PDA

View Full Version : [4E] Would this Avenger work?

Scorched Jawa
2009-06-11, 01:43 PM
Forgive me if this is really rough and you all are looking to get more in-depth information, but I'm just looking to/going to hit the high points and see if you all agree. What I'm looking to do is make an extremely heavy-hitting Avenger. I don't have access to DDI, so I'm going off of second hand knowledge, but this is what I was thinking:

Razkik Delany
Deva
Hybrid Fighter/Avenger | PP Pit Fighter
Level 17 (16 is where the concept starts to come into its own; 17 for the items)
Key Feats: Marked Scourge, Righteous Rage of Tempus, Devastating Critical, Weapon Focus (Executioner's Axe)
Weapon: Bloodclaw Executioner's Axe +4
Item: Iron Armbands of Power +4

So, what I'm looking at is on a marked target when I crit, we'll say with an Avenger 3[W] daily...

3[d12]
+ 1d12 (High Crit)
+ 1d10 (Devastating Critical)
+ 4d6 (Extra Damage Added Effect from Bloodclaw critical)
+ 6 (Wis Modifier)
+ 6 (Wis Modifier to Damage from Marked Scourge)
+ 6 (Wis Modifier to Damage from Pit Fighter)
+ 12 (Bloodclaw with a 2-handed weapon)
+ 4 (Iron Armbands of Power)
+ 2 (Weapon Focus at Paragon)
= 4[d12] + 1d10 + 4d6 + 36 or (Avg.) 4[6.5] + 5.5 + 4[3.5] + 36 = 81.5 Avg

Does that look correct to you all? The biggest parts that I'm wondering about are whether Marked Scourge stacks with the Pit Fighter's Level 16 attribute and/or whether Marked Scourge only works on Fighter powers like Reckless Attacker.

Hal
2009-06-11, 02:00 PM
If you're willing to give up the weapon enchant you have, there are a few in AV (can't remember the names at the moment) which let you regain the use of Channel Divinity during combat as a daily power. You might find that useful.