PDA

View Full Version : Things, that are not expected to happen, but would be fun :-)

homeosapiens
2009-06-03, 07:45 PM
If would be nice if we had Miko coming back with the aid of some resistence guys trying to redeem herself and thus letting the phylactery be destroyed, forcing X to run...

V and O-chul would die...

It has a nice touch. I liked Miko even thought she was a meanie, bully and so on. Still she was badass.

PId6
2009-06-03, 08:03 PM
O-Chul dies and Tsukiko revives him as a free-willed death knight with red spiky armor who goes back in time to terminate V before he has a chance to take the blue pill orb.

shadzar
2009-06-03, 08:17 PM
Xykon fights fair.

Xykon jumps after the phylactery and falls into the rift forgetting he can fly. :smallbiggrin:

Linkavitch
2009-06-03, 08:25 PM
Belkar is Lawful Good! And so is Xykon! Sorry, just poking a bit of fun.:smalltongue:

Okay...The MitD is Pikachu!

PId6
2009-06-03, 09:00 PM
Okay...The MitD is Pikachu!
Wow, that brings me back to the "Oots as Pokemon" thread we had a while ago. Oh, and Snorlax, duh!

Pyron
2009-06-03, 10:04 PM
Here's a way for Xykon to go down with style (picture this being used at Kraagor's Gate). (Note: OotPC Spoilers)

:xykon: You think you've defeated me... whoever you are. I once one last trick up my sleeve. A curious little spell I learned from my DVD box set of 'Iron Mage'.

:redcloak: Xykon! DON'T!

:xykon: Intensified Distant Inferno!

theinsulabot
2009-06-03, 10:14 PM
ignoring for the moment my extreme dislike for miko, i am not sure the resistance, even if they could get there hands on a piece of miko, could actually raise her any longer. she is way out of date for a raise dead spell, and resurrection requires a 7th level cleric, not to mention 10k in gold when they are shelling out major cash for smuggled goods. does the resistance even HAVE anyone that level? at the battle for azure city they implied 5th level was pushing it for the toughest azurites. they have had some time for xp gain since then, but i think 7th level maybe out of there reach

EDIT: i suppose its possible however, that miko might have ALREADY been raised somewhere, her body was all there after the fight for zaure city, pretty much anyone with a few ranks in hide and move silent could of picked her up and walked off. but unless they had her chained up somewhere against her will (preferably in a first class torture chamber or brothel somewhere) its unlikely she wouldn't of already made her presence known somehow

Haven
2009-06-03, 10:19 PM
Durkon getting character development :smallamused:

Here's a way for Xykon to go down with style (picture this being used at Kraagor's Gate). (Note: OotPC Spoilers)

:xykon: You think you've defeated me... whoever you are. I once one last trick up my sleeve. A curious little spell I learned from my DVD box set of 'Iron Mage'.

:redcloak: Xykon! DON'T!

:xykon: Intensified Distant Inferno!

! That's definitely something we need to see again.
Actually, maybe V'll cast it as one last flip of the bird to Xykon. And to what's left of Azure City.

Dagren
2009-06-03, 10:42 PM
ignoring for the moment my extreme dislike for miko, i am not sure the resistance, even if they could get there hands on a piece of miko, could actually raise her any longer. she is way out of date for a raise dead spell, and resurrection requires a 7th level cleric, not to mention 10k in gold when they are shelling out major cash for smuggled goods. does the resistance even HAVE anyone that level? at the battle for azure city they implied 5th level was pushing it for the toughest azurites. they have had some time for xp gain since then, but i think 7th level maybe out of there reachI think you mean 7th level spell, not 7th level cleric. A 7th level spell needs a level 13 cleric. And since they don't even have 5th level clerics (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0524.html)...

theinsulabot
2009-06-03, 10:50 PM
I think you mean 7th level spell, not 7th level cleric. A 7th level spell needs a level 13 cleric. And since they don't even have 5th level clerics (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0524.html)...

oops, you are right. puts a ress spell WAY out of range for the resistance, doesn't it? so she is either already back in the game somewhere, or she isnt coming back. not with that group at least

homeosapiens
2009-06-04, 06:26 AM
Well they had rather high level paladin - other two groups could have 1 rather high level cleric.

+someone could just buy a scroll...

Yay - i am a DWARF!

guguma
2009-06-04, 08:49 AM
The ultimate thing that would be fun but not expected to happen would be that this comic is updated daily.

But I do not see that happening. At least could we go back to 3 times a week.

RMS Oceanic
2009-06-04, 09:01 AM
Aarindarius vs Xykon magical fight. Complete with disinterested book-reading!

theinsulabot
2009-06-04, 01:12 PM
Aarindarius vs Xykon magical fight. Complete with disinterested book-reading!

that would be awesome. my money is on aarindarius. he seems smart enough to ward himself against energy drain

Mannryu
2009-06-04, 02:07 PM
MitD is a pink fluffy pony.

Dark Faun
2009-06-04, 02:10 PM
I'm no so sure. Surely he'd have taught Vaarsuvius to ward himself... then again, V, listening to someone?

Anyway, I believe this belongs to the "old" Twists that will never ever happen (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111795) thread.

spargel
2009-06-04, 02:50 PM
V actually winning a 1v1 fight against another spellcaster that isn't the ABD.

homeosapiens
2009-06-04, 04:41 PM
I d like to see OotS hitting EPIC.

Carteeg_Struve
2009-06-04, 08:55 PM
OotS's Belkar vs. 8-bit Theater's Black Mage

IN A JELLO-FILLED DEATHCAGE KNIFE FIGHT!

(This Sunday at the Boston Garden. Limited seating, So Order Now!)

[TS] Shadow
2009-06-04, 09:01 PM
The Fruit Pie Sorcerer's Zombie comes and starts mauling V and O-Chul. I would love for that to happen.

Pyron
2009-06-04, 11:38 PM
That's definitely something we need to see again.
Actually, maybe V'll cast it as one last flip of the bird to Xykon. And to what's left of Azure City.

More OtOoPC spoilers

That could even bring the story arc to a reasonable conclusion. It'll destroy the evil tower, which would be a blow against the hobgoblin occupation

Although a lot of characters might die in the explosion. V, O' Chul, and Tsuiko (at least). Blackwing can survive (lol, evasion), Redcloak (Word of Recall), Xykon (immune to fire and can teleport to dodge falling rocks) and maybe the MitD (just by being so strong).

However, Blackwing would have to deliver V's eye ball to the party for resurrection.

Nerdanel
2009-06-05, 04:40 PM
The similarity in the colors of the rifts and V's magic NOT being an accident.

(Yeah, I know, it's not quite the same shade. I checked. The rifts are more purplish while V's magic is straight pink.)

homeosapiens
2009-06-05, 11:52 PM
V getting splice + lichification? :P

Xykon would love another twin.

shadzar
2009-06-06, 01:45 PM
Xykon fights fair.

Xykon jumps after the phylactery and falls into the rift forgetting he can fly. :smallbiggrin:

I thought we were saying these things wouldn't happen? :smalleek: