PDA

View Full Version : Paranoia III - Game Thread - DAY 9!

Kyouhen
2009-06-10, 12:35 PM
"It was the Commie Mutant Traitors I swear! They clearly sabotaged my project, causing these delays!"

"Have you identified these traitors?"

"Well... no, I've been trying to find them but-"

"Then you were trying to find them instead of meeting your deadline."

"Yes. No. Wait!"

Citizen Ky-BLU-HEN executed for delays in sending teams on missions.

PARANOIA III

Commie Mutant Traitors are everywhere! This makes Friend Computer sad. You don't want Friend Computer to be sad do you? If you said no, congratulations! You've just volunteered to hunt down these traitors and bring them to justice! If you said yes, please report to the nearest confession booth.

Narrators: Kyouhen and Selrahc

Teams

Everyone who puts there name here will be assigned to one of five teams. Rejoice! Friend Computer has graciously decided that you will be informed who the other members of your team are! You should thank Friend Computer at the earliest opportunity. Not thanking The Computer is treason. Other (nonfun) games have something similar to teams, but they call them wolves and that's just silly.

Each team will consist of 6 troubleshooters. Your job will be to root out evidence of traitorous activity from other troubleshooters. During the night each team could, potentially, plant evidence on a player so that player would be executed when sufficient evidence (2 pieces) is found. The Computer frowns upon such activity, so if you must engage in this try not to get caught.

Winning
The team you have been assigned to will be granted a victory orange if the number of players not in your team has been reduced to 1.5 times the number of players that are.

Secret Societies

Being a member of a secret society is treason. Try not to be a member of a secret society. Members of a secret society do not know who other members are at the start of the game. Nobody would admit to such treasonous activity. Other (nonfun) games have something similar to secret societies but they call them villagers. The Computer has decided using such a term is inappropriate.

The Computer has graciously decided to share with you the following information about the treasonous secret societies:

Corpore Metal - Computers will replace humans eventually, might as well start as soon as you can. Hates the Frankenstein Destroyers.

Frankenstein Destroyers - Machines are tools. Intelligent machines are dangerous. Break them. Hates Pro Tech.

Pro Tech - Developing new technology will let us improve life for everyone! Hates PURGE.

PURGE - The Computer needs to be destroyed, plain and simple. Hates the FCCC-P

FCCC-P (First Church of Christ Computer-Programmer) - The Computer protects you, so you should serve The Computer willingly and to the best of your abilities. Hates the Humanists.

Humanists - The Computer has clearly gone insane and needs to be brought back under human control. Hates Corpore Metal.

Winning
A secret society could, conceivably, gain a considerable amount of influence by eliminating their main opponent. If there are no remaining members of the secret society you hate, then your society wins!

Mutant Powers

Some people have a treasonous mutant power. The Computer frowns upon the use of mutant powers. If you must use a mutant power, try not to get caught. Other (nonfun) games have something similar to mutant powers which have any number of names. You should thank The Computer for not using such names. Thanking The Computer is mandatory.

Puppeteer - Changes the point of one person of your choice to match yours. (DAY ACTION)

Detect Mutant Power - Can scry the mutant power of another player. (NIGHT ACTION)

Polymorphism - At the start of the game can pick another player. Any scries will return that player's information instead. Does not know what information the other player has. (AUTOMATIC)

Charm - Can convince a player to reveal either their team or secret society to you. A player knows when they have been charmed but not by who. (NIGHT ACTION)

Death Simulation - When killed for any reason only pretends to be dead. After 3 days the player returns to the game. Only works once. (AUTOMATIC)

Absorption - Negates two points against yourself. (AUTOMATIC)

Other Rules

All points must be put in red. Please do not use red font for anything else. If you change your point please cross out the previous point.

Autolynch is at 2 days.

Day phases last 48 hours, nights are 24.

If you are unable to post for any reason please PM myself or Selrahc and we'll work something out for you.

Nobody in their right mind would publicly announce that they are a member of a secret society or have a mutant power. Anyone who does so will immediately gain 1 piece of treasonous evidence against them. Friend Computer has no complaints with making claims as to which team you are on.

When killed a player's team and secret society will be revealed. Their mutant power will not.

Death List (17/30)

The Bookworm - Day 1 - Team 5/FCCC-P
The Bushranger - Night 1 - Team 1/FCCC-P
Murska - Day 2 - Team 3/PURGE
Fleeing Coward - Night 2 - Team 2/PURGE
billtodamax - Day 3 - Team 1/Pro Tech
Trixie - autolynch - Team 5/Frankenstein Destroyer
Walter O'Dim - autolynch - Team 4/Humanist
Darkcomet - Night 3 - Team 3/Corpore Metal
happyturtle - Night 3 - Team 2/Pro Tech
Lizard Lord - Day 4 - Team 1/Pro Tech
Reinholdt - Night 4 - Team 4/Humanist
PirateMonk - Day 5 - Team 1/Corpore Metal
EagleWiz - autolynch - Team 5/Frankenstein Destroyer
Aemoh - Night 5 - Team 4/Pro Tech
Jontom Xire - Day 6 - Team 4/Corpore Metal
Recaiden - Night 6 - Team 1/PURGE
toasty - Night 6 - Team 3/Humanist
Istari - Day 7 - Team 3/PURGE
BRC - autolynch - Team 1/Corpore Metal
GAThraawn - Day 8 - Team 3/FCCC-P

Player List (11/30)

PirateMonk
Hyozo
Catseye2121
pondshadow
Dirk Kris
Opeth_Freak
RedScholarGypsy
Uncle Festy
Mustiado
Shadowcaller
banthesun

DAY 1 begins! 36 hours remain!

Selrahc
2009-06-11, 01:08 PM
Remember citizens, failure to report treason is treason. As is incorrect reporting of treason, so be sure to fill in the appropriate traitor execution forms.

I guess since you are all RED ranked then accusations of treason against fellow RED's should be RED too.

(Which means accusation of treason against the narrators would clearly be ULTRAVIOLET, or WHITE. So no one notices them.)

Dirk Kris
2009-06-11, 02:29 PM
Random die roll for Day 1 says...happyturtle did it!

:smallbiggrin: :smalltongue: :smalleek:

BRC
2009-06-11, 03:15 PM
I suspect The Bookworm of treason. Namely because, as a loyal citizen of Alpha Complex, I have no idea what a Book, or a Worm is, but they both sound like treason to me.

The Bookworm
2009-06-11, 03:23 PM
Nonsense! I'm not treasonous! BookWorm means nothing, its merely a string of syllables. I humbly suggest we instead accuse HappyTurtle.

