PDA

View Full Version : Caverns of Constructs

kell the brute
2009-05-30, 04:43 PM
Hello, I'm Kell the Brute, and I will be you DM for this. This campaign is a dungeon delve where you will be fighting and searching to make your way to the finale floor. When making your characters, you may only use the players handbook, but may use the DMG to gain magic items. you will have 9000 GP at the beginning for stuff. This will be a play by post, and will begin 6/29/09. And now, some background. the year is 1200 A.D. You are in the town of Chundar (you may live here or mearly be passing thru), and are renowned adventurers (level 5 characters BTW). It is a pleasant summer day, until the sky turns black as coal with some sort of magic smoke. A wizard ridding a construct shaped like a dragon flies overhead, screams somthing about taking over the world with ancient magic, and daring all who will to try and stop him. He go's back the way he came cackeling maddly. We'll just say that you find your way to his lair. Buy whatever you want for your dudes, and I'll PM you when the campaing begins. There are no alignment restrictions and this is a 3.5 edition. For descusion, visit the recruitment thread.