PDA

View Full Version : [Town] Dancing Fox LX: Harnessing your babies' power for over 30 years!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Falgorn
2009-06-09, 02:44 PM
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/celtois/DFIT3.png

((Banner by Celtois))

Welcome to the Dancing Fox Inn! Come and try our one of a kind beverages and food, chat with friends, or grab a private room and relax. All are welcome to the Dancing Fox Inn.

We would like to ask, please, no smoking in the establishment. Thank you for understanding.. Be sure to enjoy your stay.

Map:
There is no map. The Inn has as much space as is needed, as many tables as is needed, as many rooms as needed (Upstairs), as many corners as needed, and so on.
There is, however, a description:

Description:

The inn is . . . indescribable. Size wise, anyway. It has as many tables as needed, and as many chairs as needed. So that needn't be said as well.
However, the floors have been . . . completely changed.
They were rough hewn logs. They are now laminated hardwood. All of the broken, dirty glasses and silverware have been removed, and replaced with better, more functional (And clean) ones. The kitchen is, by far, the best room in the inn. Sparklingly clean, the best equipment out there, and so on. The entire inn has been renovated. It is now made of better wood, and is much cleaner. It's not the prettiest building in the town, but it's functional. Which is what counts.
Also, any damage done to the inn will fix itself by the next day. So don't worry.
There is, downstairs, a bag. A small bag, but it . . . is bottomless. It is where the food comes from. Grade A food, and limitless supply. So there's no chance of running out of food. Same for the drinks. But, you know, a barrel, not a bag.

Disclaimer: The only thing changing about the inn is the size. So it will allow anyone in. And will supply as many corners as needed. Nothing else is changing. And it never does change. It just . . . you watch it, it . . seems to stay the same, but you know it changes, but . . . it doesn't, but . . .. (Think about it, and your head will explode)
Current Staff:
Nerick- Barkeep and Manager
???- Barboy
Gabriella - Barmaid
Julie - Waiter
Jessica - Cook
??? - Bard
(If the person with the job, such as the barboy, if that person does not come around for a month (Or so), they lose the job. Not to be mean, but to clear up the space, so that someone else who might want it can have it.)
NOW HIRING: A Waiter / Waitresses, and a janitor.
If you're none of these but think you can help ask about a job, ask Nerick, IC.
((Also if you have a Banner idea, please, PM it to... dunno, Quinsar or Celtois.))

NPCs:

Name: Naim ElLess.
Race: Human.
Description: Completely average hight, weight, and so on.
He's the waiter when Nerick isn't around.

THE MENU:
Be sure to keep an eye out for our DAILY SPECIALS!
Wines*:
Chimera Cabernet - A hearty red with hits of oak and black cherry.
Elven Wine – imported straight from Elven lands
Merfolk Merlot - Full-bodied with a hint of rose.

Bar Drinks*:
Swampwater - A delicious lemon-lime delight
Shocker Lizard’s Chider – Sends a shock through your body, bound to wake you up
Mai Tai - Dark and pineapple juice.
Sneak on the Beach - Vodka, Cranberry juice, pineapple juice and Peach Schapps.
Rust Monster - Scotch and Drambuie
Coffee - buzzzzz.
Ice Liqueur - Guaranteed to cool you down.
Dragon's Liver Buster - The strongest drink in the house. Don't say we didn't warn you...
Ichor Liquor - Made from a fermented mix of various kinds of blood, the perfect drink for vampires and similar creatures, like Kurvis.
Haley's Liquer - named for the redheaded rogue, a sweet creme liquer, excellent over ice.
Wizard Blizzard - The effect depends on the spell stored in it. Other than that, it's made with crushed ice and Bourbon.
Manticore Martini – a regular Martini but stirred with a spike from a Manticore tail, giving it an exotic taste.
Melon Juice – relaxes the mind - Now available without alcohol!
Green Tea - with a hint of sugar
Beholder's Earl Grey - It's a tea named after everyone's favorite abberation. Need I say more?
Root Beer – For those who have a weak stomach
Cold Milk – For the kids
Burning Brandy- To keep the Archbishop happy
Apple Cider - Non-alcoholic, fruity goodness!

Beers, Ales & Such*:
Thunder Ale - puts a boom in your tummy
Grim Brewery brand Ginger Ale - deathly good
Dwarven Brandy - comes from dwarven lands
Pirate's Drink (Rum) - Be drunk while saying "Yarrr!"
Guilders Ale - a tasty treat that doesn't mess with your mind
Rouges Rum - Warning: You may pickpocket while drunk
Fairy Ale - You'll think you can fly

Fizzy Drinks: (courtesy of Leigh and Mee. Thanks!)
Blueberry buzz - Spyte soda, with blueberries, and blueberry syrup in it.
Banana beer - Root beer, banana slices, whipped cream on the top, and a cherry on that.
Leigh special - A warm coffee (Bubbly, of course...with your choice of a hazelnut or chocolate flavor), with a swirl of peppermint, a stick of cocoa, and optional sprinkles and whipped cream.
Triple threat - Root beer and coffee swirled together, with a lemon wedge jammed on the rim.
K's special - Carbonated water, mixed with cream, pineapple flavoring, coconut sprinkled on top, then a few strawberries dropped into it. Very good.
Ice cream float - Your choice of flavors.
The cute drink - Just like K's special, but it has some fruit on the top. A lime slice as a smile, and two cherries as eyes. It's cute. It also comes with a little umbrella.
Spryte - the regular, boring drink.

Food:
Peanuts
Chips & Dip
Curry - Chicken, beef, pork, or seafood
Cured Ham Steak
BBQ Hydra Heads
Salads (Spring Greens, Caesar, and Italian Pasta)
Pork Chops
Mutton Chops
Golden Apple
Fish (Cod, Eel, Trout, Salmon) – Served with a lemon wedge
Fresh Bread
Fine Aged Cheddar
Fava Beans
Birdseed
Berries - all kinds, blue, black, straw
Roasted Quail - kinda like a small turkey
And anything else you may want. Just ask.

Dessert:
Muffins
Brownies
Slice of cake (Chocolate, cheese, whatever...)
Milkshake
Cookies
Pie (Pick a flavor)

*Can substitute the alcohol for a magical liquid that can make anybody drunk, no matter what the resistance, for a little extra.

We hope you enjoy your stay at the Dancing Fox Inn.

Dancing Fox Inn '09 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5592826&postcount=1146)
The Ballad of the Inn (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4780487&postcount=714)
We Dream of a Town (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4561030&postcount=61)

Seals of Approval

http://i25.tinypic.com/2i6nrlz.png
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q106/Beans-tastic/beansseal.png
Helping the Town
I (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4833803&postcount=173)
II (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5295652&postcount=745) III (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5394073&postcount=617) IV (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5394840&postcount=645) V (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5693258&postcount=786)

Beans
2009-06-09, 02:46 PM
The Umu, in unintentional teacher/librarian/etc fashion, blinks and looks icily at Jake and Mel over her glasses.
What is going on here?

Vocusta moans and shifts.

Falgorn
2009-06-09, 02:47 PM
POWERTHISRT IS GOING ON! He chucks a can at her. And another. AIYYEEEE!!

Beans
2009-06-09, 02:54 PM
She catches one; the other hits Vocusta in the head. A muffled wail is heard.

Powerthirst... warning: may contain Anna Kournikova? What is this?

IT'S CRYSTAL METH IN A CAN!

Oh, joy.
But... I might as well test it.
She takes a sip.
I have a strange desire to go out and have... so many babies.
I am unsure whether I am capable of sexual reproduction, making this desire doubly strange.

Falgorn
2009-06-09, 02:59 PM
YOU CAN'T DO THAT! NO NONPOWER ACTIVITIES! ONLY BEAR BLASTING! AND ENERGY KICKING! AND CAT HUMPING! He's harnessing the power of 400 babies.

Beans
2009-06-09, 03:02 PM
What about... power...spawning?
Actually, let's try to get off the subject of whether or not I can give birth to young of any kind.
Rather, what is the purpose of a beverage that makes the drinker...
Uncomfortably energetic?

Melissa is spinning on the floor.

Falgorn
2009-06-09, 03:04 PM
Jake's performing cartwheels on tables. DON'T QUESTION POWERTHIRST! POWERTHIRST QUESTION YOU! He starts spinning on the floor with Melissa.

Beans
2009-06-09, 03:11 PM
CYCLICAL MOTION IS AWESOME!

Toffee hammers.
They're everywhere.
Everywhere.

Falgorn
2009-06-09, 03:21 PM
WHOOO! HELL FRIGGIN YEAH WITH A SIDE OF PUNCH! IN SPACE! Awesome.

Beans
2009-06-09, 03:22 PM
The Umu blinks.
Our differing metabolisms are the cause of our difference in reaction.
Thank the fates.

Vocusta groans.

Falgorn
2009-06-09, 03:33 PM
POWER-GO! POWE--- The effects wear off. The crash of Powerthirst results in him passing out right there.

Beans
2009-06-09, 03:36 PM
Melissa crashes as well, landing right on top of him.

... What curious behavior.

Falgorn
2009-06-09, 03:39 PM
A figure similar to Rox is there, except female, and wears much more rave-ish clothing. Yes, they are quite odd, aren't they.

Beans
2009-06-09, 03:41 PM
The Umu slowly turns her head toward... Roxanne. Or whoever.
If you understand the purpose of it, I'd be glad to hear your explanation.

Falgorn
2009-06-09, 03:43 PM
She smirks. If I knew anything about these humans, I'd tell you. Or maybe not you, but someone. Maybe publish it in a book. Yeah, a good title would be "Humans Explained!" Or something...

Beans
2009-06-09, 03:45 PM
Humans Explained indeed.
Now, may I ask to whom I am speaking?

Falgorn
2009-06-09, 03:48 PM
I know this one. I'm Malisk Torox, but everyone I know calls me Roxanne. Well, not everyone, but most people. Except my cousin Danielle. We call her Wing Baba, because she hates it. Is your name Danielle?

Beans
2009-06-09, 03:51 PM
It is not. I am The Umu.
((Dinner. Dedtiem.
Pooshanks.))

Lerky
2009-06-09, 06:13 PM
Renn walks downstairs

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-09, 09:08 PM
Sage walks in and takes a seat at the bar ordering a melon juice non-alcoholic from an NPC waiter, pays him and begins to drink it

Mee
2009-06-09, 09:09 PM
((Heh, I just realized that their still using the first post that I wrote.

>.<))

Anyway, that cat is back.
:smalltongue:
Should Sage notice . . .

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-09, 09:13 PM
hey kitty kitty he tries to talk softly to incline it to come closer to him he should seems non-hostile

Mee
2009-06-09, 09:14 PM
The cat, remembering him, backs away.
The fur on the back of its neck standing up, and it looks ready to start hissing at him.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-09, 09:19 PM
Sage finishing his first drink orders a second not remembering to tell them to make it non-alcoholic, he seems quite affected by it hey kitty ... its sounds loud, abrasive and incomplete

Beans
2009-06-09, 09:20 PM
The door creaks a little.

((But did you notice the new BEANS SEAL OF SNOOKER-LOOPY APPROVAL?!))

Mee
2009-06-09, 09:21 PM
Sage finishing his first drink orders a second not remembering to tell them to make it non-alcoholic, he seems quite affected by it hey kitty ... its sounds loud, abrasive and incomplete

The cat keeps backing away from him. Still ready to hiss.

((And yes, I did notice it.))

Beans
2009-06-09, 09:26 PM
The door creaks open...
And this strange young woman (http://public4.tektek.org/img/av/0906/d09/2127/ab34231.png) walks in.
She smells of dust, blood, death.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-09, 09:28 PM
Sage yells at the creak and the woman Ghost! please spare me, and other er um people next he orders a fairy ale and it obvious he not use to alcoholic beverages, and is losing focus

Mee
2009-06-09, 09:29 PM
The cat just shakes its head, and walks upstairs, figuring that no one will pay any attention to it today, since Sage got distracted.

Recaiden
2009-06-09, 09:32 PM
Riki and Cle undeadtime. Cle comes back downstairs. Kwen and Sage, good evening. She's wearing the ridiculous floppy hat that she got from K.

Riki walks out of the darkness to see Beans' person. Good day. What brings you here?

Beans
2009-06-09, 09:33 PM
She blinks her dirty-yellow eyes. The X-scar on her face flushes red.
Let's play a little game.
Let chance decide if any sparing is done today.

She takes out a large die; the sides with odd numbers on them have an X slashed into them.
Yes? No?

She looks to the... other... speaker.
Chaos brought me. Just a random flicker of fate.

Mee
2009-06-09, 09:34 PM
Ah, seeing as the cat, (Kwen) is going upstairs, as Cle is coming down, Kwen hops up onto her shoulder.
Unless she objects?

If she doesn't, Kwen curls up on her shoulder. (She's a fairly small cat. More of a kitten, actually.)
Good evening.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-09, 09:37 PM
sage yells aahhh! that must be the ghost it trying to control me he stands up and ghost you won't take me alive he attempts stab himself with an imaginary knife

Recaiden
2009-06-09, 09:40 PM
Not at all. She helps Kwen up.
Hey, how come you're so young as a cat, but don't look like it as a half-elf?

Sparing? You smell a bit odd, but I think I'd still be the one sparing you. Or are you already dead? As much as a weasel can grin, she does.

Mee
2009-06-09, 09:41 PM
Not at all. She helps Kwen up.
Hey, how come you're so young as a cat, but don't look like it as a half-elf?

Yay.
Umm . . . I dunno.
She stretches, and curls up on her shoulder.

Beans
2009-06-09, 09:45 PM
Does it, she picks at the edge of the scar, really matter?
She sits down at a table and rolls the die. It comes up not-X'd.
Well, it seems the fates decide that we all live another day.

Recaiden
2009-06-09, 09:55 PM
Well, I suppose that make-s as much sense as turning into a cat at all. You just look so fragile.
Cle reaches up and pets the kitten.
And do ya know of any really tall places around here?

Well, then I wouldn't consider eating you. But a human or so that picks a fight, that's a different story. Riki climbs up on the table across from her. I'm glad we all get to survive. Do you always start conversations like that?

Beans
2009-06-09, 09:57 PM
I really don't know.

((Deadtime.))

Mee
2009-06-09, 10:01 PM
Well, I suppose that make-s as much sense as turning into a cat at all. You just look so fragile.
Cle reaches up and pets the kitten.
And do ya know of any really tall places around here?

Yeah, I guess. And yeah, somewhat fragile,
((And I guess it has to do with how long she'll live. Since cat's don't live all that long, she'll age slower as a cat, but faster as a half-elf.
It all evens out. I guess.))
I sprained my ankle yesterday what that oversized klutz Sage was chasing me.

Umm . . . no? Not really . . . there's off of the inn, it's somewhat tall . . .
She just keeps talking, as if spraining her ankle is a normal occurrence.
((And actually, odds are good that it's broken. But don't tell her that.))

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-09, 10:01 PM
Sage tries standing up on the bar to serenade the Inn but falls down hitting a stool breaking it and hitting his head knocking him out and all this is quite loud

Recaiden
2009-06-09, 10:12 PM
That's too bad. I was hoping there'd be some good cliffs, maybe a cathedral about. Wait, sprained your ankle? That's terrible. Which leg? And why was he chasing you? She looks at Kwen with concern. Keep off of it for a while then. You wouldn't want to get hurt worse.

Riki jumps off of the table and walks over to Sage's unconscious form, shaking her head. What a waste of a stool. She looks at him appraisingly. Hmm, not my first choice, but I don't trust the bar's sources. The weasel walks over and tries to bite his throat.

Mee
2009-06-09, 10:15 PM
That's too bad. I was hoping there'd be some good cliffs, maybe a cathedral about. Wait, sprained your ankle? That's terrible. Which leg? And why was he chasing you? She looks at Kwen with concern. Keep off of it for a while then. You wouldn't want to get hurt worse.

Oh, actually, there is a cathedral. I don't think he'll let you jump off of it though . . .

Eh, I tripped. Back left . . . or, . . . left leg. Yeah. Conversions can get confusing.
Anyway, he was trying to see if I was really me. So he was going to try to check my gender. I think.
I'd rather he not, so I ran.
And I plan to stay off of it. Which is why you're supplying me with a ride. But thank you for the words of advice.
She's not sarcastic at all, she is honestly thanking Cle.
But she doesn't appear in all that much pain.

EDIT:
She also looks over at Sage.
Well, he had that coming.

Then she disappears, her player being forced into deadtime.
See you later. Maybe. And if not, tomorrow.
Goodnight.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-09, 10:20 PM
Sage looks at the weasel biting his throat ahh! its a vampire ghost weasel and it trying to suck my blood he stabs at it with his 'knife'
edit:
he looks drunk

Recaiden
2009-06-09, 10:28 PM
((That seems dangerous. He might hit his own neck or head.))

The knife cuts her. Not especially deep or shallow. Unless the knife is in some way wood, blessed, or on fire, the cut heals as the knife passes through.

She tries to latch onto him and keep drinking his blood a little longer.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-09, 10:31 PM
'knife' =
imaginary knife
((should have been more clear))

Chas the mage
2009-06-09, 10:35 PM
Richard, the nobleman enters. He is short, about 5' 9", and quite pale and gaunt. He wears his regal (http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/shakespeare/60secondshakespeare/images/times/richardiii.jpg) attire, with a golden amulet and verious silver and gold rings on his finger with a multitude of signets and crests. On his back is a claymore thats taller then he is. It is heavily polished, and has a gilded pommel with an inlaid ruby. On the blade it has an insciption written in what appears to be written at the dawn of the english language...

A man enters .The man has sleek, jet black hair with a lincoln green robin hood hat. The mask he wore lastnight is gone. He wears loose cotton and wool clothing, most of it is grey, dark and moss green. he weilds a yew recurve bow, and has a black leather quiver full of arrows acrossed his back. his eyes are void grey, and he has a 'pencil mustache'. He wears black, fingerless leather gloves

Recaiden
2009-06-09, 10:43 PM
Ah. Well then as he waves wildly at the weasel, it tries to latch onto his wrist.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-09, 10:47 PM
It does and his wrist starts bleeding but he stops his flailing

Lerky
2009-06-09, 10:51 PM
Renn walks down groggy and drowzy

Recaiden
2009-06-09, 10:51 PM
The weasel drinks a bit more blood, and a few thoughts, and then runs back towards Leiren's corner, lamenting that he's not around.

Chas the mage
2009-06-09, 10:52 PM
stupid vampiric weasel
Richard says, as he seats himself down at the bar.
Bloody parasite...

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-09, 10:54 PM
Sage coming out of his drunken state take a seat at the bar

Lerky
2009-06-09, 10:55 PM
should I call the exterminator?

Chas the mage
2009-06-09, 10:56 PM
Sounds just jolly...

Recaiden
2009-06-09, 10:57 PM
Between steps, it's the elf it was the other day. She turns toward him.
Funny, I'd think you'd accept all the help you can get, without insulting us. And is there some place to be, some signal if negotiations with SPIRE don't work out?

Lerky
2009-06-09, 10:57 PM
...does this town even have an exterminator?

Recaiden
2009-06-09, 10:58 PM
I'm sure there's someone who can do it with magic, or is good at chasing out undead.

Chas the mage
2009-06-09, 10:59 PM
I wish the town had a bloody exterminator. And the best sign would be dead bodies and gun shot. the best place to be would be here.

Lerky
2009-06-09, 10:59 PM
...well Joel is a necromancer:smallconfused:

Chas the mage
2009-06-09, 11:01 PM
...Yeah, and I'm a paladin!
he says in a 'no-duh' sort of way.

Lerky
2009-06-09, 11:02 PM
hey, no need to be snippy. I run this bar and I could easily kick your "more-holy-then-yours" ass outta here:smallannoyed:

The hafling seems to be listening intently.

Chas the mage
2009-06-09, 11:03 PM
yeah. I'm a god and I could easily level half the town in one fell swoop.
he mutters.

Recaiden
2009-06-09, 11:03 PM
...of tyranny? but really, how many "vermin" have you seen? I've seen threee weasels in the past day, so you might have a point.

Lerky
2009-06-09, 11:06 PM
The hafling walks up to the talking men.
oh, hello, sir. My name is Lerky and I'm pretty good of an exterminator myself

Chas the mage
2009-06-09, 11:07 PM
Well can you make that parasitic rodent get out?

Lerky
2009-06-09, 11:08 PM
I'll try it, sir.
Lerky creeps up on the weasel, and tries to grab it's tail

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-09, 11:09 PM
Sage disappears ((deadtime))

Recaiden
2009-06-09, 11:21 PM
((Sorry, Norton induced computer crash))
To give him a sporting chance, she turns back into a weasel. Riki scampers away a bit, but gets caught.

Chas the mage
2009-06-09, 11:38 PM
Ricahrd sighs...

Recaiden
2009-06-09, 11:54 PM
The weasel tries to grab onto the hand holding it and bite at the wrist.
((deadtime))

Kigganaku
2009-06-10, 12:24 AM
Kigg & Rakkar walk in blathering to each other.
"Goblins have nothing to do with anything!"
"I was talking about Kobolds!"
Slaps can be heard.

Mee
2009-06-10, 12:26 AM
Well, Kwen's awake again.
She's sitting at the bar, sipping some sort of drink.
She's also half-elf right now.

And, oddly enough, on the bar just to her right is a small laptop computer that she's using to do . . . something.

Kigganaku
2009-06-10, 12:29 AM
They continue bickering until Rakkar throws Kigg across the room.
"KOBOLDS ARE ORANGE!!!!
"BLASPHEMER!!!"
CRASH!!!

Mee
2009-06-10, 12:35 AM
Kwen notices Kigg going flying, and winces in sympathy.
Then goes back to her computer, as there's nothing she can do to help.
She thinks, anyway.

Kigganaku
2009-06-10, 12:38 AM
Kigg gets up, trying to orientate himself.
"Heyyy... Kwennn!"
Ello, ther-.
Rakkar come flying across the room and tackles Kigg.
"KOBOLDS!!!!!"

Mee
2009-06-10, 12:42 AM
Kigg gets up, trying to orientate himself.
"Heyyy... Kwennn!"
Ello, ther-.
Rakkar come flying across the room and tackles Kigg.
"KOBOLDS!!!!!"

I'll be here when you finish. I don't think I'll interrupt.
She sips at her drink, and continues to clink on a few things on her laptop.

Recaiden
2009-06-10, 12:42 AM
Cle happens to look across the room and see Kwen. How'd you get all the way over there? she asks jokingly. And is that the Cathedral of Flam- where did you get a computer here? I didn't even think we had electricity at the inn.

Kigganaku
2009-06-10, 12:45 AM
Ok the-
THWUMP
I'll just be-
THWUMP
Feel free to-
THWUMP
Interrupt.
THWUMP
"KOBOLDS!!!!"

Mee
2009-06-10, 12:46 AM
Cle happens to look across the room and see Kwen. How'd you get all the way over there? she asks jokingly. And is that the Cathedral of Flam- where did you get a computer here? I didn't even think we had electricity at the inn.

. . . mad ninja skillz? I dunno. I just got here.
She shrugs.
And yeah, that is the Cathedral of Flames. I don't really think he'll let you use it, though.
Oh, the computer.
Umm . . . it was given to me one day, and I think it's solar powered. So no need for charging.
Well, it needs charging, so I just leave it outside.

How have you been?

Kigg: Umm . . . no. You're the mage. Not me. I'd just be in the way.

Kigganaku
2009-06-10, 12:48 AM
Face...
THWUMP
THWUMP
THWUMP
"God? Is that you?"

"Nope, only me."
THWUMP

Recaiden
2009-06-10, 12:52 AM
I'll see. I think I can bring him around. I've been worried about this whole SPIRE thing. However it turns out, I don't see Richard's plans ending well. Other than that good, if a little inactive.
Anything different with you? Like what the computer's for?

Mee
2009-06-10, 12:56 AM
Face...
THWUMP
THWUMP
THWUMP
"God? Is that you?"

"Nope, only me."
THWUMP

She winces slightly, but doesn't help. Since she can't, really. Unless Kigg wants her to shoot at Rakkar.

I'll see. I think I can bring him around. I've been worried about this whole SPIRE thing. However it turns out, I don't see Richard's plans ending well. Other than that good, if a little inactive.
Anything different with you? Like what the computer's for?
Hopefully you can.
Eh, I wouldn't be. They're never around much. If you ignore them, they can't do anything.
What are Richard's plans anyway?
Good.
Eh, no, not really. Other then I think my foot is broken. Ah well.
Eh, the computer is because I find it helpful, and handy to have around. And it's fun.

Kigganaku
2009-06-10, 01:00 AM
"KOBOLDS ARE GREEN!!!!!!!!! HADOKEN!!!"
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg124/Kigganaku/drawing-53.png
*pant pant*
Done.

Rakkar is blown through the window of the DFI and limps away.

Recaiden
2009-06-10, 01:03 AM
Overthrow SPIRE, probably to replace them, although he claims not to. And you've got to get your foot better. Maybe at the church, or downtown someone can help? I'll be going to the cathedral tomorrow, try to get to use it. Cle looks at Kwen's leg, almost suspiciously.

Mee
2009-06-10, 01:07 AM
"KOBOLDS ARE GREEN!!!!!!!!! HADOKEN!!!"
*snip*
*pant pant*
Done.

Rakkar is blown through the window of the DFI and limps away.

Good. So, how are you?

Overthrow SPIRE, probably to replace them, although he claims not to. And you've got to get your foot better. Maybe at the church, or downtown someone can help? I'll be going to the cathedral tomorrow, try to get to use it. Cle looks at Kwen's leg, almost suspiciously.
Uh huh . . . I don't think that'll work too well. My plan, as I said, is to ignore them.
Eh, it'll heal eventually. I'll probably go see a cleric some time.
Mkay. While there, would you ask about a cleric for my foot, please?
Her ankle is swollen. Not too badly, but it's noticeable.

Kigganaku
2009-06-10, 01:10 AM
Concussed.
Did you know that a concussion allows you to catch snippets of other telepathic conversations?
Just found that out, so my question is, is your foot ok?

Kigg sways a little as he stands up.

Mee
2009-06-10, 01:17 AM
Concussed.
Did you know that a concussion allows you to catch snippets of other telepathic conversations?
Just found that out, so my question is, is your foot ok?

Kigg sways a little as he stands up.
It does, does it? I see.
Oookay.
Eh, my foot will be fine. It's just broken. And not too badly.

Recaiden
2009-06-10, 01:17 AM
Will do. In the meantime, I should be sleeping. Good night, Kwen((Deadtime))

Kigganaku
2009-06-10, 01:19 AM
How'd you manage to break your foot?!

Kigg coughs up a bit of blood as he walks over to sit next to Kwen.

Mee
2009-06-10, 01:20 AM
I . . tripped . . .
Are you okay?
She asks, somewhat concerned about the blood.

Kigganaku
2009-06-10, 01:23 AM
I doubt it.
Kigg spits a tooth out.
Gotta thank Rakkar for that one.
Kigg pulls his flask out and drinks.

Mee
2009-06-10, 01:24 AM
Swear. I did trip.
((What she was doing, and why she was running, that she doesn't mention.
>.>))
Yeah . . . he seems to be mean. :smalleek::smallannoyed::smallfrown:

Kigganaku
2009-06-10, 01:27 AM
Kigg spits the wine out into his hat.
Well him and his god complex.
Wait, why were you running?

Mee
2009-06-10, 01:29 AM
Yeah . . .
Eh, avoiding someone.
I was a cat, and he was trying to . . . check . . . my gender . . . and I'd rather him not. It's a tad private . . . you know?