Opeth_Freak
2009-06-11, 03:28 PM
No, I actually think that BRC maybe right about that, The Bookworm. Book? Worm? Sounds treasonous as hell...

EagleWiz
2009-06-11, 04:03 PM
But BRC is a Communist. Obviously we must not listen to him.

Happyturtle

billtodamax
2009-06-11, 04:33 PM
Praise Friend Computer! Thank you Friend Computer.

This "Book" "Worm" Is suspicious. After all, a worm is the name of a virus! Clearly he is against Friend Computer. The Bookworm

happyturtle
2009-06-11, 04:42 PM
Friend Computer, Dirk Kris is treasonously shirking his duties by pointing randomly instead of investigating.

Murska
2009-06-11, 04:58 PM
Bookworm. Yeah.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-06-11, 04:58 PM
Why do you need a book when there is Friend Computer to provide all we need to know? Bookworm is clearly acquiring Computer Unfriendly lies and must be punished!

Uncle Festy
2009-06-11, 06:47 PM
Murska – always a wolf communist. :smalltongue:

GAThraawn
2009-06-11, 07:01 PM
I find this sudden bandwagoning of Bookworm most suspicious, and recommend investigating those supporting it with the utmost scrutiny.

Recaiden
2009-06-11, 07:40 PM
I agree that this Murska is most suspicious.

@Kyouhen:Away Notice

Lizard Lord
2009-06-11, 08:09 PM
Friend Computer, Dirk Kris is treasonously shirking his duties by pointing randomly instead of investigating.

Agreed, it is treasonous to allow chance to play a part in the democratic process. The friend computer leaves nothing to chance and neither should Dirk Kris

PirateMonk
2009-06-11, 08:47 PM
While the traitor Dirk Kris's mutant commie randomness is most disturbing, I call your attention to Uncle Festy. Despite clearly being dead, he persists in walking around, a clear demonstration of the Death Simulation mutant power which Friend Computer so generously informed us of.

Fleeing Coward
2009-06-11, 08:51 PM
I agree that friend computer needs to destroy Dirk Kris for exercising his right to use chance.
We must destroy the computer. It is the cause of all evil in this world.

Kyouhen
2009-06-11, 11:29 PM
I agree that this Murska is most suspicious.

@Kyouhen:Away Notice

Your friend The Computer will miss you while you are away, but will refrain from executing you for abandoning your duties because you were kind enough to inform Friend Computer.

InaVegt
2009-06-12, 02:34 AM
How do we know who the traitors are this soon, just pointing at a team mate, are you?

Edit: Non-team mate >.>

Jontom Xire
2009-06-12, 04:59 AM
EagleWiz just because.

Aemoh
2009-06-12, 01:57 PM
*points at billtodamax*

AKA, day 1 random.

Reinholdt
2009-06-12, 02:02 PM
First day random at DarkComet

Istari
2009-06-12, 02:23 PM
Aemoh
Dancing Kirby
<('.'<) <('.')> (>'.')>

The Bushranger
2009-06-12, 02:50 PM
1DR: Fleeing Coward

pondshadow
2009-06-12, 03:40 PM
Me thinks Murksa

Kyouhen
2009-06-12, 03:46 PM
Note: Because apparently the time on the first post is based on when I submitted it and not when it was approved the first day will end at about the time that post was made tomorrow.

Hyozo
2009-06-12, 07:55 PM
Friend Computer told me to work toward the execution of GAThraawn. I am now doing so, clearly showing my loyalty to Friend Computer.
This ultraviolet text is above your security clearance. Kindly report to the nearest available termination booth.

TFT
2009-06-12, 08:04 PM
Time to point at someone... The Bookworm, I guess.

toasty
2009-06-12, 10:04 PM
bookworm looks suspicious.

Kyouhen
2009-06-13, 12:02 AM
Your friend The Computer would like to remind you that there are two narrators and it would make tracking your progress in executing the Commie Mutant Traitors easier if you sent ability-related messages to both instead of just one. That said, please continue with the pointing. :smalltongue:

billtodamax
2009-06-13, 02:15 AM
Thank you Friend Computer. I'm sure that Commie Traitors such as Bookworm will keep that in mind.

Selrahc
2009-06-13, 02:38 PM
An angry mob stalked the street of alpha complex. They'd heard tell that someone with unusual powers was walking the streets. Someone who knew about more than Teela-O reruns and Mandatory Approved Literary Supplements. They'd heard that one amongst them was reading books. A page turner! Book-R-ORM had been seen with bindings of paper that weren't requisition forms. There could be only one answer to that. Unspeakable violence.

As he was leaving the printworks a mob angry citizens cornered him. Caught red handed, he had no choice. He pulled out a pen.
"Look you crazy RED's, theres nothing wrong with reading. Have you seen the BLUEs and GREENs? They read all the time. Reading lets you serve the computer better and theres nothing wrong with that."

"We don't care." They replied.

"Well... uh... have you heard the saying that the pen is mightier than the sword?"

"These are laser beams." they said. Letting lose a hail of deadly deadly light.

Book-R-ORM was ripped to shreds, bringing the first day to a close. Among his possessions were indisputable evidence of his traitorous intent,

Summary:
Bookworm was lynched, he was part of Troubleshooter team 5, a member of the FCCC-P and a mutant with the absorption power.

Day 1 is over. Night 1 begins.

Aemoh
2009-06-13, 05:40 PM
Erm, just wanting to confirm, but the rules say:

When killed a player's team and secret society will be revealed. Their mutant power will not.

Did that happen to change and we now get to know the deceased's mutant power?

Kyouhen
2009-06-13, 06:02 PM
Erm, just wanting to confirm, but the rules say:

Did that happen to change and we now get to know the deceased's mutant power?

Nothing changed, I guess I just forgot to bring that to Selrahc's attention. My mistake. :smalltongue:

Selrahc
2009-06-14, 02:31 AM
Nothing changed, I guess I just forgot to bring that to Selrahc's attention. My mistake. :smalltongue:

:smallredface: More like my mistake. Sorry guys. Hopefully nobody minds too much...

Kyouhen
2009-06-14, 09:46 AM
Because I'm getting alot of questions about it, I'd like to clarify that planting evidence works essentially the same as a night kill. The group PMs their choice to me and Selrahc. The group itself doesn't have to send it, only one person, but it's generally a group decision as long as the rest of your team is alive.

Also the results of planting evidence will not be revealed unless it leads to an execution.

EDIT
Apparently I R DUMB and completely misunderstood how night kills normally work. So yes, everyone in the group sends in their vote for who they want to have evidence planted against. Or send in one choice as a group. The usual way.

In the case of a tie the first person to that point will have the evidence planted against them.

