv
2009-06-02, 01:33 PM
Odo's head smashes the door to pieces. "I was perfectly capable of doing that myself!" yells Odo, who demonstrates the point by hurling himself against an interior door and crumpling to the ground in a heep.

littlebottom
2009-06-02, 01:35 PM
Rose sighs... but looks at the amount of pain his in... and temptation sets in, Rose too flings herself at another door at full speed, practiacally destroying the door.

Xsesiv
2009-06-02, 01:37 PM
Odo hurls himself through a window and ends up landing on some broken glass. "Yay, this is fun!" Apparently the blow to the head has affected Odo's intelligence - what there was. He takes a look around for the bar and opens a beer barrel into a keg with the top knocked out, which he uses for a cup.

littlebottom
2009-06-02, 01:39 PM
Rose turns to slightly more pressing issues, like the smashed back door..."weve gotta cover this somehow" she goes and runs at another door, knocking it off its hinges, and puts that in the rear doors, door frame, "thatll do"

Xsesiv
2009-06-02, 03:54 PM
Odo is now lying face down on a table in the bar room with his head inside an empty beer keg.

littlebottom
2009-06-02, 04:01 PM
"I think we better go take a look around, see what weve got here... well we already know about an almost endless supply of booze..." Rose begins to enter rooms at random, finding an old games room, with a dart board and darts still sticking out, a snooker table with all the balls and a small bar at the side of the room.

Xsesiv
2009-06-02, 04:09 PM
Odo gets up with a dire need to use the privy, after searching he finds one and immediately wishes he hadnt as he vomits everywhere; since the place was abandoned the sewers have backed up and foul sewage is filling the toilets and sinks, coating the floor and most of the walls. Rats are swimming about in it and eating it and they lunge at the fresh meat as he opens the door. The sewage pours out into the corridor and Odo quickly slams the door shut to save his boots.

littlebottom
2009-06-02, 04:22 PM
Rose spots a door behind the bar marked "private, Staff only" also garnished with a spikey club, proberbly for those who cant read as a visual sign the door is not to be entered. Rose decides to see whats behind the door, luckily the lock seems to have broken, and she goes in. as she steps through, she almost falls down the flight of stairs on the other side, she walks down to the bottom and looks around, expecting it to be where the booze was kept, but was pleasantly supprised to find a primative prison and a table with some shackles on each corner... and blood across the table. this room, after some work, could become her favorite room. she smirks.

Xsesiv
2009-06-02, 04:29 PM
Odo, walking past the cellar, steals the spiky club off the door. He opens a trapdoor in the cieling and finds that it comes out in a bat-infested attic which he pulls himself up into. He promptly sits down in amazement as he sees masses of jars of wyrdroot everywhere, bottles of crimson shade, allure... what were the owners of this pub running? A drug-ring, it looks like.

littlebottom
2009-06-02, 04:41 PM
Rose goes around the upper floor and opens another door, inside she finds a bedroom, it looks like the previous owner was a woman... what with corsets and verious frilly underwear around the room, but it looks relatively neat and tidy apart from the clothes, Rose looks at the front door and brushes away some dust to reveal the words carved into the door reading "6S an hour" Rose likes this woman already, "i think this shall be my room" Rose begins checking in wardrobes and such to find a rather large amount of handcuffs, leather, ropes, along with other varios whips and such...

Xsesiv
2009-06-02, 04:46 PM
Odo doesn't worry about a bedroom that night, he takes a massive dose of drugs and passes out in the attic.

littlebottom
2009-06-02, 04:49 PM
Rose sits on the bed, "ooooh, soft, and bouncy!" Rose falls asleep pretty much instantly strewn half naked across the bed.

Xsesiv
2009-06-02, 04:52 PM
Odo wakes up the next morning, not far off noon, when he rolls out of the trapdoor to a table below and lands hard on his face. He heaces himself to his feet from a twisted dream and has some ale just to wake up, he then goes to search for Rose.

littlebottom
2009-06-03, 06:02 AM
Rose is lying asleep across her new bed, but wakes up shortly after Odo walks in and says in a tired daze "where did you disapear off to last night? i wondered where you just were but you just vanished"

Xsesiv
2009-06-03, 10:31 AM
Odo's speech is slurred as he replies. "I wa' in' t'e lof'. T'ey're ru'in some kin' o' a drug ring.'" He wanders over to the cupboard and examines a whip cackling.

littlebottom
2009-06-03, 10:44 AM
"good, but i dont know how were going to get ANY warpstone at all..." Rose says climbing out of bed

Xsesiv
2009-06-03, 05:22 PM
"Well there' summat in t'e lof', take ou' min' off i'..." Od goes and takes up a leather strap from the corner and slaps himself on the back trying to shake himself awake.

littlebottom
2009-06-03, 05:43 PM
"so what are we going to do with our lives? live here and worship slaanesh forever alone? maybe we should try and find others like us?"

Xsesiv
2009-06-03, 05:47 PM
"Ah yes, and 'ow do you propose we do t'at? Walk in'o a town: "Hi, we worship Slaanesh, we're also mutan's, anyone wanna join us?" We can' exac'ly recruit."

littlebottom
2009-06-03, 05:50 PM
"i...i really dont know,i heard some mutents hide in the woods?"

Xsesiv
2009-06-03, 05:52 PM
"Amongs' worse things."

littlebottom
2009-06-03, 05:56 PM
"Well, what do you propose we do?"

littlebottom
2009-06-06, 06:11 PM
Rose becomes restless at the long silence "well ive got to find someone who can seperate me and this thing soon, i mean look! its begining to get a head now, it will only be another week before its another person completely..."

Xsesiv
2009-06-06, 07:02 PM
"Cheap doctor? Try the medical students in Nuln. They're over-inflated, and they tend to be quite...liberal."

littlebottom
2009-06-06, 07:06 PM
"That might work, but we would have to get them here, i couldnt go into nuln like this... you will have to go, and convince one to come, you can hide yourself easier than i..."

Xsesiv
2009-06-06, 07:12 PM
"With a scorpion's tail? This thing's going to be taller than myself soon! You can just pad yourself out with pillows, pretend to be a really fat guy."

littlebottom
2009-06-06, 07:19 PM
"What? you really think with my voice i can pretend to be a man? you could hide your tail in a trench coat or something im sure."

Xsesiv
2009-06-06, 07:26 PM
"With the tail sticking out of the back of the collar? Just pretend to be a really fat woman!"

littlebottom
2009-06-06, 07:41 PM
"fine, well we better do it soon... infact lets get ready to go today... or tomorrow."

Xsesiv
2009-06-06, 07:43 PM
"Ahh, you got an idea then?"