Kigganaku
2009-06-10, 01:32 AM
Well I suppose that is the best thing to do in that situation. Or use some form of protection, like a wand or something.

Mee
2009-06-10, 01:33 AM
Eh, I have one better then a wand.
But yeah, something like that.

And they can be a tad hard to use when you're a cat . . .
Then she, her remaining drink, and laptop all disappear.
((Deadtime.
Goodnight.))

Kigganaku
2009-06-10, 01:34 AM
"I have some weird companions."
Kigg shrugs and walks out.

((Deadtime))

Falgorn
2009-06-10, 01:59 PM
Jake slowly comes to his senses, on the floor. Gods...what happened? He notices his neon green sweat. Melissa. Get up.

Beans
2009-06-10, 02:08 PM
She sits up quickly.
Up. I am.

The Umu is nowhere to be seen'd.

Falgorn
2009-06-10, 02:15 PM
Did you give me POWERTHIRST? He asks, sitting down at a table.

Beans
2009-06-10, 02:17 PM
I think so...
Where's the Umu?

A faint, faint, wail can be heard from under a nearby table.

Falgorn
2009-06-10, 02:18 PM
Iuonno.
Jake goes to the table.

Beans
2009-06-10, 02:21 PM
Under it, clinging to a table leg like it's a lifeboat, is The Umu.
The leg is visibly cracked where she grips it.
Melissa comes to see.
... Oh.
Crap.
Remind me to never ever ever give her Powerthirst ever.
For at least five eternities.
The Umu wails softly again. Her eyes are clamped shut.

Falgorn
2009-06-10, 02:22 PM
Jake bursts out laughing and tries to pick The Umu up.

Beans
2009-06-10, 02:28 PM
She struggles slightly in her sleep, still gripping tightly. With the aid of Melissa, she is upply picked.
She mumbles, still not awake.
Melissa sighs.
She's so cute my eyes hurt. Too bad she isn't a little girl instead of a scary entity dedicated to the study of fear. Otherwise we could adopt the hell out of her.

Falgorn
2009-06-10, 02:31 PM
Yeah. He tries to stroke The Umu's hair.
Rise and Shine, Umu! He says, quite loudly.

Beans
2009-06-10, 02:35 PM
She awakes with a cry of shock.
What the---where---I was---I had---
She looks at Melissa and her eyes blaze coldly.
Never, and I mean never, offer me that hideous Powerthirst again.
Or you will beg for death.
Melissa doesn't really care, as evidenced by her huggling the appearing-to-be-19-but-actually-about-a-century-old-no-longer-human-creature-with-a-knack-for-scaring-people-sh*tless. HUG!
Sorry, can't hear you over the hugging. Group... er... trio hug, Jake, join in!

Falgorn
2009-06-10, 02:37 PM
Jake tries to pick both of them up in a comic group hug.

Beans
2009-06-10, 02:41 PM
Whee! They are picked up; Melissa utters a squee (my first squee ever here) while The Umu goes for more of an "Eep!"
What is going on?! Stop this nons... she trails off, having an inward "heartwarming puppysnuggity moment".
She sighs, gets her arms free, and actively participates in the hug.

Falgorn
2009-06-10, 02:46 PM
Hooray! Group huggle-snuggles! Did he just say that?

((Yipee! First times for everything! :smallbiggrin:))

Beans
2009-06-10, 02:48 PM
The Umu's eyes moisten; she sniffs.
((UH OH GUISE THIS IS HAPPY RITE WUT IS GOIN ON HERE))

Falgorn
2009-06-10, 02:50 PM
Jake smiles. He somehow moves his head to Melissa. D'Aww....you think it's too late to adopt her?

Beans
2009-06-10, 02:55 PM
I dunno, really. Could we adopt her as a sibling... thing? I just can't imagine us... parenting her.

The Umu's eyes are running with tears now. Hoo boy.

Falgorn
2009-06-10, 02:57 PM
Do you see her? She's precious. It warms my heart...I guess. He smiles and gives a "D'awwwww, how nice." face.

Beans
2009-06-10, 03:03 PM
And then she begins sobbing.
LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY MISSED THE HAPPY TRAIN.
Oh, no.
Shh, baby, it's okay, we've got you, we're here...
THAT IS WHAT WE CALL A BEANS MOVE.

Falgorn
2009-06-10, 03:05 PM
Intense huggage commences. No...don't cry...we've got ya...we're here.... What's up with people crying in Jake's arms? It happens way too much.

Beans
2009-06-10, 03:11 PM
It's a curse. Or a trope.
The Umu's sobs quiet down some, scaling down to average-grade weeping.
Shh, shh, you're okay, you're safe. Let it out, we've got you...
Holy crap! I just showcased Melissa's motherly kindness and compassion!
THANK YOU, SUBCONSCIOUS!

Falgorn
2009-06-10, 03:16 PM
In Soviet Russia, Motherly Love showcase YOU!!!

It's okay, Umu...it's okay....everything's gonna be alright.

Beans
2009-06-10, 03:17 PM
It settles down to high-end sniffles.
Quick deadtime for... dinner? This early? WUT?

Falgorn
2009-06-10, 03:21 PM
Jake offers her a seat, after which more major hugging will happen.

Fredthefighter
2009-06-10, 03:22 PM
Daniel the golden labrador puppy walks into the inn.
He barks once.

Beans
2009-06-10, 03:37 PM
The Umu sits down, with Melissa still holding her.
She is too choked up at the moment to speak.

Falgorn
2009-06-10, 03:41 PM
Jake lays his head on Melissa's shoulder. She's the cutest little thing. Except for you, of course... He manages a smile at The Umu. She needs to be hugged more...

Beans
2009-06-10, 03:43 PM
Sniffle.
T-thank you.
I... I don't know what came over me... I'm not very familiar with emotions...

Falgorn
2009-06-10, 03:51 PM
It's okay, Umu. He smiles warmly.

Beans
2009-06-10, 03:54 PM
Er... Umu... Jake and I are kinda gonna get married, and we were wondering... if you'd like to be... somehow... part of our... family?
The Umu seems to contemplate this.

Fredthefighter
2009-06-10, 03:54 PM
Puppy barks again and sits down on its haunches.
It's looking cute and vulnerable right now.

Recaiden
2009-06-10, 03:56 PM
Cle walks out of the inn, wearing a large backpack.

A weasel comes and looks at the dog. Hello? You don't seem like a normal dog.

Fredthefighter
2009-06-10, 03:57 PM
The dog barks after having lost its temporary ability to speak. The effects of the chamber were apparently temporary.
It lies down and rolls over once.

Falgorn
2009-06-10, 03:59 PM
Y'know...like adopted...sister...thing? He seems confuzzled.

Beans
2009-06-10, 04:01 PM
... Yes.
WHOOHOO! BITCHIN'!
Melissa pumps one fist in the air, using the other arm to hug The Umu to near-death.

Falgorn
2009-06-10, 04:02 PM
Hell yeah! Group huggles commence again.

Recaiden
2009-06-10, 04:03 PM
The weasel quickly becomes a dog, and barks at Daniel. This isn't going to get anywhere. she thinks.