Uncle Festy
2009-06-14, 10:48 AM
Well, in blind games it's usually a vote and in group games it's usually a group decision. But since everyone could be against everyone here, voting's probably smarter anyways.

Kyouhen
2009-06-14, 02:54 PM
The night was mostly quiet, though some of the more attentive troubleshooters may have noticed a strange rustling noise.

When the morning comes, everyone is in for a massive shock! The Bushranger is surrounded by strange sticks covered in leafy green things!

"What... what is that?"
"I think it's one of these 'bushes' he was always talking about!"
A person at the back holding a saw and carrying a bucket of green paint shouts out "But those only exist in The Outdoors!"

Everyone goes silent as they realize what this must mean. Not only did The Bushranger go to the Outdoors, but he brought back one of those treasonous plants! All at once a dozen lasers are whipped out and fired, and the traitor is quickly disposed of.

The Bushranger was executed for visiting The Outdoors. He was a member of Team 1 and part of the FCCC-P.

DAY 2 BEGINS
~48 HOURS REMAIN

Results of night actions are being sent out

Uncle Festy
2009-06-14, 05:47 PM
Well.
Someone hates the FCCC-P.
I mean more then anyone should hate those Friend-Computer hating Traitors. >.>

Opeth_Freak
2009-06-15, 02:43 PM
Oh wow... Almost 24h and still no votes?

Allright. Since I don't have a single clue right now, I think, I'll just randomly point at GAThraawn

Istari
2009-06-15, 02:48 PM
Opeth_Freak lost the quiet game :smalltongue:

Aemoh
2009-06-15, 03:28 PM
*points at BRC for a convoluted reason*

Or, you know, random.

Mustiado
2009-06-15, 03:36 PM
Hyozo. In Red, no less.

Hyozo
2009-06-15, 03:52 PM
I have already informed you all of the orders I have received from Friend computer concerning GAThraawn. I will now continue to very loyally work toward fulfilling them.

billtodamax
2009-06-15, 04:04 PM
Opeth_Freak's name is clearly refering to his mutant powers friend computer.

Murska
2009-06-15, 04:21 PM
Hyozo, sure.

Recaiden
2009-06-15, 04:54 PM
Murska, you all know why.

GAThraawn
2009-06-15, 05:19 PM
Opeth_Freak, in the interests of not being exterminated myself.

BRC
2009-06-15, 06:16 PM
*points at BRC for a convoluted reason*

According to Friend Computer's official red-clearance pamphlet, 15 Fun Facts About Treason, specifically # 12, 95% of all treasonous plots are convoluted. Therefore, I say Aemoh
Besides, He signed up in 2006, yet is still a pixie. What was he doing all that time....

RedScholarGypsy
2009-06-15, 07:54 PM
I shall begin recording the results of these investigations into the enemies of Friend-Computer so that maximum efficiency is maintained in the pursuit of Communist Mutant Traitors.

Day 1

Happyturtle 3
Dirk kris 1
bookworm 3
eaglewiz 5

Bookworm 8
BRC 2
opeth 4
billtothemax 6
Murska 8
RSG 9
GAThraawn 11
Catseye 23
Toasty 24

Dirk Kris 3
Happyturtle 7
Lizard Lord 13
Fleeing Coward 15

Murska 3
Uncle Festy 10
Recaiden 12
pondshadow 21

Uncle Festy 1
Piratemonk 14

Eaglewiz 1
Jontom Xire 16

Billtothemax 1
Aemoh 17

Darkcomet 1
Reinholdt 18

Aemoh 1
Istari 19

Fleeing Coward 1
Bushranger 20

GAThraawn 1
Hyozo 22

Day Kill: Bookworm; T5; FCCC-P Night Kill: Bushranger; T1; FCCC-P

Day 2

GAThraawn 1
Opeth 1
Hyozo 5

Opeth 4
Istari 2
Billtothemax 6
GAThraawn 9
Toasty 13
Murska 20

BRC 1
Aemoh 3

Hyozo 2
Mustadio 4
Murska 7
RSG 11

Murska6
Recaiden 8
Jontom Xire 15
Fleeing Coward 16
Opeth 17
Reinholdt 22
Happyturtle 23

Aemoh 1
BRC 10

Uncle Festy 3
Lizard Lord 12
Dirk Kris 19
DarkComet 21

Recaiden1
Shadowcaller 14

Toasty1
Gathraawn 18

Day Kill: Murska/T3/Purge Night Kill:

RedScholarGypsy
2009-06-15, 08:54 PM
Hyozo. Didn't realize I didn't vote

Lizard Lord
2009-06-15, 09:01 PM
Uncle Festy because I can.

toasty
2009-06-15, 09:46 PM
Opeth_Freak

For he is an evil commie mutant traitor.

Shadowcaller
2009-06-16, 02:29 AM
I didn't vote yesterday?
Recaiden

Jontom Xire
2009-06-16, 03:51 AM
Officially back. Pointing at Murska because right now I can't even remember what my team is. Obviously I don't have a secret society or a mutant power so there's nothing that needs remembering there!

Fleeing Coward
2009-06-16, 04:15 AM
Murska to make it a bandwagon :smallbiggrin:

pondshadow
2009-06-16, 05:56 AM
Lizard Lord for having an avatar that is too colorful for Freind Computer's standards

Opeth_Freak
2009-06-16, 07:33 AM
Changing my vote to Murska in a desperate attempt to save myself :P

GAThraawn
2009-06-16, 07:59 AM
toasty, on a hunch, now that I don't need to defend myself.

Dirk Kris
2009-06-16, 08:54 AM
Festy has been known to associate with those furry animal things - rabbits. So he must be a traitor to Friend Computer.

Murska
2009-06-16, 10:26 AM
Switching to Opeth Freak to save myself.

Darkcomet
2009-06-16, 12:22 PM
Hm. *sniff* Smells familiar. Smells like scheming. Good smell, that.

Though if Festy keeps stinking up the place with his corpsey smell... >.>

Reinholdt
2009-06-16, 12:57 PM
Murska is always a wolf. Always.

The Bushranger
2009-06-16, 01:47 PM
I am a ghost! FEAR ME!

*plants shrubberies everywhere*

happyturtle
2009-06-16, 02:52 PM
Murska is an enemy of Friend Computer :smallsmile:

Kyouhen
2009-06-16, 03:00 PM
As the day draws to a close the trusty teams of troubleshooters pile into an elevator so they can get to the cafeteria for dinner. It had been a long day and so far nobody had found evidence of a single traitor to execute! Talk about boring.

