PDA

View Full Version : (3.5) How would you stat up 40K Terminators as a PrC & encounter

maniakmastah
2009-06-08, 12:48 AM
Hey ya'll, been going through alot of my WH40K books and thought how would you homebrew a 40K Terminator based Prestige Class and as encounters to challenge players.

Things to consider when trying to stat them up

-Terminators are big enough to be considered Large size creatures, though they can be scaled down if needed
-They can take even the most horrendous damage on the chin and just shrug it off like it didn't matter.
-Have enough power and strength to use even the heaviest weapons in one hand. They also have tremendous strength.

If i missed any, feel free to add. I was thinking about making something like this for martial based characters to consider in one of my games, maybe ask another DM if he's allow something like this, and use them to challenge otherwise strong players. I can see proficiency with heavy armor as a must, as well as Power attack, what would be some other feats to use for prerequisites and also skills would be needed.

DracoDei
2009-06-08, 04:09 AM
Oversized Two-Weapon Fighting, and whatever leads into it sounds right.

Pyrusticia
2009-06-08, 07:18 AM
As well as Diehard, Improved Toughness and, if you have any feat slots left over, Toughness (or Epic Toughness?) multiple times to use up remaining slots.