Fredthefighter
2009-06-10, 04:05 PM
No, it isn't. I'm Daniel by the way. And no, I am not a normal dog. I am only physically a dog.

Recaiden
2009-06-10, 04:09 PM
Ahh! The second dog jumps back a bit. Riki. And I'm sure you've noticed that I'm not a normal weasel.

Beans
2009-06-10, 04:14 PM
I love you guys.
Trio hug!
I'll go out on a limb and assume that the warm, illogical feeling I am experiencing is affection, thus allowing me to say "I love you too."
Oh, Umu. You and your logic. You're a weird, scary offshoot of moe.

Falgorn
2009-06-10, 04:18 PM
You're damn right! It's affection, and, more correctly, happiness and love! The feelings that can't be explained in the slightest! The feeling that lets you know that you care, and that if you felt any differently, you'd completely hate those people! More huggle snuggles! Welcome to the family, Umu!

Beans
2009-06-10, 04:25 PM
So... you mean to say that love doesn't make sense to anyone?
Exactly!
The Umu shrugs and nuzzles her two new... uh... quasi-sibling-things.

Falgorn
2009-06-10, 04:31 PM
Quasi=Awesome

...Now what?

Beans
2009-06-10, 04:32 PM
We star in a wacky sitcom?
No.
We... go home?

Falgorn
2009-06-10, 04:34 PM
The sitcom is a long term goal...
Yeah, let's go. He stops hugging, only to pick Melissa up, with the power of....not powerthirst.

Beans
2009-06-10, 04:38 PM
And where is home?
Our quarters in the Manson Warehouse Complex... wait, crap! Where're you gonna sleep? There's, like, one bed.
... With... you? The Umu sounds like this makes sense to her.
... There are about sixteen hyperbolilion implications within those two words, and I dunno if they're awesome or not yet.

Falgorn
2009-06-10, 04:41 PM
Jake smirks, but quickly covers it. I'm sure Neiz'll love her. She'll figure something out. He stands up.

Beans
2009-06-10, 04:49 PM
Maybe we can move another bed into our quarters.
Although I wouldn't mind much if she crawls into our bed if she's cold or lonely. She smirks a little.

Falgorn
2009-06-10, 04:52 PM
Yeah...y'know, if she needs to.
Let's go. He starts to leave.

Beans
2009-06-10, 04:55 PM
Leaving is done as well by The Umu and Melissa.

Quinsar
2009-06-10, 05:26 PM
Jess is behind the bar.

Mee
2009-06-10, 05:37 PM
And Kwen is in front of it. :smalltongue:

She's sipping at her drink, leftover from last night.
She's also holding some ice to her ankle.

Quinsar
2009-06-10, 05:57 PM
Jess waves at her and starts doing dishes.

Mee
2009-06-10, 05:59 PM
She waves back. Using the hand with the ice in it.
Then puts it back on her ankle, and sips at her drink with her other hand.

Quinsar
2009-06-10, 06:24 PM
Jess keeps working.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-10, 06:24 PM
Sage undeadtimes at the bar my head hurts you can see what looks like a mini hicky on his neck and something similar on his wrist

Edit: he ask jess do you have any ice

Chas the mage
2009-06-10, 06:57 PM
Richard, the nobleman enters. He is short, about 5' 9", and quite pale and gaunt. He wears his regal (http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/shakespeare/60secondshakespeare/images/times/richardiii.jpg) attire, with a golden amulet and verious silver and gold rings on his finger with a multitude of signets and crests. On his back is a claymore thats taller then he is. It is heavily polished, and has a gilded pommel with an inlaid ruby. On the blade it has an insciption written in what appears to be written at the dawn of the english language...

A man enters .The man has sleek, jet black hair with a lincoln green robin hood hat. The mask he wore lastnight is gone. He wears loose cotton and wool clothing, most of it is grey, dark and moss green. he weilds a yew recurve bow, and has a black leather quiver full of arrows acrossed his back. his eyes are void grey, and he has a 'pencil mustache'. He wears black, fingerless leather gloves

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-10, 07:03 PM
Sage eyes them carefully hey Richard

you can see what looks like a mini hicky on his neck and something similar on his wrist

Chas the mage
2009-06-10, 07:05 PM
Whats up with the...
he lazily points to his neck.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-10, 07:06 PM
Sage uses a metal utensil to see it um I don't know, I don't remember much of last night

Chas the mage
2009-06-10, 07:08 PM
reaal smoothe...
he says sarcastically as he seats himself at the bar.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-10, 07:11 PM
Hey do you know what happened last night?

Chas the mage
2009-06-10, 07:13 PM
no...
he says, and then orders his drink.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-10, 07:16 PM
((deadtime))

Chas the mage
2009-06-10, 07:39 PM
Richard sips his drink.

((still here))

Lerky
2009-06-10, 08:56 PM
Renn walks down, bored.

Mee
2009-06-10, 09:00 PM
Kwen is sitting at the bar, taking up a good three benches, as she's stretched out, sitting up, and holding ice on her left ankle.
((Is Renn still . . . well, a few questions for you, so I'll PM you.))

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-10, 09:01 PM
Sage undeadtimes at the bar

you can see what looks like a mini hicky on his neck and something similar on his wrist

Mee
2009-06-10, 09:07 PM
She looks over at Sage, mentally sighs, and ignores him. While still holding the ice to her ankle, obviously.

Lerky
2009-06-10, 09:07 PM
(( sorry, I almost burst out laughing at the hickey. Long story :smalltounge: ))
Renn gives Sage a weird look and walks up to him
uh...where'd you get those?

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-10, 09:09 PM
Um I don't have a single idea Kwen mite remember the Weasel biting him last night after he fell

Mee
2009-06-10, 09:11 PM
Um I don't have a single idea Kwen mite remember the Weasel biting him last night after he fell

She wasn't here last night.
Or if she was, she doesn't remember or care.

She keeps the ice on her ankle with one hand, and sips at her drink with her other hand.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-10, 09:14 PM
Sage suddenly notices Kwen's ankle hey what happen?

Lerky
2009-06-10, 09:15 PM
Renn gives the lady a weird look and walks up to her
hey, Ma'am. Haven't seen you before, can I getcha anything?:smallamused:

Mee
2009-06-10, 09:16 PM
((Heh, you both forgot. I at least expected you to remember, Acc.))
She doesn't hear either of them, and doesn't answer.
She does however, notice Renn's lips moving, and 'says' to him, What?

Lerky
2009-06-10, 09:17 PM
can...I get you something?:smallconfused:

Mee
2009-06-10, 09:20 PM
Sir, I can not hear you. Please, think your replies. I'll 'hear' those. As it is, I have the visual, but no audio.
Yellow cord, but no Red and White.

Lerky
2009-06-10, 09:21 PM
oh...so...what drink or food do you want, again?

Mee
2009-06-10, 09:23 PM
oh...so...what drink or food do you want, again?

Umm . . . some more ice, please? This bag is melting, and my drink is still mostly full.
She hands the bag of half-melted ice to him.