As the elevator descends the light flickers and goes out, the elevator shuddering to a halt. All is silent for a moment before flashes of RED laser fire criss-crosses the cramped space! In an instant it is over, and the elevator begins moving again. At the bottom the troubleshooters casually pile out, whistling various tunes and keeping their eyes innocently turned toward the ceiling. Nobody seems to have noticed Murska's mangled corpse still lying in the elevator.

Murska was killed. He was a member of Team 3 and PURGE.

NIGHT 2 BEGINS AND ENDS IN ~24 HOURS

Murska
2009-06-16, 03:11 PM
:smallfrown:

Eh. Yeah, these kinds of games aren't for me.

happyturtle
2009-06-16, 03:13 PM
Just a reminder to everyone.

Be careful about talking to ghosts! You don't know which ones will return.

Sorry, dad. v.v

Murska
2009-06-16, 03:14 PM
Hey, I still join them. At least someone else gets to live a bit longer and maybe even have a bit of fun.

Kyouhen
2009-06-16, 03:22 PM
Hey, I still join them. At least someone else gets to live a bit longer and maybe even have a bit of fun.

Actually, what happy's referring to is the "Hey, you guys killed me. So which powers do you all have anyway now that I'm dead?" thing when 5 people in this game will come back a few days after dying. :smalltongue:

Murska
2009-06-16, 03:28 PM
Actually, what happy's referring to is the "Hey, you guys killed me. So which powers do you all have anyway now that I'm dead?" thing when 5 people in this game will come back a few days after dying. :smalltongue:

Yeah, and I'm referring her white text and my post above it.

Kyouhen
2009-06-16, 03:38 PM
Yeah, and I'm referring her white text and my post above it.

I really do have to pay more attention to those don't I? :smalltongue:

Kyouhen
2009-06-17, 03:06 PM
A group of troubleshooters make their way down a hall following a lead they got during the night about a traitor. Suddenly a door flies open and someone runs out carrying a bucket full of some unpleasant chunky blue liquid. They immediately run into Fleeing Cow-R-DEH, spilling the gunk all over him!

"Oh no! I'm so sorry, I completely didn't see you there! What a horrible accident! Don't worry, I'm my team's Hygiene Officer. I'll call a scrubot and get that cleaned up right away!"

Soon enough a small scrubot arrives and begins cleaning the mess off Fleeing Cow-R-DEH. Unfortunately the gunk is incredibly stubborn and refuses to come off. "Huh, well I guess we'll just have to go industrial strength!"

A much larger scrubot arrives. It promptly stuffs Fleeing Cow-R-DEH inside itself and is set to 'Hardcore Cleansing'. Though the poor troubleshooter is spotless when he comes out, he isn't exactly in any condition to continue with his mission.

Fleeing Coward was killed. He was with Team 2 and a member of PURGE.

DAY BEGINS AND ENDS IN ~48 HOURS

The following people are up for autolynch:
InaVegt
Trixie
Walter O'Dim

Fleeing Coward
2009-06-17, 08:04 PM
What did I do to deserve this? :smalltongue:
Apart from making it blatantly obvious I want to destroy the computer that is

billtodamax
2009-06-17, 08:10 PM
I don't know what a turtle is, or why it should be so happy. Ergo: Happyturtle

Dirk Kris
2009-06-18, 07:51 AM
billtodamax has two of my least favorite words in his name - "bill" and "ax". Friend Computer doesn't like these words either.

Opeth_Freak
2009-06-18, 03:20 PM
billtodamax, because I'm pretty sure, friend computer doesn't like mimes :smalltongue:

Recaiden
2009-06-18, 03:30 PM
I think we all know we need to get rid of Hap-E-TRTL She's related to Murska, who's always a wolfcommunist.

Darkcomet
2009-06-18, 03:54 PM
Mustiado has a strange thing in his signature... Obviously a creature from the Outdoors, and going outdoors is TREASON.

happyturtle
2009-06-18, 03:55 PM
On the contrary, I proved my loyalty by turning him in, Rec-A-DEN

Reinholdt
2009-06-18, 04:40 PM
billtodamax is trying to charge us for being happy, yet happiness is mandatory citizen!

Aemoh
2009-06-18, 06:12 PM
*points at Reinholdt*

For being the person above me. Clearly treason.

GAThraawn
2009-06-18, 06:31 PM
billtodamax is trying to charge us for being happy, yet happiness is mandatory citizen!

Indeed! Are you trying to subvert the wishes of Friend Computer, billtodamax?

RedScholarGypsy
2009-06-18, 07:27 PM
Because Friend Computer can not be capable of trusting so many Traitors, billtothemax must be a dirty Communist

Uncle Festy
2009-06-18, 08:36 PM
RSG has posted! A vile crime indeed!
Oh wait I did it too.
>.>
<.<
*flees*

BRC
2009-06-18, 09:12 PM
I don't know what a Turtle is, but whatever it is, it should be happy. For implying otherwise billtodamax must be a traitor, and should be dealt with in a Wrathful and Fun manner!

Lizard Lord
2009-06-19, 12:31 AM
Happy turtle

Because I don't know what a turtle is either.

billtodamax
2009-06-19, 12:45 AM
Hmm.... time to sell myself out. I'm willing to offer certain... services for those that contact me via PM. As long as they don't lynch me.

Jontom Xire
2009-06-19, 02:59 AM
That sounds like treason, Billtodamax.

toasty
2009-06-19, 09:36 AM
bandwagoning billtodamax

Istari
2009-06-19, 09:44 AM
billtodamax, wild cards are dangerous

pondshadow
2009-06-19, 02:41 PM
I'll vote for HaPpYtUrTLE

Kyouhen
2009-06-19, 03:11 PM
As the day came to a close the troubleshooters rooted out another traitor, billtodamax.

"Wait! Don't execute me! I'm not a traitor, I'm perfectly loyal!"
"Prove it"
"Well... I've got something that'll make it really easy to execute traitors."
Billtodamax holds out a small ball with a button on it. There is a tag that reads 'Instructions: Throw Hard' tied to it.
"I'm not entirely sure what this is, but it's bound to wipe out those Commie Mutant Traitors in no time!" he declared, pushing the button.

The more experienced troubleshooters knew exactly what he was holding and decided it would be best to run like there's no tomorrow. Sadly Trixie, Walter O'Dim and InaVegt were not among them. In a massive explosion the four vanished.

billtodamax was executed. He was a member of Team 1 and Pro Tech.
Trixie and Walter O'Dim were autolynched. Trixie was in Team 5 and a Frankenstein Destroyer, Walter was in Team 4 and a Humanist.
InaVegt was autolynched and will be replaced by banthesun.

NIGHT 3 BEGINS AND ENDS IN ~24 HOURS

billtodamax
2009-06-19, 04:56 PM
Good luck to you all!

Kyouhen
2009-06-20, 06:52 PM
"Quick! There's a Commie Mutant Traitor in the room down that hall!"
"Don't worry, we'll get him!" Shouted Darkcomet, charging into the hall with happyturtle.
"Y'know, I don't seem to remember a RED hall being here before."
"Probably just didn't notice it, now hurry up!"

The two turn around a corner and charge into the room outside of the hall... And quickly realize it's not RED, it's GREEN. Looking back they see that the hall is no longer RED either. In fact, it's only RED up until the turn.

Elsewhere a group of troubleshooters are laughing about some sort of joke as they return a can of standard-issue RED paint they had borrowed for a job, with the sound of autoturrets firing somewhere nearby.

Darkcomet and happyturtle were executed. Darkcomet was on Team 3 and a member of Corpore Metal, happyturtle was on Team 2 and a member of Pro Tech.

DAY 4 BEGINS AND ENDS IN ~48 HOURS

Dirk Kris
2009-06-21, 07:58 AM
That's it.

See that furry catboy over there? Reinholdt? Clearly a traitor to Friend Computer, as all furries are.

PirateMonk
2009-06-21, 12:32 PM
The traitor Lizard Lord must die in the name of Friend Computer.

pondshadow
2009-06-22, 07:03 AM
No fur for glory! Reinholdt

toasty
2009-06-22, 10:26 AM
Reinholt... because I don't like him.

Opeth_Freak
2009-06-22, 10:50 AM
RedScholarGypsy, to cut the bandwagon :P

Lizard Lord
2009-06-22, 12:00 PM
PirateMonk for daring to call me a traitor to the beloved computer.

Shadowcaller
2009-06-22, 12:17 PM
Jontom Xire for really missunderstanding things... (not any connection to this game whatsoever.)

Recaiden
2009-06-22, 01:52 PM
PirateMonk is clearly a traitor.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-06-22, 02:30 PM
Reinholdt for being a non-standard human, and thus a Mutant.

Aemoh
2009-06-22, 03:52 PM
*points at RedScholarGypsy*

Mustiado
2009-06-22, 04:46 PM
I agree, PirateMonk speaks of violence against Friend Computer.

Reinholdt
2009-06-22, 05:01 PM
PirateMonk

Uncle Festy
2009-06-22, 09:58 PM
Toasty for pushing the Reinwagon.

Kyouhen
2009-06-23, 12:34 AM
Day is going to run a few hours longer today. I let the time drift too much and it would help to get it back to a time both I and Selrahc can update for. New time will end about 8.5 hours from now.

banthesun
2009-06-23, 01:50 AM
Reinholdt, the mutant must be killed before his mind powers take over us all!

Jontom Xire
2009-06-23, 02:21 AM
Is Murska dead yet.

I think I missed several tricks here. I can't work out how to form a network to make sure that my team finds the most traitors or anything. As far as I can tell no-one is talking to anyone else. It's all just random points.

Istari
2009-06-23, 06:16 AM
banthesun, well Reinholdts dead

Kyouhen
2009-06-23, 10:03 AM
As the day comes to an end and the troubleshooters bicker over who to kill a man in GREEN carrying a largely impressive weapon approaches.

"I am Kin-G-KIL and I was sent by friend computer because you guys are taking too long to execute traitors." He says, drawing his weapon and starting it up. The barrel spins, a pair of large lasers deploy on the sides and four missile batteries pop out of it as well. "Now which one of you's the traitor?"

The troubleshooters quickly point in all directions while carefully not wetting themselves (some more successfully than others).

"Fair enough" He swings his weapon around to aim it as the troubleshooter standing in the middle of a small circle of pointing fingers and pulls the trigger.

The results are fascinating, if not unexpected. The gun malfunctions in a most glorious way consuming Kin-G-KIL and troubleshooter Lizard Lo-R-DUH, who was unfortunately standing a little close in hopes of staying out of the weapon's arc of fire.

Lizard Lord was killed. He was a member of Team 1 and Pro Tech.

NIGHT BEGINS AND ENDS IN ~24 HOURS

RedScholarGypsy
2009-06-23, 11:20 AM
Okay, to make sense of day 4....

Reinholdt:5(2)
Dirk kris
pondshadow
toasty
RSG
banthesun

Lizard Lord:1(2)
Pirate monk

RSG:2
Opeth_Freak
Aemoh

Piratemonk: 4(2)
Lizard Lord
Recaiden
Mustadio
Reinholdt

The rest of the votes don't really matter to solving this. How did Lizard Lord die? Piratemonk and Reinholdt have absorption, and Pirate Monk is a puppeteer who selected one of the ones who were voting against Reinholdt, thus placing them in an alliance more than likely. This was Dirk Kris, as that'd make it so LL had 2 votes first. Other puppeteers could have affected the voting as well, but this seems the most likely scenario.

Saying this now may get me night killed, but that's less of a worry for me. I like playing these types of games with personal secondary(sometimes even primary) win conditions. It has been survival for as many games straight, but since I have just died in Kyou, now it's stirring things up for fun. So anyone who wants to network and stir things up, talk to me. I don't mind losing so long as I have fun. :smallbiggrin:

*edit: Yes, most of you could have figured this out, but why bother when I can do the work?

Kyouhen
2009-06-24, 10:37 AM
Over the night some of the troubleshooters thought of a great little prank. They took Reinholdt, while he was sleeping, and put him in a confession booth. They also called his PDC and set it to speaker phone, and pushed the big red button in the booth to start a call with The Computer.

"You have reached The Computer, what would you like to confess today?"
"I can't sleep. Being a troubleshooter is stressful. It's making me very unhappy."
"My scanners show that you are, in fact, asleep right now."
"As much as I would hate to contradict you, Friend Computer, I would not be able to have this conversation with you if I was asleep."
"I will send a dose of sleep medicine right away."
"Thank you friend computer."

A few dozen doses of sleep medication later and it was quite clear Reinholdt wouldn't be waking up for a few years. Assuming he was even still alive as it is...

Reinholdt was executed. He was on Team 4 and a Humanist.

DAY 5 BEGINS AND ENDS IN ~48 HOURS

EagleWiz
Hyozo

Dirk Kris
2009-06-24, 10:39 AM
PirateMonk must be a hacker, causing someone to die with only one vote! You shall not defile Friend Computer!

Opeth_Freak
2009-06-24, 10:50 AM
I agree with Kris. PirateMonk already proved in the previous voting, that he have some kind of a mutant power, and that of course is a treason.

Hyozo
2009-06-24, 10:54 AM
The evidence against piratemonk is undeniable. As such, his execution must not be denied.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-06-24, 10:56 AM
I agree with my fellow troubleshooters, Piratemonk is trouble, and must be shot.

