PDA

View Full Version : V just found his way to cheat out of his bargain

Alex Warlorn
2009-06-01, 10:41 PM
Well, V just found his way to cheat out of his bargain, FINAL OBLIVION! If he feels in his emotionally wrapped state that's the only way he can finally prove himself.

Callista
2009-06-01, 10:42 PM
V doesn't seem suicidal to me.

Twilight Jack
2009-06-01, 10:42 PM
Wow. That'll piss off the fiends something fierce. . . :smalleek:

I don't imagine much of the forum would be too happy about it either. :smallwink:

PId6
2009-06-01, 10:51 PM
Um, how do you expect him to get a +50 Ring of Jumping at a moment's notice?

shadzar
2009-06-01, 11:10 PM
V doesn't seem suicidal to me.

:smallconfused: Did you happen to see the recent strip where V teleported into Xykon's presence?

Seems pretty dang suicidal to me!

doodthedud
2009-06-01, 11:28 PM
V couldn't make that if he tried. nd that would certainly annoy alot of the fanbase for the comic.

Callista
2009-06-01, 11:30 PM
Not suicidal. He thought he was going to wipe to floor with the lich.

Wraithfighter
2009-06-01, 11:32 PM
Yes, he can go against a fair bargain with (potentially, but not likely) limited repercussions, by DESTROYING HIS VERY SOUL.

Seems a bit overkill.

Oooh, that tree looks like it has epilepsy!

Forbiddenwar
2009-06-01, 11:33 PM
You're right. If the snarl destroys V's soul then the fiends can't have it.
Probably won't happen, but it would still be cool to see the fiends reaction if it did.

Dr. Cthulwho
2009-06-02, 12:41 AM
:smallconfused: Did you happen to see the recent strip where V teleported into Xykon's presence?

Seems pretty dang suicidal to me!

For a normal, rational being? Yes, it is called suicide by lich.

To an overconfident, juiced up elf? No, it was pride before the fall.

Of course to actually mess up the IFCC's plans V just has to die, because they need him alive and indebted.

But unless V prefers a little complete and utter oblivion to about the hour he thinks he has with the IFCC it wont happen (especially since I don't think O-Chul could throw him that far).

Gilthans
2009-06-02, 03:48 AM
Mad speculation:

Looking at the mess V left of his life (his family pretty much disowned him, half of the OOTS despises and doesn't trust him, and for good reason, not to mention he owes an hour of his life to demons which can be used at very dangerous moments) - I believe that a tragic-hero-death is one of the final possibilities to redeem him. How, I am not sure - maybe distracting Xykon before he stops Pinata from delivering the phylactrey to sweet oblivion - but him ending up at the Snarl's hands in order to save existence would be pretty dramatically appropriate. Say, by being thrown there by an enraged Xykon, or sacrificing himself in order to ensure the destruction of the phylactry.

Just a theory.