Lerky
2009-06-10, 09:24 PM
oh, yeah sure, no problem.
Renn goes in the back and gets a bag of ice. He gingerly hands it to her
holler if you need anythin' else:smallwink:

Mee
2009-06-10, 09:29 PM
oh, yeah sure, no problem.
Renn goes in the back and gets a bag of ice. He gingerly hands it to her
holler if you need anythin' else:smallwink:

She snorts.
Well, if I could holler . . .
She puts the ice back on her ankle, wincing slightly.

Lerky
2009-06-10, 09:30 PM
Renn chuckles lightly
heh...yikes, what's wrong with your ankle?

Mee
2009-06-10, 09:32 PM
Renn chuckles lightly
heh...yikes, what's wrong with your ankle?

Eh, broke it. Not too badly, but it still hurts.
And, before Renn can even ask!
He, she nods at Sage, was chasing me the other night. I tripped. No big deal. He didn't mean for me to trip.

Lerky
2009-06-10, 09:33 PM
chasing you? Was this man harassing you?:smallannoyed:

Mee
2009-06-10, 09:36 PM
chasing you? Was this man harassing you?:smallannoyed:

Well . . . it's not his fault it's broken, it's mine for tripping.
And . . . I dunno if he was or not.
It's not his fault . . .

Lerky
2009-06-10, 09:38 PM
you, really, don't have to defend him.

Mee
2009-06-10, 09:40 PM
you, really, don't have to defend him.

No, and I wouldn't. Except that it isn't his fault . . .
She sighs mentally.
She keeps the ice on her ankle.
I dunno why I'm saying that again. Just . . . may be important.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-10, 09:42 PM
He Renn do you have anything relaxing to drink?

Lupy
2009-06-10, 09:45 PM
Knelious walks into the bar. He nods to Renn and the young lady, and then sits down.

He looks at Sage but says nothing, not trusting him after the fight with the mold monster.

Lerky
2009-06-10, 09:47 PM
He Renn do you have anything relaxing to drink?

oh, yes. A Melon Juice, made specifically to calm one down.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-10, 09:49 PM
Can I have a non-alcoholic one?

He looks suspiciously at Knelious :smallconfused:

Lerky
2009-06-10, 09:50 PM
sure.
Renn gives the man his drink.
can I getcha something, stranger?
he says to Knelious

Mee
2009-06-10, 09:52 PM
Kwen shrugs, and goes back to holding the ice at her ankle.
And sipping at her drink. (Which also, incidentally, is melon juice.)

After a few seconds, she puts the glass down, and pulls out a laptop, which she puts on the bar, and turns on.
As she waits for it to finish turning on, she finishes off her drink.

Lerky
2009-06-10, 09:53 PM
whatcha got there?
he says to Kwen, waiting for Knelious to reply.

Lupy
2009-06-10, 09:54 PM
I don't drink often, what would you recommend?

And I believe you know my master, the Archbishop. I am his aide.

That would explain the weary "you have no idea what I put up with" look.

Lerky
2009-06-10, 09:57 PM
ha ha, yeah, Lupy:smallamused:
Melon Juice? Seems to be real popular recently. Or a root beer!

Mee
whatcha got there?
he says to Kwen, waiting for Knelious to reply.

Noooo answer. Seriously, she's deaf. :smalltongue:

accuracy17(fav#
Sage gets up leaving his drink on the bar and looks over her shoulder at the screen

Lupy
2009-06-10, 09:58 PM
Melon juice then.

He leans forward and watches Sage more closely.

Mee
2009-06-10, 10:00 PM
Sage gets up leaving his drink on the bar and looks over her shoulder at the screen

He'll see what appears to be a webpage. The subject along the top of the page is: How to properly cook Sage.
Then she closes it, cutting him off from seeing anything else.
Can I help you?
She asks him, not turning around.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-10, 10:02 PM
:eek: What was that? :eek:

Lupy
Knelious does not relax.

He has a low opinion of Sage after the latter left him to fight a mold monster alone.

Thank you. Will two silver cover it?

Lerky
Melon juice it shall be.
Renn hands the drink to him. He accidentally hands him an alcoholic drink, without using it.

Mee
2009-06-10, 10:04 PM
:eek: What was that? :eek:

What was what? I have no idea what you're talking about.
Now, go away, I have to continue researching what I'm planning to do later.

((Oh, Lupy, Kwen (My character) is holding an ice-pack to her ankle. Would Knelious come see why? Since she seems to be in pain . . .))

Lerky
2009-06-10, 10:05 PM
uh...yeah, that should just barley make it:smallamused:

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-10, 10:07 PM
What was what? I have no idea what you're talking about.
Now, go away, I have to continue researching what I'm planning to do later.

What are you planning? :ultrabigoverdramticeek:

Lupy
2009-06-10, 10:08 PM
Knelious pays him, gets up, and goes over to Kwen.

May I sit here?

He does not take his eyes off Sage.

Lerky
2009-06-10, 10:10 PM
Renn gives Knelious a suspicious look

Mee
2009-06-10, 10:10 PM
What are you planning? :ultrabigoverdramticeek:

Hmm? Why are you so interested? :smallconfused::smalltongue::smallamused:

She doesn't answer Mr. Knee.
I'm sorry, what?
She 'says' to him.

Lupy
2009-06-10, 10:11 PM
Oh, telepathy... Your leg looks hurt. Is it alright?

Renn is giving a Paladin who works for Lupy a suspicious look for talking to an injured woman. Excellent judge of character that man. :smallsigh:

Chas the mage
2009-06-10, 10:12 PM
Richard undeadtimes.
robin-hood-hat-man undeadtimes.
Richards tux'd thugs undeadtime.
((still landscick... 3 days later...))

Mee
2009-06-10, 10:14 PM
Oh, telepathy... Your leg looks hurt. Is it alright?

Renn is giving a Paladin who works for Lupy a suspicious look for talking to an injured woman. Excellent judge of character that man. :smallsigh:

Eh, I broke my ankle. But it's fine, I'll live.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-10, 10:14 PM
I hope thats the herb he picks up his drink and takes one big swallow

Lupy
2009-06-10, 10:15 PM
I would be happy to heal it for you.

He lefts his holy symbol out from under his cloak-fasternings.

He then bows to Richard and turns back to her.

Mee
2009-06-10, 10:16 PM
I would be happy to heal it for you.

He lefts his holy symbol out from under his cloak-fasternings.

He then bows to Richard and turns back to her.
Oh, um . .. please, thank you.

I hope thats the herb he picks up his drink and takes one big swallow
I will never tell. :smallamused:
. . . . you mean there's an herb named sage? :smallconfused:
She sounds like she didn't know.
Who knows, she may not know.

Chas the mage
2009-06-10, 10:17 PM
Richard nods to him, and then he walks over to the bar. Richard then produces a cylindrical case made from hardened, leather and places it on the bar. He lifts off the top of the container, and pulls out a scroll. He unrolls the scroll, and he and his thug begin to examine and point things out.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-10, 10:20 PM
I will never tell. :smallamused:
. . . . you mean there's an herb named sage? :smallconfused:
She sounds like she didn't know.
Who knows, she may not know.