Recaiden
2009-06-24, 11:16 AM
Piratemonk is clearly a traitor to Friend Computer, by having a treasonous mutant power.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-06-24, 11:26 AM
Btw, I'll be leaving for Floridan on Friday and won't be back until after july 4th. Before you all envy-lynch me, my girlfriend and I will be staying with her dad and step-mom, so although they do like me, judgement will be constant. Thank you and please don't kill me.

toasty
2009-06-24, 08:49 PM
piratesmonk because pirates and monks are dangerous and illegal.

banthesun
2009-06-25, 12:34 AM
"psst, I dont think Piratemonk has been taken his happpybrainscrubfriendtime pills lately, he must be a commie spy!"

Aemoh
2009-06-25, 01:23 AM
*points at Hyozo*

To be difficult.

Jontom Xire
2009-06-25, 02:46 AM
PirateMonk because I don't have a clue what I'm doing in this game. Which is bad of me all things considered.

Uncle Festy
2009-06-25, 12:06 PM
WOOOO PirateMonk must die!

pondshadow
2009-06-25, 04:56 PM
P!I!R!A!T!E!M!O!N!K!

GAThraawn
2009-06-25, 05:08 PM
PirateMonk apparently.

Kyouhen
2009-06-26, 10:20 AM
PirateMonk was unanimously declared a commie mutant traitor, though EagleWiz had been a little silent lately and was likely one too. There was only one solution: Fight to the death!

The two stood at opposite ends of the room, their lasers at their sides. What happened next was almost too fast to see, and anyone who blinked missed out on a beautiful show. Both pulled their lasers from their sides at the same time and fired, only to be blown to tiny pieces when both lasers malfunctioned.

PirateMonk was killed. He was on Team 1 and a member of Corpore Metal.
EagleWiz was autolynched. He was on Team 5 and a Frankenstein Destroyer.

NIGHT 5 BEGINS AND ENDS IN ~24 HOURS

billtodamax
2009-06-26, 05:44 PM
Tee Hee. I laughed at that.

Kyouhen
2009-06-27, 10:53 AM
'Twas the end of Night 5
And all through Alpha Complex
Nothing was stirring
Not even a giant radioactive mutant cockroach.

Aside from some annoying snoring nobody did anything to deserve an execution.

Whoops. Turns out an error in bookkeeping saw Aemoh sent to clean the reactors. While they were active.

Aemoh was killed. He was a member of Team 4 and Pro Tech.

DAY 6 BEGINS AND ENDS IN ~48 HOURS

BRC

happyturtle
2009-06-27, 10:56 AM
EXECUTE THE MUTANT TREASONOUS SNORER!!!!!

oh wait... that was Mr Happyturtle...

>.>
<.<

...never mind

Opeth_Freak
2009-06-29, 03:16 AM
I'll have to go to work in a a minute (of course in the name of Friend Computer!), and I'll be past the deadline when I'll be back. So I guess it's time to break the silent game once again.

Istari, because he voted against me several days ago. Voting against the loyal servant of Friend Computer is also a treason!

banthesun
2009-06-29, 07:05 AM
"Jontom Xire, it should be clear you're duty is to eliminate traitors for friend computer. Only a communist spy would not know what he was doing!"

Dirk Kris
2009-06-29, 07:26 AM
Agreed. Jontom Xire must not be a faithful servant of Friend Computer, as Friend Computer was kind enough to give each of us very detailed instructions.

Kyouhen
2009-06-29, 10:43 AM
Only three votes? D:

The troubleshooters seem to have slept in today. One of the commie mutant traitors must have increased the dosage of their ever so useful sleep medication! Ever vigilant the few that were awake determined the one responsible was Jontom Xire! They quickly executed him for his actions.

Jontom Xire was executed. He was a member of Team 4 and Corpore Metal.

NIGHT 6 BEGINS AND ENDS IN ~24 HOURS

I'm not counting today towards the autolynch list in hopes that everyone was just really busy. :smallfrown:

Jontom Xire
2009-06-30, 03:46 AM
What!?

That was quick! I was still thinking who I might point at and hoping one of my contacts might...ummm...contact me.

GAThraawn
2009-06-30, 04:35 AM
Yah know, sometimes when we have a slow day, the narrator extends the day a bit, and reminds everyone we're waiting for them. Just a thought...I have to say, I'd wouldn't really enjoy being in Jontom's position right now.

Dirk Kris
2009-06-30, 07:25 AM
If I were dead, I'd be upset too. However, he did give a timeline, and some people did vote. Just a note for future reference, though - apparently lots of people are gone on the weekends, so sometimes it's good to give a little slack on those deadlines. I learned that in Jack the Ripper.

happyturtle
2009-06-30, 10:46 AM
Yeah. I'm even thinking for the next game I run to have weekends be update free, for that very reason.

Kyouhen
2009-06-30, 11:16 AM
For some strange reason Recaiden woke up completely BLUE! Sadly a RED is not allowed to have BLUE possessions, so Recaiden had to be executed to fix the problem. On an unrelated note, toasty was executed for having BLUE paint.

Recaiden was lynched, and was a member of Team 1 and PURGE. Toasty was also lynched and was a member of Team 3 and a Humanist.

DAY 7 BEGINS AND ENDS IN ~48 HOURS

People up for autolynch:
BRC

And yeah, I'll keep the slow weekend thing in mind. Sorry. :smallfrown:

Dirk Kris
2009-07-01, 08:20 AM
Istari has been very quiet, not shouting his praises of Friend Computer! He must be a traitor!

Opeth_Freak
2009-07-01, 08:27 AM
Istari has been very quiet, not shouting his praises of Friend Computer! He must be a traitor!

I told you so, yesterday. I hope, that now the other troubleshooters will help me with Istari's traitorous behavior!

banthesun
2009-07-02, 02:05 AM
Istari hasn't been having fun lately, Treason!

Istari
2009-07-02, 08:44 AM
Opeth_Freak I find it suspicious that you assume treasonous behavior rather then trust in Friend Computer's wisdom

Kyouhen
2009-07-02, 11:30 AM
The four troubleshooters finally cornered their prey, Istari.
"He's a traitor! Shoot him!"
"No I'm not!" Istari yelled back in an attempt to defend himself.
"Then... Why do you have a secret society symbol tattooed to your forehead?"
"Wait, what? There's nothing on my forehead."
"Yes there is. It's right there, we can all see it."
Istari quickly pulls out a small mirror and checks. Sure enough there's nothing there. "You're lying!"
"Nonsense! It's the word of the four of us against that of a traitor. Of course we're right."
"You know guys, this isn't very fair." BRC spoke up. He was promptly shot.
"Make that the word of the three of us."

