PDA

View Full Version : <Blowing up OoTS> (nsfw, maybe?)

Milcho
2009-06-08, 09:19 AM
You don't know me and I don't know you, but here's some random art.

I grabbed one of my favorite panels from a recent comics and enlarged it:
http://www.milcho.azstatenerds.com/RandomPics/oots_enlarge_panel_01_small.jpg
A full-sized better quality version is here. (http://www.milcho.azstatenerds.com/RandomPics/oots_enlarge_panel_01.png)
Also, i suppose its a bit of a fan-service for the ladies who liked O-Chul.

Kind of like the Erfworld in-depth look into the art, thought I'd do something simliar for oots. Of course you're all welcome to do the same, and post the results so we can all enjoy. (or request someone to do a panel for you)

Anyway, cheerio.
(also, critique my art, I am trying to learn)

Ripped Shirt Kirk
2009-06-10, 04:15 AM
Pretty good, but O-chul look's a little to much stiff, and his left arm looks like it is on backwards. P.S. I really like Redcloak, although he looks like he is going to cr

Milcho
2009-06-10, 07:25 AM
Yeah, poses are a little stiff (heh, seemed like you were pulling a pun with O-Chul by calling him "stiff"). Hands as you might know, are some of the hardest things to draw properly, and I'm still getting the hang of it.
This was just a practice drawing, one of many, but the only one that's oots related, just figured someone might find it interesting.

Anywho, thanks for commenting, helps me improve.

Cizak
2009-06-16, 11:16 AM
Yes, the arm looks a bit wierd, but it's actually right. Hold up your hands like you wear holding the metal-bar, it's the right pose. For me, anyway.

Kasanip
2009-06-16, 11:30 AM
Engraved on the wall is a superiorly designed image of Redcloak the weird-mean pleats of Evil the goblin and O-Chul the human by Milcho. Redcloak the weird-mean pleats of evil is cringing. O-chul is striking a menacing pose. The artwork relates to the stabbing of the goblin Redcloak the weird-mean pleats of Evil's right eye by the human O-chul during Erkktenitop, "The Botched Ploy."

Couldn't resist, reminded me of DF the second I saw it.:smallbiggrin: Good work - watch your angles and proportions though, it also feels very 'flat' - try to give it some depth with your shading. Also, O-chul's eyes are not making contact, and that makes the two seem like they aren't interacting as much:smallsmile: