PDA

View Full Version : Homework spells

InaVegt
2006-04-18, 03:23 PM
these spells were created by a young sorcerer who distasted homework.

Make homework
Level: Sor/Wiz 0
Components: V, S, M, F
Casting Time: 1/2 hour
Effect: homework made without mistakes
Duration: instantanious
Saving Throw: None
Spell Resistance: No
You've finished your paper homework after the casting of this spell without mistakes.
Material component: some ink
Arcane focus: a feather worth 1 gp made into a writing utensil

Learn homework
Level: Sor/Wiz 1
Components: V, S, F
Casting Time: 10 minutes
Effect: see text
Target: personal
Duration: one week
Saving Throw: None
Spell Resistance: No
You gain a +1 bonus on knowledge spells of the chosen type, this spell stacks with itself. This spell can be cast only once a day.
Arcane focus: a book about the chosen topic costing at least 5 gp

Sir_Ophiuchus
2006-04-18, 03:39 PM
I assume this is a joke, as the casting times are about the same as it would take to do the work normally in the first place...

InaVegt
2006-04-18, 03:41 PM
It's indeed a joke

Shhalahr Windrider
2006-04-18, 03:48 PM
I assume this is a joke, as the casting times are about the same as it would take to do the work normally in the first place...
Hm. Your homework always takes a half hour? Where were you when I needed help with my assignments? Those programs and 10 page papers were murder. :P

So, what school are the spells? I could see make homework as conjuration (creation), divination, or transmutation, depending on how the spell gets the homework done. Learn homework would pretty much have to be divination.

Darkie
2006-04-18, 04:25 PM
Clearly, since that Make Homework is a cantrip, it only replicates the earlier levels of education. By the time you've got 10 page papers, you'd need at least a level 2 version ;)