And so they proceeded to shoot Istari in the face.

Istari was killed. He was a member of Team 3 and PURGE.
BRC was autolynched. He was a member of Team 1 and Corpore Metal.

NIGHT 7 BEGINS AND ENDS IN ~24 HOURS

Kyouhen
2009-07-03, 11:20 AM
Night passes and nobody dies. The Computer can't tell if that means there's no more traitors or that the troubleshooters are ignoring their sacred duty. :smalltongue:

As the morning came PirateMonk joined the rest of the troubleshooters for breakfast. "I had a spare clone... It just needed to grow a little longer... Yeah..."

PirateMonk has risen from the dead!

DAY 8 BEGINS AND ENDS IN ~48 HOURS

People up for autolynch:
GAThraawn

GAThraawn
2009-07-03, 12:24 PM
Opeth_Freak, as I'm in favour of not getting auto-lynched.

Hyozo
2009-07-03, 02:19 PM
GAThraawn, You remember why, right?

TFT
2009-07-04, 01:35 PM
Why not, GAThraawn.
(No this is not because I haven't been able to get on my account(and this site a little) and don't know whats going on!)

Opeth_Freak
2009-07-04, 03:23 PM
GAThraawn, in retaliation.

toasty
2009-07-04, 10:23 PM
Opeth_Freak

Becauses freaks are not allowed.

PirateMonk
2009-07-04, 11:42 PM
I appear to be alive. How odd. Clearly Opeth_Freak must have something to do with this.

GAThraawn
2009-07-04, 11:42 PM
Opeth_Freak

Says he who came back from the dead...

Recaiden
2009-07-05, 12:55 AM
Catseye2121!

banthesun
2009-07-05, 06:35 AM
Opeth_Freak

Opeth Freak

As in computer phreak! Evilsecretsocietycommietraitorscum!

Dirk Kris
2009-07-05, 08:57 AM
Opeth_Freak must conform or die.

Kyouhen
2009-07-05, 02:29 PM
Probably should have mentioned this sooner, but I'm going to extend the day until tomorrow due to the long weekend. Also Recaiden and toasty, you're both dead. :smalltongue:

Kyouhen
2009-07-06, 11:41 AM
The handful of troubleshooters still standing were bickering amongst each other, split into two sides. One against Opeth_Freak, the other against GAThraawn. They couldn't seem to decide which to kill until one troubleshooter spoke up.

"Hey! I've got an idea!"
"What's that?"
ZAP!

A quick flash of red laser light and GAThraawn was down. This started a brief fight but none of the troubleshooters seemed to be able to hit each other and quickly ran out of laser charges.

GAThraawn was executed. He was a member of Team 3 and the FCCC-P

NIGHT 8 BEGINS AND ENDS IN ~24 HOURS

Kyouhen
2009-07-07, 11:45 AM
The night was far from quiet as the air was filled with the sounds of hammers and saws and welding lasers. Someone was busy, but when the morning came everything seemed perfectly normal.

Nobody suffered a horrible accident.

DAY 9 BEGINS AND ENDS IN ~48 HOURS

Shadowcaller
Pondshadow

Shadowcaller
2009-07-07, 01:54 PM
Both shadows are up for the autolynch eh?
Too bad Shadow was not here so he could be up for auto-lynch too...
Catseye2121

RedScholarGypsy
2009-07-07, 02:44 PM
I have reliable information that shadowcaller is a member of the Frakenstein Destroyers, thus a traitor to friend computer. Will all loyal friends of Friend Computer please assist me in his removal?

Uncle Festy
2009-07-07, 04:36 PM
A lot of the secret societies are scarily close to winning… :smalleek:
If a member of PURGE, Pro Tech, or Corpore Metal dies, I'm pretty sure it's game over.
So, that said, let's lynch Shadowcaller.

PirateMonk
2009-07-07, 05:54 PM
Shadowcaller has betrayed Friend Computer by not pointing until today, and thus must die.

Dirk Kris
2009-07-08, 07:38 AM
Shadowcaller it is.

Mustiado
2009-07-08, 10:43 AM
Shadowcaller.

Opeth_Freak
2009-07-08, 11:30 AM
*goes with the flow* Shadowcaller

Kyouhen
2009-07-09, 11:54 AM
"Hey, what are you doing here?"
"I'm hiding. What are you doing here?"
"Same."
"Well find a different spot, this is mine."
"That sounds like something a Commie Mutant Traitor would say."

The other troubleshooters, hearing the word 'traitor', rush to the scene where they find Pondshadow and Shadowcaller hiding behind a vat of industrial strength cleaning liquid. The two point at each other and yell "HE'S A TRAITOR!" The troubleshooters apparently believe Pondshadow as their lasers find their way to Shadowcaller. Holes were blasted in the vat from all the fire and Pondshadow quickly learned that this was the new experimental cleaning fluid Bac-B-Gone.

Bac-B-Gone
Designed to remove 110% of all bacteria from a surface, Bac-B-Gone is the last word in cleaning!

Warning: Bac-B-Gone is highly corrosive. Do not touch Bac-B-Gone. Do not touch Bac-B-Gone with a stick. Do not inhale Bac-B-Gone. Do not stand within 10 feet of a cup of Bac-B-Gone. If Bac-B-Gone comes in contact with your skin/eyes/internal organs please report to the nearest termination booth for not listening to these instructions. Do not read Bac-B-Gone's label. If you read Bac-B-Gone's label please report to the nearest termination booth.

Shadowcaller was lynched. He was a member of Team 3 and a Frankenstein Destroyer. Pondshadow was autolynched. He was a member of Team 5 and FCCC-P.

Kyouhen
2009-07-09, 01:16 PM
Team 2 has successfully completed their mission of executing a large number of Commie Mutant Traitors. Friend Computer is greatly pleased and has granted each of them ORANGE level clearance for their work and a special showing of their heroic deeds. Excellent work citizens!

The show included treasonous evidence of Team 2 planting evidence against other troubleshooters. When asked to explain their actions they accused each other of being mind controlling mutants. The show was never made public, Team 2 was executed, and their clones were stripped of their ORANGE clearance.

Catseye212, Hyozo, Opeth_Freak and RedScholarGypsy have won the game!

