PDA

View Full Version : Monster in the Dark

@gmail.com
2009-06-01, 08:48 AM
Who thinks that the MitD will assist O-Chul and Vaarsuvius in some way once O-Chul gets trounced by Xykon? After the speech O-Chul gave to the MitD and the MitD's evident agitation after it, a Big Damn Heroes moment for the MitD isn't too far fetched.

Imgran
2009-06-01, 08:56 AM
THe Monster in the Dark thing might be building up to something deep in the future. I'm not so sure the benefits of O'Chul's speech will save his own life. More like something that makes MiTD more intractable over the long term and benefits OOTS during the final confrontation, sort of thing.

Dark Faun
2009-06-01, 10:03 AM
You may want to edit your post and use a more accurate title.

I do not think MitD will do anything. The seed has been planted, but it needs time to grow.

puzpuz
2009-06-01, 10:55 AM
I do not think MitD will do anything. The seed has been planted, but it needs time to grow.

I definitely agree.

Lissibith
2009-06-01, 11:12 AM
I could see it doing something akin to a temper tantrum - not enough that he's overtly helping, but enough that he affects things anyhow - and enough that a frustrated X and RC might start dealing a little more harshly with him - showing their true colors to even MitD's "They're really my friends" mentality. And that would leave O-Chul's words slowly eating away at him.

</ridiculous speculation>