What else would you cook named Sage?

Lupy
2009-06-10, 10:22 PM
He bends down and gently removes the bandage, then releases the clasp on his holy symbol and touches it to the ankle.

Oh Eternal Flame,
please bless and heal this woman,
that she might one day serve your will.
Amen.

There is a flash of dim light and the ankle should be healed.

Mee
2009-06-10, 10:23 PM
He bends down and gently removes the bandage, then releases the clasp on his holy symbol and touches it to the ankle.

Oh Eternal Flame,
please bless and heal this woman,
that she might one day serve your will.
Amen.

There is a flash of dim light and the ankle should be healed.

Thank you.
She smiles at him.
And it is healed.

What else would you cook named Sage?
Oh, well . . . you have a webpage.
Built by . . . fans, as they call themselves.

Lupy
2009-06-10, 10:25 PM
You are most welcome.

His face is pale, he goes over to his drink and sits down.

As he sips it, some color returns to his face. He watches Sage closely.

Chas the mage
2009-06-10, 10:26 PM
Good show, chap.
Richard says to Knelious.

FireFox
2009-06-10, 10:26 PM
Gabriel the Phoenix Knight undeadtimes at some table or something.

Lupy
2009-06-10, 10:27 PM
Thank you, sir.

Knelious looks at the Phoenix Knight, and considers going to talk to him. He still feels shaken from the healing though, so he stays.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-10, 10:27 PM
Oh, well . . . you have a webpage.
Built by . . . fans, as they call themselves.

Do I have lots of Fans? :cool:

hey your legs healed, how did you hurt it?

to Knelious: Are you a fan of me?

Mee
2009-06-10, 10:29 PM
Do I have lots of Fans? :cool:

hey your legs healed, how did you hurt it?

Umm . . . no. Not by the looks of it.

Yes, my leg is healed.
And you hurt it.
You were chasing me yesterday. I tripped. Remember? Then you grabbed me, and started throwing me around? Which made it worse then it would have been if you would have left me alone? :smallannoyed:
Now shoo. Go away.
If anyone has any telepathic senses, they could probably pick up on the last half of this post, as she's not being quiet about it. As she's fairly upset at him.

Lupy
2009-06-10, 10:31 PM
Knelious gets to his feet, a bit shakily, and walks back over.

Is this man bothering you, Miss?

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-10, 10:31 PM
Are you a fan? when did I chase you?

Mee
2009-06-10, 10:33 PM
Knelious gets to his feet, a bit shakily, and walks back over.

Is this man bothering you, Miss?

I'll assume that that was telepathic.
No, it's . . . he's fine.

Are you a fan? when did I chase you?
Oh no, I'm just checking the site to find your weaknesses. That's all.

Remember the cat yesterday? The one that you were chasing for no reason? And that tripped?
Guess what! That was me. :smallannoyed:
((Deadtime next post.
And Knelious could probably pick up on what she told Sage. She wasn't being quiet about it.))

Lupy
2009-06-10, 10:35 PM
I don't think that's acceptable.

Please leave this lady alone, sir. :smallannoyed:

Even shaky, he's wearing armor and has a dagger in his belt.

Chas the mage
2009-06-10, 10:37 PM
An arrow flies through the window, and then sticks into the wall acrossed the room. it has a peice of paper wrapped around the shaft.

Mee
2009-06-10, 10:38 PM
I don't think that's acceptable.

Please leave this lady alone, sir. :smallannoyed:

Even shaky, he's wearing armor and has a dagger in his belt.

No no, good sir, please. Leave him alone. It wasn't his fault. He didn't know.
She says this to both of them, by the way.
Sage is probably getting off lucky.
But I won't know, since I have to deadtime.
Be back later.
Maybe.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-10, 10:39 PM
Sage jumps over the bar then runs to grab the arrow first

Lupy
2009-06-10, 10:40 PM
Knelious, thinking he's trying to run, leaps after him, all traces of weakness gone.

Chas the mage
2009-06-10, 10:42 PM
The arrow has a peice of paper wrapped around it... with some writing. he'll have to take it off the arrow to see what it says.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-10, 10:43 PM
he grabs the arrow and continues running probably making the gap in between him and Knelious quite large

Lupy
2009-06-10, 10:45 PM
Knelious beelines to the door, probably cutting him off.

Drop the arrow!

Chas the mage
2009-06-10, 10:45 PM
richard coldly stares at sage running from knelious.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-10, 10:48 PM
He didn't plan on running out of here he's not even sure why Knelious is chasing him he pulls the paper off then jumps onto a table and begins to read it

Lupy
2009-06-10, 10:49 PM
That isn't for you. Please ascertain whom it belongs to and then give it to them.

Knelious walks towards the table.

Chas the mage
2009-06-10, 10:52 PM
the paper says as follows:

Dear, Emperor of Britannia
If you are reading this, you have been shot in the head by one of my assassins with an arrow, and are most likely bleeding to death as you read this. Should you survive; you should know I have men everywhere willing to do whatever I tell them to, ranging from skilled marksmen to poisoning bardtenders. Democracy is not going to take this town before I do. Prepare for war!
Love,
scincerily,
General LaRous

note the arrow didn't land anywhere near anyones head...

Bergett
2009-06-10, 10:52 PM
Jack is at the bar.
I dunno an arrow through the window...
You never know who it's for...

Lupy
2009-06-10, 10:54 PM
It is addressed.

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-10, 10:56 PM
Oh my gosh it says there is a bomb in a packet at the door and wre all gonna die unless someone disables it! he jumps onto the table behind him still facing Knelious

Bergett
2009-06-10, 10:56 PM
Who addresses a letter than shoots it through a window?
Ever heard of a mailbox?

Lupy
2009-06-10, 10:58 PM
Knelious takes the bait. He runs to the door, throws it open... And sees no bomb.

He turns to Sage, very annoyed now.

Chas the mage
2009-06-10, 10:59 PM
What in the devil does that actually say?- oh, just pass it here, would you?

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-10, 11:01 PM
he jumps from table to table then climbs onto the second floor

Chas the mage
2009-06-10, 11:02 PM
Just tell me what it says, will you?

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-10, 11:07 PM
It says Dear, Royalty of Britannia
If you aren't reading this, you have been shot in the heart by one of my assassins with an arrow, and are most likely bleeding to death as you read this. Should you not survive; you should know I have men everywhere unwilling to do whatever I tell them to, ranging from unskilled marksmen to preaching bardtenders. Communism is not going to take up this town before I do. Prepare for war!
Love,
General LaRous
sounds mocking

Bergett
2009-06-10, 11:07 PM
Oh come on it can't be THAT bad.
Jack shrugs.

EDIT: His eyes widen.
Oh it is that bad.
And just for irony's sake Kowalksi walks in, who is in the race supporting democracy.

Chas the mage
2009-06-10, 11:09 PM
Richard face-palms.
LaRous isn't that dumb! Give it here.
((deadtime...))

accuracy17(fav#
2009-06-10, 11:11 PM
Why should I?

Lupy
2009-06-10, 11:11 PM
What race?!?

Because it is his.