PDA

View Full Version : Niezck vs. K-B

Kobold-Bard
2009-06-09, 04:59 PM
How did you get here? No idea. What is your purpose here? Now that you do know. Your not sure how, but the knowledge that the man on the other side of this colossal green cube must die is swimming in around your mind. And so die he shall.

(200ft apart, cube as you requested. Have at you)

Kobold-Bard
2009-06-09, 05:01 PM
Initiative: [roll0]

Niezck
2009-06-09, 05:02 PM
[roll0]

24 hour buffs pre-cast?

Kobold-Bard
2009-06-09, 05:11 PM
(However many you want, roll a dice of that amount and you can have the results pre-cast. Sound fair?)

Throwing himself into the air in a series of swooping arcs, Krall desides that attacking right away would be childish, so instead creates a glamour for the skeleton to come up against.

(Fly 50ft up and use Displacement (50% miss chance))

Niezck
2009-06-09, 05:21 PM
(([roll0]))

Your doom is nigh, for none can defeat me! I am Valgoth Ydrasil, Lord of Death, Destroyer of Cities, Harbinger of Doom!

The Lich's dark wings begin beating about his back, and raise him aloft. Then, with a bony finger pointed towards you, he utters an incantation, and a bolt of crackling electricity fires forwards. Following this, he presses down a button on the rod held in his left hand, and you begin to feel the very moisture of your being evaporate.

Empowered Chain Lightning

[roll1] Spell Resistance
[roll2] Damage

Reflex DC 30 for half (no doubt negate as you probably have evasion)

--

Horrid Wilting, converted from Create Greater Undead via my staff

[roll3]

Fort DC 32 for half.

Niezck
2009-06-09, 05:25 PM
Oh, spell resistance for Wilting - [roll0]

Also, I've got to go now, but I'll check back in the morning.

Kobold-Bard
2009-06-09, 05:27 PM
Reflex: [roll0]
Fortitude: [roll1]
And for the record I have no Spell Resistance (couldn't find a good item that gave it :smallfrown:)

Niezck
2009-06-09, 05:29 PM
So 132 damage total? (Wow, I did something! :smallbiggrin:)

Kobold-Bard
2009-06-09, 05:45 PM
Shrugging off the eldritch force, Krall grumbled to himself. "That actually hurt. Bloody skeleton cheat, using magic. I may have to get serious here."

Krall hurls himself forward in an unusual yet graceful arc and when he comes within 100ft of the creature he throws his demented mind into the creatures head, attempting to daze it.

(Two Will Saves; the first to resist Mind Reading, and the second to resist being dazed. Both DC34)
---------------------------

Suddenly, the world froze around you both. Neither can move, you can just stare at our opponent, their gaze meeting yours equally hard.

Why did this happen? When will it end? Tune in next time to find out!!!

Niezck
2009-06-09, 05:47 PM
((I'm immune to anything mind-affecting, so ...))

Kobold-Bard
2009-06-09, 05:51 PM
Well bugger....

Your move tomorrow then.

Niezck
2009-06-09, 06:01 PM
((Bugger it, I have 6 minutes till sleep anyway ...))

The Lich flies directly towards you, closing the distance in record time. Then, with unnatural speed, tilts his head back and releases a scream that chills your very soul. The sheer force of the shout causes you to topple backwards, and leave you unsure of what is where and where is what. As you are hit, you feel such misery and sorrow that you almost feel the need to burst into tears, as though grief itself were manifesting inside of you.

The Lich eyes you up, before deciding that it's best not to take chances, and once more raises the golden rod and presses a button. He mutters a similar incantation to before, and once more you feel the moisture from your body evaporating.

Double-move to right next to you (~110ft). Then, using 2 charges from the belt of battle, give myself another standard action. I then cast Cry of the Forsaken.

[roll0] Negative energy damage
[roll1] Sonic damage
You're flung 100ft directly backwards and knocked prone (reflex DC 34 negates), you're also deafened for [roll2] rounds (fort DC 34 negates).

Then, quickened horrid wilting (converting a prismatic wall).

[roll3] Fort DC 32 for half.

Kobold-Bard
2009-06-09, 06:23 PM
(Immune to negative energy, Reflex: [roll0]) - Natural 20 :smallbiggrin:

Rolling in midair the man looks literally dead, he has taken more damage than any mortal should be able to take, and yet there he is, still standing (so to speak).

Launching himself towards the skeleton he has had enough with games. As he soars past he releases a magnificent blast of pure energy, the true antithesis to his foes existance.

"I bear the soul of Amun-her Khepeshef, the Firstborn Guardian of the Ancients. Your undead power is NOTHING to me!!"

(Delay Death means I stay alive at -10HP and lower. Flyby attack with Burst of Life heals me 250HP and does the same to you as positive energy damage, we'll assume Reflex DC33 for half damage.)

Niezck
2009-06-09, 06:27 PM
((This could be a problem ... [roll0] Incidently, is the delay death thing 24 hours or ... ?))

Kobold-Bard
2009-06-09, 06:29 PM
Sorry, I didn't want to use it, but it was the logical thing to do at -267HP :smallamused:

And it can be used for 21 rounds/day, active instantly and only when needed.

Niezck
2009-06-09, 06:31 PM
((Bugger, well played then :smallwink:
As you can see, I really did want to win that one :smalltongue:))

Kobold-Bard
2009-06-09, 06:34 PM
Thank you very much, you too. Against people who don't have anti-undead nukes, you shall be a terrifying prospect :smallbiggrin: