PDA

View Full Version : Xykon's spell list...

Senator Cybus
2009-05-29, 09:39 PM
Hi, newbie with a question...

Does anyone have a list of the spells and abilities that Xykon has used in the comic to date? Not - and this is crucial - what he should have as a lich, or anything it's implied that he has, just stuff that he's actually demonstrated on panel.

See, on another forum elsewhere, I'm taking part in a game in which participants pit teams of pre-existing fictional characters against each other - so you could have, say, Doctor Who, Hannibal Lecter and Spider-Man taking on Batman, Dracula and Disney's Hercules. Winners are decided by group voting, usually based on how well you can argue that your team would win.

I'm thinking of picking Xykon as my team's magic guy, but by the rules of the game, I can only argue that old bone face is capable of a specific spell or feat if there's actual evidence of him using it. Hence my request.

A forum search didn't turn up anything, and I'm not an expert on the OotS. Can anyone help me with this?

Flickerdart
2009-05-29, 09:41 PM
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95005

Scroll down a bit to Team Evil.

Spells Known: Animate Dead, Cloister, Cloudkill, Energy Drain, Finger of Death, Ghostform, Greater Invisibility, Invisibility, Lightning Bolt, Magic Missile, Meteor Swarm, Otiluke's Resilient Sphere, Overland Flight,
Ray of Frost, Shatter, Soul Bind, Symbol of Pain, Symbol of Insanity, Teleport, Xykon's Moderately Escapable Forcecage.

Senator Cybus
2009-05-29, 10:05 PM
Hee, perfect! Thanks for that! :biggrin:

the_tick_rules
2009-05-29, 11:24 PM
That's not including the super dispel and whatnot he cast a few comics back.

Mahalanon
2009-05-29, 11:45 PM
The epic spells he's cast so far are Cloister and Superb Dispelling, not counting the spells with a spell slot higher than 9.