PDA

View Full Version : D&D Tomb Of Horrors

Itous
2009-05-28, 08:20 AM
hi all i just finished playing Tomb of horrors yesterday and looking back on it, i still find several things completely amazing.

1) the party size was only 3 at any one time with a minimum of 2.
2) i convinced the brain in the jar to come with us in return for its service i will try and get it a body. we did also throw into the mix that someone will read it Origin of the PC's (there was a few OOTS comics lying around the brain was obviously a fan) but i think that was just something we threw in for comedy and it kinda stuck :/
3) i didn't die
all my characters are usualy vary few and far between all classes even over multiclssing and such can cause a problem for me :/ they are also very litrally "kick in the door dive in head first" style, ok no kicking of doors was done but everytime i made a saving throw i just seemed to make it, how ever when it came to attack rolls i broke my hands several occasions.
4) i escaped the 100ft steel 10ft wide shaft.
5) we had no cleric

but the main thing to note here is the brain in the jar, new body and have someone read OOTS to it. the fact it came with us was astonishing i'm still geeking out about it. just thought it worth mentioning.

(sorry for putting this into the wrong forum can someone please move it to the correct one, i appologise for my mistake. Itous.)