PDA

View Full Version : the city's(my campaign world) wizards, a question.

rokar4life
2009-05-30, 01:23 PM
okay, so i had an idea for the wizards in my campaign after i saw something on the red wizards, where their entire body is their spellbook where different colors are different spells, but i was thinking about the higher levels and spell sharing, should i make the characters have to read off each others tattoos, or should they have to tattoo it on others. also I didn't read all of the red wizard thing, so if that is exactly the same thing, don't hate.

Zaq
2009-05-30, 02:47 PM
"Five others the tattoos?" I really don't understand what you mean. Can you rephrase that?

rokar4life
2009-05-30, 03:06 PM
uuummm, i have A.D.D. and i get distracted while I'm typing and sometimes write words that I'm hearing somewhere else, but i fixed it.

expirement10K14
2009-05-30, 03:57 PM
okay, so i had an idea for the wizards in my campaign after i saw something on the red wizards, where their entire body is their spellbook where different colors are different spells, but i was thinking about the higher levels and spell sharing, should i make the characters have to read off each others tattoos, or should they have to tattoo it on others. also I didn't read all of the red wizard thing, so if that is exactly the same thing, don't hate.

Complete arcane has rules for this. You can tattoo spells you have memorized or that you can examine, so they could tattoo their spells on others or copy them off of each other.