Role List:

Aemoh - Team 4 / Detect Mutant Power / Pro Tech
banthesun - Team 5 / Charm / FCCC-P
billtodamax - Team 1 / Detect Mutant Power / Pro Tech
BRC - Team 1 / Polymorphism / Corpore Metal
Catseye2121 - Team 2 / Polymorphism / Corpore Metal
Darkcomet - Team 3 / Absorption / Corpore Metal
Dirk Kris - Team 5 / Death Simulation / Pro Tech
EagleWiz - Team 5 / Puppeteer / Frankenstein Destroyers
Fleeing Coward - Team 2 / Detect Mutant Power / PURGE
GAThraawn - Team 3 / Polymorphism / FCCC-P
happyturtle - Team 2 / Charm / Pro Tech
Hyozo - Team 2 / Absorption / Frankenstein Destroyers
Istari - Team 3 / Charm / PURGE
Jontom Xire - Team 4 / Polymorphism / Corpore Metal
Lizard Lord - Team 1 / Charm / Pro Tech
Murska - Team 3 / Puppeteer / PURGE
Mustiado - Team 4 / Puppeteer / Frankenstein Destroyers
Opeth_Freak - Team 2 / Puppeteer / Humanists
PirateMonk - Team 1 / Death Simulation / Corpore Metal
pondshadow - Team 5 / Polymorphism / FCCC-P
Recaiden - Team 1 / Puppeteer / PURGE
RedScholarGypsy - Team 2 / Death Simulation / PURGE
Reinholdt - Team 4 / Absorption / Humanists
Shadowcaller - Team 3 / Death Simulation / Frankenstein Destroyers
The Bookworm - Team 5 / Absorption / FCCC-P
The Bushranger - Team 1 / Absorption / FCCC-P
toasty - Team 3 / Detect Mutant Power / Humanists
Trixie - Team 5 / Detect Mutant Power / Frankenstein Destroyers
Uncle Festy - Team 4 / Charm / Humanists
Walter O'Dim - Team 4 / Death Simulation / Humanists

So... Questions? Comments? Complaints? What did you guys think?

Murska
2009-07-09, 01:31 PM
Nice work on the team victory. I was sure it'd end in a society one, especially after I saw how easy it was to link up society members.

Hyozo
2009-07-09, 02:13 PM
The show included treasonous evidence of Team 2 planting evidence against other troubleshooters. When asked to explain their actions they accused each other of being mind controlling mutants. The show was never made public, Team 2 was executed, and their clones were stripped of their ORANGE clearance.

And I wolud have accused you of treason if it had ended any other way. Thanks for the fun game Kyouhen. EDIT: and Selrahc, of course.

I wish we had managed to kill off Dirk when we tried, I wanted that double victory.

@V: Only for the last few days when we realized that it was actually within reach, and even then I would have gone after Dirk if I found out he was that last Pro Tech.

Kyouhen
2009-07-09, 02:17 PM
Now I have to ask, were you guys actively trying for the team victory?

The Bookworm
2009-07-09, 02:58 PM
I didn't really get a chance to play this game, but I followed the thread and it seemed like a lot of fun! I'm definitely signing up for Paranoia IV! Preferably without first-day lynch!

Opeth_Freak
2009-07-09, 03:03 PM
Now I have to ask, were you guys actively trying for the team victory?

Yes. At least me. While my power was extremely useful (I thought I was a goner... twice!), I was completely lost in terms of finding out other Humanists and Corpore Metals (I don't really like, going 'Tell me your role, and I'll tell you mine' way). So I was rooting for Team victory, and hoped that any society won't fall too soon. For a second, I hoped for a double victory, but as it turned out, Catseye was the last Corporite, so meh...

Also, I won in my debut in GiantITP WW games. Yay! :smallbiggrin:

Thanks all of you for kickass game, especially you Kyouhen, Selrahc, and of course Hyozo, Catseye and RSG. Time for a Beer of Victory :smallbiggrin:

Istari
2009-07-09, 03:27 PM
And it turns out the guy I was working with was my enemy :smallsigh:

Uncle Festy
2009-07-09, 03:34 PM
I dunno. I probably could have done a lot better if I had been paying attention, since I would have been scrying secret society every night and could have directed my otherwise-inactive team's kills. But ah well, c'est la vie.
Definitely in for the next one. :smallsmile:

happyturtle
2009-07-09, 04:17 PM
I had fun. First I managed to convince Murska we were in the same secret society, which meant he told me everything he found out (though he was probably lying about half of it, knowing him :smalltongue:) and started feeding information to other people to try and eliminate my rivals. Of course that's probably how my treason came to the attention of Friend Computer, but it isn't as if I had a long expected lifespan anyway. :smallbiggrin:

Recaiden
2009-07-09, 05:23 PM
I had fun. First I managed to convince Murska we were in the same secret society, which meant he told me everything he found out (though he was probably lying about half of it, knowing him :smalltongue:) and started feeding information to other people to try and eliminate my rivals. Of course that's probably how my treason came to the attention of Friend Computer, but it isn't as if I had a long expected lifespan anyway. :smallbiggrin:

That was probably trying the same thing with me. :smalltongue:

RedScholarGypsy
2009-07-09, 05:48 PM
I was the last PURGE member, and the second I saw Recaiden die (sorry, I helped with that :smallfrown:) and that team 2 still had 4 members I went to my team mates and pushed for team victory. Opeth, Hyozo, and Catseye are damn good team mates, and it rocked.
I was Death sim, and I wonder if 3 days is too long, as it only popped once. Then again only one DS user died until the end, so maybe not.

Murska
2009-07-09, 06:42 PM
I managed to get two FCCC-P members killed day and night 1, but then Happy betrayed me just a bit too early so I didn't really get it rolling. :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2009-07-09, 06:50 PM
Yeah, it was the Recaiden thing that caused me to backstab you earlier than I planned. SC told you he was Pro-Tech, so I was trying to network with him, but it turned out he was PURGE. So then I had to get you killed before you networked with him...

BTW, I had a spreadsheet to keep track of what lies I'd told to each person. >.>

PirateMonk
2009-07-09, 08:18 PM
Wait, does that mean I survived?

Kyouhen
2009-07-09, 11:48 PM
Wait, does that mean I survived?

Yes, yes it does. :smalltongue:

I was the last PURGE member, and the second I saw Recaiden die (sorry, I helped with that :smallfrown:) and that team 2 still had 4 members I went to my team mates and pushed for team victory. Opeth, Hyozo, and Catseye are damn good team mates, and it rocked.
I was Death sim, and I wonder if 3 days is too long, as it only popped once. Then again only one DS user died until the end, so maybe not.

Walter O'Dim also had Death Simulation, but he was autolynched so it never kicked in.

banthesun
2009-07-10, 02:00 AM
Damn it! If We'd finished off Opeth the day before I would have been in with a chance! But it was a great game, and I particularly liked the description of Bac-B-Gon. Will definitely be taking part in the next one, hopefully featuring less auto-lynches

Recaiden
2009-07-10, 08:44 AM

Wait, I died?:smallconfused: Oh wait, now I remember.