PDA

View Full Version : Monster Idea, Need Stats!!

BelkarsDagger
2006-05-18, 09:01 PM
Frogfish

About 6 inches long, frogfish have two hind-legs that look like they're from a frog, but are the same color as the rest of the fish, swirling grey patterns. Frogfish are sunfish-shaped things with a huge jaw and long, pointed teeth that could easily pierce wood. With lungs in addition to gills, frogfish are able to go on land for indefinite amounts of time, but it gets uncomfortable after extended periods. Frogfish go out of water to hunt small animals like dogs or sheep. They hunt in schools (30-50), and can reduce small cattle to bones in a few minutes. When all else fails, they eat eachother. Frogfish have about the intelligence of a wolf or dog, but are feral, territorial, and vicsious creatures.

PEACH please. Again, I need D&D stats for this monster!! Since I suck at making stats, could someone do it for me? Just post it or message me. It would have a natural bite attack worth alot of damage and slight magic resistece.

Dhavaer
2006-05-18, 09:09 PM
Frogfish
Diminutive Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 1d10-4 (1hp)
Initiative: +3
Speed: 30ft, Swim 30ft
Armour Class: 17 (+3 Dex, +4 size)
BAB/Grapple: +1/-11
Attack: Bite +5 (1d6)
Full Attack: Bite +5 (1d6)
Space/Reach: 2.5ft/2.5ft
Special Qualities: SR 5
Saves: Fort +0, Ref +5, Will +1
Abilities: Str 11, Dex 17, Con 3, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 5
Skills:
Feats: Great Fortitude

The_Snark
2006-05-18, 09:16 PM
If they're that small, you might want to make a swarm version as well.

BelkarsDagger
2006-05-19, 06:09 PM
@Dhavaer: Thank you!! I just had a weird idea in a resturaunt the other day (Rainforest Cafe) about this, but didn't know what the stats would be. Thanks again!!

Dhavaer
2006-05-19, 06:11 PM
No worries.