PDA

View Full Version : Exalted in the playground

samurai
2009-06-03, 01:25 AM
Ah summer, the sun is shining, school is out and there is a whole bunch more games on the giant boards, all is well in the universe. But what has surprised me the most though, about all these new games are the amount of exalted games going on, unprecedented from at least what I've seen so far and because of this I think it's time.....

For all the Exalted players to unite on one glorious thread!

To discuss and plan out new games , or just find out who likes to play Exalted in the playground and network with them. But before I close I want to leave a queston up for anyone who reads this thread, what is you're favorite type of exalt/caste to play as well what kind of character you like to play (martial artist, dipolmat, sorcerer ect.) and why?

I guess I'll go first my favorite type of exalt to play is sidreal, as for caste it's not cannon but what the heck the chosen of posibility caste (which you can find here http://wiki.white-wolf.com/exalted/index.php?title=Chosen_of_Nox) and as for type of character pretty much a battle sorcerer not because it's the most effective but because I love the cinematic roleplay. Although overall, why I love playing a chosen of possibility sidereal because I love the idea of role playing a character that is part of a secret society that keeps a hevean in line and also the politics and intriuge of Yu-Shan and of sidereal life keep me interested as a role player.

Now it's you're turn, so have at it.

Crispy Dave
2009-06-03, 01:40 AM
This belongs in the "Gaming:Other Games" Section

Ninja Chocobo
2009-06-03, 02:22 AM
This belongs in the "Gaming:Other Games" Section

I'm pretty sure it belongs in the Roleplaying Games section.

Y'know, because it's a role-playing game.

Sidereals are my favourite Exalt, too, but I have nobody to play it with.

samurai
2009-06-03, 10:55 AM
My bad guys It's been a while since I've been posting