PDA

View Full Version : Dremora in 3.5

ThorFluff
2009-06-05, 07:51 AM
So.
My game master is going to allow Dremoras to be in the next campaign. I am even going to play one. Now i just have to think up rules for them. I was originally thinking "Fiendish Human" but my GM pointed out that it was both underpowerd for a +2 LA and that Dremoras have no Acid or Cold resistances.
Nor does "Smite Good" feel really justified. Seeing as we don't really play that much with alignment. Finding a definate "good" charakter in such a grey world would be hard.

So what do you think? Any Ideas?

Coidzor
2009-06-05, 08:37 AM
Hmm, might have better luck to ask this question in homebrew... though maybe someone knows of an existing fit/homebrew they could direct you to.

I can't think of anything offhand as I don't really know that much about dremora... always got kind of distracted before I could proceed that far in Elderscrolls.... comes of being the younger sibling I guess....

ThorFluff
2009-06-05, 02:25 PM
I'll try there, thanks for the tips.

Time to go homebrew...

Olo Demonsbane
2009-06-05, 03:53 PM
Dont really know that much about them, but a good alternative to a fiendish human would be a Tiefling or Lesser Tiefling.

Probably super-ninjaed by now, thats what happens when you leave your computer for 5+ hours :smalltongue:

ThorFluff
2009-06-05, 04:38 PM
My DM just allowed my to exchange the Cold Resistance for
10+HD spellresistance (previously 5+HD) we know it is allot more powerful. But thought that that template could need some improvement.
And since Spell Resistance is thier primary feature when described in the Elderscrolls Literature i think it appropriate. Now it's just to figure out something for the Smite Good.

ThorFluff
2009-06-05, 04:41 PM
Dont really know that much about them, but a good alternative to a fiendish human would be a Tiefling or Lesser Tiefling.

Probably super-ninjaed by now, thats what happens when you leave your computer for 5+ hours :smalltongue:

HAHAHAHA
i did the exact same thing. Only i solved the issue with my DM in the mean time :P Uh, we concluded THIS:

Dremora
+2 Str, +2 Con
SR HD+10
Darkvision 60 ft.
Damage Reduction:
HD 1-3 -
HD 4-11 5/magic
HD 12+ 10/magic
Fire Resist:
HD 1-7 fire 5
HD 8+ fire 10
LA +2

Slightly overpowerd but LA is a bitch and its a two-player group (will need some help) and the other player is an opted wizard.